Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | Next >
OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Idiot lets in more refugees [Re: FryersQuest]
    #22320154 - 10/01/15 05:34 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FryersQuest said:
Yeah it isn't hypothetical at all. The refugees are predominantly Muslim men. It is a fact that they treat women as subhuman. Liberals are so blinded by their need to help everyone that they can't differentiate who they should help and who they really shouldn't help.

I don't care about helping people, and I am very liberal. On a personal level, in my own life, sure I have empathy. However, my stance on politics and economics has literally nothing to do with 'helping people'.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFryersQuest
Navigator
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington, United States Flag
Re: Idiot lets in more refugees [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #22321853 - 10/02/15 12:37 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

So you believe that taking in Muslim immigrants will help in an economic way and thus should be done? On what scale? Why can't other Middle Eastern (Muslim) countries take the bulk of them?

I think religion is a disease in general. With the exception of Buddhism. At this juncture, Islam is by far the worst. Many of them also really have a problem assimilating.

--------------------

Species Found: Gymnopilus Luteofolius ~ Panaeolus Cinctulus ~ Psilocybe Baeocystis ~ Psilocybe Cyanescens ~ Psilocybe cyanofibrillosa ~ Psilocybe Semilanceata ~ Psilocybe Stuntzii

Invisiblepaperbackwriter
Edward Lear

#22322319 - 10/02/15 06:42 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FryersQuest said:
Quote:

paperbackwriter said:
Quote:

BoldAsLove said:
Refugees are being refused on the hypothetical grounds that they will cause harm, which is ignoring the very real harm of turning them away.

There's a lot of refugees being raped in the German camps and have been several reports of refugees raping German nationals.  We can also look at the crime rates in Europe from muslim immigration and see parallels.  I don't see how that's a hypothetical.

I don't want to turn them away but I don't want women I love and care about getting raped either.

Yeah it isn't hypothetical at all. The refugees are predominantly Muslim men. It is a fact that they treat women as subhuman. Liberals are so blinded by their need to help everyone that they can't differentiate who they should help and who they really shouldn't help.

I'm very liberal.  I try to be pragmatic too.

Muslim culture treats Muslim men as subhuman too.  They're raised to believe they can't control themselves and they don't.

The U.S. has quite a bit of that thinking in its own culture too by the way.

--------------------
Why should we strive with cynic frown
To knock their fairy castles down?  ~ Eliza Cook

It's rather embarrassing to have given one's entire life to pondering the human predicament and to find that in the end one has little more to say than, 'Try to be a little kinder.' ~Aldous Huxley

InvisibleBoldAsLove
Pokemon Master

Loc: Kanto Region
Re: Idiot lets in more refugees [Re: paperbackwriter]
    #22322956 - 10/02/15 10:29 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

paperbackwriter said:
Quote:

BoldAsLove said:
Refugees are being refused on the hypothetical grounds that they will cause harm, which is ignoring the very real harm of turning them away.

There's a lot of refugees being raped in the German camps and have been several reports of refugees raping German nationals.  We can also look at the crime rates in Europe from muslim immigration and see parallels.  I don't see how that's a hypothetical.

I don't want to turn them away but I don't want women I love and care about getting raped either.

I've actually not see the data regarding crime rates in the Muslim community in Europe. Can you link them?

Regardless, the women you love are always going to be at risk of getting raped. We live in a disgusting world. But I'm not convinced that these refugees are more likely to harm anyone. It sounds like empty rhetoric until there are data to support it. Again, was there a sudden increase in rapes due to the Bosnian Muslim refugees?

--------------------
DISCLAIMER: None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor :alientransform: and Ferdinand :cigar:, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.

InvisibleBoldAsLove
Pokemon Master

Re: Idiot lets in more refugees [Re: qman]
    #22322972 - 10/02/15 10:33 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

BoldAsLove said:
Quote:

qman said:

Is this going to be a semantics debate?  The people that have flooded Europe the past 15 years are mainly from Northern Africa, who gives a crap if they left for economic or political reasons, or even both? What difference does it make?  They fled their homelands and invaded another country.

This is not semantics. Refugees and immigrants are not the same. Refugees are forced from their homes by violence and war. They are not leaving a country because they can't make a living, they are leaving because it is a struggle to stay alive.

What difference does it make? Well, first, motivation. These people who are leaving know the hell hole they left and will do anything to never return to it. Second, refugees come from all walks of life, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc. War affects everyone equally. Immigrants tend to be low skill and low education, because those with higher skills do okay enough to stay. Finally, number. Immigrants come over years and years and the number is huge in the end. Refugees come all at once, and while it is a lot to handle immediately, in the end, their numbers are relatively small.

Also, for some reason this isn't a popular justification, but compassion. Most people here can't even fathom what these refugees are going through. They aren't "invading." They are fleeing. They went through horrific conditions and I would hope most people are compassionate enough to recognize that. I can understand not being compassionate to immigrants, but the refugees deserve a human life, and we as humans should do what we can to help.

Quote:

"evidence that refugees (immigrants) create lasting negative effects"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

http://www.limitstogrowth.org/articles/2011/02/10/sarkozy-says-multiculturalism-a-failure/

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-12371994

"State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron"

The Muslim population in Europe creates a massive disproportional amount of violent crime into the EU, this is a fact!!  It doesn't matter what you want to call them- refugees or illegal immigrants. :shrug:

Multiculturalism refers to decades of immigrants moving into Europe, not a sudden influx of refugees lasting a few months.

Multiculturalism ALSO applies to the refugees today.

"Refugees deserve a human life"

I agree, that's why they need to return to their homelands in a few months when it becomes more stable.  Europeans don't deserve to invaded by outsiders and then provide them with a life time of assistance.

The number of refugees today pales in comparison to the number of multicultural people already living in Europe.

And you don't honestly believe they'll be able to go back in a few months do you? Wars don't just suddenly end. Even if ISIS or Assad are kicked out, that country will be far from stable. One of the other militant groups will come and fuck everything up. Realistically, I can't see Syria being a place where someone can lead a normal life for at least 5-10 years. Yes, the refugees should return to their home country eventually, but only when it is safe to do so and I'm in no rush to force them to leave.

--------------------
DISCLAIMER: None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor :alientransform: and Ferdinand :cigar:, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.

InvisibleBoldAsLove
Pokemon Master

#22322990 - 10/02/15 10:39 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FryersQuest said:
Quote:

paperbackwriter said:
Quote:

BoldAsLove said:

Answer this question honestly, have you ever interacted with a Muslim man? Have you ever visited a Muslim country? Or even a mosque?

There are Muslim men who treat women like shit. Hell, I'll even admit that a higher proportion of their population is inclined to treat women like shit than other religions/cultures. But to insinuate that all Muslim men treat women like shit is just wrong.

I've been to a few Muslim countries and several mosques and communities, they are actually quite nice and welcoming, which Makes perfect sense but is apparently counter to your beliefs. I also had the pleasure of meeting some of the Syrian refugees this summer in Belgrade, and they were all completely normal people as well. Imagine that.

Muslims are not monsters, they're human.

--------------------

Invisiblepaperbackwriter
Edward Lear

Re: Idiot lets in more refugees [Re: paperbackwriter]
    #22323313 - 10/02/15 12:00 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Here's what I posted a couple of days ago BaL.

Quote:

paperbackwriter said:
The Wikipedia article on immigration and crime shows a lot of correlation between crime and immigrants happening in Europe.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime

The rape culture in Syria looks epidemic too.

https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2015/09/04/syrian-refugees/

--------------------
Why should we strive with cynic frown
To knock their fairy castles down?  ~ Eliza Cook

It's rather embarrassing to have given one's entire life to pondering the human predicament and to find that in the end one has little more to say than, 'Try to be a little kinder.' ~Aldous Huxley

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22323408 - 10/02/15 12:16 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FryersQuest said:
So you believe that taking in Muslim immigrants will help in an economic way and thus should be done? On what scale? Why can't other Middle Eastern (Muslim) countries take the bulk of them?

I think religion is a disease in general. With the exception of Buddhism. At this juncture, Islam is by far the worst. Many of them also really have a problem assimilating.

Ok, firstly, I agree with you that Islam is a violent and terrible religion. I also agree that religion is a fucking cancer, with the exception of some Eastern religions that are not monotheistic.

However, a Christian is more than just a Christian. A Muslim is more than just a Muslim, and I don't believe we should be taking refugees for humanitarian reasons alone. In my view, America has to take responsibility for what it has done in the middle east. We are the reason ISIS has grown to such proportions. Half of their equipment is American shit. So, I believe in accountability. I believe in behaving ethically.

You can pretend all day that we had nothing to do with his, but that is just not true.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell

OfflineFryersQuest
Navigator
 User Gallery

Re: Idiot lets in more refugees [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #22324592 - 10/02/15 04:42 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

FryersQuest said:

Ok, firstly, I agree with you that Islam is a violent and terrible religion. I also agree that religion is a fucking cancer, with the exception of some Eastern religions that are not monotheistic.

However, a Christian is more than just a Christian. A Muslim is more than just a Muslim, and I don't believe we should be taking refugees for humanitarian reasons alone. In my view, America has to take responsibility for what it has done in the middle east. We are the reason ISIS has grown to such proportions. Half of their equipment is American shit. So, I believe in accountability. I believe in behaving ethically.

You can pretend all day that we had nothing to do with his, but that is just not true.

Well it seems some of my words have been taken a bit too literally. I have a couple of Muslim friends. I am well aware that they aren't all brainwashed animals. However, the proof is in the pudding. Look at Muslim countries today and tell me there isn't a problem.

Also, while I understand what you are saying, I respectfully disagree. Assad and the "Arab Spring" has been the driving cause of the Syrian crisis. Islamic extremism has its roots in many places and you can't just blame the United States for all of it. And let's say hypothetically, that the US was responsible for EVERYTHING. I for one am not going to support a mass wave of refugees for something I had no choice in. Essentially you are saying that America needs to be punished for its habit of interventionism. I do not agree with that sentiment. Instead, how about we just stop intervening and let these shit hole countries do what they will? With the exception of getting WMD. And apparently Obama has really dropped the ball when it came to negotiations with Iran.

Ugh....why did I come to the politics forum. Politics are now more than ever, an incredibly complicated bit of business. There is always more to learn.

But I do know one thing... which is that Islam is truly a backwards and essentially evil belief system. Any civilized nation should know better than to allow masses of them through their borders. I will once again bring up Christopher Hitchens. I urge anybody reading this to go to Youtube and look up some of his videos. Hell, go buy one of his books.

--------------------

Species Found: Gymnopilus Luteofolius ~ Panaeolus Cinctulus ~ Psilocybe Baeocystis ~ Psilocybe Cyanescens ~ Psilocybe cyanofibrillosa ~ Psilocybe Semilanceata ~ Psilocybe Stuntzii

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22324632 - 10/02/15 04:50 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FryersQuest said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

FryersQuest said:

Well it seems some of my words have been taken a bit too literally. I have a couple of Muslim friends. I am well aware that they aren't all brainwashed animals. However, the proof is in the pudding. Look at Muslim countries today and tell me there isn't a problem.

Also, while I understand what you are saying, I respectfully disagree. Assad and the "Arab Spring" has been the driving cause of the Syrian crisis. Islamic extremism has its roots in many places and you can't just blame the United States for all of it. And let's say hypothetically, that the US was responsible for EVERYTHING. I for one am not going to support a mass wave of refugees for something I had no choice in. Essentially you are saying that America needs to be punished for its habit of interventionism. I do not agree with that sentiment. Instead, how about we just stop intervening and let these shit hole countries do what they will? With the exception of getting WMD. And apparently Obama has really dropped the ball when it came to negotiations with Iran.

Ugh....why did I come to the politics forum. Politics are now more than ever, an incredibly complicated bit of business. There is always more to learn.

But I do know one thing... which is that Islam is truly a backwards and essentially evil belief system. Any civilized nation should know better than to allow masses of them through their borders. I will once again bring up Christopher Hitchens. I urge anybody reading this to go to Youtube and look up some of his videos. Hell, go buy one of his books.

Christopher Hitchens was a fucking asshole. A very intelligent asshole, and I've watched every video there is of him on youtube. However, I disagree with both Hitchens and Harris on political affairs. I respect both of them, but I don't agree with them. Hitchens was a huge advocate of the Iraq war, and Harris is an ardent defender of Israel, which I strongly disagree with.

I just believe that we should take responsibility for our collective actions. We, the American people, let the war in Iraq happen. We are not powerless. There was so much support for the war, it is mindblowing. Now we must accept responsibility for paving the way for these militant groups to rise. There isn't much intellectual debate as to whether or not we had a role in the rise of ISIS.

This is my view.

--------------------
FARTS

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
    #22324678 - 10/02/15 05:02 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

>. I for one am not going to support a mass wave of refugees for something I had no choice in.

Exactly. The liberals want us to pay penance for what our stupid presidents did in particular obumble.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Idiot lets in more refugees [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #22324795 - 10/02/15 05:26 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
>. I for one am not going to support a mass wave of refugees for something I had no choice in.

Exactly. The liberals want us to pay penance for what our stupid presidents did in particular obumble.

:carlinorgasm: HUSSEIN OBUMBLE BLEEEWWWAAHHH!

--------------------
FARTS

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Idiot lets in more refugees [Re: BoldAsLove]
    #22324824 - 10/02/15 05:32 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

BoldAsLove said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

BoldAsLove said:
Quote:

qman said:

Is this going to be a semantics debate?  The people that have flooded Europe the past 15 years are mainly from Northern Africa, who gives a crap if they left for economic or political reasons, or even both? What difference does it make?  They fled their homelands and invaded another country.

This is not semantics. Refugees and immigrants are not the same. Refugees are forced from their homes by violence and war. They are not leaving a country because they can't make a living, they are leaving because it is a struggle to stay alive.

What difference does it make? Well, first, motivation. These people who are leaving know the hell hole they left and will do anything to never return to it. Second, refugees come from all walks of life, doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc. War affects everyone equally. Immigrants tend to be low skill and low education, because those with higher skills do okay enough to stay. Finally, number. Immigrants come over years and years and the number is huge in the end. Refugees come all at once, and while it is a lot to handle immediately, in the end, their numbers are relatively small.

Also, for some reason this isn't a popular justification, but compassion. Most people here can't even fathom what these refugees are going through. They aren't "invading." They are fleeing. They went through horrific conditions and I would hope most people are compassionate enough to recognize that. I can understand not being compassionate to immigrants, but the refugees deserve a human life, and we as humans should do what we can to help.

Quote:

"evidence that refugees (immigrants) create lasting negative effects"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

http://www.limitstogrowth.org/articles/2011/02/10/sarkozy-says-multiculturalism-a-failure/

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-12371994

"State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron"

The Muslim population in Europe creates a massive disproportional amount of violent crime into the EU, this is a fact!!  It doesn't matter what you want to call them- refugees or illegal immigrants. :shrug:

Multiculturalism refers to decades of immigrants moving into Europe, not a sudden influx of refugees lasting a few months.

Multiculturalism ALSO applies to the refugees today.

"Refugees deserve a human life"

I agree, that's why they need to return to their homelands in a few months when it becomes more stable.  Europeans don't deserve to invaded by outsiders and then provide them with a life time of assistance.

The number of refugees today pales in comparison to the number of multicultural people already living in Europe.

And you don't honestly believe they'll be able to go back in a few months do you? Wars don't just suddenly end. Even if ISIS or Assad are kicked out, that country will be far from stable. One of the other militant groups will come and fuck everything up. Realistically, I can't see Syria being a place where someone can lead a normal life for at least 5-10 years. Yes, the refugees should return to their home country eventually, but only when it is safe to do so and I'm in no rush to force them to leave.

"One of the other militant groups will come and fuck everything up"

If we follow that lone of reasoning, why doesn't the West just accept ALL the citizens of the Middle East?  You're looking for perfection in a world that's imperfect.

"can't see Syria being a place where someone can live a normal life for at least 5-10 years"

Again, what was normal about living in Syria 2 years ago?  Not much, again you're looking for perfection after the fact. Remember, reports have indicated that more than half of the refugees are NOT even coming from Syria, they are coming from Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. Once the flood gates open, they all come out looking for a new home. Let me guess, those other countries aren't good enough to return back to as well?

OfflineFryersQuest
Navigator
 User Gallery

Re: Idiot lets in more refugees [Re: qman] * 1
    #22337208 - 10/05/15 02:53 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

This guy is usually on point. Look at the links he provides; they are concrete sources.

Germany: Migrant rape epidemic
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/652...

Germany in a state of siege.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...

Greatest tide yet to come as the EU refuses to control its external border
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015...

Munich’s Commissioner for Social Affairs is overwhelmed by the refugee crisis
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=669_14...

Did Merkel just read out Germany’s suicide note?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_8kc...

Calais: Women locking themselves in tents to avoid male migrant attacks
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/...

ISIS claims to have smuggled thousands of fighters into Europe
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/5...

Germans losing their homes to economic migrants who are only there because Merkel and the EU are breaking the law
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/658...

The Dublin Regulation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_...

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22340705 - 10/06/15 11:32 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11911291/Germany-expects-up-to-1.5-million-migrants-in-2015.html

Turning into a shit-fest, now each migrant is going to be permitted to bring in 4 to 8 family members.  :facepalm:

Merkel's approval rating is at a all-time low as the German's take to the street and protest, they also burned down a refugee shelter.

OfflineFryersQuest
Navigator
 User Gallery

Re: Idiot lets in more refugees [Re: qman]
    #22341781 - 10/06/15 05:14 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

This is very possibly the demise of western civilization. No shit. Let's just let the entire 3rd world population flood into our countries. Islam will kill us all.

The next 20 to 30 years should be very interesting.

They are bringing an enemy army into their own nation.

"Of the asylum seekers arriving in Germany in 2014, 71.5% of those between ages 16 and 18 were male; 77.5% in the 18-25 age group were male; as were 73.5% of those between 25 and 30, according to German migration statistics. Data for 2015 is not yet available."

--------------------

Edited by FryersQuest (10/06/15 05:25 PM)

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Texas
Re: Idiot lets in more refugees [Re: FryersQuest] * 1
    #22342557 - 10/06/15 08:04 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FryersQuest said:
This is very possibly the demise of western civilization. No shit. Let's just let the entire 3rd world population flood into our countries. Islam will kill us all.

The next 20 to 30 years should be very interesting.

They are bringing an enemy army into their own nation.

"Of the asylum seekers arriving in Germany in 2014, 71.5% of those between ages 16 and 18 were male; 77.5% in the 18-25 age group were male; as were 73.5% of those between 25 and 30, according to German migration statistics. Data for 2015 is not yet available."

fuck western civilization and it's borders

--------------------
Give no fucks, take no orders, smash the prisons and the borders. Circle that A motherfucker!

OfflineFryersQuest
Navigator
 User Gallery

Re: Idiot lets in more refugees [Re: airclay]
    #22342655 - 10/06/15 08:26 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Tell me...how convenient is it for you to bite the hand that feeds? Why dont you move just a few miles down to Mexico and see how you fare.

One other thing: if western civilization is so terrible, why does everybody want to flock to it? I'm genuinely interested to hear your answers.

--------------------

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Texas
    #22342710 - 10/06/15 08:38 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

did you just tell me to "love it or leave it"? lol, my family in mexico is doing fine, maybe I should visit them soon. also "biting the hand that feeds" doesn't necessarily apply to nationhood. Folks flock to the us for jobs w the corps that buy the laws and holds the 3rd world hostage so americans can pay cheaper prices. in a quick nutshell.

be careful tho, your https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_exceptionalism is showing

--------------------
Give no fucks, take no orders, smash the prisons and the borders. Circle that A motherfucker!

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Idiot lets in more refugees [Re: BoldAsLove]
    #22342715 - 10/06/15 08:39 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

BoldAsLove said:
Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

One bone head study means nothing.

wasn't there a study done saying obamacare was gonna lower premiums by 2500$ per family? mine have gone up over 300%... or was that just o=bama telling lies again???

Can you provide a link to that study? I'd be interested to see if they've done a follow up.

Yup amazing there's no link to a study to verify his BS...

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | Next >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder