Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video
    #21844463 - 06/23/15 01:46 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

what are your thoughts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRafiikii
 User Gallery

Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: akira_akuma]
    #21844492 - 06/23/15 02:07 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

looks cool, but honestly im not impressed, nor would buy.

to be fair im not much of a gamer anymore though.

--------------------
"You didn’t come into this world. You came out of it, like a wave from the ocean. You are no stranger here."

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: Rafiikii]
    #21844795 - 06/23/15 05:37 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

what didn't impress you?

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #21845279 - 06/23/15 09:38 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

not much of a gamer

That's probably it right there....

I don't know any gamer that doesn't love the Fallout series... and this is going to be the best one yet for SURE.

--------------------

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #21845833 - 06/23/15 12:28 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I saw a shorter Fallout 4 vid.  It looks awesome.  The bass builder looks like a lot of fun.  I didn't really like Skyrim though.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: Jufin]
    #21846628 - 06/23/15 04:15 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Quote:

not much of a gamer

I don't know any gamer that doesn't love the Fallout series... and this is going to be the best one yet for SURE.

definitely. 4 looks insane.
Quote:

Jufin said:
I saw a shorter Fallout 4 vid.  It looks awesome.  The bass builder looks like a lot of fun.  I didn't really like Skyrim though.

i didn't get into Skyrim either, even though it was superior to Oblivion in everyway.

but Fallout 4's base building, yes, looks incredible. i can't wait to try that on for size, and keep Raider's at bay with traps and fortification and stuff.

OfflineMental Taco
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hell
Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #21846663 - 06/23/15 04:23 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Fallout 420

Im buying an xbox one come November just so i can play this game.
Dont think my pc can handle it :/
I loved 3 so i know i will love 4. Thanks for posting Akira!
I am psyched :rockon:
Already playing Fallout Shelter lol.

--------------------
Did you not know that the royal hunting grounds are always forbidden?

OfflineCj-B
All the same...I saw it first.
Male

Loc: The Library of Babel
Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #21846831 - 06/23/15 05:20 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

Shroomism said:
Quote:

not much of a gamer

definitely. 4 looks insane.
Quote:

Jufin said:

i didn't get into Skyrim either, even though it was superior to Oblivion in everyway.

but Fallout 4's base building, yes, looks incredible. i can't wait to try that on for size, and keep Raider's at bay with traps and fortification and stuff.

Every way? Hardly. Skyrim didn't have shit on Oblivions questlines. The guilds in Skyrim were the most boring shit imaginable, especially the Companions. It easily outdid Oblivions graphics and arguably its gameplay, but in terms of how well written it was Oblivion wins by far. Though of course Morrowind outshines both of them in that respect.

--------------------
Steam - Sufficient Dakka - http://steamcommunity.com/id/boidsandtoitles

3DS Friend Code  1994-0764-2796

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: Mental Taco]
    #21846943 - 06/23/15 05:52 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mental Taco said:
Fallout 420

Im buying an xbox one come November just so i can play this game.
Dont think my pc can handle it :/
I loved 3 so i know i will love 4. Thanks for posting Akira!
I am psyched :rockon:
Already playing Fallout Shelter lol.

Why don't you just spend that money to upgrade your PC ? Or is it stone age ancient? What are the specs

--------------------

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: Cj-B]
    #21846993 - 06/23/15 06:04 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I didn't like Skyrim or Oblivion.  I love Morrowind.  So, so much.  I will forever treasure that game.

Skyrim's quests are all the same.  It builds up something epic which most of the time ends in a copy paste dungeon.  It's buggy as hell (at least on my xbox 360 version) and there's nothing to spend all my money on, and it's too easy.  Playing on master and thrashing everyone.  Was harder in the beginning, and fun too, but it wore off fast.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21847165 - 06/23/15 06:50 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

PC version > * :yesnod:

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: Cj-B]
    #21847297 - 06/23/15 07:21 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cj-B said:

Every way? Hardly. Skyrim didn't have shit on Oblivions questlines. The guilds in Skyrim were the most boring shit imaginable, especially the Companions. It easily outdid Oblivions graphics and arguably its gameplay, but in terms of how well written it was Oblivion wins by far. Though of course Morrowind outshines both of them in that respect.

or so i keep hearing. i meant in everyway that pertains to the gameplay and tech (which are the mainstays of a video game) story... well, seeing as i only tried them out and never really got into them (too long) i didn't take into account the story.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: Shroomism]
    #21847314 - 06/23/15 07:25 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
PC version > * :yesnod:

PC's are always doing something, something else, in the background, and the damn bucket of bolts just always has to do something when i'm playing and make it lag, no matter HOW good the specs are, because it's "busy" doing other shit (analytic diagnostic shit, maintenance shit) instead of just focusing on working my game.

i hate that. game jolts on the PC, because of how they run with programs like video game exe's, are super noticeable and annoying, i find.

Edited by akira_akuma (06/24/15 01:26 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21847376 - 06/23/15 07:40 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

PC versions of games are typically far superior to their console counterparts because:

1. PC you can have far far more powerful components than your average console.. and upgrade it. So in general, much better performance.

2. Modding support. (For most games). For example.. vanilla Skyrim was kind of boring as fuck after a while. 
The sheer amount of amazing mods available made Skyrim 10x more interesting and gave it TONS more replay value.
That's a LARGE part of what made Skyrim so successful and last so long on the PC - the mods.

As a side note.. I guess that's some good news for consoles.. because Fallout 4 will apparently have modding support for consoles. Finally, I guess.

3. You can tweak config files and game files for optimal performance

4. Better graphics. (as long as it's not a console port to PC)

I'm not really sure what you're talking about with games always lagging no matter how good the specs of the PC are... unless you are running a PC with a ton of spyware and viruses and/or background processes and whatnot... all of which can be resolved.

I only very occasionally have issues with stuttering or lag in some games (usually old ass games that were written for like Windows XP).
That can usually be fixed by either running the game in compatibility mode, or doing some tweaks to the config files.

If you have background processes interfering.. like antivirus program, or hidden background programs... you can turn off/disable any background processes.....
or some antiviruses have a "gaming mode" you can use where it uses the minimum amount of system resources so it doesn't interfere with gaming and doesn't give you any popups or anything.
And as always you need to make sure your drivers are up to date and whatnot...

Yeah, some PC games may require a bit more tweaking to get running perfectly than a console, which is a sterile environment and running a vanilla game.
But the tradeoff you get is much more ability to customize, better graphics, mod support for a lot of games.. it's a night and day difference in many cases.

Most of the modern games I play run without a single hitch. Unless there's bugs or shit with the game itself, or having internet issues. Things that are out of your control.
If it's a problem with your PC, or background processes... that can be fixed.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#21847476 - 06/23/15 07:58 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

it's fucking a hassle to, though. look. i understand, master, but... i just hate computers to be honest with you, i have no patience for it. i used to... but now adays....

when i have more money to really dump into the best comp i can get, RAM and Graphics card out the ass, processing speed (mine is admittedly shitty, and my comp is out of date by years any way overall... i have only about 3/4's the RAM i need to for games these days...which was alot back 4-5 years ago). but it'd just be cheaper and easier to get a PS4, as they'll be going down in price soon enough, i'm sure within the year before Christmas. yeah, it's not as good, but i really haven't played too much AAA games that i needed one for...not for mods, or anything either. but if the right games come along, which they look like they might be, then shit... i dunno i am considering it. i mean, it's a little bit more expensive to build a good comp, but not by much....

i dunno. there is also the fact of computer screens being... small. not as big as an HDTV.

meh, there are it's ups and downs to it all. plus, is there any place where you can get parts ordered to so you can pick them up. i don't use online transaction yo. i am pretty sure all that shit that way is overpriced, isn't it? hmmm

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

#21847643 - 06/23/15 08:29 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Consoles are very convenient.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21847651 - 06/23/15 08:30 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

heh.. well yeah if your PC is ancient that may have something to do with it.

In general.. to run most modern games.. you probably want at least an i5 processor or equivalent.. and at bare minimum 4GB of RAM. Then after that most important would be the graphics card.

Also PC screens have come a looooong way in the past few years. Not to mention, you can use your HDTV as a computer screen if you wanted to.
Of course, the highest end, latest tech screens are $$$$$.. but you can pick up a last generation 28" or so 1080p screen or something for about 150 or so.

You can build a very respectable modern gaming PC for around ~1k or so, that will still way outperform a PS4 or whatever.

But ya.. different strokes for different folks and whatnot. I understand PC gaming isn't for absolutely everyone..
Consoles are just convenient because they are just plug and play..

For me personally though, the advantages to PC gaming far outweigh anything a console can do. Unless you are talking about console exclusive games.
And especially in regards to FPS games and similar.. a keyboard and mouse gives you far superior controls over a controller. And for games where a controller is better... well I can hook up an XBOX or whatever controller to my PC.. so best of both worlds.

And do you mean a place you can order parts at a retail store or whatever?
I always shop online as that's usually where you will find the best deals... but some places will have good deals.. like here we have Microcenter.. they usually have the best prices on CPUs.
Up there you guys have NCIX... at least I think they have retail stores. And I'm pretty sure they have Tiger Direct retail stores up there.. but not sure.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#21847894 - 06/23/15 09:27 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

oh i have a TV i could use but they are sorta not end on end, and there is no room to really move it closer, sadly... i could get a wireless mouse and keyboard and like... get a miniature deskette for them... whatyacallem? you can put it on your lap and shit. sit at the TV... maybe.

and yeah, i know those controls are WAY better for shooters, and a especially notable thing i almost forgot, lol, dude... i wouldn't have to pay for friggin PSN (or put up with it) for competitive games. but still,  those exclusives that are lining up look juicy too. friggin christ.

thanks for the info on the stores though, i have heard of Tiger Direct, but not that other i'll have to check it out. if i can find something at NCIX that'd be keen, because i dunno... i haven't PC gamed in a long time. this latest Gen has been so damn slow coming i wasn't even sure if it was gonna happen but i'm thinking of my options. then again, console's are getting better optimized for modding communities and technical hurtles. it's gonna be an upgrade, nevertheless, so :lol: i'm excited.

Offlineakira_akuma

#21848711 - 06/24/15 01:27 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

PS: i have 4 GB DDR RAM. :thumbup: need that RAM to keep shit loaded in the games.

InvisibleLordSenate
One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Loc: First Circle of Hell
    #21851544 - 06/24/15 05:18 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I have a 50 ft hdmi cord going to my TV in the living room from my computer and just have a usb extension with a hub and wireless mouse/keyboard. I can then take it into my bedroom or living room ( have hdmi going in there too ). Would be a lot nicer running through the walls but whatever it works

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #21851628 - 06/24/15 05:37 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

The base building looks cool, yeah, but I can't help feeling that they're trying to jump on the minecraft bandwagon. Fallout was never that kind of game. It's a cool idea, but I worry that too much of the game will focus on it, and the rest of the game will suffer as a result. The fallout series from the beginning has been classic CRPG gameplay. This seems like it's going away from that towards more harvest moon style gameplay.

I'm still going to buy it and play the shit out of it, and I'm sure it'll be as good as everything Bethesda makes, but I worry about moving the series away from its roots.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: nooneman]
    #21852008 - 06/24/15 07:00 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I really, really .. sincerely doubt Bethesda will lose focus on the core of Fallout.. they know how to do it right.
The base building aspect (from all the videos I've seen)... seems to be just a side-part of the game
and they have mentioned numerous times it is in no way mandatory... it's a completely optional part of the game.. which I think is fucking awesome.
I doubt it will take away from the Fallout experience. Hell, I think it will just add to it.
I think there's just no way Bethesda is jumping on the "minecraft bandwagon".. they are original leaders in the industry and Fallout is their bread and butter.
Base building has been a very frequently requested feature of the fallout series.. and it looks like they've been listening. Also the way it is implemented looks fucking amazing.
It's going to be fucking amazing. I have almost zero doubt it's going to be the best Fallout yet.

People talk about Fallout NV falling away from the roots some... but you have to keep in mind, Bethesda didn't even develop NV.. that was Obsidian.
Last Fallout game Bethesda made was Fallout 3, and that is arguably everyone's favorite Fallout game. They aren't gonna fuck it up.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: nooneman]
    #21852030 - 06/24/15 07:06 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

meh, that's a legitimate concern i guess but i'm not so concerned because  Wasteland 2 already basically rebooted the whole style of the old Fallout, and if it wanted to go back to it's roots they could just either reboot or make a new IP that incorporates the old school perspective, movement and combat, but maybe make a different environment other than nuclear fallout... like maybe some other use for the GECK other than saving Earth, like maybe colonizing a planet, and your like "space enemy" or enemies are trying to colonize it too, so you need to build up the planet and destroy other "GECKS" maybe or something. come to think of it, building IS kinda a core element to Fallout, at least number two anyway. really, i just hope that they make the story and dialogue better than 3. then i'll be REALLY more than just impressed.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21852035 - 06/24/15 07:08 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I HAS FAITH!!!!

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21852041 - 06/24/15 07:09 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Side note... I'm sure you guys heard about that guy that was saving up bottlecaps since Fallout 3.. and sent in like 2,400 bottlecaps with a cool letter as payment for Fallout 4.

He got a reply from the devs - http://imgur.com/gallery/KlqPB

--------------------

OfflineCj-B
All the same...I saw it first.
Male

Loc: The Library of Babel
    #21852101 - 06/24/15 07:26 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
I really, really .. sincerely doubt Bethesda will lose focus on the core of Fallout.. they know how to do it right.
The base building aspect (from all the videos I've seen)... seems to be just a side-part of the game
and they have mentioned numerous times it is in no way mandatory... it's a completely optional part of the game.. which I think is fucking awesome.
I doubt it will take away from the Fallout experience. Hell, I think it will just add to it.
I think there's just no way Bethesda is jumping on the "minecraft bandwagon".. they are original leaders in the industry and Fallout is their bread and butter.
Base building has been a very frequently requested feature of the fallout series.. and it looks like they've been listening. Also the way it is implemented looks fucking amazing.
It's going to be fucking amazing. I have almost zero doubt it's going to be the best Fallout yet.

People talk about Fallout NV falling away from the roots some... but you have to keep in mind, Bethesda didn't even develop NV.. that was Obsidian.
Last Fallout game Bethesda made was Fallout 3, and that is arguably everyone's favorite Fallout game. They aren't gonna fuck it up.

Indeed. That mod for Fallout 3 that let you build your own town was insanely popular, despite how much of an utter PAIN IN THE ASS it was to actually make a decent sized town full of people. Fallout 4's thankfully looks far, far easier to manage but even more customizable.

Heres hoping that Fallout 4's DLC wind up being as good as New Vegas' though. Even though I agree that Fallout 3 was overall superior to New Vegas, the DLC for FO3 were all garbage except for Point Lookout. New Vegas' DLC were all amazing, except for Dead Money (which was meh).

--------------------
Steam - Sufficient Dakka - http://steamcommunity.com/id/boidsandtoitles

3DS Friend Code  1994-0764-2796

Offlineakira_akuma

#21852134 - 06/24/15 07:35 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
I HAS FAITH!!!!

i know it'll be good. Bethesda pisses me off sometimes, but they've had to make sacrifices to make happen their particular aesthetics in their games. i think with more development, more and better tech, and more feedback, they'll iron out all those pesky...bugs, glitches, and overall ragtag gameplay. i love their world's, but i've never been a fan of the ACTION. Fallout 4 might get it a lot more intimate. the VATS already looks alot less slowed-down, and more active and more realistic looking, you know, how everything is moving, instead of looking still. then you got just better physics overall, and so then hopefully better ballistics on the weapons and bodies, and then with the improved animations, it'll all look very immersive, and they seem to be doing that this time around.

OfflineMental Taco
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hell
    #21852172 - 06/24/15 07:45 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Dont exactly know my pc specs. Its pretty damn good i built it with help from my friend who is into programming. I run two monitors running windows 7. Can run some pretty demanding games like the new battlefield.

I feel pc has way more benefits than console. But all my buddys are on console and i dont want to have to keep upgrading my pc. i know the X one is gonna be good for atleast the next 5 years.

So i justified the buy in my mind. Was gonna wait for black friday sale but i just found out gamestop is having a sale right now where you can get 150$ credit towards a X one or Ps4 when you trade in your old 360.

Deal;s only on till Saturday so im going tomorrow. Gonna have to play Elder scrolls online till Fallout comes out.

--------------------
Did you not know that the royal hunting grounds are always forbidden?

OfflineSatyr604
Stranger
Male

Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: Mental Taco]
    #21853526 - 06/25/15 01:49 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Fallout 2 owns all. God, what a magnificent game that is.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: Satyr604]
    #21853582 - 06/25/15 02:25 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

getting to San Fran and busting through the brotherhood of steel's oil rig base (if i remember correctly) and busing big ass robot guys ass (whatever his name is), at the end, was awesome.

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: Satyr604]
    #21853805 - 06/25/15 05:15 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

For people who have a nice gaming PC already but want to make it more like a console without having to actualy move it, pick up an nvidia shield TV.

I bought one. its fucking awesome.  I now play all my PC games (or can, when I want) sitting on my couch with a nice controller streamed off my PC.  The PC does the work and provides the horsepower, the nvidia video card in my PC + the nvidia shield device (its an andoid device with a tegra chip in it) does the streaming across my wireless or ethernet.  Plays rock smooth @ 1080.  It does higher but my TV is old.

Anywho, they also are beta testing their GRID gaming subscription service.  Its cloud streaming of big games.  Currently because they are testing its FREE but eventually will be a pay service similiar to gamefly or whatever, but no disc delivery just streaming. My kids and girl are enjoying playing all the LEGO games right now.  This part does NOT require a PC, just the shield and intarwebnets.  They also have another game service to buy games and download them to the shield, or buy then stream to play if you get the shield with only the tiny flash drive and dont have the space.

It also does all the other shit every android TV device does.  Audio/video steaming. Apps, blah blah blah blah.

I bring it up because some posts back peeps were talking about hooking up the PC to a TV, etc etc.

Oh, and since it has an nvidia tegra chipset you can actually play REAL games on it, not just shitball craptastic horribad android crap games.  If you buy the shield TV pro right now you get a voucher for borderlands the pre-sequel for it.  Just to give you an idea.  Witcher 2 is on their streaming service, witcher 3 is due soon.  Obviously for high end games that the shield is running all the processesing for the video is downgraded and effects are way less to make it playable.  It does NOT do that when you stream from your own PC though since in that case your PC does all the work and provides the horsepower.  Only internet streamed games get various levels of quality change depending on game.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: mndfreeze]
    #21854227 - 06/25/15 08:58 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Hold up, are your kids streaming a game without computing power? Or is it the computer inside the shield TV?

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21857402 - 06/25/15 09:39 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Yup, steaming the game from nvidia cloud, my PC is *NOT* being used for the LEGO games.
In the case of the LEGO games, the shield device is doing all the work.

There is 3 different gaming options on a shield device.

Gamestream:  All the games on my PC are playable and my PC and its video card do all the work and "basically" stream the video/sound/controls over my wifi/ethernet to my shield TV device in the living room.  This is how I play witcher 3 on my TV like a console.

GRID Service:  This is nvidias cloud gaming service.  Games here are independant of you having a PC and effectly its netflix for video games.  You pick a game, it downloads some portion of it into memory and cache and runs the game using its own horsepower with its tegra 1 CPU/GPU inside the sheild.  This is free currently because its beta but eventually will be a subscription service.  Some games def dont look very nice and some look flawless, its really game dependent at this point and they are optimizing a shit ton of games.  The tegra chipset inside the shield is kind of like having a PC that has a low end nvidia card in it.  Still WAAAAAY better then anything some garbage stock built on video card could do, but in order to keep a nice framerate a lot of fancy video features are disabled in games.  So a graphics heavy game like Witcher 2 does not look nearly as nice as it did on PC.  Ive only played a few games so far using grid but they apparently have a massive team of people working to do whatever needs to be done to get games to work smooth and flawlessly since they want to be like netflix for games, and therefore need a big ass library of games.

Finally, purchasing a game on GRID
This is a flat fee just to buiy a digital copy of the game and install it on your nvidia shield.  The list is a bit bigger then what comes up on the GRID streaming service.  The shield TV has 2 options for space to install a game too.  The normal shield TV has 16GB of space and can take flash sticks or flash cards for more space.  Or the shield TV pro whiich is what I got, has a 500GB drive that is a mixed media.  Where its a normal platter drive with some SSD space built in and uses some caching stuff to make it go faster.

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

Offlineostx
Stranger

#21864350 - 06/27/15 01:22 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I'm fucking stoked! I loved Fallout 3 and bought New Vegas but I soon sold my PS3 after so I never got into it. I guess I need to hurry up and get through Dying Light although I have until November

InvisibleDr.Satan
Mad Professor
I'm a teapot

Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: ostx]
    #21866655 - 06/27/15 11:15 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I saw the title and it reminded me I had greens waiting on me, thank you <3

--------------------

OfflinePNW_Vibes
The Squatch
Male

Loc: WA, USA Flag
    #21881202 - 07/01/15 01:20 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
I HAS FAITH!!!!

All you need is a little bit of faith!

--------------------

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: PNW_Vibes]
    #21885201 - 07/01/15 09:41 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Every other week or so I re-open the email receipt I got for prepurchasing it. lulz.

November needs to hurry up.  Just this game being announced was enough to kill my desire to play lots of other games I have not touched yet. :frown:

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

Offlinexbloodwhipx

#21905266 - 07/06/15 01:27 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Hopefully the mods are awesome. I had so many drug mods on fallout 3 & new vegas lol, along with like 100 other various gameplay, housing, weapon, slave (ik im. A horrible person) sex, etc mods. and all kinds of other shit i cant even remember.

Also you guys remeber the pit? I made my own custom race from those fucked up disease ridden looking npcs in the GECK. Ahh good times

As long as the modding communitiy is as awesome as it was with other bethesda games, im excited.

Also cant wait to make some of my own mods lol.

Edited by xbloodwhipx (07/06/15 01:28 PM)

OfflineAD420
Male User Gallery

Loc: MEXXX
Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #21912258 - 07/07/15 10:15 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

cant wait for this game:thumbup:

OfflineAnahata

Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #21915915 - 07/08/15 04:49 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

The question now is PC or Console?

--------------------

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fallout 4 20 Minute Gameplay Video [Re: Anahata] * 1
    #21917274 - 07/08/15 10:14 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

That barely qualifies as a question since PC is the only answer.

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order