Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMostly_HarmlessM
wyrd bið ful aræd
Male User Gallery

Loc: Perfidious Albion Flag
Fox News doctor: ‘Crack babies’ come from women ‘smoking this whole marijuana business’ * 1
    #21364402 - 03/05/15 01:37 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/fox-news-doctor-crack-babies-come-from-women-smoking-this-whole-marijuana-business/

Quote:

Fox News doctor: ‘Crack babies’ come from women ‘smoking this whole marijuana business’
David Edwards
28 Feb 2015 at 09:35 ET 

Fox News Medical A-Team member Dr. David Samadi asserted over the weekend that “crack babies” were caused by women “smoking this whole marijuana business.”

On the Saturday edition of Fox & Friends, host Clayton Morris reported that a recent study published in Scientific Reports found that marijuana was less dangerous than any other common recreational drug, including alcohol and cigarettes.

“I think it’s a very dangerous study,” Samadi argued. “People need to be very careful about not getting the wrong message from this study. They’re using a lethal dose as a comparison. For example, they’re putting pot against or weed against cocaine or alcohol. We know you need less amount of alcohol to die. So, they’re using death to see what’s dangerous and what’s not.”

“They’re extrapolating a lot of these animal studies and surveys that doesn’t make a lot of sense and coming with this whole thing that pot is safer,” the doctor insisted. “Absolutely not. It’s a huge fraud.”

Samadi warned that marijuana could cause memory loss, mood changes and psychosis.

“It actually causes heart attacks,” he added. “It increases your heart rate. And on and on.”

“We’re seeing in Colorado that we had 13 kids that came to the emergency [room] and ended up in the ICU as a result of overdose from marijuana,” Samadi said. “Now we have crack babies coming in because pregnant women are smoking this whole marijuana business.”

The Fox News Medical A-Team doctor concluded by calling medical marijuana “the biggest scam I’ve ever seen.”

“I challenge any doctors, come to my Facebook, convince me how this is healthy for you. I’m 100 percent against this.”

Watch the video below from Fox News’ Fox & Friends, broadcast Feb. 28, 2015.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePanaeolus92
Stranger

Re: Fox News doctor: ‘Crack babies’ come from women ‘smoking this whole marijuana business’ [Re: Mostly_Harmless]
    #21364697 - 03/05/15 06:04 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I :doublefacepalm:  :doublefacepalm:

OfflinePariahprose
I'm Thinking Arby's...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Treana's Anus Flag
Re: Fox News doctor: ‘Crack babies’ come from women ‘smoking this whole marijuana business’ [Re: Mostly_Harmless]
    #21364698 - 03/05/15 06:04 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

If ignorance is bliss, this fool is euphoric. Please keep whatever drug this crackpot is on far far away from me. He HAS to be high as hell on something to believe this bs.

Or maybe that's just the problem. Maybe homie needs to smoke him one and chill his uber conservative ass off.

--------------------
Pariahprose, an outcast even among the Devil's Demons.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Fox News doctor: ‘Crack babies’ come from women ‘smoking this whole marijuana business’ [Re: Pariahprose]
    #21364706 - 03/05/15 06:09 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

He's right though.  A pot smoking lady is arrested and goes to jail.  When she gets out, she lost her job and has a really tough time finding another one.  To dull the pain of her terrible situation, she starts doing coke, then crack.  Then she gets addicted.  Then she gets pregnant by someone she did a trick for to get crack.  Then she smokes crack throughout her pregnancy and the kid is born a crack baby. 

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisiblemisterogerz

Loc: Gulf Coast
Re: Fox News doctor: ‘Crack babies’ come from women ‘smoking this whole marijuana business’ [Re: Learyfan]
    #21364715 - 03/05/15 06:13 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

LMAO 'Super pot' - just fertilized and de-maled crops and selective breeding.:strokebeard2:

Invisiblemisterogerz

Loc: Gulf Coast
Re: Fox News doctor: ‘Crack babies’ come from women ‘smoking this whole marijuana business’ [Re: misterogerz]
    #21364992 - 03/05/15 08:23 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

They're going to kill us all :paranoid:

InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male User Gallery

Re: Fox News doctor: ‘Crack babies’ come from women ‘smoking this whole marijuana business’ [Re: misterogerz]
    #21365923 - 03/05/15 12:31 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

If this IS a problem, then it isn't a new problem. Weed was just as available before legalization. I bet the number of stoned pregnancies hasn't risen. It's not like a responsible Mom is going to go out and smoke while pregnant just because it's legal. The whole premise is absurd.

InvisibleDistorted Vision
The best. Of the worst.
Male

Loc: Indiana Flag
Re: Fox News doctor: ‘Crack babies’ come from women ‘smoking this whole marijuana business’ [Re: Magicman69]
    #21365989 - 03/05/15 12:48 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I have many friends that are pot babies. Maybe a few of them are a little stupid, but most are smart and motivated people.

:shrug: I wouldn't care if my (future) lady smoked pot while being preggo.

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Fox News doctor: ‘Crack babies’ come from women ‘smoking this whole marijuana business’ [Re: Distorted Vision]
    #21366010 - 03/05/15 12:53 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

What a fucking moron.

Id like to go to his facebook page and teach him some things but i dont have facebook.

I am still in shock. Why does Fox news always hire the most idiotic people they can?

--------------------

InvisibleDistorted Vision
The best. Of the worst.
Male

Loc: Indiana Flag
Re: Fox News doctor: ‘Crack babies’ come from women ‘smoking this whole marijuana business’ [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #21366125 - 03/05/15 01:22 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

It's not just fox news. Every news station hires experts that will side with them.

But yes. The anti-drug staff with Fox News is very absurd. If they don't want it legalized, they should focus on the real negatives of cannabis.

Oh well, they'll get over it when their kids and grandkids are smoking legal weed on their porch. :laugh:

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck