Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBitter Cactus
reformed bad boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #22190780 - 09/04/15 10:40 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Give
Quote:

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Just as a little background guys, JFT PMd outta nowhere yesterday basically calling me a loser because "I'm always posting on here" He went on to say how busy he was and that he was moving into his brand new house because he works his ass off. He called me a chump that probably lives with my parents with no life. When I told him I was almost done with my Neuroscience degree he told he doubted it because all I do is post on here. Then when I sent him my transcript he promptly shut the fuck up and stopped responding. I don't wanna hear any of your sob stories JFT. Man up and stop being so goddamn soft.

I'll start a goofundme so the shroomery can raise some money for a couple boxes of tissues for all your fucking whining

:bitch:

:okthatsfunny:  :lamastare:  :yeahthatsfunny:  :youresilly:  :canthelpbutlaugh:  :bathtub40lol:

--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePariahprose
I'm Thinking Arby's...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Treana's Anus Flag
Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #22190794 - 09/04/15 10:43 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

4HO-DMT said:
Sorry man, I didn't know that was what you meant by the good life.

Pariahpose, No, I can not say that and I respect people that live clean and sober. It would be hard to do.

Indeed it would. Its okay brother, maybe we can both make it one day 4HO-DMT

--------------------
Pariahprose, an outcast even among the Devil's Demons.

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: JustForToday]
    #22191210 - 09/05/15 01:28 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

You should smoke a doobie jft  :smugjerry: 

You very well could be over-training.  I think insomnia can be related to that.  Maybe take some off days.  It's hard when you're addicted to exercising, but do something else more relaxing.

You're trying to make yourself out to be some victim, but the game you're playing I think you will always lose.  I'm not saying that you should give up and abandon your dreams, but you've also got to just relax and be able to enjoy the moment.  Otherwise you get what you want in life and you'll still be unsatisfied.

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: moonrockmushy] * 3
    #22191357 - 09/05/15 03:40 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

if JFT stops training all that former booze weight will turn into flab which will depress him into eating his life away.
and he'll turn back  into this

OfflineJustForToday
New Life, New Beginnings

Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: akira_akuma] * 3
    #22193248 - 09/05/15 03:40 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Time for me to bust malcolm's bubble. Sit back son and let me show you how hard i've worked. And after you'll prolly be wishing you're half the man I am. Only reason I accuse you of living with your parents is because I'VE DONE IT. I lived with my parents before and came on here and averaged your amount of posts. I no lifed it. Ask anyone else here. I didn't have a life. And if you are studying to become whatever, you're probably living off my tax money if you're not living off your parents.

This was me at 250 pounds 2 years and 5 months ago.

This is me now. I just took this today. Random photo. Not like all your old recycled ones you throw around.

This body is YEARS of busting my ass sweating blood. Spending about 400-500 dollars of money on food a month. Not sleeping just to make it to the gym on time also working over 56 hours a week. Now let me show my home.

This is a year of hard ass work. Saving my money. Not ever sleeping. No social life. Nothing. But all you did was post on shroomery when your ass could be doing something useful instead of just wasting time. All these successful business owners do what i've done and they are loaded with money.

So I dare you to throw your useless degree at me because another thing about me is I already graduated college. I am IT Major. As a matter of fact my company I work for is about to bring me in to the IT team under web development. All I have to do is master javascript which I am actively working on around the clock when I am not working, training people, or working out.

Everyone else, thanks for your kind words. I'm trying my hardest to work on myself more as a person. I'm always being positive no matter what happens because i whole heartedly believe what you put out into the universe is what you will get back. I really love all you guys. We each have our own separate journeys but we're all going to arrive at the same destination in the next life I believe.:heart::heart::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

--------------------
Hey Shae, Are you still doing that hand thing? I heard you was doing that hand thing today. Oh God what is that?!

OfflineJustForToday
New Life, New Beginnings

Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: JustForToday] * 1
    #22193264 - 09/05/15 03:43 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

AND HE JUST IMMEDIATELY messages me right after I posted that post. Almost like he is clicking refresh every couple of seconds.

--------------------
Hey Shae, Are you still doing that hand thing? I heard you was doing that hand thing today. Oh God what is that?!

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: JustForToday] * 6
    #22193285 - 09/05/15 03:50 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

What is your fascination with him seeing your body? Are you gay for him or something? Why don't you just ask him out? He'll probably say no, but you should never avoid going after the person you lust for just because of a fear of rejection.

The rest: "Look at all this stuff I have, I'm so much better than you!"

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (09/05/15 03:57 PM)

OfflineJustForToday
New Life, New Beginnings

Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22193294 - 09/05/15 03:53 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
What is your fascination with him seeing your body? Are you gay for him or something? Why don't you just ask him out? He'll probably so no, but you should never avoid going after the person you lust for just because of a fear of rejection.

The rest: "Look at all this stuff I have, I'm so much better than you!"

No it's just when he wants to take a shot at my personal success. I take that the wrong way. He is a troll. That is all he is.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: JustForToday] * 5
    #22193299 - 09/05/15 03:54 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

and you hand on every one of his words... insecure much?

OfflineJustForToday
New Life, New Beginnings

Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22193303 - 09/05/15 03:55 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:

I used to be insecure. Not anymore. I'm just tired all the time. And alone:feelsbadman:

--------------------

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#22193305 - 09/05/15 03:55 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

That's not all he is. But he's damn good at it. He's got you so wound up you edit his pictures and have a dartboard with his picture on it. I mean just what in the fuck :ilold:. You want to act like he's pathetic, but look at what you do. THAT is pathetic.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: Prisoner#1] * 4
    #22193311 - 09/05/15 03:56 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

:seriousbusiness:

:popcorn: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflineJustForToday
New Life, New Beginnings

Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22193319 - 09/05/15 03:58 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
That's not all he is. But he's damn good at it. He's got you so wound up you edit his pictures and have a dartboard with his picture on it. I mean just what in the fuck :ilold:. You want to act like he's pathetic, but look at what you do. THAT is pathetic.

I don't know what that means. I don't even think about this guy when i'm not here. Again, he is a troll. I find it most people want to have something smart to say against people who work hard. How about this. If any of you have a problem with what I just posted, request a self ban from this website. Start with a job. Save money. Save save save. Start pursuing goals and dreams. And stop hating on people who already are.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: JustForToday] * 7
    #22193321 - 09/05/15 03:59 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

JustForToday said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:

I used to be insecure. Not anymore. I'm just tired all the time. And alone:feelsbadman:

OfflineJustForToday
New Life, New Beginnings

Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22193339 - 09/05/15 04:03 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I'm done posting in this thread. I already proved everything I needed to prove. Have a blessed one.:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: vinsue]
    #22193344 - 09/05/15 04:04 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

You have no balance

--------------------

OfflineMr. Material
Mental Magician

#22193355 - 09/05/15 04:06 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

JustForToday said:
AND HE JUST IMMEDIATELY messages me right after I posted that post. Almost like he is clicking refresh every couple of seconds.

You guys should just rub dicks and make up. :awesomenod:

--------------------
I base my morality on physical nature; and my personal philosophy is based in power.

OfflineBitter Cactus
reformed bad boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: Prisoner#1] * 2
    #22193387 - 09/05/15 04:13 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

JustForToday said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:

:canthelpbutlaugh:

--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.

Invisibleshadyy
aHhahhHA
 User Gallery

Loc: winchestertonfieldville i...
Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: JustForToday] * 1
    #22193719 - 09/05/15 05:33 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

JustForToday said:
I'm so exhausted and tired. I've been up since 4 am this morning. I went to a meeting, hit the gym, and met a few of my clients over and trained them, then I went to work. And come to find out I just kick out of my place. But i'm okay. I just moved into a brand new home. I worked my ass for this. But I can never sleep anymore. I had to pack up my shit tonight and move straight away. I don't even want to hit the pillow because I just got to get back up at fucking 5 and have a really busy ass day tomorrow. Man I fucking swear I can't take much more of this..

I'm just so passionate about living a good life that i've sacrificed my social life, girlfriends, and sleep just to make it. It's very lonely and I hate this. The girl that I was just dating all of sudden posts a picture on facebook with her and her new boyfriend. And come to find out she left because I never had time for her and I Feel so fucking bad right now..

I'm just ranting. I need to get this off my chest. Thanks for listening..

P.S. The title of this thread is "I need strength shroomery." GOD DAMN I CAN'T THINK.

Now that you've come quite a ways from where you were, I think you should slow down and breathe for a minute.

I mean, you're in great shape, you have a degree, well-paying job, you're a homeowner, I'm sure you own a car as well...and you're still young.

You have a lot going for you, and there's no reason to just spend your life speeding by everything without stopping to take a look.

Your body is trying to tell you something.

If you can, take some days off. You've gotta center yourself..find some peace, ya know? SLOW DOWN.

Good luck.

--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

Re: I beed stregnth shroomery.. [Re: JustForToday] * 2
    #22194053 - 09/05/15 06:59 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

JustForToday said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:

soo.. insecure?

why are you melting all the god dammed time? i thought to myself, no maybe he wont go there. but lo and behold you did.  you posted pics of yourself and your place in an attempt to assert yourself because you feel inadequate.

congrats, dude? :rolleyes:

y r u so dense

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom