Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedurantz
Stranger
 User Gallery

How about that 'religion of peace'?
    #20983358 - 12/16/14 06:50 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: How about that 'religion of peace'? [Re: durantz] * 1
    #20984148 - 12/16/14 11:22 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

can you muster an original thought or else just not post this bs? this has nothing to do with politics anyway.

current events can go in the pub, that's why there are already multiple threads on both of these topics in there. So post your robust opinions there.

--------------------

Offlinepsyconaught
Chemical Connoisseur

Re: How about that 'religion of peace'? [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #20984356 - 12/16/14 12:07 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
can you muster an original thought or else just not post this bs? this has nothing to do with politics anyway.

current events can go in the pub, that's why there are already multiple threads on both of these topics in there. So post your robust opinions there.

:icecreamsadness:

--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: How about that 'religion of peace'? [Re: psyconaught]
    #20984382 - 12/16/14 12:13 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

No discussion will come out of this thread, and it has nothing to do with politics in the first place.

There's like 3 rules for this sub, yet nobody can follow them.

--------------------

Offlinedurantz
Stranger
 User Gallery

#20985110 - 12/16/14 03:29 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

This has everything to do with politics. Islam is the desired political, religious, social, and economic system of these inbreds. The West separated church and state (politics), yet the inbreds are literally killing children to roll church and state into one. This makes it very much a political issue.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: How about that 'religion of peace'? [Re: durantz]
    #20985447 - 12/16/14 04:45 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

durantz said:
This has everything to do with politics. Islam is the desired political, religious, social, and economic system of these inbreds. The West separated church and state (politics), yet the inbreds are literally killing children to roll church and state into one. This makes it very much a political issue.

and yet you didn't discuss either of the links, which is a rule in this sub, nor the political, religious, social, or economic ramifications of either of the two events.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #20986398 - 12/16/14 07:56 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Actually this thread belongs here and not there.  I have long lobbied to get political threads out of the Pub.

Oh, Islam is a religion of shitbirds.  The moderates are irrelevant and cower, fearful to challenge the violent whackjob fuckheads who have usurped the leadership.  Muslims are either cowards or murderers and their enablers.  Piss be upon all of them  And bacon fat.

--------------------

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: How about that 'religion of peace'? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20986417 - 12/16/14 08:01 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Hell I guess the 'Jews' don't need to be doin' no 'genocide.'  Islamist Shitbags are more than happy to murder their own kind.

Cut the heads off of kids, burn a teacher alive.  nice people eh?

While we are at it, they see no problem with putting the cock to 8 or 9 year olds if they are 'slaves'

I wonder if the fucking Morons on MSNBC are mentioning this story?

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: How about that 'religion of peace'? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #20986512 - 12/16/14 08:16 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Sometimes even those apologist twats get dragged into an issue they can't avoid.  Of course one of them will soon blame the West for it  (Toure', are you listening?  It's your cue).

--------------------

Offlinedurantz
Stranger
 User Gallery

#20987861 - 12/17/14 03:10 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

durantz said:

and yet you didn't discuss either of the links, which is a rule in this sub, nor the political, religious, social, or economic ramifications of either of the two events.

I did discuss it, albeit, in a rather abridged manner. I'll make it a bit longer since you've asked. So, 1400 years of inbreeding have produced a cognitively challenged 'race' of people who subscribe to a 'religion' that claims to be the magic recipe for regulating human existence. It is clearly the case, that these inbreds believe that Islam is the only political system that should exist.

Given the massive levels of stupidity that the inbreds are displaying, I'm generally concerned with the question of what another 1400 years of inbreeding will lead to? Will their genetic disposition become so feeble that they simply become the concern of kind samaritans who seek ways to provide them a basic level of existence (in the same way that the West does with people born with downs syndrome), or is something else destined for them?

Saudia Arabia is still run on a feudal monarchy where people are publicly beheaded, children are married to paedophiles, and women are publicly stoned to death for transgressing against those paedophiles.

Any thoughts on what will result from another 1400 years of a political system that rewards paedophilic inbreeding?

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: How about that 'religion of peace'? [Re: durantz]
    #20987903 - 12/17/14 04:04 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

durantz said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

durantz said:

I did discuss it, albeit, in a rather abridged manner. I'll make it a bit longer since you've asked. So, 1400 years of inbreeding have produced a cognitively challenged 'race' of people who subscribe to a 'religion' that claims to be the magic recipe for regulating human existence. It is clearly the case, that these inbreds believe that Islam is the only political system that should exist.

Given the massive levels of stupidity that the inbreds are displaying, I'm generally concerned with the question of what another 1400 years of inbreeding will lead to? Will their genetic disposition become so feeble that they simply become the concern of kind samaritans who seek ways to provide them a basic level of existence (in the same way that the West does with people born with downs syndrome), or is something else destined for them?

Saudia Arabia is still run on a feudal monarchy where people are publicly beheaded, children are married to paedophiles, and women are publicly stoned to death for transgressing against those paedophiles.

Any thoughts on what will result from another 1400 years of a political system that rewards paedophilic inbreeding?

Well put.  If E keeps attacking you and turning the post into a personality attack, tell Phred.

With that said, you are 100% correct.  People are apologizing for these shitbag pedophiles and their obscene attack on humanity. It makes me want to vomit.

--------------------

Edited by starfire_xes (12/17/14 04:13 AM)

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: How about that 'religion of peace'? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #20988330 - 12/17/14 08:57 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
Hell I guess the 'Jews' don't need to be doin' no 'genocide.'  Islamist Shitbags are more than happy to murder their own kind.

While we are at it, they see no problem with putting the cock to 8 or 9 year olds if they are 'slaves'

Don't discuss Jews in this sub, it'll get moved.

Islam is the only religion which falls under politics.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20988520 - 12/17/14 09:47 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

starfire_xes said:

Don't discuss Jews in this sub, it'll get moved.

Islam is the only religion which falls under politics.

More bullshit from you.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20988552 - 12/17/14 09:57 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

it's the truth though :shrug:

the only reason I said it needs to be moved is because I've seen religious threads moved before that don't directly address a political side.

OP didn't address ANY side in the first post. If you guys wanna circlejerk about the evils of Islam, by all means, but let's not pretend this will ever be a thread of political discussion.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20988812 - 12/17/14 10:56 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I've seen dozens of threads about Jews here.  And Christians

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20988855 - 12/17/14 11:06 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I've seen threads about Israel, but that's about it. If OP started the thread by discussing the ability of the Pakistani government to maintain law and order, I would've responded differently.

Either way, it's fine. I just don't want the mods nitpicking to the point where it's only okay to criticize one religion in the sub. The title clearly indicates he wants a religion based discussion, if he even wants a discussion (I had to beg him to share a politically relevant opinion).

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom