Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLysergicX7
Lunatic
Male

Loc: Montana, USA
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
    #21240051 - 02/07/15 03:38 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Any CS:GO players here? I've put more hours into CS:GO than any other game I own combined I wanna say. Always looking for some cool peeps to play competitive with since the community can be so toxic at times. I like to win and try to win but I don't cry when I lose. I just play the game to have fun and wouldn't mind finding some like minded individuals. I'm only a silver 4.

--------------------
“Everybody is fundamentally, the ultimate reality. Not god in the political kingly sense, but god in the sense of being the self – the deep down basic whatever there is. And you’re all that… only you’re pretending you’re not.” -Alan Watts

I think that in human evolution it has never been as necessary to have this substance LSD. It is just a tool to turn us into what we are supposed to be.”
― Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive [Re: LysergicX7]
    #21240226 - 02/07/15 04:19 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I wish bro.. I'm still on that 1.6 shit until I get a better comp.. I don't play it tho I just stopped at 1.6..

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive [Re: zZZz]
    #21240352 - 02/07/15 04:48 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

i have to install steam on my computer, i can only play at my brothers apartment because he commandeered my account to not even use it.

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

InvisiblePanzerCubed
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Nauru Flag
Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive [Re: SleepyE]
    #21242355 - 02/08/15 06:04 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

500 hours in and i am nearly MG2, i do wish people would stop hacking in it though,it seems the higher up you go the more brazen they get. :sad:

--------------------
Trade List - updated 16/10/15/

InvisibleMagicman69
All About the Benjamins
Male User Gallery

Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive [Re: LysergicX7]
    #21248688 - 02/09/15 02:16 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LysergicX7 said:
Any CS:GO players here? I've put more hours into CS:GO than any other game I own combined I wanna say. Always looking for some cool peeps to play competitive with since the community can be so toxic at times. I like to win and try to win but I don't cry when I lose. I just play the game to have fun and wouldn't mind finding some like minded individuals. I'm only a silver 4.

Well you probably won't want to play with me. I cry when I lose because I fucking hate losing. My rank fluctuates between Distinguished Master Guardian (Badge) and MG2. It's the only game I play so I have a ton of hours.

Invisibled0urd3n
Just call me "D"

Re: Counter Strike: Global Offensive [Re: Magicman69]
    #21251644 - 02/10/15 01:10 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Tried to get into CSGO. Put a few hundred hours into it. Just can't get into it. Nothing beats CSS gungame for me. I've been playing it for years and I just can't really get into anything else. I built a gaming PC and have a ton of Steam games, but all I play is a 14 year old game. :lol:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
515 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.