Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFractallife
EBOL

Loc: Florida
I finally did it, nausea free Psychedelic Experience * 3
    #22580749 - 11/27/15 02:13 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

From my own experience I now know that with the inclusion of 6-11 drops of 100% lemon oil I can vastly improve the psychedelic experience for myself. Particularly the areas that saw the most improvement would be the decrease of any anxiety symptoms and the total annihilation of nauseating effects produced by activity on the 5-HT3 receptors.

The effect produced by the inclusion of the Lemon oil is very profound and is far beyond any mere notion of "placebo". Lemon oil works, very well. Try it for yourself. If you ever experience nausea or discomfort of any kind from any psychedelic Lemon oil has the potential to revolutionize the entire experience and create a scenario where your not only pain and nausea free, but also with a positive mindset.

I'm fucking serious about this guys, try it.

--------------------
"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold." - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Edited by Fractallife (11/27/15 02:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecube talk
Stranger

Re: I finally did it, nausea free Psychedelic Experience [Re: Fractallife]
    #22581049 - 11/27/15 06:03 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

ive never had stomach issues, but I get massive anxiety

OfflinePlantStudy
Researcher

Loc: USA -West Flag
    #22581106 - 11/27/15 06:52 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fractallife said:
    From my own experience I now know that with the inclusion of 6-11 drops of 100% lemon oil I can vastly improve the psychedelic experience for myself. Particularly the areas that saw the most improvement would be the decrease of any anxiety symptoms and the total annihilation of nauseating effects produced by activity on the 5-HT3 receptors.

The effect produced by the inclusion of the Lemon oil is very profound and is far beyond any mere notion of "placebo". Lemon oil works, very well. Try it for yourself. If you ever experience nausea or discomfort of any kind from any psychedelic Lemon oil has the potential to revolutionize the entire experience and create a scenario where your not only pain and nausea free, but also with a positive mindset.

Can you go into more detail on how and when you take the oil and is this essential oil your using?

--------------------
A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.

OfflineFractallife
EBOL

Re: I finally did it, nausea free Psychedelic Experience [Re: PlantStudy]
    #22581163 - 11/27/15 07:42 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

PlantStudy said:
Quote:

Fractallife said:

Can you go into more detail on how and when you take the oil and is this essential oil your using?

Yes, sorry about that I was still tripping when I wrote the thread :highfive:
The Lemon Oil is sold as "Essential Oil" and proper dosage time of it is before you take the shrooms, like I said before anywhere in the range of 6-11 drops. Don't bother waiting for nausea or anxiety to come into play as its far better to knock it out of the park before-hand.

Lately I've been having a string of sub-par trips and I feel so confident now that I can conquer the physical and axiety inducing aspect of psychedelics that I can now reach much farther into the experience than ever before.

--------------------
"We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold." - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

OfflineAddy-Power
Fkn' Devil
Male

Loc: London
    #22581505 - 11/27/15 09:41 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Wow will defo try.. I was eating em a lot so I stopped feeling the nausea. Maybe a bit of anxiety here n there but defo will try this..

I usually juice like 30-50g fresh with lemon tek aswell, do u think I could drop the essential oil in with the juice or have it in a tea beforehand?

Not sure but I'd just mix it in because the onset of the nausea isn't too bad at least for me..

Anxiety is a different story but weed blasts it out of the way for me.. Even nausea tbh but it takes a good 20+ mins for nausea.

Weed really helped me in a tough time of depression/anxiety. Thanks again :smile:

--------------------
Through The Eyes Of Gaia

OfflineFractallife
EBOL

Re: I finally did it, nausea free Psychedelic Experience [Re: Addy-Power]
    #22581524 - 11/27/15 09:46 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Addy-Power said:
Wow will defo try.. I was eating em a lot so I stopped feeling the nausea. Maybe a bit of anxiety here n there but defo will try this..

I usually juice like 30-50g fresh with lemon tek aswell, do u think I could drop the essential oil in with the juice or have it in a tea beforehand?

Not sure but I'd just mix it in because the onset of the nausea isn't too bad at least for me..

Anxiety is a different story but weed blasts it out of the way for me.. Even nausea tbh but it takes a good 20+ mins for nausea.

Weed really helped me in a tough time of depression/anxiety. Thanks again :smile:

Absolutely just drop it right into the prepared Lemon Tek, if you wanted to could even mix it with clove oil and apply it onto your skin for absorption.

I find that the Lemon Oil has the profound effect of taking the body load off as well which makes it feel so much more "LSD Like" In my opinion I'll never eat straight shrooms again, the benefits offered by the Lemon Oil inclusion are too great to go back to the regular way.

--------------------

OfflineDiMiTriLee
Now Grown, Not Yet Old
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: I don't really know.
    #22581901 - 11/27/15 11:14 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I personally use Mary as my go to gal for anything.
But i've more and more realized that the Ganj is not for everybody.  :shrug2:  :mypleasure: :pipesmoke:

I recently heard about clove oil being quite the potentiator.
You might just have a formula for quite the mix, highly applicable to one who wishes to simply see a slightly different type of experience, or really  for anyone who feels more secure by "knowing" what to expect or feel.

I don't know the acute dangers of essential oil consumption, and it has definitely interested me a great deal.

Their potency and concentration is my main fascination. I'm sure a bit of research would provide results and so it will, but personally i believe it may be a great way to passively present incredibly beneficial factors to one's personal preferences and comforts, ultimately resulting in a better overall experience.
Which is the least we can wish to another in this field. :wink:

~ Oh yeah. Congrats, i'm happy to hear you found your solution and your complications dissipated.  :snowman:  :hairmetal: 

--------------------
SACRIS BOLETUS FRATRESSACRIS BOLETUS FRATRESSACRIS BOLETUS FRATRES

Edited by DiMiTriLee (11/27/15 11:19 AM)

OfflineMajickMuffin
Edible Cult

Loc: North
    #22581971 - 11/27/15 11:36 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

What's the best way to take it?

I have 100% lemon oil.

Describe specifically how you do it. Because with mushrooms now I always get nausea .

OfflineFractallife
EBOL

Re: I finally did it, nausea free Psychedelic Experience [Re: MajickMuffin]
    #22582074 - 11/27/15 12:02 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MajickMuffin said:
What's the best way to take it?

I have 100% lemon oil.

Describe specifically how you do it. Because with mushrooms now I always get nausea .

Put 6-11 drops of it in water and drink it before you eat the shrooms. The lemon oil inhibits the 5-HT3 receptor so that the nausea isn't just dulled or "manageable" but is actually removed from your experience.

--------------------

OfflineMajickMuffin
Edible Cult

#22583041 - 11/27/15 04:20 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Can this much lemon oil have any side effects?

Thank you for this information, could you provide a link for the fact that this much lemon oil inhibits the 5-HT3 receptor?

Thank you. If you can provide a link that would be very helpful. Also, I will be trying this for myself in about a week.

OfflineIfishhigh
Stranger

#22583127 - 11/27/15 04:40 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Lemon oil isint water soluble. I can't see it mixing with water to well

OfflineFractallife
EBOL

Re: I finally did it, nausea free Psychedelic Experience [Re: Ifishhigh]
    #22583170 - 11/27/15 04:49 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MajickMuffin said:
Can this much lemon oil have any side effects?

Thank you for this information, could you provide a link for the fact that this much lemon oil inhibits the 5-HT3 receptor?

Thank you. If you can provide a link that would be very helpful. Also, I will be trying this for myself in about a week.

This is as close as I can find, I can't find any actual studies done on the inhibition of 5-HT3 receptors by beta-pinene but it works very well and is very safe.

http://herbs.mxf.yuku.com/topic/3902664/Lemon-essential-oil-way-effective-ginger-treating-nausea#.VljrnvmrTIU

Quote:

Ifishhigh said:
Lemon oil isint water soluble. I can't see it mixing with water to well

The only real point is so that you don't have to drop lemon oil into your mouth directly.

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #22584360 - 11/27/15 10:26 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fractallife said:

Don't underestimate the power of the placebo effect when it comes to psychedelics.  But that said I don't get any of the kind of bad effects you mention because I only make tea and the comeup is so fast there's no time for any BS to happen.  Ever.  Really. :lol:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineFractallife
EBOL

Re: I finally did it, nausea free Psychedelic Experience [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #22585347 - 11/28/15 08:29 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I've noticed that even with making the tea I still get the nausea and the anxiety, now that I've started using lemon oil everything has changed about my experience for the better.

--------------------

OfflineMajickMuffin
Edible Cult

#22585436 - 11/28/15 09:07 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fractallife said:
I've noticed that even with making the tea I still get the nausea and the anxiety, now that I've started using lemon oil everything has changed about my experience for the better.

I also get nausea with any method

OfflineFractallife
EBOL

#22585635 - 11/28/15 10:04 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MajickMuffin said:
Quote:

Fractallife said:

I also get nausea with any method

Next time you take shrooms definitely try the oil, I didn't believe it would work when I first tried but now I'm a believer. I couldn't even feel my stomach the whole trip, in fact half way through I started eating food with no qualms or difficulties. Fresh fruits truly are amazing on shrooms or any psychedelic.

--------------------

OfflineMajickMuffin
Edible Cult

#22585660 - 11/28/15 10:09 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Me and a friend plan to.

We will report back in a week on this thread.

Why is this not well known within this community if it works so well? If it works for us we will spread the word .

OfflineFractallife
EBOL

#22585723 - 11/28/15 10:21 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MajickMuffin said:
Me and a friend plan to.

Why is this not well known within this community if it works so well? If it works for us we will spread the word .

Hell yes I definitely want to hear back about how your experience went, there really needs to be more awareness of this method. Make sure the lemon oil you use is therapeutic grade not "perfume grade". Perfume grade is double diluted.

--------------------

OfflineDiMiTriLee
Now Grown, Not Yet Old
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: I don't really know.
    #22585802 - 11/28/15 10:42 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fractallife said:
Quote:

MajickMuffin said:
Me and a friend plan to.

Hell yes I definitely want to hear back about how your experience went, there really needs to be more awareness of this method. Make sure the lemon oil you use is therapeutic grade not "perfume grade". Perfume grade is double diluted.

:jimmies:

I await the feedback friends.

~ Good point by the way, it should be regarded in the community if it has a successful method for any applicable usage.

--------------------
SACRIS BOLETUS FRATRESSACRIS BOLETUS FRATRESSACRIS BOLETUS FRATRES

Edited by DiMiTriLee (11/28/15 11:00 AM)

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #22588007 - 11/28/15 08:05 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fractallife said:

That'd be unfortunate.  But you do strain the tea well, right?  I never get nausea on an empty stomach with tea. :shrug:

But it is interesting, so props for bringing it up. :thumbup:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag