Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineTurtletotem
Dutch Delight
 User Gallery

Re: Chris Christie: 'I Will Crack Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President [Re: 420Experience]
    #21553876 - 04/16/15 03:06 AM (9 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

420Experience said:
Quote:

trampis said:
Got to love it when republicans tout small government/states rights and then come out with this kind of position.

Quote:

Citing an "enormous addiction problem"...

Talking about "enormous" addiction, look how overweight the man is. I'm pretty positive that significantly more people die every year from a shitty diet than they do with any kind health issue directly associated with using marijuana.

I think it's safe to say he won't be getting the nomination.

I understand that his point of view is not in accordance with your own, or mine for that matter, but attack the position with evidence and logical reasoning.  An ad hominem attack doesn't improve the position of the countering arguments. :peace:

Stop being pedantic and join us in hatred!

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Chris Christie: 'I Will Crack Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President [Re: 420Experience] * 3
    #21554111 - 04/16/15 06:23 AM (9 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

420Experience said:
I understand that his point of view is not in accordance with your own, or mine for that matter, but attack the position with evidence and logical reasoning.  An ad hominem attack doesn't improve the position of the countering arguments. :peace:

I didn't feel like it was an ad hominem attack.  The man obviously has an eating problem and more people died from heart disease during the time it took me to type this sentence than people died from cannabis in the history of mankind.  There's nothing at all wrong with eating lots of fatty foods, if that's what you choose to do, but don't go around not only telling other people that they're addicts for smoking pot, but threatening to make them criminals for their "addiction".  It's the height of hypocrisy and shows that he lacks any empathy. 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineLittleDaddy
Male User Gallery

Re: Chris Christie: 'I Will Crack Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #21554782 - 04/16/15 10:42 AM (9 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Quote:

420Experience said:

I didn't feel like it was an ad hominem attack.  The man obviously has an eating problem and more people died from heart disease during the time it took me to type this sentence than people died from cannabis in the history of mankind.  There's nothing at all wrong with eating lots of fatty foods, if that's what you choose to do, but don't go around not only telling other people that they're addicts for smoking pot, but threatening to make them criminals for their "addiction".  It's the height of hypocrisy and shows that he lacks any empathy.

Good point.

--------------------
The hotter the battle, the sweeter Jah victory.
Put the heathen's back upon the wall.

OfflinerxbS
n00b-sabot
 User Gallery

Loc: FREE PSYCHONAUTICA
Re: Chris Christie: 'I Will Crack Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President [Re: Turtletotem]
    #21555032 - 04/16/15 12:06 PM (9 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Turtletotem said:
Quote:

420Experience said:
Quote:

trampis said:
Got to love it when republicans tout small government/states rights and then come out with this kind of position.

Quote:

Talking about "enormous" addiction, look how overweight the man is. I'm pretty positive that significantly more people die every year from a shitty diet than they do with any kind health issue directly associated with using marijuana.

Stop being pedantic and join us in hatred!

if you misuse that word again its going to make me sorry i used it in that other thread.

--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

InvisibleStygianKnight
A Mushroom

Re: Chris Christie: 'I Will Crack Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President [Re: rxb]
    #21555868 - 04/16/15 03:17 PM (9 years, 2 days ago)

Yep as others have said, Chris Chrispy is the one that started talk about helping addicts with jail time.
Everyone here is just holding him too it and waiting for him to say the rules don't apply to him like he has so many times in the past.

Invisibletrampis
mad hatter
 User Gallery

Re: Chris Christie: 'I Will Crack Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President [Re: 420Experience] * 1
    #21557392 - 04/16/15 09:35 PM (9 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

420Experience said:
Quote:

trampis said:

Quote:

There may have been a hint of ad hominem, but as Learyfan points out there is actually a relevant point made in my remark. Heart disease is the leading killer in the U.S. and the man clearly does not have a good diet. For him to point his finger at users of marijuana is ridiculous considering his own predicament.

OfflinerxbS
n00b-sabot
 User Gallery

Re: Chris Christie: 'I Will Crack Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President [Re: trampis]
    #21557446 - 04/16/15 09:46 PM (9 years, 2 days ago)

what about hillary's blood clot.

my wife said if the clot might come back and kill her she might vote for her.... if she had a decent VP

--------------------

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Chris Christie: 'I Will Crack Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President [Re: rxb]
    #21557855 - 04/16/15 11:27 PM (9 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

rxb said:
so i guess christie doesnt support the idea of states rights

No, he doesn't.  He's a statist, or a 'State Capitalist' like most Republicans and Democrats.

I'm not sure why people think democrats are any better.  Their shit smells just as bad, its just a different odor.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

OfflinerxbS
n00b-sabot
 User Gallery

Re: Chris Christie: 'I Will Crack Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President [Re: starfire_xes]
    #21558024 - 04/17/15 12:19 AM (9 years, 2 days ago)

im not sure on that either.

the only government policies that would do any good now, are ones that help pay the lower third more without raising costs in response.

like minimum wage hikes are basically a pipe dream, you can raise them all you want, that doesnt mean prices wont reflect the raise.

shit is getting real in here.

learn to grow your food.

--------------------

[quote]Enlil said:

Offlinedrege
This space for lease

#21558232 - 04/17/15 02:14 AM (9 years, 2 days ago)

Yea I know right?
Seems all too convient "shrink the midddle class" making everyone pull 15000+/- per year will just make more poor people, not more rich people.
Thats like shitting in your hand to save your water to drink.

--------------------

https://discord.gg/hqdy5ymn

InvisibleOeric McKenna
LIFE CAPS

Loc: Babylon Flag
Re: Chris Christie: 'I Will Crack Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President [Re: trampis]
    #21558244 - 04/17/15 02:24 AM (9 years, 2 days ago)

All plants are legal under the law of logic.

Oh, and fuck this asshole.

--------------------

spread love
love is everything
2013 finds
medicinal psilocybin tincture drops
cannabis pics

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Chris Christie: 'I Will Crack Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President [Re: drege]
    #21558249 - 04/17/15 02:29 AM (9 years, 2 days ago)

Why are people still playing around with this shit..

I guess it makes it look like less of a communist country when u have candidates and the whole 9 yards n shit.

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Invisiblemisterogerz

Loc: Gulf Coast
Re: Chris Christie: 'I Will Crack Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President [Re: zZZz]
    #21559363 - 04/17/15 11:33 AM (9 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
Why are people still playing around with this shit..

I guess it makes it look like less of a communist country when u have candidates and the whole 9 yards n shit.

corporate dictatorship :cheers:

OfflineLiquid_Dimension
Lighthousekeeper
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Radioactive state
Re: Chris Christie: 'I Will Crack Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President [Re: misterogerz] * 1
    #21562193 - 04/18/15 03:13 AM (9 years, 1 day ago)

This guy is straight out of the 1930s,fuck outta here lol

people know the truth,i bet if sugar/fatty foods was about to be banned from society...he would commit suicide.

this guys a stubborn fuck,hes the type of person to interrupt you or not be receptive even if you explain to him the benefits.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds