Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Cities:Skylines, After Dark
    #22322348 - 10/02/15 06:55 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Its pretty awesomesauce to the maxisauceamus.  If you enjoy the original game that is.  It just came out and I picked it up and it has renewed my interest in the game.

Finally a proper day /night cycle.  The city actually changes functionality during that night /day shift as well.  Buncha new buildings and options, more district selection including commerical specialization now where you can have nightclubs n bars n shit.

Some stuff that modders or builders were adding in got added into the game directly, like having a cargo port that is ALSO a train port so you can deliver your shipping goods via freight right to the cargo ship and not clusterfuck your roadways with a billion trucks, etc.

Worth checking out for the 15 bucks it costs if you like the normal Cities Skylines game.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Cities:Skylines, After Dark [Re: mndfreeze]
    #22335901 - 10/05/15 07:42 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

it's a sick game. i haven't played it though, just seen some videos. but definitely kicks SimCity's ass (the new one).

really classy game here.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Cities:Skylines, After Dark [Re: akira_akuma]
    #22340238 - 10/06/15 09:06 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I haven't played much of the expansion, but I was a bit miffed when my microwave/solar plant stopped working at night. I know that's realistic, but awwh, can't I tell people to turn their television off at night, and lights, and other things?

--------------------

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: Cities:Skylines, After Dark [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #22348271 - 10/08/15 12:12 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Hah yeah I can see being a bit ticked when it happens and you don't know its coming.  I was lucky enough that I read about it before hand in a pcgamer article before buying it so I knew what to expect. 

I do wish there was MORE to the expansion then there currently is.  Thats the one thing with it I feel is kind of lacking.  Like there should be more new buildings/ploppables or systems then the few they added in, mostly because a lot of the stuff they added were things the community of modders and asset builders were already doing, they just built it into the game now. 

Example, they added in a Bus station.  So you still have your bus depot that the busses come out of, but the bus station acts like a single spot you can have all your busses make a stop at for people to transfer.  So all the people who were making custom assets to bring your metro, bus and rail into one place with all the spots for multiple bus lines to meet, now is not needed as much.  The building they added is great for sure, it just seems like they should have added in more things since most are ideas taken from the community.

I switched all my power in my current city I started since buying the expansion over to nuclear specifically to avoid the night/day issues.  I usually use all wind and solar until I can build a hydroelectric dam but of course the map I'm playing on this time has no river for a dam, so nuclear option it is!

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
338 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.