Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleConfucian
 User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead
    #20882849 - 11/24/14 09:47 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Woman Saying She's 'Ready For Ferguson' Shoots, Kills Self By Accident

St. Louis police were investigating an incident in which a woman waving a gun inside a vehicle and saying she was "ready for Ferguson" apparently shot herself in the head by accident, CNN reported Sunday.

The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department said the shooting occurred Friday night in the city's downtown area. Sources briefed on the investigation told CNN that a police report identified the victim as 26-year-old Becca Campbell.

The sources told CNN that the victim was involved in a car accident. Campbell's 33-year-old boyfriend, who was not identified, was driving the car and told investigators that Campbell began waving a gun around and joking that the couple were ready for Ferguson, the sources said.

The boyfriend said he rear-ended another car while ducking to avoid the gun, which then discharged and struck Campbell in the head, the sources said. The victim later died at a hospital.

The boyfriend told police that the couple purchased the gun because they feared unrest that may arise from a grand jury decision in the fatal shooting of unarmed black teen Michael Brown by a white police officer, the sources said.

Police were investigating whether the boyfriend's account of the shooting was correct, the sources told CNN.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ferguson-woman-kills-self-gun-accident

Edited by Confucian (11/24/14 09:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMr Piggy
Big Dick Retard
 User Gallery

Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: Confucian] * 1
    #20882864 - 11/24/14 09:51 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Reddit got really angry at me for saying natural selection still works.  This was so dumb on so many levels.

For starters, the obvious.  A round was chambered with the safety off, she was waving it around in a moving car, and the dipshit driving hit another vehicle from wildly ducking and dodging.  Her finger had to of been on the trigger for her to fire the weapon in the accident, another fuck up.

The not too obvious?  A single handgun in a large mob of angry people will only get you torn limb from limb.  Pull a gun on a large angry mob and you're as good as dead.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄵🄾🄸🄻

Invisibletrekie
Metal man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Larger cities Flag
Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: Mr Piggy] * 1
    #20882892 - 11/24/14 10:01 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

And the Darwin award goes too

--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #20882967 - 11/24/14 10:16 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

A round was chambered with the safety off, she was waving it around in a moving car, and the dipshit driving hit another vehicle from wildly ducking and dodging.  Her finger had to of been on the trigger for her to fire the weapon in the accident, another fuck up.

maybe she had it cocked too  :huxleyfacepalm:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisiblebilly jowl
blah
Male User Gallery

Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: trekie]
    #20882972 - 11/24/14 10:17 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

She did the job so the cops didn't have too. :laugh2:

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: billy jowl]
    #20882980 - 11/24/14 10:19 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

:laugh2:  this always looked like masturbation to me for some reason

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineblackhawk
Newton's Law of Majesticity
I'm a teapot

Loc: Where Jimmies are Rustled
Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: Asante]
    #20882991 - 11/24/14 10:21 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Who the hell is ferguson?

--------------------

Invisiblebilly jowl
blah
Male User Gallery

Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: Asante]
    #20882993 - 11/24/14 10:21 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

That's what I thought it meant??
That's how I always masterbait...

--------------------

Edited by billy jowl (11/24/14 10:22 AM)

Invisiblejewunit
Brutal!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ohio Flag
Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #20883003 - 11/24/14 10:24 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mr Piggy said:
For starters, the obvious.  A round was chambered with the safety off, she was waving it around in a moving car, and the dipshit driving hit another vehicle from wildly ducking and dodging. 

Can you really blame the dude for ducking a loaded gun?

--------------------
!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #20883011 - 11/24/14 10:26 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mr Piggy said:
A round was chambered with the safety off

How do you know there even was a safety? Revolvers have no safeties and many pistols don't either.

Quote:

she was waving it around in a moving car,

Yup. Stupid move.

Quote:

Her finger had to of been on the trigger for her to fire the weapon in the accident, another fuck up.

Yup. Stupid move.

Quote:

The not too obvious?  A single handgun in a large mob of angry people will only get you torn limb from limb.  Pull a gun on a large angry mob and you're as good as dead.

You have inside  information? I ask because the article says nothing at all about mobs. What makes you think they were headed for, planned on going to or had been to the protest?

Simply saying "ready for Ferguson" does nothing to demonstrate they were ever going to encounter a mob... at the protests or anywhere else.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: billy jowl]
    #20883019 - 11/24/14 10:27 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

trekie said:
And the Darwin award goes too

Quote:

billy jowl said:
She did the job so the cops didn't have too. :laugh2:

:yuno:

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: psi]
    #20883086 - 11/24/14 10:47 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

How much gun waving do you have to doin order to bring the gun to your temple and pull the trigger? Especially in a tight area like a car.

I would have smpathy for this girl but there's a point where you need to realize that a gun is not something to just wave around recklessly.

Therefore; I agree with the statement "natural selection still works"

--------------------

Offlinei like cow poo
Nature Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mother Nature's Vagina
Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: Confucian]
    #20883102 - 11/24/14 10:51 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

lol I feel bad for her family

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: Confucian]
    #20883353 - 11/24/14 12:13 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

:notimpressed:
That is an achievement

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: Ezuma]
    #20883363 - 11/24/14 12:16 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

It cleans up the gene pool a tiny bit.

A mob would have to be suicidally stupid to charge someone with a gun. If you are in that mob are you going to charge? But considering the makeup of ferguson, maybe that's a valid point?

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: Stonehenge]
    #20883375 - 11/24/14 12:19 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Totally depends how desperate a mob is. Also, mobs could have guns couldn't they? But these people aren't making a good case for their intelligence so far

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #20883379 - 11/24/14 12:20 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I do believe she intended to be part of the mob

http://weaselzippers.us/206098-ferguson-protester-killed-with-her-own-gun/

Quote:

Fundamental missing part of the CNN story? Becca Campbell was a Ferguson protester. The story of the accidental shooting, as told by the boyfriend, is just a tad suspicious.

--------------------

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20883385 - 11/24/14 12:21 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

lol @ the "tek" tag at the side of this thread's title.

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: millzy]
    #20883392 - 11/24/14 12:22 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

That is pretty funny

--------------------

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: Woman Waves Gun in Her Car...Says "I'm Ready for Ferguson"...Accidentally Shoots Herself Dead [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20883413 - 11/24/14 12:30 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

My friend recently shot himself in the foot. Guns, lol

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order