Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePNW_Vibes
The Squatch
Male

Loc: WA, USA Flag
Re: Favorite metal gear solid moment [Re: CosmicFool]
    #21881188 - 07/01/15 01:18 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CosmicFool said:
favorite moment was fighting psycho mantis for the first time
having him read your mind, having to change controller ports, disarming Meryl before she blows her brain out 
:mindblown:

favorite game in the series Snake Eater

so excited about phantom pain
started building this recently http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00911UQAS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

Fuuuuck I remember that shit, that was so crazy, especially since they had you doing that on a PS1, like who thinks of that shit? Changing your controller ports? Mad genius right there lol.

But my favorite moment would def have to be on MGS4 when you come across Shadow Moses once again and the music comes on... got me a little emotional. Then right as you think you'll get spotted by the cameras... you just notice it falls apart. All those struggles you had to go through to get past those damn things and now it is all history. :feelingblue:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

Re: Favorite metal gear solid moment [Re: PNW_Vibes]
    #21883644 - 07/01/15 04:22 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Any of you getting ready for mgs5 on ps4? If be down to be the big boss of the shroomeries ultimate daimond army if you wanna pm me your psn id. I also play bf4, some warframe(very little i suck at it), gta5.

I always loved picturing mgs from the point of view of the enemy incthe older games. Imagine your a guard walking down a hallway, you see a box, so you walk up and looke under it then BAM. You wake up a couple days later and hear on the radio "The war is over over, go home".:lol:

--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.

In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Edited by LuSiD enthusiast (07/01/15 04:22 PM)

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
Re: Favorite metal gear solid moment [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #21883728 - 07/01/15 04:42 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD enthusiast said:

I always loved picturing mgs from the point of view of the enemy incthe older games. Imagine your a guard walking down a hallway, you see a box, so you walk up and looke under it then BAM. You wake up a couple days later and hear on the radio "The war is over over, go home".:lol:

can you imagine Johnny Sasaki aka Akiba's story?
he's been in 1,2 and 4 pretty much seen the whole thing from the other side

also my psn id is CosmicFool203

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

#21884288 - 07/01/15 06:42 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CosmicFool said:
Quote:

LuSiD enthusiast said:

can you imagine Johnny Sasaki aka Akiba's story?
he's been in 1,2 and 4 pretty much seen the whole thing from the other side

also my psn id is CosmicFool203

Aight ill add u, ps4 right? I just sold my ps3 well i already said that and why earlier :lol: what other games you play?

You guys got me playing mgs1 again. To bad i don't have a ps1 memory card and apparantley ps2 memory cards aren't bc. Guess meryl's gonna have to die at the interrogation scene.:shrug:

And sasaki's point of view would just be a bunch of vents cause he's peeping out of the bathroom door.:lol:

Edited by LuSiD enthusiast (07/01/15 06:45 PM)

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

#21954986 - 07/17/15 07:17 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

#21955135 - 07/17/15 08:21 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

a few more because I added some Gundam decals

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

#21955242 - 07/17/15 09:02 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

BADASS!!

--------------------

In erowid we trust.

OfflineCj-B
All the same...I saw it first.
Male

Loc: The Library of Babel
    #21957802 - 07/17/15 08:15 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Mad respect.

fucking :nerd:

--------------------
Steam - Sufficient Dakka - http://steamcommunity.com/id/boidsandtoitles

3DS Friend Code  1994-0764-2796

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Favorite metal gear solid moment [Re: Cj-B]
    #21958924 - 07/18/15 12:43 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Wolf shooting Meryl was the most effective gaming moment i think i might have ever had.

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

Re: Favorite metal gear solid moment [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21959000 - 07/18/15 01:23 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Wolf shooting Meryl was the most effective gaming moment i think i might have ever had.

Have you seen full metal jacket?

--------------------

In erowid we trust.

Offlineakira_akuma

#21959003 - 07/18/15 01:23 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

sure, of course. one of my favorite movies.

Invisiblespock
journeyman
    #21976411 - 07/21/15 04:42 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Snake Eater after defeating The Boss and then you have to kill her. Making me pull the trigger was heartbreaking. I waited hoping there was another option. then bang. Really too many moments to name a favorite.

Cant wait for TPP. Collectors edition delivered to door 9/1. 41 days and I will probably not leave the house for a while.

Peace
Spock

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

Re: Favorite metal gear solid moment [Re: spock]
    #21977930 - 07/21/15 10:15 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

spock said:
Snake Eater after defeating The Boss and then you have to kill her. Making me pull the trigger was heartbreaking. I waited hoping there was another option. then bang. Really too many moments to name a favorite.

Cant wait for TPP. Collectors edition delivered to door 9/1. 41 days and I will probably not leave the house for a while.

Peace
Spock

I'm so fucking jealous of you. I was hoping to sell my ps4 for an inflated price(i have pt demo, and lots of people are doing this on ebay), but it got taken down because of complications of selling consoles with specific software on it. Pisses me off because other people still have it listed. But i was gonna sell mine and get the phantom pain ps4 collector bundle from japan, the ps4 is red with gold piping like big bosses prosthetic arm in tpp.

I also wanted to just get collectors edition, but they sold out, restocked and sold out all within the day it was released. You better take care of it. Does  it come with the quiet action figure, with jiggly boobs?:lol:

Honestly though, the instant i get the option to kill or capture quiet, I'm killing her. She's so op, and from what they've shown, i feel like she's gonna be humming anytime she isn't moving, which i think will be annoying as shit.

--------------------

In erowid we trust.

Offlineakira_akuma

#21977963 - 07/21/15 10:23 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

i still haven't played Snake Eater....

:feelshansmoleman:

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

#21978252 - 07/21/15 11:42 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
i still haven't played Snake Eater....

:feelshansmoleman:

That's a shame, your really missing out.

Do any of you guys think theres any chance there will be a release of the whole series of the whole series on ps4? I sold my ps3 thinking they would rerelease all of them, then a month later konami shut down their video game development branch.:facepalm: They said they haven't completely shut it down, but from what it sounds like i wouldn't expect any new games from them. Really hope they re release them at some point, or I'm gonna have to pick up another ps3.

--------------------

In erowid we trust.

Invisiblespock
journeyman
    #21978255 - 07/21/15 11:43 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD enthusiast said:
Quote:

spock said:

Peace
Spock

I'm so fucking jealous of you. I was hoping to sell my ps4 for an inflated price(i have pt demo, and lots of people are doing this on ebay), but it got taken down because of complications of selling consoles with specific software on it. Pisses me off because other people still have it listed. But i was gonna sell mine and get the phantom pain ps4 collector bundle from japan, the ps4 is red with gold piping like big bosses prosthetic arm in tpp.

I also wanted to just get collectors edition, but they sold out, restocked and sold out all within the day it was released. You better take care of it. Does  it come with the quiet action figure, with jiggly boobs?:lol:

Honestly though, the instant i get the option to kill or capture quiet, I'm killing her. She's so op, and from what they've shown, i feel like she's gonna be humming anytime she isn't moving, which i think will be annoying as shit.

Man, I got PT on my ps4 also and totally slept on selling it. Fuckin Konami. Saw it selling for like 1200usd. That ps4 bundle looks dope but I don't want it that bad. Sucks that it's not being sold in the us. The collectors edition has been listed a few times but sells out quick. Check out /r/metalgearsolid and people will alert when they see it CE being sold somewhere. Saw recently in amazon europe maybe france but was said they ship to us(not sure where you are). Quiet seems important to the story. don't kill her your first play through just don't bring her on missions if you don't want. I saw ps4 with PT being sold on craigslist Hawaii for $950 but I did not look into craigslist any further. I should cause I def could use the money.
The ce version I'm getting comes with 1/2 size bionic big boss arm, a map. steelbook and some in game stuff like guns, boxes and xp boost on the mgo. also some alt fatigues. I'm just pumped for the game. Ground zeroes is so awesome. If I can find it I'll come back with a link with a comparison of how big TPP's map is compared to the the other mggames. Sorry to nerd out.

:smile:7
Spock out

Invisiblespock
journeyman
    #21978312 - 07/21/15 11:59 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD enthusiast said:

Do any of you guys think theres any chance there will be a release of the whole series of the whole series on ps4? I sold my ps3

From what I've heard the ps3 was hard to work with so to port a game made for it to a ps4 is supposed to be harder than say porting the legacy or HD edition. The Last of Us did it but their devs poured their heart and soul into that game. Kojipro has been disbanded and Konami is shifting to mostly selling slot machines(where they really make their money). My ps3 died and I am really considering getting a used one when I have some extra money(not that their is such a thing as extra money) just for hd collection and mgs4.
  I do hope they port the older games to ps4 but I'm not sure who would do it. I really hope konami sells off its IPs like mgs,silent hill,foxengine ext
Spock out 7

Edited by spock (07/22/15 01:30 AM)

Invisiblespock
journeyman
    #21978617 - 07/22/15 01:29 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Ok ..I did not find the best view of this map. It is out there if you look. same map but better view. still. Check out the size of TPP compared to all other mgs games. http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=14399 sorry but I don't know how to post the actual pic here. Slight spoilers in the link.

Spock out 7

OfflineLuSiD enthusiast
Stranger

#21980399 - 07/22/15 02:01 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

spock said:
Ok ..I did not find the best view of this map. It is out there if you look. same map but better view. still. Check out the size of TPP compared to all other mgs games. http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=14399 sorry but I don't know how to post the actual pic here. Slight spoilers in the link.

Spock out 7

I've seen the map size. Its like 5 of every gta game combined,TIMES TEN! The crazy thing is the black border around what looks like the map, is even more map, they just didn't wanna spoil.

Also i figured if they ported the mgs to ps3 it would mean they just converted the game into an easier to port format, regardless of console, but i obviously don't know much about that shit, so im very likely wrong. I've also heard some places that konami didn't 100% drop console support, so hopefully that means they'll just re release games for future generations, as that would seem like the easiest cash grab for them, and we all know what konami loves to do most.

--------------------

In erowid we trust.

Edited by LuSiD enthusiast (07/22/15 02:04 PM)

Invisiblespock
journeyman
    #21981167 - 07/22/15 05:21 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, fuck konami. They were advertising that they were hiring for work on the next metal gear before kojipro was even disbanded. I've never played Revengence but hear it's ok but I think they contracted that out. What is cool is that my daughter is all about Metal Gear also. I started her young. "Take the head shot baby". In fact TPP is a xmas gift from this past year. Gamestop had the release date for TPP and Uncharted 4 listed as 12/31/14. That was our plan for new years. I'm a full time single dad so I don't get out much. At all.

Peace
Spock

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder