Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT
    #21202400 - 01/30/15 01:18 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

http://rt.com/uk/220551-vape-dmt-electronic-cigarette/

Drug users have discovered a method of adapting electronic cigarettes to vaporize a potent class A hallucinogen known as dimethyltryptamine or DMT.

The straightforward “hack” is being discussed openly on multiple web forums, with DMT enthusiasts describing how simple it is to consume the drug using an electronic cigarette and a little dexterity.

Certain e-cigarettes reportedly generate precisely the correct temperature needed to vaporize the drug.

Described as “the spirit molecule” by some users, DMT is estimated to be one of the strongest hallucinogens in the world. It is considerably more powerful than comparable drugs such as LSD. If smoked through a pipe, however, its effects are more transient.

Depending on the dose consumed and means of ingestion, DMT’s effects range from short-lived mild hallucinations to much more immersive and hypnotic experiences.

Many who consume DMT report having deeply spiritual experiences, often traveling to other ‘realms.’

Users say ingestion of the powerful drug encourages intricate visions of glistening gateways, mechanical elves, aliens, temples of pulsating light, pyramids, and Egyptian gods.

Others say smoking DMT can unveil a taste of the collective unconscious, frightening forces, seismic shifts in perception and finally an abrupt return to reality.

One user described his experience of vaping the drug on the social media platform Reddit.

“Of the five strongest psychedelic experiences I have had in my life, I would say three have been by vaping,” he said.

“Two or three hits handed me a hefty incapacitation [sic] and quite the journey.”

Although modifying an e-cigarette in preparation for smoking DMT is relatively simple, errors in this process could prove dangerous. Reports have surfaced online of people claiming to have felt a burning sensation on their lungs while attempting to smoke the drug in this manner.

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTcm19277
Etheromaniac
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Korova Milk Bar Flag
Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: motaman]
    #21202423 - 01/30/15 01:21 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

cool

--------------------
I'M NOT DEAD YET!!!

Tcm's Step by Step Guide to Making Poppy Pod Extract 'Opium' & Laudanum, Full With Lots of Pictures!
:pod::snowman::snowman::pod:

“I'll stick to my needle, my favourite waste of time,
both spineless and sublime;
Since I was born, I started to decay.
Now nothing ever - ever goes my way.”

- Brian Molko, of 'Placebo' -

InvisibleStargate
Addicted To Growing

Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: Tcm19277]
    #21202606 - 01/30/15 01:51 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I wonder which e-cigs are best for this. I've got a few of them layin around, and can always whip up more DMT.

--------------------
From before I started growing gourmet mushrooms:

OfflineForestBellows
Stranger

Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: Stargate]
    #21202660 - 01/30/15 02:06 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks a ton to whoever the fuck openly talked about this on whatever forum. This shit has been low key for so long. I can't believe I'm reading this shit. Fuck this is the worst thing I've heard all day. I remember when a smaller article on a drug website came up talking about this, making references to a private forum where it was quietly discussed, using users post from that forum to describe how to do it. WHY?! Figure the shit out for yourself or find private forum where you can discuss it without blowing it up. Why publicize something like that? If you aren't smart enough to figure it out and make it happen without someone holding your hand and making a youtube video then maybe it's not the right technology for you. Does EVERY FUCKING THING have to be posted for the public on the internet? ughhhhhh. Look, they even turned it into fear mongering at the end. Whoopee.

OfflineJustamaninafish
Stranger

Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: ForestBellows]
    #21202766 - 01/30/15 02:27 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ForestBellows said:
Thanks a ton to whoever the fuck openly talked about this on whatever forum. This shit has been low key for so long.

Blame the russians, RT.

Luckily most western viewers dont read RT much

Offlineshroomekalb96
abyss wonderer
 User Gallery

Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT *DELETED* [Re: Justamaninafish]
    #21203242 - 01/30/15 04:23 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by shroomekalb96

Reason for deletion: .

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: shroomekalb96]
    #21203303 - 01/30/15 04:39 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

why did you post this here motaman

I don't think it is any state secret that if nicotine will vaporize so will other things. This information was already made public.

:wink:

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: motaman]
    #21203516 - 01/30/15 05:27 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I was going to say that. Who would have thought people would take a device made for vaporizing a substance, and find a way to vaporize a different substance out of it. That's just unheard of. Just like people buying legal tobacco bongs and using them for illegal evil stuff like pot, I mean, who does that? But seriously this forum is dedicated to growing mushrooms so I don't think a short article about using E cigs to vape dmt will do much harm. People openly discuss their extractions around here, and mushroom grows. So why would an article like this matter at all? Maybe now all the hipsters will have to find a new way to get their dmt fix in though.
:rofl2:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Offlinesearching
Male User Gallery

Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: musiclover420]
    #21203706 - 01/30/15 05:59 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah why freak out about this forest bellows? It's not like people couldn't smoke it before. This isn't anything new. What are you afraid of? Dmt is already illegal. Ecigs aren't going anywhere. They already cracked down on mhrb.

--------------------

Offlinetacodude
Old Soul
 User Gallery
Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: searching]
    #21204037 - 01/30/15 07:17 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I have to admit this is just not even news.....  Posting it here only spreads the rhuderalis here so to speak. It's something for people to realize on their own rather then stumble across. Unlike warnings of deadly products in smoke shops as even though it informs people of a "new" fad it also labels it dangerous and anyone who buys spice first time from a news horror story is just asking for it. This makes it seem like vaping dmt seem easy and doesn't prepare someone who won't do heavy research proper guidance to just vape dmt laying around.

InvisibleLSDylan
bass music enjoyer
Male

Loc: Michigan
Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: tacodude]
    #21204159 - 01/30/15 07:37 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I have been doing this for a long time. It is BY FAR my favorite way to vape DMT. So easy.

--------------------
DanceSafe | Voluntaryism

OfflineWingnutt
Stranger

Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: LSDylan] * 1
    #21204503 - 01/30/15 09:11 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Haha, they're worried about DMT. Wait til the crackheads figure out they can put crack in them pens.

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: Wingnutt]
    #21204753 - 01/30/15 10:10 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

can you break through this way?

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Invisibletravelleler
a horse-fart in a hurricane
 User Gallery

Loc: yonder mountains
Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: danlennon3]
    #21205797 - 01/31/15 07:59 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

i hate when they call it the "spirit molecule" in quotation marks.  it really gives the idea a feeling of fraudulent intent...  DMT is what it is without quotation marks.

:fuckyoudance:

--------------------

"Whales have deep thoughts"

:sun:Dreams are the fuel of the soul:sun:

:peace:

OfflinePenelopeMushroom
☼☼☼
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: WI
Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: ForestBellows]
    #21206650 - 01/31/15 12:24 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ForestBellows said:
Thanks a ton to whoever the fuck openly talked about this on whatever forum. This shit has been low key for so long. I can't believe I'm reading this shit. Fuck this is the worst thing I've heard all day. I remember when a smaller article on a drug website came up talking about this, making references to a private forum where it was quietly discussed, using users post from that forum to describe how to do it. WHY?! Figure the shit out for yourself or find private forum where you can discuss it without blowing it up. Why publicize something like that? If you aren't smart enough to figure it out and make it happen without someone holding your hand and making a youtube video then maybe it's not the right technology for you. Does EVERY FUCKING THING have to be posted for the public on the internet? ughhhhhh. Look, they even turned it into fear mongering at the end. Whoopee.

Dude, who cares?  Secrets out.

DMT is still illegal and you can still smoke/vape it.

--------------------

Edited by PenelopeMushroom (01/31/15 12:25 PM)

OfflineOrgasmicBanana
aka "PICO"
Female User Gallery

#21206715 - 01/31/15 12:51 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ForestBellows said:

IS IT really news to anyone that you can use a vape to smoke basically anything. I think the first thought I had when i saw one was sticking some wax in there to see what happens. There is no secret to be kept. On top of that, its common knowledge that glass pipes and bongs are used to do drugs yet we still have headshops so I don't even see why you are upset about people being told they can use their vapes.

Besides that point....

The reason sites like this exist is to spread information, free, to everyone. I don't think you would even know what DMT was if people didn't share it openly on the internet. No one would know how to extract it, we wouldn't know how to grow mushrooms or what dose to take or a million other things. This is a harm reduction website, using information to reduce the harm associated with drug use. (re)consider the way you think.

Offlineanarchyfan
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: OrgasmicBanana]
    #21210866 - 02/01/15 12:47 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

It just seems that he's concerned over tighter regulation of vape pens due to the unreasonable track record that the government keeps.

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: anarchyfan]
    #21212862 - 02/01/15 07:01 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

With posting this article, people who had never thought of it before are now gonna wanna try it

OfflineSupachopped719
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: Ogla]
    #21214300 - 02/01/15 11:55 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

losfreddy said:
With posting this article, people who had never thought of it before are now gonna wanna try it

The tragedy...

--------------------
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: E-cigarettes rigged by drug users to smoke hallucinogen DMT [Re: Supachopped719]
    #21214466 - 02/02/15 12:42 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Supachopped719 said:
Quote:

losfreddy said:

The tragedy...

:lol:  wheres my e cig

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom