Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTybg
Male User Gallery

Loc: New York
A Runescape tale
    #21418991 - 03/17/15 02:19 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I had just started playing oldschool runescape, when I found out that you could exchange your Rs3 money for oldschool money, by way of gp swap clans. After seeing tons of bots advertising it, I decided to use a clan called "Host swaps." When I joined, One of the guys in the clan chat, named 'exchange gp' was doing one of his daily giveaways. That day was a 20m drop party. It was pretty sweet. On top of the daily giveaways, these were also pretty good guys, some of em, even enjoyed psychs! I learned later on, that these guys were fucking BALLERS. I mean exchange gp had several accounts,(other one was pkz 4 loot) all with a combined wealth of billions; he wasn't even the head guy either! Idk if you guys know this, but people buy runescape money with real life money, and 1 mill is  worth about $3. So these guys were running a multi THOUSAND dollar business, on RUNESCAPE! but anyway, I eventually swapped my money, everything went swimmingly, and I even became good pals with some of these guys.

After being in the clan for about a week I lost all the shit I had because I'm an idiot, and it made me realize how much time I've wasted on the game, so I decided to quit Runescape. These guys were offering me like 10m (which is way more than I lost) to stay, but I declinded, and told them I'd still come on once in a while, to chat.

Any way, I come on, probably 5 days later and I try to join the chat, but it just says "Clan Chat does not exist" and all of the guys that are on my friends list are offline. I log on again the next day, at a diffrent time, and they're still all offline. Then the next day. And the next day... etc.

To this day I've never seen them online. I really want to know what happened to the Host Swaps clan. Do you think its possible The Oldschool Runecape team, like found out who was a part of the clan and banned them all lol? I mean I think what they were doing was against the rules. Have any of you guys heard of the Host swaps clan, or the Legend of exchange gp? Telling this story makes me feel like Bilbo Baggins for some reason. Idk I'm stoned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBeanhead
IS IRONIC PARADOX
 User Gallery

Loc: Geospatial inversion.
Re: A Runescape tale [Re: Tybg]
    #21419314 - 03/17/15 06:01 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Staking/Flowering/Dicing was more fun :wink:

Edited by Beanhead (03/17/15 06:02 AM)

OfflineShroomBound
Grower
Male

Loc: Onett
Re: A Runescape tale [Re: Beanhead]
    #21444960 - 03/22/15 09:48 PM (9 years, 27 days ago)

Runescape 2006 was the best, amazing experience!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale