Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian * 1
    #2354256 - 02/19/04 10:11 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys,

This is a grow log for Pan cyan in which I am comparing the fruiting ability of two isolates that I worked with on agar. So here we go, step by step.

It all started with the beloved spore print.

Spores were germinated on agar on a few occasions..

Three isolates were seperated, two were chosen for this log. Even though isolate 3 didn't look so great, a week ago it put out about 10 pins on the agar! So it is colonizing jars right now to be tested out for fruiting potential after these are done. On agar, isolate 1 had slightly thicker growth and isolate 2 was on the fluffy side. Isolate 3 was inbetween. Isolate 1 on the left, isolate 2 on the right;

Rye Grass Seed soaked for 24 hours, strained well, placed in two pint jars with 1/4 teaspoon of calcium carbonate (CaC03) and 1/4 teaspoon of powdered Bee Pollen Granules in each jar. They were then pressure cooked at 15 PSI for 60-90 minutes (I can't remember).

Once cooled down and shaken, they were innoculated with tiny agar wedges and shaken again. Four days later half dollar sized growth was aparent in a few locations and they were shaken.

By day five isolate one was fully colonized, and by day six isolate two was fully colonized. Here are both of them at day seven before they were spawned to bulk substrate, isolate 1 one the left, isolate two on the right;

Although the picture doesn't show it, the mycelium of isolate 2 was noticably thinner.

Dry composted buffalo dung was acquired;

1.5 cups of Dung, 0.5 cups of coarse grade vermiculite, and 2 tablespoons of crushed oyster shell were mixed in a tray and moistened to field capacity. This was done twice and each placed in a quart jar. It was then PC'd at 15 PSI for 45 minutes, and once cooled down the RGS jars were shaken to the point that there was no visible mycelium and then placed inside the quart jars. The quart jars were then shaken too and placed back into incubation.

By morning, 12 hours later, isolate 1 was fully colonized and isolate 2 was beginning to recover. 24 hours later they were both fully colonized but allowed to sit for one more day.

In a glovebox, jars were shaken and broken up into two trays. A thin casing layer of Coco Coir / Vermiculite (with a bit of CaC03) was sprinkled on. In the fruiting chamber they are healing over;

Isolate 1

Isolate 2 (mycelium is thinner so it's harder to see)

If the mycelium spreads a lot more before I see pins, another thin casing layer may be sprinkled on in a day or so.

I will post more pictures as they come, hopefully pins are in the future. This, along with some cubensis trays in the fruiting chamber from my other post, are my first grow. Reading and research is king.

--------------------
Looking for:
Ps. weilii, Ps. samuiensis, Ps. hispanica, Pan. cyanescens (any strain I don't have)

Have:
Ps. cubensis, Ps. tampanensis, Pan. cyanescens (Australian, Tai-KS, Hawaiian, Jamaican, Ban Lipa Noi)

PM for a trade.

Edited by sci33 (02/19/04 01:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: sci33]
    #2354752 - 02/19/04 12:43 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i am unbelievably jealous.  :mad::tongue2::biggrin::rolleyes:

nice job  :thumbup:

--------------------
buh

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: shirley knott]
    #2354792 - 02/19/04 12:57 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Thank you, but there's nothing to get happy about until I see fruits.

--------------------
Looking for:
Ps. weilii, Ps. samuiensis, Ps. hispanica, Pan. cyanescens (any strain I don't have)

Have:
Ps. cubensis, Ps. tampanensis, Pan. cyanescens (Australian, Tai-KS, Hawaiian, Jamaican, Ban Lipa Noi)

PM for a trade.

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #2354820 - 02/19/04 01:06 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

i'm sure fruits will be perfect after that proffessional job
:thumbup:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

OfflineNewSpore
Just Starting toSee the Light

#2354903 - 02/19/04 01:32 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Lab quality prep! lysol spray or do you use a hood?

Either way looking good

--------------------
Be in truth and watch the magic happen.
SBP TEK

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: NewSpore]
    #2354995 - 02/19/04 01:58 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I use a glovebox I built out of a clear rubbermaid container, a 300CFM fan, and a HEPA replacement filter. I will take pictures of it next time I get the chance. Everything from the incubating chamber to the fruiting chamber are kept in my bedroom with plenty of dust all over the place. I have a small ionization/ozone filter running at all times to help a bit.

As far as sterility goes, I have a few chemicals for that. For spraying down the inside of the glovebox I do use lysol, but for my hands and everything else I use 70% Isopropyl alcohol. For my fruiting chamber I use a 10% bleach solution. Finally, I use Hydrogen Peroxide for various things like wet perlite, humidifier reservoir, and a light solution for spraying down casing layers if need be.

A great post on the subject:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...amp;o=&vc=1

--------------------
Looking for:

Have:

PM for a trade.

OfflinesinoptiK
TranceAddict

Loc: USA
    #2355052 - 02/19/04 02:11 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

great work so far sci33.  I was hoping your upload limit would be refreshed today but I guess not :frown:

I look forward to seeing more pictures on this ongoing project.  Thanks.

Anonymous

#2356412 - 02/19/04 07:04 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

That was some fast colonization on the dung.

don't worry about overlay.  Just mist them daily until you see a button, then stop and wait till harvest.

Buttons usually take 5-9 days on average to form from application of casing.  Sometimes they take a little longer.

Looks great so far.  :thumbup:

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: ]
    #2357228 - 02/19/04 11:35 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Here they are tonight;

Isolate 1..

Isolate 2..

The first isolate is much thicker and more vigorous than the second, so unless the 2nd puts out some nice fruits.... :frown:

I'm going to be away for most of this weekend so I decided to put another thin casing layer on them.  Gave it a good spraying.  Will post updates, only been in the fruiting chamber 24 hours so far, hopefully should see pins Monday or Tuesday.

--------------------
Looking for:

Have:

PM for a trade.

Edited by sci33 (02/19/04 11:37 PM)

Offlinecomario2
amateur

Loc: between places
    #2358173 - 02/20/04 05:43 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
comario

"crusaders against emotional poverty"

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #2358225 - 02/20/04 06:27 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Australian Pan cyanescens are genetically superior and more diverse in fruiting characteristics to many of the more redudant varieties available on the OMC.
Im sure they will both perform well. Ive fruited six Australian isolates -maybe more - and all fruited well.

--------------------

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #2358699 - 02/20/04 09:21 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I've got three other cyanescens strains that are germinating now on agar, so we'll see how different the fruiting characteristics are.

--------------------
Looking for:

Have:

PM for a trade.

Anonymous

#2358837 - 02/20/04 10:05 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I did not notice that they were any more superior to any of the other cyanescens in circulation.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #2362170 - 02/21/04 12:35 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Really? I found the cambo yielded quite well and the thai - but that the aussies always produced bigger fruits and yields - maybe its just the luck of the aussie??

--------------------

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
    #2362333 - 02/21/04 01:13 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Not that I find myself qualified to comment on the subject, but even if the aussies produced bigger fruits, how would that be considered genetically superior? If anything, it's just another macroscopic difference / growth characteristic of that strain.

--------------------
Looking for:

Have:

PM for a trade.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #2363138 - 02/21/04 09:52 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

In some research I did with Tjakko Stijve we found that the Australian shrooms were high in psilocine and low in psilocybine, The Hawaiian Copes were high in both chemicals and the Koh Samui's were high in psilocine but no psilocybine

Here is the results of our study. Without the chart.

mjshroomer

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2368119 - 02/22/04 01:45 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Ok, I just got back after being away since Friday. Lots of growth, no pins, but overlay;

Isolate 1:

Isolate 2:

The mycelium is just all over the place, on the first isolate this big thick bubble of mycelium was even formed. I'm thinking to case it again tonight, but Teonan you say not to worry about overlay?

Since I was gone for the past 2 days I was not able to fan it, and I'm thinking no pins formed maybe for that reason.. either way it's on the right track I hope.

--------------------
Looking for:

Have:

PM for a trade.

Offlinetastyshroom
Mr.Shroom
Male

Loc: Washington
    #2369469 - 02/22/04 07:52 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

ur going to be a very happy person

--------------------
Perspective on life always changes

InvisibleTheDrugStore

Loc: Hawaii Flag
    #2369681 - 02/22/04 08:55 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Overlay will kill your mycilium.. and no mushrooms will grow from it from what ive read in the FAQ.

I suggest you case the tops again with another layer. That is so MAD overlay and more then likly its dead mycilium on top.

--------------------
Penalties against drug use should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself. Nowhere is this more clear than in the laws against the possession of marijuana and mushrooms in private for personal use.

Anonymous

#2370074 - 02/22/04 10:22 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Size of mushroom is more related to the quantity of pin set, and number that grow to maturity.
Cambodian produced the most pins that matured and resulted in the most mushrooms per dry gram sample.

Hawaiian and aussie resulted in the largest fruits and the fewest fruits per dry gram sample.

I did not notice a substantial increase in yield between any of the strains. I found more difference depending on substrate, within each strain.

Just my experience though, and I did not test many isolates of the aussie.

Anonymous

Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: TheDrugStore]
    #2370110 - 02/22/04 10:32 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Overlay is a hardened mass of mycelium. It can prevent the mycelium from taking up water or breathing.

I would mist and increase fanning. Don't case again, you will only delay pin set. Pins should form 5-9 days from casing. You just overincubated them a bit, NOT ENOUGH FANNING. They are still growing vegetatively, and casing again will just perpetuate that. Just mist and fan, and await pins shortly.

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
    #2370151 - 02/22/04 10:47 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

ack, I sort of gave in before I read your reply and placed a thin layer on top of them earlier in the day.. oh well.

Anyhow, I hooked up a cool mist humidifier to the chamber on a timer, and it will exchange air every hour in addition to the fanning. Hopefully that will do it.

--------------------
Looking for:

Have:

PM for a trade.

InvisibleLoki
Ferret Farmer
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #2370592 - 02/23/04 01:00 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Great thread, thank you.
And good luck :thumbup:

I think a thin layer won't hurt things, good luck.

Offlinepsilocybespawn
ol bastard

Loc: The Heartland Of America
    #2372210 - 02/23/04 01:44 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Very nice grow log! Excellent work. As far as the overlay goes, I think you may need to increase the temperature in your terrarium. To my experience with Pans, and I have some, the fruiting temps need to be at least at or above 76F to achieve a good flush. Just my two cents...

OfflineLawrence
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada, Qc
    #2373310 - 02/23/04 07:10 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Hooo P.Cyanescens Hawaii Coral Kingdom look very potent in Psilocibin !

Offlinecomario2
amateur

#2375152 - 02/24/04 08:24 AM (20 years, 28 days ago)

so, how are they coming along? :smile:

--------------------
comario

OfflinesinoptiK
TranceAddict

Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: comario2]
    #2375856 - 02/25/04 11:05 AM (20 years, 27 days ago)

give us an update sci33 :laugh:

Edited by sinoptiK (02/25/04 11:05 AM)

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: sinoptiK]
    #2376277 - 02/25/04 01:54 PM (20 years, 27 days ago)

I haven't posted an update because there are still no pins, but per request I just took some pictures for you. Teonan ended up being correct, when I gave in and cased them with another thin layer, they continued vegetative growth and shot through it, delaying the pinset. Lesson learned with pans, for next time unless the overlay looks really bad, just let it be.

Isolate 1:

Isolate 2:

Close up of some growth:

In the meantime while all this has been going on, isolate 3 finished incubating in the jars. The colonized substrate was layed out in a different tray and cased last night. Once the mycelium breaks through the casing I will post pictures of this as well - this time I will not case it more than once and see what happens. The trays in the above pictures are about 3" deep with substrate, and have a footprint of 5"x5". Through my reading, I have been told that Panaeolus is more efficient with more surface area and less substrate depth. So beginning with isolate 3, I am using different sized trays which are only 2" deep and have a footprint of around 4.5"x7". With the old trays I was only able to fit 6 in my fruiting chamber, with my new trays I can fit 8. Also, some RGS jars are incubating with a multispore innoculation, when room frees up in the fruiting chamber, I will move them in and compare a multispore tray to the isolates, as well as cloning the best fruits on agar and posting pics of that process. Finally, with regards to the air exchange, a cool mist humidifier was set on a timer of 30 minutes on, 60 minutes off. Since the cool mist humidfier puts out low humidity air and is mainly for air exchange, I felt the 60 minutes of 'off' time was not enough for the humidity to build up again. So today I changed it to 30 minutes on, 90 minutes off.

Three other strains have been germinated on agar, Jamaican, Hawaiian, and Tai-KS. I will work with them on agar first, because anyway I have run out of room in the fruiting chamber. Information about that will be posted in another thread when I'm ready.

I love you all.

-sci

--------------------
Looking for:

Have:

PM for a trade.

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
    #2377105 - 02/25/04 07:56 PM (20 years, 27 days ago)

OK! I just did a temperature check and it turns out my fruiting chamber was warmer that I thought. It was around 85-87 degrees in there. I'm thinking that may be why I haven't seen pins. I'm gonna set it to somewhere between 75-80. I heard pans does better at 80 degrees, but I keep cubensis in there too so I'll have to find a balance..

--------------------
Looking for:

Have:

PM for a trade.

Edited by sci33 (02/25/04 08:08 PM)

Anonymous

#2382807 - 02/27/04 10:44 AM (20 years, 25 days ago)

Don't worry. Just wait. Any temp from 75-90 F will still produce pins. You just have to wait 5-9 days from the last time you added casing soil.

OfflineDocPsilocybin
enthusiast

#2383250 - 02/27/04 12:55 PM (20 years, 25 days ago)

Looking great! Give those babies some time and air exchange and they'll work magic :wink: 

Speaking of which I've got a few casings going into pinning right now that I should grow log up.

--------------------
You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.
-- Booker T. Washington

Offlinecomario2
amateur

Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: DocPsilocybin]
    #2390249 - 03/01/04 04:30 AM (20 years, 22 days ago)

update? :smile:

--------------------
comario

Offlinefruityshroom
been here before

Loc: Australia
    #2390298 - 03/01/04 05:22 AM (20 years, 22 days ago)

they looked wicked. thats so awesome for a first time grow eh.

cant wait for a new update and to watch your log as they pin.
BTW where are you located worldwide?

peave! LOVE!

--------------------
"you got kids running around these days; bullet proof vests, c4, armour piecring bullets. what the fuck? its no good, they've got no skill" - benico del toro - Way of the Gun -

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: fruityshroom]
    #2394525 - 03/02/04 09:50 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Ok well they finally started pinning. Nothing spectacular yet but they're coming.. isolate 1 seems to have thicker stems than isolate 2. Will post pics later, don't have my camera with me. I also added some airstones below the wet perlite to aid in humidity and air transfer like the poor mans pod, except I also have the cool mist hooked up. My cubies haven't pinned yet though and they've been in the chamber for a long time.. but pans are always faster anyway I hear.

--------------------
Looking for:

Have:

PM for a trade.

Offlinecomario2
amateur

#2394641 - 03/02/04 10:45 AM (20 years, 21 days ago)

:thumbup: pics! :smile:

--------------------
comario

Offlinedaywalker
Do you dream in color?

Loc: in my skin
    #2395183 - 03/02/04 01:17 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Oooohhhh! Can't wait to see this!

:mushroom2:

--------------------
"I suggest we ... learn to love our ... selves before it ... becomes illegal."

OfflinesinoptiK
TranceAddict

Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: daywalker]
    #2395831 - 03/02/04 03:41 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

great news but I gotta see some pics sci :laugh:

Anonymous

#2396349 - 03/02/04 06:07 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Cambodian strain is fastest to pin. On average it usually takes 7-9 days for most strains.

To mature the buttons, once enough have formed, stop misting and increase fanning, EVAPORATION RATE. Decrease the humidity in the air. I usually leave the lid to the chamber(rubbermaid) partially open at the corners. It results in shorter stems and larger caps with better spore formation.

Congrats, and enjoy the tai-ks and hawaiians.

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
    #2399435 - 03/03/04 04:15 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

The containers are clear, and although I taped up the sides with duct tape, the substrate itself shrank a little bit from the sides so some pins such as the last picture are shooting up from there. I shouldn't have this problem with my new trays as they have a flat lip at the sides and nothing is exposed even if the substrate shrinks a bit. Here's a shot of isolate 3 in the new tray compared to the other tray.

--------------------
Looking for:

Have:

PM for a trade.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
    #2399444 - 03/03/04 04:17 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

i love it. exellent work!

OfflinesinoptiK
TranceAddict

Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: Rebirtha]
    #2399613 - 03/03/04 05:03 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

shouldn't they be fruited by now?

OfflineNickster_154371
entheogen enthusiast
Male
Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: Rebirtha]
    #2399638 - 03/03/04 05:09 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

Could one grow Panaeolus cyanescens using just the normal PF tek method w/ brf and verm, and then casing it with verm?

Anonymous

Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: Nickster_154371]
    #2402525 - 03/04/04 12:04 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

depends on the strain, and they never yield much. Cambodian fruits on grains for sure, and so does the auzzie.

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
    #2411885 - 03/09/04 06:14 PM (20 years, 14 days ago)

An update. Although isolate 1 was the most vigorous, it is not fruiting that well, the pins that formed mostly aborted. Isolate 3 is just starting to pin now so I'll get back to that later, but isolate 2 is doing sort of well. Aside from the initial mistake of using clear containers (and duct taping the sides too late), the substrate shrunk a bit and light went down the sides.. so that's where most of the pinning is occuring. A lot of the caps are not reaching maturity, they turn upside down and 'wilt'. I believe I have enough air exchange.. is this a lack of air exchange, low/high humidity or what? Picture shows it best..

I'm still getting the hang of panaeolus,

--------------------
Looking for:

Have:

PM for a trade.

Anonymous

#2412008 - 03/09/04 06:55 PM (20 years, 14 days ago)

It's a catch 22. You have to let things get dry for them to mature, but when it gets to dry, they start to wilt. The trick is building enough moisture up prior to letting it all evaporate from the casing.

Those look good, things have just gotten too dry. Harvest, build up good moisture again, and wait for buttons, then evaporate the moisture again.

Most of the aborts I ever experience are from spraying the buttons with water, misting after buttons form.

Malformed caps are typical of many substrains. The most uniform and consistent producer of healthy looking shrooms is the cambodian. The hawaiian, floridian, auzzie, Mr.G wild, all produced weird fruits ocassionally(fused caps, upside down caps, etc...) Aborting is usually visible as excessive bluing of the shroom first, and then failure to mature. Excessive moisture combined with too slow an evaporation rate is the downfall of copelandia maturation. You have to match the casing moisture with the airflow, and this can only be done by YOU for your specific environment.

Those fruits look healthy. Things just got too dry too fast, and you hadn't formed enough buttons prior to increasing air exchange. I actually let the humidity build up very high, and fan zero during button formation. When I see one button, i let the chamber sit stagnant for 24-48 hours until many buttons form, then I start fanning.

Each isolate will perform differently, just keep trying different ones till you find what you like.

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
    #2412103 - 03/09/04 07:21 PM (20 years, 14 days ago)

Thanks for the advice, very informative. When the buttons were forming, there was a decent amount of fanning going on. What I'll do is next time I see one button form, I'll keep it humid and low air exchange for a day as you said and see what that does, then go back to my regular cycle. So pretty much I had enough air exchange but it was too dry. I will harvest some of these and see if I can get any prints from the caps, then spray the casing again and get the humidity back up to start a second flush and see how successful I'll be that time. But I'm gaining more experience with pans either way, as long as I made it this far without contamination I'm not complaining.

--------------------
Looking for:

Have:

PM for a trade.

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: sci33]
    #2412774 - 03/09/04 09:52 PM (20 years, 14 days ago)

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
Re: The Experiments, vol. 2: Panaeolus cyanescens Australian [Re: OldSpice]
    #2445058 - 03/17/04 09:22 PM (20 years, 6 days ago)

Update:  Just finished 3rd flush but it looks like it has stopped putting out (no contams yet so I'm gonna wait a few days before disposal).  I started more of this isolate in jars and it will be ready for trays by next week probably.. hopefully I will be able to get them to full maturity then and get some prints :smile: .  There was an accident and the multispore trays I was working on were lost but I'm gonna germinate once again on agar and get back on track with that.

--------------------
Looking for:

Have:

PM for a trade.

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
    #2531523 - 04/06/04 12:54 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Update: The isolate 2 finished colonizing the jars nicely, and was placed into two trays. One tray was cased normally, the other had rye grass seed mixed in. Why did I do this? It was my belief that the blades of grass once germinated may help create a mini environment to keep the humidity up for the pans. At this point it has been successful so far; the tray with the grass has started pinning already and two fruits had their caps opened up all the way - didn't get this far last time. They were cut down to attempt prints. The tray without the grass has only just started pinning and is a little behind. Don't have my camera right now but will post pics around the weekend.

--------------------
Looking for:

Have:

PM for a trade.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom