Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Teen high on LSD attacks boy, breaks down door and vandalizes home [Ore]
    #21739703 - 05/30/15 03:31 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.katu.com/news/local/aloha-lsd-teens-washington-county-drugs-305409671.html

Teen high on LSD attacks boy, breaks down door and vandalizes home
By KATU.com Staff Published: May 28, 2015 at 6:37 PM PDT Last Updated: May 29, 2015 at 11:22 AM PDT

ALOHA, Ore.
--  Police say a 16-year-old boy high on LSD attacked a younger boy and barged through his home with a baseball bat.

Police say several kids were walking home from school through Lawndale Park when the 16-year-old boy started going after them. Their cousin, 14-year-old Jose Rivera, attempted to stop the 16-year-old, who then followed them home. Rivera rushed inside his house, and noticed the 16-year-old was acting erratically and throwing things around the yard.

"I told him if he could please get out of everything and I think that made it even worse, so then he just came straight through the door and knocked it down," Rivera said.

The 16-year-old, who police say was high on LSD, barged through the door and grabbed Rivera's leg. Rivera was able to get away from the attacker, who then wet on to smash the inside of Rivera's home with a baseball bat.

The 16-year-old was arrested shortly after; Rivera said it took about four officers to restrain him.

A similar incident was reported in Aloha previously; a teen was reported to have been high on LSD and doing damage to his own home. It's unknown if the two incidents are related.

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemisterogerz

Loc: Gulf Coast
Re: Teen high on LSD attacks boy, breaks down door and vandalizes home [Ore] [Re: motaman]
    #21739939 - 05/30/15 06:51 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

probably not lsd although still highly likely either way, probably blotter paper with RC :hypnotoad:

OfflineEverything
(~} ;-}
Male User Gallery

Re: Teen high on LSD attacks boy, breaks down door and vandalizes home [Ore] [Re: motaman]
    #21741362 - 05/30/15 02:52 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

They should force the news medias to either wait for the police to do a test analysis on the drugs or have one done themselves before reporting shit like this. It was probably an RC phenethylamine such as 25i-nbome.

I've seen a lot of people trip on LSD, and lots of LSD too and this has never happened. The fact that a similar incident happened in the same town makes me think theres some drug dealer selling RC's as acid and all the kids buying it are convinced its LSD so they tell that to police and the news.

Invisiblemisterogerz

Re: Teen high on LSD attacks boy, breaks down door and vandalizes home [Ore] [Re: Everything]
    #21741594 - 05/30/15 03:45 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, I'm thinking cops maybe found some paper or something and didn't bother testing it or just the stupid kids made that observation. They likely would test anything at some point so probably dumb kids and here-say. Freak outs could happen though different chems have different outcomes. MK Ultra likely had many bad outcomes. Like the dosing of that town in France or some place.

InvisibleEastBayRay
 User Gallery
Re: Teen high on LSD attacks boy, breaks down door and vandalizes home [Ore] *DELETED* [Re: misterogerz]
    #21742537 - 05/30/15 08:25 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by EastBayRay

Reason for deletion: c

Offlinerickjamez20
Shroomer
Male

Loc: DMT Realm Flag
Re: Teen high on LSD attacks boy, breaks down door and vandalizes home [Ore] [Re: EastBayRay]
    #21742933 - 05/30/15 09:59 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

How the fuck do they know he was on lsd!?

--------------------
http://iacopoapps.appspot.com/hopalongwebgl/ https://www.outpan.com/app/44bdd9869c/interactive-fluid-simulation - If you're tripping click here. Thank me later.
Every single person deserves a psychedelic experience, make it happen. :smile:

OfflineOrgasmicBanana
aka "PICO"
Female User Gallery

Re: Teen high on LSD attacks boy, breaks down door and vandalizes home [Ore] [Re: misterogerz]
    #21742981 - 05/30/15 10:17 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

misterogerz said:
Yeah, I'm thinking cops maybe found some paper or something and didn't bother testing it or just the stupid kids made that observation. They likely would test anything at some point so probably dumb kids and here-say.

I think that's giving "them" way too much credit. The way headlines are chosen have nothing to do with reality at all.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Teen high on LSD attacks boy, breaks down door and vandalizes home [Ore] [Re: OrgasmicBanana]
    #21751261 - 06/02/15 01:32 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

There will be an updated article on the dangers of "synthetic LSD" and how it makes people eat each others faces.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: Teen high on LSD attacks boy, breaks down door and vandalizes home [Ore] [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #21757032 - 06/03/15 11:16 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

It's funny how that....If the kid was drunk and did the same....this wouldn't even make the news....This happens more than 10 times as often but gets no press. Fucked up double standard.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Offlinemy3rdeye
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Teen high on LSD attacks boy, breaks down door and vandalizes home [Ore] [Re: Everything] * 2
    #21767519 - 06/05/15 08:26 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Everything said:

I've seen a lot of people trip on LSD, and lots of LSD too and this has never happened. The fact that a similar incident happened in the same town makes me think theres some drug dealer selling RC's as acid and all the kids buying it are convinced its LSD so they tell that to police and the news.

You must have seen it all in your what 22 years?
Bad trips happen all the time LSD is not perfect

OfflineEverything
(~} ;-}
Male User Gallery

Re: Teen high on LSD attacks boy, breaks down door and vandalizes home [Ore] [Re: my3rdeye]
    #21767797 - 06/05/15 09:39 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah dude bad trips happen, i've seen that. this is different, this is more than just a bad trip.

OfflineConstantine
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm a teapot

Loc: Flag
Re: Teen high on LSD attacks boy, breaks down door and vandalizes home [Ore] [Re: Everything]
    #21769461 - 06/06/15 08:50 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

How is that different ? Doesn't sound like you've seen too many bad trips. Some people can certainly become violent while under the influence of LSD. Sorry, but as much as I love it, it's not a perfect drug. You always find the same comments here, " oh but that couldn't have been LSD, definitely some RC .

--------------------

Invisiblemisterogerz

Re: Teen high on LSD attacks boy, breaks down door and vandalizes home [Ore] [Re: Constantine]
    #21769720 - 06/06/15 10:02 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Constantine said:
How is that different ? Doesn't sound like you've seen too many bad trips. Some people can certainly become violent while under the influence of LSD. Sorry, but as much as I love it, it's not a perfect drug. You always find the same comments here, " oh but that couldn't have been LSD, definitely some RC .

Don't think anyone is denying bad trips have happened, the main point here is that this isn't the 60s and 70s and the market is flooded with fake acid (paper with non LSD chemicals) so the likelihood that these kids had legitimate LSD is slim with the bath salts and synthetic "marijuana" at the gas station and on the street. Also this kid could have had a bone to pick for another reason, like buying fake acid from the other kid :strokebeard2:

Invisiblesomething super extreme
NIGGA YOU A FUCK NIGGA!
 User Gallery

Loc: TURNT UP!
    #21771032 - 06/06/15 04:05 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Everything said:
Yeah dude bad trips happen, i've seen that. this is different, this is more than just a bad trip.

Feel free to explain, since you are the final authority on LSD and the human brain.
The simple reality is that we probably won't conclusively know what he was on, mass-media outlets feed on hysteria rather than factuality, and "LSD" is a much more familiar term to the average layperson.
The average person who has no interest in drug culture isn't going to understand what the fuck "kid high on 2gp-lolol-wtf-dmt-pcp-bl0wme-3rofl" means; LSD then serves as a more accessible blanket term for "scary drugs".

Either way, as much as you would like to think precious Lucy is infallible and pristine, you cannot rule it out as a distinct possibility here either.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale