Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OnlinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: hex_enduction] * 2
    #22349282 - 10/08/15 09:31 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Yep

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: Patlal]
    #22349296 - 10/08/15 09:35 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Glad someone finally made that joke :lol:

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22349411 - 10/08/15 10:05 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

i dont think ive ever had a lethal weapon pulled on me before, man people are fucked up.

actually one time i was tripping on acid and some kid said he was gonna kill me with a knife and had a gun or some shit like that, he eventually ended up going to jail and now that he's out he's a pussy who cries a lot and does acid idk some born again hippie shit

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

InvisibleOhMrJohnson
Modern Day Alchemist

Loc: Terra Incognita Flag
Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: Asante]
    #22349431 - 10/08/15 10:11 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

OhMrJohnson said:
I woulda kicked the knife out of his hand and punched him right in the throat

Assault on a minor.

Only counterattack when genuinely under attack, not when some kid shows off or wants to get your wallet (wear a fake wallet for the purpose) when you are actually under attack though, do not hold back.

In my state if someone holds you at knifepoint you have the right to fuck them up by whatever means necessary even if they are a minor

Not saying it's always a wise idea but most people actually suck at using knives

--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

InvisibleOhMrJohnson
Modern Day Alchemist

Loc: Terra Incognita Flag
Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: Sheekle]
    #22349441 - 10/08/15 10:13 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Sheekle said:
i dont think ive ever had a lethal weapon pulled on me before, man people are fucked up.

actually one time i was tripping on acid and some kid said he was gonna kill me with a knife and had a gun or some shit like that, he eventually ended up going to jail and now that he's out he's a pussy who cries a lot and does acid idk some born again hippie shit

I would totally not chill with him anymore if I were u

--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #22349450 - 10/08/15 10:15 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I was like, "Dude I'm just trying to get away from the cops, go look out front and down the street and you'll see em', don't shoot me bro".

His reply was, "Oh okay cool, I hate the fucking cops, just chill back here with me until they leave if you want". :lol:

Heartwarming :heart:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: Asante]
    #22349491 - 10/08/15 10:24 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Never had one pulled on me directly but a year ago my house got shot up.

All on my side of the house where i sleep.  A wooden closet door blocked the shots from coming into my bedroom, .40 cal too.  Probably would of struck my girlfriend and I both.  It was pretty shocking, I think I know who did it but can't prove anything.

The cops tossed it up as a random shooting but thats a load of shit and lazy police work.  If you could see where I live there is nothing that would make it random.  I live so far and the only thing random is where I live.  You'd have to know exactly where you're going

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #22349502 - 10/08/15 10:26 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

I was like, "Dude I'm just trying to get away from the cops, go look out front and down the street and you'll see em', don't shoot me bro".

His reply was, "Oh okay cool, I hate the fucking cops, just chill back here with me until they leave if you want". :lol:

Heartwarming :heart:

:lol:

brought a tear to my eye

:singletear:

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #22349516 - 10/08/15 10:29 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah ACAB man, a good neighbor is a Godsent.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleSun King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #22349533 - 10/08/15 10:35 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

There was a 6 yo kid that used to hang out in the alley behind where I worked. He pulled a knife, that he found on the ground, on me. I told him he shouldn't do that.

--------------------

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22349539 - 10/08/15 10:36 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

OhMrJohnson said:
Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

OhMrJohnson said:
I woulda kicked the knife out of his hand and punched him right in the throat

Assault on a minor.

Only counterattack when genuinely under attack, not when some kid shows off or wants to get your wallet (wear a fake wallet for the purpose) when you are actually under attack though, do not hold back.

In my state if someone holds you at knifepoint you have the right to fuck them up by whatever means necessary even if they are a minor

Not saying it's always a wise idea but most people actually suck at using knives

so intimidating to fight someone who really knows how to use a knife.

There was this one guy at the boffer field. I'd be fighting him with a full length sword, but he would just twirl his dagger around in such a way that it was always "cutting" my fingers.

Seemed like a magic maneuver to me. I couldn't touch him no matter what I did. Obviously boffer isn't real combat but you could tell he didn't learn that on the boffer field..

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: Sun King]
    #22349540 - 10/08/15 10:37 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Best approach. If you do it with enough adult authority a kid will back off unless its a sociopath.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #22349554 - 10/08/15 10:39 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

rbalzer said:

There was this one guy at the boffer field. I'd be fighting him with a full length sword, but he would just twirl his dagger around in such a way that it was always "cutting" my fingers.

Seemed like a magic maneuver to me. I couldn't touch him no matter what I did. Obviously boffer isn't real combat but you could tell he didn't learn that on the boffer field..

Oh you definitely notice what works and what doesn't in simulated combat, even for fun.

IN A TYPICAL KNIFE FIGHT, BOTH FIGHTERS GET STABBED AT LEAST ONCE

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #22349598 - 10/08/15 10:53 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I had about 8 sheriffs drag me out of my mom's house at gunpoint while i was making some tea.  Seems one of the neighbors called it in and said there was a burgler or some such.

A guy in mexico attacked me with a baseball bat while i was sleeping in my truck once.  I got pretty busted up, but i feel like i "won" that encounter because
a. i'm alive.
b. i fought with the guy when i wasn't even really conscious, and he's the one who went fleeing down the beach. (though i was the one covered in my own blood and with loose teeth and shit)

A punk threatened me with his studded belt once, but i don't think that counts.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

OfflineThatKidWithTheFace
R.I.P. ZIG R.I.P. Sloth
Male

Loc: All Good in Allgood
Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: LoveNaborFuckHater]
    #22350040 - 10/08/15 12:58 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LoveNaborFuckHater said:
Last year I was selling an lid to these three kids and all three pulled pistols on me. I got in the back and after talking to them a few minutes the one sitting in the back next to me puts a pistol against my temple and said something like "you ever had a gun on your head before" I look up and the two in the front are pointing pistols in my face.

At this point I grab the pistol against my temple and just point it down on the floor while the kid is hitting me and trying to get it back. Ended up losing the zip to them but I threw his pistol out of the car and run through the parking lot. I go back later and it ended up being a fucking airsoft gun but I don't know if the other guys had real ones or not. I'm guessing they did cause I heard they're known for robbing people.

never sell to niggers

Are you, like, 50? Nobody sells lids anymore.

--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace] * 1
    #22350144 - 10/08/15 01:28 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I was shooting my bow in my backyard once (10+ acre forest) and my neighbor (ex-LAPD) popped out of the bushes on our property with his .357 pointed at me thinking I was some sort of danger to his safety in his house 2000 yards away. Idaho/gunslinger logic :lol:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

OfflineAchillita
Back to the basics
Male

Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: twighead]
    #22350159 - 10/08/15 01:33 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

:lolwut:

was the guy stupid or something?

--------------------

InvisibleMad_Larkin

Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #22350185 - 10/08/15 01:42 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

336 said:
Quote:

Shroomslip said:
Yep, when I was around 10 or 12 or so.

I had this BB gun:

It's a little too realistic. At first glance there is NOTHING to distinguish it from being a BB gun short of the screw at the bottom for the CO2 cartridges (and that is kinda hidden when you're holding it). It is even life sized, and EVEN has a real slide.

So I'm out in my backyard shooting which I did all the time, and one of my neighbors calls the police telling them I'm shooting at my dog (which is total horseshit, he was easily one of the dogs I've loved the most out of all the ones I've had). So cops come out and walk around the side of the house to the gate and he spots me with this fucking hand cannon, pulls out his gun immediately and starts screaming at me to drop the gun. I was facing away from him, and he startled me, I just kinda froze trying to process it, and he kept screaming to drop the gun. I did eventually, once the initial shock wore off, but I still wasn't really sure what was going on. This all happened in about 15 seconds, for the record. My first instinct was to turn around and see what the fuck, but I didn't. The fear from the sudden outburst just kinda froze me. Glad it did. What do you think would've happened if I had the gun in my hand decided to turn around to see what the fuck was going on.

Before anyone asks how I know he drew his gun when I wasn't facing him, it's because after dropping the gun and putting my hands on my head, he told me to turn around and walk closer and I saw a gun pointed directly at me. Unusual to be told to face the cop, but I assume it's cuz there was a locked gate between us and he didn't want me to be able to quickly grab the gun back up while he jumped the fence.

Yeah you were one wrong move from being shot bro.

dont be ridiculous, cops wouldn't shoot a kid :trollhide:

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: LuSiD enthusiast] * 1
    #22350208 - 10/08/15 01:49 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Yes....more than once.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

Re: ever had a weapon drawn on you? [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22350293 - 10/08/15 02:12 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
Quote:

LuSiD enthusiast said:
Quote:

Shroomslip said:
Yep, when I was around 10 or 12 or so.

I had this BB gun:

It's a little too realistic. At first glance there is NOTHING to distinguish it from being a BB gun short of the screw at the bottom for the CO2 cartridges (and that is kinda hidden when you're holding it). It is even life sized, and EVEN has a real slide.

So I'm out in my backyard shooting which I did all the time, and one of my neighbors calls the police telling them I'm shooting at my dog (which is total horseshit, he was easily one of the dogs I've loved the most out of all the ones I've had). So cops come out and walk around the side of the house to the gate and he spots me with this fucking hand cannon, pulls out his gun immediately and starts screaming at me to drop the gun. I was facing away from him, and he startled me, I just kinda froze trying to process it, and he kept screaming to drop the gun. I did eventually, once the initial shock wore off, but I still wasn't really sure what was going on. This all happened in about 15 seconds, for the record. My first instinct was to turn around and see what the fuck, but I didn't. The fear from the sudden outburst just kinda froze me. Glad it did. What do you think would've happened if I had the gun in my hand decided to turn around to see what the fuck was going on.

Before anyone asks how I know he drew his gun when I wasn't facing him, it's because after dropping the gun and putting my hands on my head, he told me to turn around and walk closer and I saw a gun pointed directly at me. Unusual to be told to face the cop, but I assume it's cuz there was a locked gate between us and he didn't want me to be able to quickly grab the gun back up while he jumped the fence.

I have two of the exact same pellet guns.It sounds dumb if you

Elaborate, please. How was I dumb? By shooting a BB gun on my own pretty in my own back yard no less and got a bogus call on me. cop saw it and it was no longer a simple incident. To him the gun as real.

Am I dumb for picking a sytle of gun I likd? Am dumb for piking a spot whee it as legal to shoot and minimized any repercussion to the neighbors.

What exactly makes me "dumb". Explain.

I was minding my own fucking buisness and not harming anyone harm to anything.

Also had to discredit you, but the "magazine" was fed by a spring clip that snapped into the top, it was not a pellet gun. It was a bb through and through. That might've changed in the coming 20 decades since I've owned it, but I kinda doubt it. It wasn't ever designed to fire BBs.

By by all means present your case. I'm curious what you have to say.

My keyboard on my phone broke halfway through typing that.

i was going to say it sounds dumb if you haven't actuallyy held one of them, most people assume bb guns are noticeably different.:lol: sorry my phone turned into a potato on you, really didn't mean to offend.

Also your right it's bb only, i just dug mine out of the garage and saw it for first time in three years

--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.

In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom