Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFaceMelt
Lets Get Primal

Journey On Shrooms?
    #22498313 - 11/08/15 10:17 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

So I saw this game on PSN and its called journey it looks like it would be fun to play. But I watched a review and it said the game is very simple and short but the sound and visuals are amazing. I was wondering if anyone has played this game tripping it looks like an amazing time if I can work the controller and pay attention. It said the game takes about 3 hours to beat so that would be great for mushrooms because I could eat them and then play until im peaking and by then I should have beaten the game. I really want a game that's fun to trip and play and this looks amazing, but has anyone attempted to play this game on shrooms? Or is there any good games to play on shrooms?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDrearydame
Stranger
Female

Loc: Ohio
Re: Journey On Shrooms? [Re: FaceMelt]
    #22499610 - 11/09/15 09:36 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Journey is amazing if you like something that you can just get lost in. It is rather short if you just run through it but there is a lot of stuff to collect and find. I always replay it simply because I love the music and the visuals are gorgeous.

Have you played any of their other indie games? Flower was kind of interesting as well.

OfflineFaceMelt
Lets Get Primal

Re: Journey On Shrooms? [Re: Drearydame]
    #22500906 - 11/09/15 03:28 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

I have not I mostly play legend of zelda and on the ps4 I play GTA 5 but its not to fun I mostly dont play games because the only ones I liked for ps4 where Far Cry 4 and GTA 5. Im picking up fallout 4 tomorrow though so that should be fun. The games these days are all about online and kills its no fun. I really like the story based games but it seems the only ones are midevil based or zombie based and I dont like them. I loved new vegas though so im sure fallout 4 will be awesome. I cant wait for the new uncharted though that and fallout 4 are the only things im exited for. But I think I will get journy later I really feel like it would be fun to trip to so im putting it on the trip list.

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: Journey On Shrooms? [Re: FaceMelt]
    #22516581 - 11/13/15 01:29 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Careful around electronics when your tripping on shrooms.  Have you done it before?  Have you taken shrooms and used electronics?  Last time I tripped on shrooms my midi keyboard stopped working, and never worked again.  Acid is different, you won't have any problems like that.

InvisibleJacobStorm
psychedelic cartel
I'm a teapot

Re: Journey On Shrooms? [Re: Jufin]
    #22545572 - 11/19/15 08:10 AM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Jufin said:
Careful around electronics when your tripping on shrooms.  Have you done it before?  Have you taken shrooms and used electronics?  Last time I tripped on shrooms my midi keyboard stopped working, and never worked again.  Acid is different, you won't have any problems like that.

I've never experienced that with shrooms, but anytime I trip acid my wifi fucks up and all other electronics malfunction.
I'd really like to know the science behind it. Why the hell does tripping interfere with electronics!?

--------------------
Rogger Rabbits Mushroom growing videos

Ethnobotanical garden forum

Inocuole tea TEK

azur said: If you like 6th grade results, then 6th grade projects are great.

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: Journey On Shrooms? [Re: JacobStorm]
    #22548918 - 11/19/15 09:01 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JacobStorm said:
Quote:

Jufin said:

I've never experienced that with shrooms, but anytime I trip acid my wifi fucks up and all other electronics malfunction.
I'd really like to know the science behind it. Why the hell does tripping interfere with electronics!?

I would love to do a study on that.  At first you think, I'm tripping, and it's all in my head.  Then you read countless other's experiences, and it happens to you again and again!  It's honestly fascinating.

InvisibleJacobStorm
psychedelic cartel
I'm a teapot

Re: Journey On Shrooms? [Re: Jufin]
    #22552235 - 11/20/15 03:57 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Well I have "theory's"  We know LSD is its own crystal. Crystals are useful in a lot of ways, because of the frequency their vibrating at. So I wonder if when we trip the crystal if were in fact not tripping at all but rather tuned into the crystals vibration. Hence the frequency of LSD our bodies and spirits are amplifying it to such a point it overwhelms the actual wifi frequency or the electronic frequency signals being sent from electrical component to another.

But some are saying this only happens to them on mushrooms and psilocybin isn't a crystal. :shrug: Whats everyones idea on this? Spit it out friends.

--------------------
Rogger Rabbits Mushroom growing videos

Ethnobotanical garden forum

Inocuole tea TEK

azur said: If you like 6th grade results, then 6th grade projects are great.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
776 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.