Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next >
InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: Burke Dennings: [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #21346082 - 02/28/15 09:25 PM (9 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Burke Dennings said:
:rofl:

WTH bro, I'd think you were copy/pasting these but they seem original.  LOL

100% legit.

You know how I do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Burke Dennings: [Re: Adden] * 1
    #21346147 - 02/28/15 09:42 PM (9 years, 30 days ago)

Bro, underfliptown offered to suck our dicks.  Was bragging about the Canadians knowing how to use their mouths.  Wanna fly up there tomorrow and pig roast this dude with me?

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Burke Dennings: [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21346166 - 02/28/15 09:46 PM (9 years, 30 days ago)

Sign me up.

--------------------

Offlineunderfliptown
I suck and you should kill me

Re: Burke Dennings: [Re: Dark_Star]
    #21346175 - 02/28/15 09:48 PM (9 years, 30 days ago)

Buncha fags.

Invisiblekr0nik0
Ole' Salty
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western Slope, CO Flag
Re: Burke Dennings: [Re: Adden]
    #21346241 - 02/28/15 10:12 PM (9 years, 30 days ago)

LoL!!
I just had to chime back in here to tell you that story you came up with is the most entertaining thing I've read in a long time.

Loved it. :thumbup:

--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”

OfflineTheGreenArrow
Goodbye, Mr. Chops.
Male User Gallery

Re: Burke Dennings: [Re: Dark_Star]
    #21346947 - 03/01/15 06:44 AM (9 years, 29 days ago)

:scarygrin:

--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: Burke Dennings: [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #21347348 - 03/01/15 09:28 AM (9 years, 29 days ago)

Burke Dennings is the only actor to have played two superheroes in the Marvel Universe. The final movies revolving around the Civil War are because Burke is really the only true infinity stone. Take it, take a little part of my heart now baby.

OfflinePLURAL
PLUR
Male

Loc: PLUR
    #21350562 - 03/02/15 02:01 AM (9 years, 29 days ago)

Besides the OP and a few random posts I've only read the last 6 or 7 default pages, starting around where bs was freaking out on pris, I want to read the rest of the thread because what I have read was so great, but I've read too much tonight so I'll save it for a different time.

Great thread though, it seems like when Burke is the topic of discussion the discussion is always top-notch for some reason.

Since I'm here I guess I'll give my opinion of Burke.

Ever since I first started posting here I've always enjoyed his posts, he was an OTD reg when I had drama with them, but through it all I always still enjoyed his posts, since he was in their clique I always felt as though he didn't really like me, I'm not sure if that was true or not.

I'm not sure what's up with his transition into pubfagdom, but to each their own I suppose.

He's always been a good poster, but now I would almost venture to say he is my favorite poster here, he is definitely by far my favorite currently active pubber.

One thing I've noticed about him is he seems to be great at making people have a strong hatred of him by doing virtually nothing.

I suspect, and bear in mind with me that I am borderline obsessive when it comes to some aspects of this forum, I have read thousand upon thousands of Burke's posts, and sometimes I read into things that aren't there, but... I think it's possible that his recent change of posting habits may have something to do with him wanting to be modded, which is fine by me, I think he'd make a fine mod.

Seriously though, you're great Burke, keep doing what you're doing :thumbup:

--------------------
PLUR

OfflinePLURAL
PLUR
Male

#21350608 - 03/02/15 02:39 AM (9 years, 29 days ago)

Also, I remember seeing someone say ignoring people is for cowards, and you responded that it has improved your experience here.

It wasn't long ago that I had the mentality of the other users but recently I've started to use it more and it has vastly improved my experience here.

I have 10 people on ignore now, which is kind of a lot, but they're all people that I continually seen posts from that I disliked, why I used to think ignoring people that make a lot of terrible posts was cowardly is beyond me, it doesn't really make sense, I guess I was just copying what I've seen others say.

--------------------
PLUR

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Burke Dennings: [Re: PLURAL] * 1
    #21350646 - 03/02/15 03:29 AM (9 years, 29 days ago)

Thanks, Treant!  I always appreciate kind words, that was a real thoughtful post.  :heart:

I've been getting some shit for the past few months about posting in the pub, I may as well address it.  It's a few simple things: the pub has traffic.  And it's a challenge.  If you want to make someone feel stupid about their idiotic post, you have to come up with a clever way to do it.  OTD is fun for its blunt nature, but as you can see, I have made a lot of posts.  A guy can only say, "fuck off, faggot" so many times.  Besides, minus the directness, the Pub is actually a lot more like OTD was ten years ago than OTD presently is.  I still post there daily, but there's just not much conversation to be had.  Besides, I honestly like a lot of the people here.  There are lots of good folks in the pub these days.  And if they're not always good, they're definitely amusing. 

Also, I don't know what it is, but my life has changed a lot in the past 6 months or so and I no longer have it in me to carry e-grudges and rail against specific individuals and groups of posters anymore.  I just don't have that piss and vinegar these days.  Maybe the pub really is more my speed.  :shrug:  People have speculated that it's because I want to be a moderator, but that's not really true.  I do think it'd be fun, but I'm a realist about these things and know it'd never happen and that notion has never factored into my behavior here.  On a more pragmatic level, I'd just like to not be banned (recently, an admin here made me aware of the fact that I'm poorly received by the staff and that I have to try much harder than the average poster to not be banned).  You cannot please everyone, but I suspect that this also ties in with your observation on how dramatically people respond to me, even in innocuous situations. 

In regards to nignoring people, I don't understand why people think it's cowardly or whatever.  We come here to enjoy ourselves, and if someone's posts make the experience less enjoyable for whatever reason, why bear with them when you don't have to?  I have been using the ignore feature since the first day it was implemented and wish it existed IRL. 

Anyhow, thanks again for the compliments, and for giving me a great opportunity to chat about myself!  :laugh:  Hope this clears some things up, but I know that a lot of people won't get it anyway.

OfflinePLURAL
PLUR
Male

Re: Burke Dennings: [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21350661 - 03/02/15 03:55 AM (9 years, 29 days ago)

There are some good people here, that combined with the traffic are the main reasons I find myself coming back here from time to time.

And yeah, I've tried the whole "fuck off, faggot" approach before, in my case it didn't take long to lose its appeal.

I've read some old OTD threads, and there are some differences, but I agree that from what I've seen older OTD posts seem to have more in common with the pub in its current form than OTD in its current form, minus the bluntness and scat, lol.

I'm sure that a lot of the staff doesn't much care for me, I'm taking the opposite approach though, I'm staying in forums with more lax rules and posting less here and really watching what I say in the pub.

I've been changing a lot recently, I've been distancing myself from this site more and more for various reasons, both on purpose and not on purpose.

When the ignore feature was first implemented didn't you used to not be able able to see who was ignoring you?

You're welcome, and thanks for being a poster worthy of complimenting!

--------------------
PLUR

OfflineBassfreak
ManBearPig
Male User Gallery

Re: Burke Dennings: [Re: PLURAL]
    #21350664 - 03/02/15 03:59 AM (9 years, 29 days ago)

lol burke

i feel you on the whole
Quote:

(recently, an admin here made me aware of the fact that I'm poorly received by the staff and that I have to try much harder than the average poster to not be banned)

thing

--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

InvisibleRedwood

Re: Burke Dennings: [Re: Moonshoe]
    #21350729 - 03/02/15 05:17 AM (9 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said: I personally don't disbelieve in extradimensional forces and demonic energies and have encountered them myself . Whether you use a nightmare or demonic interpretation the methods to help are the same that's why I told him whichever way he sees it the same methods can be used.

Now I understand why you like Paranormal Activity and that type of not scary supernatural movies.  :cookiemonster:

Offlinesun_spots
Good boob day
 User Gallery

Loc: Nirvana
Re: Burke Dennings: [Re: Redwood]
    #21350793 - 03/02/15 06:03 AM (9 years, 29 days ago)

He'd poop his pants if he ever saw a Freddy movie.  NEVER SLEEP AGAIN

--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

InvisibleRedwood

Re: Burke Dennings: [Re: sun_spots]
    #21350807 - 03/02/15 06:14 AM (9 years, 28 days ago)

Do you know a copy of The Evil Dead that doesn't slap bars over the full screen version to make it widescreen? I've read some of the Anchor Bay versions do that.

What kind of moron does that? :kingcrankey:

It's quite possible

Edited by Redwood (03/02/15 06:38 AM)

Offlinesun_spots
Good boob day
 User Gallery

#21350820 - 03/02/15 06:24 AM (9 years, 28 days ago)

That sounds weird as crap, never heard of anyone doing that.  I got a copy for Burke for V-Day a few years ago, and he didn't say anything about it looking wrong, so IDK.  My first time watching the film was that V-Day, so I don't have any experience to draw conclusions from either. 

I prefer watching movies on wide-screen most of the time, because usually the proportions look right that way.  Was Evil Dead really designed for full-screen viewing?  I don't remember whether we watched it full or wide.  :strokebeard3:

--------------------
ShiVersblood said:

LordSenate said:

Offlinesun_spots
Good boob day
 User Gallery

#21350826 - 03/02/15 06:26 AM (9 years, 28 days ago)

Haha, nice ninja edit. Now my post makes no sense.  :crankey: :lol:

--------------------
ShiVersblood said:

LordSenate said:

InvisibleRedwood

Re: Burke Dennings: [Re: sun_spots]
    #21350850 - 03/02/15 06:43 AM (9 years, 28 days ago)

I don't know if it was meant for it, but that's what I read somewhere. I just bought one of the anchor bay editions with full and widescreen (the ultimate edition). Hopefully, it won't be on of those, but if not it doesn't matter. I previously had a copy, but I can't remember if it was any good. The movie would only play in fast forward. :confused:

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
    #21353251 - 03/02/15 06:45 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

I once invited Burke Dennings into a Diablo 3 game and all he did was name his character Sarah Michelle Gellar and blasted Evanescence in the background while we were trying to e-sex and RP for max exp. It made me question my manhood, but ultimately, once again made me a better man. I still can't get the jizz out of the left stick on my controller or the TV sitting 9 feet away.

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: Burke Dennings: [Re: Adden]
    #21353272 - 03/02/15 06:52 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

Burke Dennings?
More like Bird Poopings
:rimshot:

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom