Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Next > | Last >
OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Brown Buffalo]
    #22481113 - 11/05/15 01:04 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

why is this gay shit brought up all the time. All this bitch did was leach off some dude and make youtube videos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible1234go
#1 Swiftie
 User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Gorlax] * 3
    #22481120 - 11/05/15 01:08 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Did you bother to check? Look who posted..

Quote:

BrandonAndresGreen said:
Hey Endogenous,
I surely hope this does not come across as me trying to justify my decisions as an immature teenager with natural entrepreneurship tendencies, but although I was a low-level drug-dealer that smoked weed and sold to my friends, and the fact that I even spent a short time "managing" my female friends who worked at a local, "high-end" strip club, aka "pimp," does not mean I ever deserved to be kidnapped against my will or sadistically tortured for an extended period. Yes what I did was illegal, but in all honesty I didn't feel their were very many legitimate financial opportunities as a teenager and full-time student in Oklahoma and my moral compass was pretty skewed at the time. I did also have normal jobs at various restaurants and pizza places, so did my friends who decided to start stripping, but the decisions we made at that time seemed right to us. And as a side-note, my female friends actually propositioned me to come and "manage" them and help them invest the cash in my illegal enterprise so we could double our investments, so we could as a team get as much money as possible and get the heck out of Oklahoma. But it was in no way ever forced upon them. Even while they danced, and I managed their schedules and finances, we maintained excellent grades and attendance in school, although we were often extremely drowsy! Obviously our immature fantasies didn't play out the way we would of hoped but even to this day we are all still friends and have moved on to adulthood with children of our own.

As many of you probably know, feeling like you have to do something illegal in order to get ahead in life sucks. (Although I have learned that crime doesn't pay well enough to compensate you for all the hardship that inevitably comes.) But what sucks even more though is being kidnapped and tortured, never fully recovering and then randomly reading posts online with people thinking that I probably deserved what i got. I liken that to the people who think that the millions of people tortured and murdered in Latin America by the Drug Cartels somehow deserved it, or the millions of refugees in Syria somehow got what was coming to them. Life is hard. The only thing I can contribute to this train of thought is, lets hold off making assumptions or passing judgments until we first find out the facts firsthand, because it makes the person making incorrect assumptions/judgements seem immature and unwise.

With all of that being said, I would like to give a special thanks to Sandra (Southern-sweetie) and my sister Brooklyn for their help with all of this. In some ways it is even harder for them to discuss these topics than it is for me. Also thanks Ped, and all the other people (I don't remember everyones screen names but I have not forgotten your kind words of encouragements) for all your support, a lot of times I really need to hear it and it always means the world to me..

And to my precious little boys who will most likely stumble across this someday when you are old enough to start using the internet and learn to search your daddy's name; I want you two to know that you boys mean the world to me and I never could of imagined the possibility of having such amazing, kind-hearted, loving kids as yourselves! You have radically changed my life for the better and life wouldn't be worth living without you two! Regardless of your decisions in life, I will always be so, so proud of you and I am so grateful that God trusted me enough to bless me with you.

I rarely search the internet regarding these topics. Many days I just don't have the stomach for it, but I am always delighted to answer any questions, give any advice and/or speak with anyone regarding my life, or yours. Feel free to find me on Facebook or any other means of communication. Ped and a couple other Shroomery Users know how to contact me and they have my permission to pass on my contact info.

I am considering the advice given that i should do a Reddit: Ask Me Anything thread. I am not too familiar with Reddit, also my time and energy levels are limited. If this community feels like it would be in some way be beneficial to the greater masses than I will move forward with it. I am not interested in focusing my time bashing Krystle. Although years ago I actually plotted her murder, nowadays I definitely prefer the opposite end of the spectrum, which is forgiveness, and Im grieved by my old hate-filled heart and I am very glad I wasn't ignorant enough to ever take revenge into my own hands. Krystle, Todd, Bill, and the various policemen and government agencies that were complicit in my kidnapping and sadistic, life-altering torture - I forgive all of you and I pray for your own sanity, redemption and peace of mind. God knows we all need it, regardless of our horrible choices!

God bless,
Brandon Andres Green

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: BrandonAndresGreen]
    #22481739 - 11/05/15 04:15 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, you seem so incredibly sane and well adjusted to have used this awful experience as grist for the mill to grow and become more aware and compassionate.  If you still experience any symptoms of PTSD I'd encourage you to seek hypnotherapy, it may take some effort to find a good one in your area (it seems there is a lot of quackery in the field), but some are one hit wonders that can provide remarkable results in one or two sessions. I know of one on this forum.  Feel free to :pm: me if this interests you.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: BrandonAndresGreen]
    #22481814 - 11/05/15 04:32 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Wish you all the best. Thanks for sharing.

--------------------

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Gorlax] * 4
    #22482009 - 11/05/15 05:11 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Gorlax said:
why is this gay shit brought up all the time. All this bitch did was leach off some dude and make youtube videos.

have you even read the full reports of what happened?

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

OfflineLeningradCowboy
Yes, my name is you?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Siperia underground
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22482041 - 11/05/15 05:16 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

:raisemyglass:
For Brandon

--------------------
From tundra with love!

FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

Invisibleluvdemboomers
loner with a boner
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Rebelutionsssss] * 1
    #22482043 - 11/05/15 05:17 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Rebelutionsssss said:
Quote:

Gorlax said:

have you even read the full reports of what happened?

Obviously not

OfflineLeningradCowboy
Yes, my name is you?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Siperia underground
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #22482096 - 11/05/15 05:29 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Quote:

endogenous said:
And dropping someone in hydrofluoric acid isn't torture???

We need to torture people who torture people to show people that torture is not ok.

No, we need to teach those people who torture people that torture is not ok.
The lesson may be a heavy one thou:shrug:

Agreeded?

--------------------
From tundra with love!

FREE HAMHEAD 2020!

OfflineBrandonAndresGreen
BrandonAndres84
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: LeningradCowboy] * 13
    #22482395 - 11/05/15 06:40 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks, I love you guys..

And unbeknownst to you guys, I've appreciated you all for many years now. I would occasionally, once every 6-12 months, feel the need to check in on things, and it has really meant a lot to me reading all your guys' sentiments and encouraging words. I've definitely cracked up laughing several times over these past years reading some of the stuff people have to say, whether it was positive or negative. I've always realized when someone would post something mean or insensitive that they were/are simply uninformed and I know that if that same person was to speak with me in-person their responses would be 100% different, so needless to say, nothing I've read has ever hurt my spirit. What has been amazing though are the individuals who seem to care so much. And I realize for the others that aren't as passionate about the topic I'm sure it gets annoying occasionally seeing the discussion pop-up again, but for me its not something I'm able to just simply forget. Trust me, I've tried, and that last about an hour or so, or at least until I have to stand-up, sit down, lift something, lay somewhere, or take a piss! Now I realize instead of trying to forget the unforgettable my efforts need to go towards helping others in whatever capacity I can. I desperately want to go to the Syrian border and work with refugees who are experiencing atrocities that make my experiences look like a cake walk. I know finding family members available to watch my precious boys is the easy part. Gathering the finances is a separate story though. But I'm not too concerned. Syria is a rough place right now and gringos like me are a prized commodity for several different terrorist groups operating in and around that region, and it would suck to be kidnapped and tortured twice in my life! Needless to say, I'm only interested in going if I know that's where God wants me, and if He wants me there the finances will gather themselves. In the meantime, while I'm here stateside my goal is to find the best outlet for me to help others in whatever capacity is most effective. I realize it weirds out a lot of people (Pastor included) that I've chosen this venue as my place to discuss my kidnapping story, but for me I cant think of a better place! And for the people that struggle with me posting pictures of my boys, I understand your hesitancy, I'm sure my parents would freak out also, but for me, not only am I proud of them but I'm also proud of you guys and in many ways I see you guys as an extension of my family, even though I've never met any of you, barely spoken with a few a you, and today is my first day to post. Regardless, I appreciate you guys being so accepting and interested in my story. I have no clue where to go from here, I just know I have a vast amount of knowledge, expertise, and wisdom to share and I just want to make myself available to be used to help as many people as possible before its my time to check out.. So, if you guys need anything, have any questions or suggestions - I'm all ears.

P.S.
To all you guys who constantly say how badly they want to have sex with "Neurosoup," take it from me - I've been there and I can testify that its definitely not worth it! : ) 

B

--------------------
I get a kick out of meeting new people, the stranger and more individualistic the better! So feel free to reach out to me on Facebook. If you send me a friend request please make sure to let me know you're from the SHROOMERY COMMUNITY or else there's a high probability I'll mistakingly end up ignoring your friend request.

Facebook.com/BrandonAndresGreen

Get rid of your bitterness, hot tempers, anger, loud quarreling, cursing, and hatred.
Be kind to each other, sympathetic, forgiving each other as God has forgiven you through Christ.
Ephesians 4:31-32

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: BrandonAndresGreen] * 1
    #22482519 - 11/05/15 06:59 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Whoa.... Thanks for dropping in & sharing your story. I'm glad that you've pulled through & have made your life what it is today.
:highfive:

--------------------

InvisibleBig Bear
Earf Child
Male User Gallery

Loc: In love, On time
    #22482959 - 11/05/15 08:29 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks so much for sharing man.  I've long been interested in your story, and it's really great to see you doing well. 

:congrats:

--------------------
Need help growing? Ask AMU for hassle free answers.

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time...

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing

#22483053 - 11/05/15 08:45 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BrandonAndresGreen said:

P.S.
To all you guys who constantly say how badly they want to have sex with "Neurosoup," take it from me - I've been there and I can testify that its definitely not worth it! : ) 

B

:rofl: i really cant see the attraction. if you dont mind me asking, what are you doing for work these days brandon?

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

OfflineThatKidWithTheFace
R.I.P. ZIG R.I.P. Sloth
Male

Loc: All Good in Allgood
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22483084 - 11/05/15 08:50 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

:happyclaps:

--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: BrandonAndresGreen] * 1
    #22483312 - 11/05/15 09:37 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BrandonAndresGreen said:
I have no clue where to go from here, I just know I have a vast amount of knowledge, expertise, and wisdom to share and I just want to make myself available to be used to help as many people as possible before its my time to check out.. So, if you guys need anything, have any questions or suggestions - I'm all ears.

Dude, you're a fucking inspiration man. You've got a very shroomy outlook/energy about you, so I'm really glad that you're here sharing with us. I usually hang around in the psychology subforum, I think you'd like it there so please do pop along some time.

Lots of love to you brother!!

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

BrandonAndres84
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #22483933 - 11/05/15 11:26 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Rebelutionsssss said:
Quote:

BrandonAndresGreen said:

P.S.

B

:rofl: i really cant see the attraction. if you dont mind me asking, what are you doing for work these days brandon?

Thanks Rebelutionsssss, that's a great question and I always enjoy your comments and insights. Also that's a pretty cool image. I don't know where you located that but its definitely been imprinted in my psyche for months now! In fact I wouldn't be surprised if I occasionally see a version of it in my dreams..

Anyways, this is not a comment as to how she looks or behaves now but just for the record she did not look or act the same 12.5 years ago. I guess we have all had some pretty radical changes!

One of my major passions in life and God-given abilities is entrepreneurship, hence two of my business ventures I briefly admitted to in one of my responses listed above. Before my divorce I started and ran an Oklahoma-based service oriented mini-conglomerate with multiple subsidiaries. At its peak I had a parent company with a string of interconnected subsidiaries operating with a very large customer base and a client portfolio in the 6 million dollar range (although my net profit was not nearly that high and every available dollar was always immediately reinvested in the next up-and-coming subsidiary.) After my ex-wife ran off leaving me in financial and emotional ruin, I immediately packed up my two baby boys still in diapers and moved two hours away to my home town in Tulsa. I hadn't lived there since the kidnapping but it was apparent to me that it was time to return so I could be near my support-network, i.e. my family, my old friends, and childhood church. I no longer had the spirit to start my own business and I refused to get back into illegal enterprises so I did the next best thing, help other business owners with their (legal) businesses. It was not preplanned. It was out of desperation but slowly a pattern emerged and I realized I had a knack for facets of business that no one else had, at least not that I know.. It slowly moved out from a place of desperation and needing a job, to a ministry of sorts, a labor of love. When I have a business to start or develop I wake up excited, and go to bed late at night still lost in day dreams related to solving conundrums associated with my new challenge. Quite simply put, its just what I'm good at. I can obsess endlessly at making other peoples dreams a reality as if they are mine, even when their was no financial compensation. Once again it just came about naturally. I like making peoples dreams a realty. Even if I no longer had to worry about money I would still want to do the same thing. I've learned business is a science and for some reason God has blessed me with the ability to clearly see and understand the equations needed to make the chemical reaction work, and work effectively. As of right now I simply work as a Business start-up and Business Development Coach. No business name. No website. Not even a business card. Its just happened organically that as soon as I'm done investing my heart and soul into one persons business the next opportunity comes along. But definitely not without hardship or heartache. That would be too easy and nothing in my life has ever been easy. For now I'm content building other peoples dreams, eventually when its time I'll get the go-ahead to start working on my dreams. Hopefully at that point I'll at least get the chance to make some business cards! ; ) 

I would love to hear what you do. Feel free to PM if u r interested..

--------------------
I get a kick out of meeting new people, the stranger and more individualistic the better! So feel free to reach out to me on Facebook. If you send me a friend request please make sure to let me know you're from the SHROOMERY COMMUNITY or else there's a high probability I'll mistakingly end up ignoring your friend request.

Get rid of your bitterness, hot tempers, anger, loud quarreling, cursing, and hatred.
Be kind to each other, sympathetic, forgiving each other as God has forgiven you through Christ.

BrandonAndres84
Male User Gallery

Re: Krystle Cole and Brandon Green - why is Krystle not in jail? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #22483951 - 11/05/15 11:30 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

BrandonAndresGreen said:
I have no clue where to go from here, I just know I have a vast amount of knowledge, expertise, and wisdom to share and I just want to make myself available to be used to help as many people as possible before its my time to check out.. So, if you guys need anything, have any questions or suggestions - I'm all ears.

Dude, you're a fucking inspiration man. You've got a very shroomy outlook/energy about you, so I'm really glad that you're here sharing with us. I usually hang around in the psychology subforum, I think you'd like it there so please do pop along some time.

Lots of love to you brother!!

Hey brother, I typed in Psychology subforum in the shroomery search tool and had several results pop up. Is there one you would recommend first? I'm still learning my way around Shroomery and haven't learned about subforums yet, (forgive my ignorance if I'm currently responding in one!!)

--------------------

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing

#22483991 - 11/05/15 11:41 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like an awesome job that really fits you! It must be nice to watch others dreams become reality because of the time and effort you put into them :thumbup:

Also if you're looking for a psychology type forum you could try posting in Here

Also I wanna say thanks again for posting in here Brandon, I must have read the details of your story 10 or 15 times and I couldnt believe what kind of monsters you had to deal with. The fact that someone would use psychedelics in such a horrible fucking way sickened me. Just keep up your message of peace and understanding buddy :hug: glad you made it out of everything

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

BrandonAndres84
Male User Gallery

Message from Leonard Pickard [Re: Rebelutionsssss] * 4
    #22665271 - 12/16/15 09:43 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Hey guys,
I just wanted to let you know that Pickard contacted me yesterday and said that his book that he has been working on for a long time has finally been published and is now available. He wanted me to get the word out and I immediately thought of you guys. I'll attach his books website below.
I asked him to please send a copy my way, and although I haven't had a chance to read it yet he told me that there are excerpts of each chapter on his website. I immediately got on his website so I could read whatever was available. And although I am biased towards him, I was instantly hooked! I'm super excited to read it whenever it's in! I knew he has had quite an adventurous life, to say the least, but damn! The brief picture that the excerpts reveal is freaking crazy! I also knew that he is obviously an EXTREMELY intelligent man, but just the excerpts blew my mind - I can't even imagine what the rest of the book is like! I'll definitely have to spend as much time cross referencing all the various words and topics introduced as I will actually reading the book itself. Reading those excerpts was yet another reminder of how little I know and thus far, what a tiny existence I've had.

Since my network is so far removed from the world and lifestyle described in his book because it's primarily made up of small families and business people, I don't have a huge network of individuals that I can actually expect to read his book and hope to get into a discussion with me about the topics he writes about, but nonetheless I really want to help support him. So I encourage you guys to go check out his website and buy a copy of his recently published book entitled: The Rose of Paracelsus. Also I'm sure he would appreciate it if you guys left positive reviews and help drive up book sales in whatever way you can. I also know he enjoys getting letters, so if any of you feel like connecting with him I encourage you to get on his personal website and get his contact info. Although it's much harder for him to respond, he is able to occasionally respond to emails through a friend.

Leonard Pickard's Personal Website: Free Leonard Pickard

Leonard Pickard's New Book's Website: The Rose of Paracelsus

--------------------

InvisibleMr.PhilCybin
Master Baiter
I'm a teapot

Loc: Gnarnia
Re: Message from Leonard Pickard [Re: BrandonAndresGreen]
    #22665349 - 12/16/15 09:58 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

awesome!

thanks for giving us the heads up.

that's incredible that you're able to help and love someone that you share such an "unusual" past with.  good on you brother :heart::aum:

I'll definitely take a look

--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
    #22665488 - 12/16/15 10:32 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

BrandonAndresGreen said:

P.S.

B

LOL..

I just saw Krystle a few days ago, she was at a shpongle show selling some artwork.

I thought it was interesting she was there in person.

Alex & Allyson Grey were there too, seeing them in person was a treat.

P.S. - I just purchased Leonard's book, it sounds very interesting. Thank you for posting that.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds