Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSharpstuff

Loc: Australia Flag
History of Mycodo
    #21557729 - 04/16/15 10:49 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

"In 2009 I created my first automated mushroom cultivator using an ATMega328 and networked Linux computer. It monitored and regulated the temperature and humidity of a growth chamber with the use of a humidifier and heater attached to individually-controlled 120-VAC relays, with a simple web control interface. In 2012 I redesigned the software to run entirely on the Raspberry Pi (RPi) and documented the build shortly after. Although the system worked, it was still very basic and lacked some crucial features I desired. Over the past couple months I’ve been redesigning both the hardware and the software. I’m writing to present the third milestone in development.

There have been many initiatives undertaken to maximize mushroom cultivation productivity, and although variations exist between species, manipulation of environmental conditions has demonstrated some of the most dramatic effects on yield. Temperature, humidity, and carbon dioxide concentration have been identified as some of the most crucial factors for promoting mycelial colonization, primordia formation, and fruiting body (mushroom) growth. Additionally, each stage of development requires specific conditions for optimal growth. As such, the more precise these conditions can be controlled, the greater the yields that are possible."

> http://kylegabriel.com/projects/2015/04/mushroom-cultivation-revisited.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: History of Mycodo [Re: Sharpstuff]
    #21557797 - 04/16/15 11:09 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

:thumbup:

Thanks for sharing, looks fascinating.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Invisiblepablokabute
Hari ng Amag
 User Gallery

Loc: rural ghetto
Re: History of Mycodo [Re: musiclover420]
    #21561912 - 04/18/15 12:28 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

i dont think i can build such majestic build hahaha

its soooo... awesome.

:getstoned:

--------------------

Fermented Mushrooms!!
--- https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23378638/fpart/1/vc/1

'The second seal: “All CONTAMINATED things and events are unsatisfactory.”'

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all - you live in THE HEART OF THE BEAST."

--Anonymous Guerilla, or is he..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix