Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | Next > | Last >
OfflineAchillita
Back to the basics
Male

Re: So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day... [Re: Stonehenge]
    #22157486 - 08/28/15 04:42 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Out of all the republican candidates, I'd say trump is one I favor the most. I don't wanna see him as a president, but his policies aren't really terrible compared to the majority of GOP candidates. I've listened to a couple speeches, He actually seems honored and amazed so many people support him.

The only reason why I don't want him in office is because he is a biggot, and I feel like he'd do quite a bit of things to spite certain people. But him and bernie's policies aren't too different. Even trump has said they share a lot in common.

Bernie sander's is a man of integrity, even if you don't like his policies you gotta respect that. Even when given the opportunity, he has denied trying to bash other candidates.

He isn't being talked about much, but soon he is planning to state his policy on marijuana legalization. It's something that really hasn't been talked about too much by the democratic nominees. If he says he's planning to legalize it, I bet he will get quite a bit of coverage and TONS of more supporters.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day... [Re: Achillita]
    #22157510 - 08/28/15 04:51 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

>The only reason why I don't want him in office is because he is a bigot

Because he said many Mexicans are criminals? That does go against pc so I understand your concern. He should have said that about whites. Then no one would be upset.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineAchillita
Back to the basics
Male

Re: So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day... [Re: Stonehenge]
    #22157581 - 08/28/15 05:10 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Mutliple insults to women, latinos, and slightly racist remarks towards blacks(although they weren't as bad as the others). Hell, even recently he attempted to make a racist Asian joke.

Only place I could find the video on btw. It's some liberal news show, so really just watch the clips they put in of trump.

If he said the same racist remarks to whites, I would still be upset. I don't care if someone is "PC" or whatever. I just don't want someone in office who has systematically shown that he has prejudices towards groups of people. Latinos and women in particular.

If he wasn't such an ass, I would consider voting for him. But he just is too biased, and spiteful to be a president I'd support.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day... [Re: Achillita]
    #22157623 - 08/28/15 05:21 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Achillita said:
Mutliple insults to women, latinos, and slightly racist remarks towards blacks(although they weren't as bad as the others). Hell, even recently he attempted to make a racist Asian joke.

Only place I could find the video on btw. It's some liberal news show, so really just watch the clips they put in of trump.

If he said the same racist remarks to whites, I would still be upset. I don't care if someone is "PC" or whatever. I just don't want someone in office who has systematically shown that he has prejudices towards groups of people. Latinos and women in particular.

If he wasn't such an ass, I would consider voting for him. But he just is too biased, and spiteful to be a president I'd support.

"I just don't want someone in office who has systematically shown that he has prejudices towards groups of people" 

Like President Obama!!!

"Latinos and women in particular"

Yeah, when Obama does it towards whites, it's A OK!!

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22157642 - 08/28/15 05:25 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
>The only reason why I don't want him in office is because he is a bigot

Because he said many Mexicans are criminals? That does go against pc so I understand your concern. He should have said that about whites. Then no one would be upset.

I don't think recommending that a group of people that invaded our country illegally should be deported is a form of bigotry, it's called maintaining your country's sovereignty.

Only people that don't want to discuss the issue resort to the "racism" card, it's total bullshit.

OfflineAchillita
Back to the basics
Male

Re: So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day... [Re: qman]
    #22157685 - 08/28/15 05:35 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Saying that ALL mexicans are murderers and rapists is bigotry. Of course illegal immigrants are a problem and should be dealt with. But using the hate of one group to fuel ones campaign is despicable. If he said he wants to kick out illegal immigrants, I would be okay with that.

Trump has shown bigotry towards plenty of groups of people, that's why I don't like him.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#22157717 - 08/28/15 05:43 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Achillita said:
Saying that ALL mexicans are murderers and rapists is bigotry. Of course illegal immigrants are a problem and should be dealt with. But using the hate of one group to fuel ones campaign is despicable. If he said he wants to kick out illegal immigrants, I would be okay with that.

Trump has shown bigotry towards plenty of groups of people, that's why I don't like him.

I think you have some misinformation, Trump never said "All Mexicans are murderers and rapists", that was the media's interpretation of his message.

You see, the MSM and many people don't like his message of deporting illegals, therefore they try to slander Trump every opportunity they can.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #22159187 - 08/29/15 02:21 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Achillita said:

you dont think Obumble is a bigot? multiple insults to 50% OF THE american people.  He insults the intelligence of half the people in the US and blinds the other 50% with the bullshit from the smoke he blows up their asses.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day... [Re: Brian Jones]
    #22160355 - 08/29/15 11:35 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Mexicans are white and Bernie Sanders has no shot in the general.

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
I think Trump's got the party by the balls. If he wins the primary he will lose the election. If he loses the primary he said he will run as an independent, which will split the vote, and lose the election.

No he didn't
Quote:

Bernie Sanders has said he running as a democrat and if he loses the primary he will not run as an independent.

Bernie has appeal to liberals, but I don't think the party will nominate him. The last time the Dems nominated a true liberal was George McGovern. The country was sick of war, but Nixon still creamed him 60-40 in the popular vote.

I would love to see Bernie win the nomination.  Then sane people will have enough power to roll back the Obama abominations.

--------------------

OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22160641 - 08/29/15 12:51 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Mexicans are white and Bernie Sanders has no shot in the general.

Mexicans are latino.

What makes you say bernie has no chance in the general election? In head to head polling he beats every single Republican in nation wide bipsrtisan polls.

Oh, thats right, you dont like him, so he has no chance.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day... [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #22160704 - 08/29/15 01:07 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

>Mexicans are latino.

Yeah, but there is no talking sense to zappa.

>What makes you say bernie has no chance in the general election? In head to head polling he beats every single Republican in nation wide bipsrtisan polls

You mean if he is allowed to win the nomination. Hitlery hasn't bowed out yet and unless obumble drops the bomb, she probably wont and is still far ahead of sanders. She could probably beat trump which is why we need to ditch the bitch.

>Oh, thats right, you dont like him, so he has no chance.

Isn't that how everyone figures things? Like you and trump, though it does look like you might be right about that. He has too many enemies now with the media being the biggest one.

I have noticed recently that they quit talking about sanders altogether in the papers I read. It was not that way at first, he was a phenomenon but now they are worried that the bought and sold cunt might lose so they ignore your man. Trump they still follow because they want him to win the gop nod and be an easy target for bitchlary.

There was an article about the dem speeches, not sure what the event was. They were forced to mention sanders since he is the #2 contender but they put him at the end and talked more about someone I never heard of, omally something.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #22160861 - 08/29/15 01:44 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Say Obama abomination five times fast

--------------------

OfflineAchillita
Back to the basics
Male

Re: So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day... [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #22161040 - 08/29/15 02:29 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

The majority of mexicans are mixed between native people and white people. But most latinos are white, because spain is white. Latino is an ethnicity anyways, not a race. Most mexicans identify as white, because a lot don't know or identify with their native ancestry.

Will any of you prove the bigotry of obama? I really haven't seen much of him being a bigot. Never really searched it out too deep either. I'm pretty iffy on whether or not i like obama.He has helped a lot of native american communities, a group who is almost always forgotten.

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#22161189 - 08/29/15 03:13 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

>spain is white

As I've explained before, the moors who were Africans, conquered spain in the 8th century and occupied it for a long time. Therefore spain is part black and they conquered mexico and parts of south America mixing with the local population.

The land migration thousands of years ago that brought the native people here was done by orientals so they aren't white either.

--------------------

OfflineAchillita
Back to the basics
Male

#22161218 - 08/29/15 03:19 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Spain is a European country, and are a mostly white country. But if you go far back enough, then no race is "pure". Spain is considered white, because the majority of their genes are  Caucasian.

Native people have developed quite a bit past any sort of ancestry from asia, and while there are some traits they share, it's really considered an independent race for quite a few reasons.

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#22161317 - 08/29/15 03:37 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

So spain is part black because of the moors, and the native people are a distinct race as you admit. Therefore, latinos are not white, although close.

--------------------

OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #22161436 - 08/29/15 03:59 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
>Mexicans are latino.

Yeah, but there is no talking sense to zappa.

>What makes you say bernie has no chance in the general election? In head to head polling he beats every single Republican in nation wide bipsrtisan polls

You mean if he is allowed to win the nomination. Hitlery hasn't bowed out yet and unless obumble drops the bomb, she probably wont and is still far ahead of sanders. She could probably beat trump which is why we need to ditch the bitch.

Yes, but I read an article recently that if Sanders continues his trend upwards at the same rate, he will be ahead of Hillary in 5 weeks (Though I doubt he will maintain his momentum). They said even if he loses momentum it is likely that he will be beating her within 6 months. I think Biden is going to jump in, and I also heard Gore miiiight be considering it, though he denies this.

Quote:

>Oh, thats right, you dont like him, so he has no chance.

Isn't that how everyone figures things? Like you and trump, though it does look like you might be right about that. He has too many enemies now with the media being the biggest one.

I just don't see an GOPer winning. I think Rand Paul and Trump have the best shot in the general election, though I haven't followed Paul very closely.

Quote:

I have noticed recently that they quit talking about sanders altogether in the papers I read. It was not that way at first, he was a phenomenon but now they are worried that the bought and sold cunt might lose so they ignore your man. Trump they still follow because they want him to win the gop nod and be an easy target for bitchlary.

If Hillary is the Dem nominee I'm voting 3rd party. That will disgust me with American people. Bernie is working the social media angel pretty well, but who knows what will happen. It's quite ridiculous that they are ignoring him, just like it was with Ron Paul back in the day. The media isn't work a fuck anymore.

Quote:

There was an article about the dem speeches, not sure what the event was. They were forced to mention sanders since he is the #2 contender but they put him at the end and talked more about someone I never heard of, omally something.

O'Mally is polling terribly. They focus on him because he's getting like 1% of the vote, and they don't want to talk about a real contender to Hillary.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell

Offlinepsyconaught
Chemical Connoisseur

#22161491 - 08/29/15 04:10 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
So spain is part black because of the moors, and the native people are a distinct race as you admit. Therefore, latinos are not white, although close.

everyone is black if you go back far enough.

--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day... [Re: psyconaught]
    #22161496 - 08/29/15 04:11 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

psyconaught said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:

everyone is black if you go back far enough.

My dick is the only part of me that's black.

--------------------
FARTS

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day... [Re: psyconaught]
    #22161716 - 08/29/15 05:22 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

>everyone is black if you go back far enough.

You don't know that. We know there were various not just races but sub groups of humans at one time. There were Neanderthal, cro magnum and perhaps others. The smarter groups landed in Europe and asia while another group was in Africa. The African group developed musculature, speed and strength as survival skills. The European group developed smarts and became homo sapiens. Later there was a lot of intermingling but since Africa was isolated by oceans, they did not get the same benefit of intermingling.

I suppose that's considered blasphemy to the ultra leftists but its just science.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | Next > | Last >

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale