Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlineshellzenone
Zen
Male User Gallery

Re: Austin mushroom bust [Re: Celestial Traveler]
    #22171795 - 08/31/15 10:47 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I've read that inhaling massive quantities of spores over a long period of time (years) cam cause people to develop allergies to spores. It has to do with your immune system after repeated and prolonged exposure. Supposedly this happens to people who work in mushroom farms. 

Its still pretty amazing to see that most comments on the video are in favor of the mushies, yet there is still laws against them. Is there some sort of advocacy group for shrooms? If there is, How can I donate?
People need to learn the truth and the justice system should focus on justice, not incrimination.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoincidentiaoppositorum
deep psychedelic
Male User Gallery

Re: Austin mushroom bust [Re: shellzenone] * 1
    #22174242 - 09/01/15 02:29 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

None of the psychedelics belong in schedule I, schedule I means: °no medical value °high abuse/addiction potential °dangerous

All of the classic psychedelics are physically benign:
As senior LSD researcher Dr. David Nichols, Distinguished Chair of Pharmacology at Purdue University and head of one of the world's top LSD research labs, stated in his 2004 review article on hallucinogens, "There is no evidence that any of the hallucinogens, even the very powerful semisynthetic LSD, causes damage to any human body organ. [...] Hallucinogens do not cause life-threatening changes in cardiovascular, renal, or hepatic function because they have little or no affinity for the biological receptors and targets that mediate vital vegetative functions-erowid.
Meaning these compounds are NOT dangerous, and have been sanctioned by thousands of years of human use, we look at these cultures who have used psychedelics for generations, and we do not see deformities, or anything to indicate chromosome damage, we don't see high cancer rates, we don't see high rates of mental illness, we see these people have incorporated these compounds into their culture for generations without ill effect.
We also have the modern pharmacological data showing these compounds are very safe, we have ED50 to LD50 ratios confirming that it would actually be difficult to even reach a toxic dose with the majority of the classic psychedelics, even LSD is very safe, but because it's active in micrograms it may be easier to reach a toxic dose, though many people have taken extremely large doses of LSD and recovered without incident.

All of the classic psychedelics are not addictive, you can not become physically dependant, thus they can not be considered addictive, because of rapid tolerance daily use is exceedingly difficult causing users to put at least several days between uses,  the nature of the psychedelic experience causes one to let go of destructive unexamined compulsions, your more likely to break habits than form them when using psychedelics, and many of the traditional psychedelics such as ayahuasca and ibogaine are being used in addiction treatment with some good success rates.

And last, medical value, all of the classic psychedelics have had some medical value www.maps.org can verify the many ways these compounds can be used to help people psychologically and physically. These compounds have also been in use for thousands of years as medicines by shamans. So saying they have no medical value is absurd.

I'm a psychoactivist and I do all I can as an individual to promote these things in the proper way, using intelligent argument, scientific evidence, historical evidence, religious freedom arguments, as well as plain personal freedom arguements to change minds regarding this subject. I would be willing to help, support, promote, and work for any groups advocating for the decriminalization, spiritual legalization, or out right blanket legalization of the classic psychedelic plants and compounds...

-E. Borodin

OfflineBrennus
Student of Life
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE United States Flag
Re: Austin mushroom bust [Re: Coincidentiaoppositorum]
    #22192102 - 09/05/15 10:31 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

No one mentioned this tidbit yet:

Quote:

No one has been arrested and police have not yet named any suspects. Neighbors at the scene say they're used to seeing a large amount of cars coming in and out of the cul-de-sac going into the home. But they were surprised the illegal grow operation was going on in their neighborhood.

"5. Never sell no crack where you rest at"

InvisibleToadstool5
A Registered Mycophile
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Golden State
Re: Austin mushroom bust [Re: Brennus]
    #22192362 - 09/05/15 12:07 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

i come down with a 102-104F fever when I inhale shiitake spores.  About 6 hours after exposure.  It may not be fatal but I sure feel like I'm dying.  So, yeah, spores are hazardous.

Right? RR almost died and probably would have if his wife didn't find him in their room.

They don't know the guy, he could have had a meth lab in the other room or billions of spores everywhere that someone was allergic to. :shrug: it can be dangerous to grow, anybody here ever explode a SAB or stab a needle into their finger? I have heard of shroomerites doing both :lol:

--------------------
If you do not know where the mushroom products you are consuming are grown, think twice before eating them. :badshroom:
- Paul Stamets

AMU Teks :mushroom2: Stro's Write Ups

Invisiblefoodsgoodtoo
FPSnosurrender
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Austin mushroom bust [Re: Toadstool5]
    #22652399 - 12/13/15 11:24 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: Austin mushroom bust [Re: foodsgoodtoo]
    #22687100 - 12/22/15 03:16 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Never heard of DMT on perforated paper:shrug: I'm surprised that the neighbors weren't dropping like flies with all of those deadly cubensis spores on the loose....And, oh....what about those poor kiddies at the day care...their brains are probably fried tater tots by now....I hate reading shit like this...honestly, these NEED to come off of schedule 1. Otherwise, we're just gonna hear more and more of these busts, especially since pot is being decriminalized.....cops need something new to attack. Plus, I doubt any mushroom grower is gonna be packin...so, cops get a relatively safe bust...unlike other schedule 1 drugs like crack or heroin.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds