Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedontknow
It's all in the reflex

Are You Tired of These Threads Yet? (Drug Test for Promotion)
    #21343832 - 02/28/15 03:17 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I've missed the shroomery! Glad to be back.

I was interviewed for a higher position at my work two weeks ago, and I got the job... Pending an iffy drug test on Monday. I have been smoking lightly - a few times a month since December/January (and my tolerance has been so low that it is usually only a single hit). Prior to that I had abstained from smoking entirely for 3-4 months because I was searching for a new job. AND, prior to those months of abstinence I was smoking a great deal. Every day; sometimes multiple times per day. About an oz./month.

I am skinny with a high metabolism. I smoked one (maybe two hits?) last Saturday evening. So, I've quit for 1 week at this point.

I just used 'quickscreen At Home Drug Test'; which is a urinalysis test. It claims to be 99.9% accurate "as reliable as tests used by doctors and hospitals". The test was negative! BUT, should I bet a job, a job that I'm in need of, on a $20 at home test? I used my second pee of the day that I've been holding in for hours. I've had very little to drink today, and I drank a wee bit of gin last night & a beer. Got nicely, lightly, giggly drunk. Not trashed by any means. The purpose of this little bit of info is to show that my pee was not 'healthy'. It wasn't diluted or anything. I was trying to set up a situation in which I'd fail the test if I did still have a detectable amount of THC in my system.

This job would be very good for my family. I'm happy that the test was negative, but I'm skeptical. Should I risk it and give my own pee, or should I use somebody else's clean pee? I'm worried about using someone else's. How do I ensure the correct temp? How do I conceal a large enough sample (I'll be working prior to this and I'll be moving around a lot)? How do I discreetly, quietly place the sample into the cup?

I know that posts like this are greatly despised, but I respect the opinions and suggestions of the shroomery. Maybe I shouldn't, but I do. :biggrin:
And, I apologize for the length & maybe unnecessary detail. I am just wanting to be thorough.

All comments, suggestions, questions for me are greatly appreciated! This job would mean a new chapter in my life, and I'm probably overthinking everything.
Thanks!!

--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Edited by dontknow (02/28/15 03:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: Are You Tired of These Threads Yet? (Drug Test for Promotion) [Re: dontknow]
    #21344038 - 02/28/15 03:27 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

If they're just using a 5 panel then you're good. But if they send it into the lab they can detect far lower levels of thc

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Offlinedontknow
It's all in the reflex

Re: Are You Tired of These Threads Yet? (Drug Test for Promotion) [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #21344076 - 02/28/15 03:28 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

True. I figured it would only get sent to a lab if the preliminary test was positive, though. I'm not sure if that's correct. :shrug:

--------------------

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

Albert Einstein

Offlinealer
♡♤♤♡
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Are You Tired of These Threads Yet? (Drug Test for Promotion) [Re: dontknow]
    #21344094 - 02/28/15 03:29 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Using someone else's piss is no better imo because you never know what medications they're taking, and some may cause false-positives.
A lab UA can stretch back to about 3-4 weeks and a dipstick about 2 weeks.
Also the dipstick doesn't test for alcohol.

--------------------

Offlinedontknow
It's all in the reflex

Re: Are You Tired of These Threads Yet? (Drug Test for Promotion) [Re: aler]
    #21344145 - 02/28/15 03:32 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I'd be using the pee of someone close to me, where I know what they are taking and doing. I wouldn't be worried about the quality of their sample; just worried about discreetly using it.

--------------------

Albert Einstein

Edited by dontknow (02/28/15 03:33 PM)

Offlineak47myth
Stranger

#21344171 - 02/28/15 03:35 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Buy synthetic urine at a local smoke shop. Or cheaper online if you can wait a few days.

They come with a heating pad so the temp stays correct. You microwave it then keep the heating pad on it.

I was nervous as hell when I used one. But it worked 100%. Costed me 40 bucks at a smoke shop.

Offlinealer
♡♤♤♡
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #21344192 - 02/28/15 03:39 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Of you know FOR SURE. Then I guess you could use it.
I've never done it before since there's a guy staring at my dick while I piss.
If I were I'd put the piss in a condom and bring a sharp needle, while on your way put the condom on top of the defroster on your car and heat it up, then when you get there throw it in your underpants after that, go to the bathroom and poke a hole in the condom.
Should work as long as it's not a monitored UA.

--------------------

Offlinedontknow
It's all in the reflex

#21344345 - 02/28/15 04:02 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ak47myth said:
Buy synthetic urine at a local smoke shop. Or cheaper online if you can wait a few days.

They come with a heating pad so the temp stays correct. You microwave it then keep the heating pad on it.

I was nervous as hell when I used one. But it worked 100%. Costed me 40 bucks at a smoke shop.

I thought about that, but since I have access to real, clean pee, I'd prefer that. And, I've read several stories of the fake stuff not passing.

Quote:

aler said:
If I were I'd put the piss in a condom and bring a sharp needle, while on your way put the condom on top of the defroster on your car and heat it up, then when you get there throw it in your underpants after that, go to the bathroom and poke a hole in the condom.

Thanks for the advice! I'm 99% sure it's not monitored because it's just for a job - not parole or something like that.

--------------------

Albert Einstein

Offlineoccollegeboi
MushroomSpaceGod
Male User Gallery

#21344366 - 02/28/15 04:04 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

NEVER use the pills or the drinks or anything you have to ingest. Way too high of a chance that it won't work or that you might not follow every single instruction and mess it up. 

Synthetic urine is true and tried. Just make sure it has not expired and wherever you get it from, ask the clerk when the shipment came in for their synthetic urine. If it's current then it's good.

Use the heatpack and rubberband it to the bottle. Most likely it will be too hot so when you pour the synthetic urine into the drug test cup, you may have to swirl the fake piss a bit to get it to become 96/98 degrees F.

Offlineak47myth
Stranger

#21344424 - 02/28/15 04:16 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dontknow said:
Quote:

ak47myth said:

I thought about that, but since I have access to real, clean pee, I'd prefer that. And, I've read several stories of the fake stuff not passing.

Quote:

aler said:

Thanks for the advice! I'm 99% sure it's not monitored because it's just for a job - not parole or something like that.

I would be more worried using someone else's piss rather than using synthetic urine. How do you plan to keep it at the correct temperature?

Synthetic urine comes with a temperature reading on the bottle, and comes with a heating pad to ensure it stays heated long enough.

IMO synthetic urine would be the easiest and most full-proof route. I've personally used headshop brands of synthetic urine and never had any trouble.

Offlinedontknow
It's all in the reflex

Re: Are You Tired of These Threads Yet? (Drug Test for Promotion) [Re: ak47myth]
    #21344450 - 02/28/15 04:25 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

You may be right about it being better. Using something fake and possibly detectable just worries me.

To get the real urine the correct temperature, I would probably have it in a jockstrap inside of the cup pouch. I'd be using very fresh pee, and would attempt to never let it get cold. I'd keep it on the defroster on my way to work, as suggested, and I'd possibly put a hand warmer in with it. I'm going to do some trials this weekend and test the temperatures. It will be snug against my junk, and I move around a lot at work. So I'm sure it would stay warm. My concern would be getting it TOO hot.

--------------------

Albert Einstein

Offlineoccollegeboi
MushroomSpaceGod
Male User Gallery

#21344483 - 02/28/15 04:31 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

The only problem with real piss is that it could turn into ammonia if not kept at the right environment.

Offlinedontknow
It's all in the reflex

Re: Are You Tired of These Threads Yet? (Drug Test for Promotion) [Re: occollegeboi]
    #21345221 - 02/28/15 05:36 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

In less than a day? I've been doing a little research, and it seems that pee doesn't turn into ammonia, but that it is a byproduct of it.

--------------------

Albert Einstein

InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male User Gallery

#21345261 - 02/28/15 05:41 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dontknow said:
I'd be using the pee of someone close to me, where I know what they are taking and doing. I wouldn't be worried about the quality of their sample; just worried about discreetly using it.

Yeah, that's what I'd do. I didn't read the entire OP but you haven't smoked in 3 months? If that's the case your good.

Offlinedontknow
It's all in the reflex

Re: Are You Tired of These Threads Yet? (Drug Test for Promotion) [Re: Magicman69]
    #21345268 - 02/28/15 05:42 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

No, I haven't smoked in one week. I wish it was 3 months!

--------------------

Albert Einstein

InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male User Gallery

Re: Are You Tired of These Threads Yet? (Drug Test for Promotion) [Re: Magicman69]
    #21345272 - 02/28/15 05:43 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Someone else's pee can safely be stored for 2-3 day if refrigerated. Some say much longer than that but 2-3 days is a 100% sure thing. Don't leave at room temp though.

Oh, then yeah you need someone to piss for you.

Edited by Magicman69 (02/28/15 05:49 PM)

InvisibleAlgo
Backstrap Fever

#21345282 - 02/28/15 05:46 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

youll be fine quit trippin

--------------------

Offlinedontknow
It's all in the reflex

#21345290 - 02/28/15 05:49 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magicman69 said:
Someone else's pee can safely be stored for 2-3 day if refrigerated. Some say much longer but 2-3 days is a sure thing. Don't leave at room temp though.

Oh, then yeah you need someone to piss for you.

The pee will be gotten early morning like 3 AM, and I'll use it by 3PM that same day. It won't be refrigerated ever. It will be kept warm next to my junk all day. Do you think that's a problem?

I just passed a home urinalysis test; which is what made me consider trying to give my own pee.

--------------------

Albert Einstein

InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male User Gallery

#21345295 - 02/28/15 05:51 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah if you get the pee the same day it will be fine. I recommend using the 5 hour energy bottles. Fill two to the brim with clean piss and put them in boxer briefs or whitey tightest (next to balls) until piss time.

InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male User Gallery

#21345299 - 02/28/15 05:52 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I've passed plenty of lab tested UA's with this exact method.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom