Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Loc: Strawberry Fields Flag
Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: memes]
    #20879103 - 11/23/14 01:22 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

memes said:
yeah, i'm just letting you know that the intricacies that surround rape are far beyond your comprehension, and i've clearly fallen short of conveying them to you.  sadly, from my interactions here (and in teh real world) it seems as though one can only really grasp this if an individual, or one of their beloved, have experienced this horrific circumstance.  i speak from experience.  you speak from the pulpit of the blind.

i'm done trying to let you know how things are. 

not only are you wrong, but you're offensively wrong.  bai!

You've been raped?

--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: Webster10]
    #20879105 - 11/23/14 01:23 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

reread my post.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #20879120 - 11/23/14 01:29 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

sun_spots said:
Getting pissed at a woman for being traumatized, just because he didn't get his rocks off, is some serious scumbag shit.  If this is how he reacts to people being people, he should probably stay away from people.  The fact that you don't understand this is very telling of your level of empathy for your fellow humans.

Why should the OP "stay away from people"?  He's not the person with issues.

LOL here comes the "manly men" crowd, with their misconception of how human relationships work.

The OP can move on and find another woman, the girl that was raped needs professional therapy to heal some deep scars, why is the OP the bad guy? He's not the rapist.

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

#20879123 - 11/23/14 01:29 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

sadly, from my interactions here (and in teh real world) it seems as though one can only really grasp this if an individual, or one of their beloved, have experienced this horrific circumstance.  i speak from experience.

Either you were raped or have a loved one who was raped. I was more interested in the first scenario so I asked about that one. Despite the poor grammar I could still easily discern what you meant to say.

--------------------

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: Webster10]
    #20879128 - 11/23/14 01:30 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

if it were the former, i'd probably not be eager to talk about it on the shroomery
if it were the latter, i'd have no right to talk about it on the shroomery

so just take my viewpoints as based in experience, digest them or spit them out (your choice), and move on.

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
    #20879134 - 11/23/14 01:32 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

i'm headed out to the movies.  see you kids later~

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

#20879133 - 11/23/14 01:32 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

memes said:
if it were the former, i'd probably not be eager to talk about it on the shroomery
if it were the latter, i'd have no right to talk about it on the shroomery

so just take my viewpoints as based in experience, digest them or spit them out (your choice), and move on.

So you have no experience? It seems as if, by your logic, you can't grasp the intricacies that surround rape.

--------------------

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: Webster10] * 3
    #20879135 - 11/23/14 01:32 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Webster10 said:
So you have no experience? It seems as if, by your logic, you can't grasp the intricacies that surround rape.

:sploosh:

kthnxbai

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: memes] * 1
    #20879138 - 11/23/14 01:33 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

memes said:
Quote:

Webster10 said:

:sploosh:

kthnxbai

I'm just going by what you said man :shrug:

No need to be a jerk.

--------------------

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger

Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: qman]
    #20879142 - 11/23/14 01:34 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

op is just getting flamed. The girl did you a favor op....move on to someone that you might actually have decent sex with.

Me personally I could never be with a raped or traumatized woman. Im kinky and like weird shit in the bedroom....anything less would just be lame

InvisiblePeace of Mind 1
Incel Basement Dweller
Male User Gallery

Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 3
    #20879171 - 11/23/14 01:42 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
ModestMouse didn't know she was broken until she started crying.

No, but the fact he would belittle her in such a way as to say "I need to stop fucking broken women" is enough scum baggery for me to have a high level of disdain for the guy. What, does he think he's a better person or above her in some way? If he refers these woman as "broken", and he can't stop fucking them, then maybe he's the one that's broken, considering he can't stop having sex with "broken women". 

He's your typical wannabe macho "I banged this hot bitch last night bro" punk ass type. Especially over the internet, he's a real tough guy in that case. In fact, I'm willing to bet the way in which he described this event to us was a bunch of bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if he started sobbing with her and got all emotional.

The issue here isn't whether or not he's right or wrong for her crying, what makes him an asshole is that he refers to her as a broken woman that he in his ever so high level of self worth is too good for.

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: Tomandjerry58] * 2
    #20879177 - 11/23/14 01:44 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

preschooler said:
op is just getting flamed. The girl did you a favor op....move on to someone that you might actually have decent sex with.

Me personally I could never be with a raped or traumatized woman. Im kinky and like weird shit in the bedroom....anything less would just be lame

another dork who doesn't understand words, people and how humans function on a basis outside of "i fucked her hard last night bro; th-thats how you do the human thing right?!"

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: qman] * 1
    #20879184 - 11/23/14 01:46 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
The OP can move on and find another woman, the girl that was raped needs professional therapy to heal some deep scars, why is the OP the bad guy? He's not the rapist.

i didn't say he was a bad guy. just that he is solely lacking in taste, and in understanding.

the problem here is really people propping up the OP as some kind of "good cause" against "damaged/broken women" and THAT is some kind of new post 2000's line of abstract dumbass reasoning.

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger

Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20879207 - 11/23/14 01:52 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

preschooler said:

another dork who doesn't understand words, people and how humans function on a basis outside of "i fucked her hard last night bro; th-thats how you do the human thing right?!"

What and one shouldn't think of themselves? If she never told him how the hell is he supposed to know how to act...normal guys don't exactly get a manuscript on how to deal with a woman that's been raped

Invisibletrekie
Metal man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Larger cities Flag
Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: Webster10] * 4
    #20879219 - 11/23/14 01:55 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I urge all of you who think rape victims are broken . The statistics on rape are sstaggering. Some as high as 35 percent of all women. 1 of 3. If you can't have any understanding or sympathy for that large number of the population maybe it's you who are broken and shouldn't be having sex.

Chances are you know someone who survived sexual assault. It's views that they are broken that keep them for getting the help they need.

So again FUCK You kids and I hope you die alone

--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #20879221 - 11/23/14 01:55 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

you see someone crying, they're hurt. any idiot knows what to do when someone they're close to is hurt. you comfort them. not throw your hands up and go "great, now i won't be getting any!"

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger

Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20879234 - 11/23/14 01:58 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

lol well if its like a one night stand maybe:shrug:. But if its like a girlfriend or someone he really wants to be with. Then sure Hugs kisses...let me hold you etc. Sounds to me like the op was just trying to get laid.

Offlinesun_spots
Good boob day
 User Gallery

Loc: Nirvana
Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: akira_akuma] * 3
    #20879239 - 11/23/14 01:59 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I can only assume that people who think this way have never experienced any kind of serious trauma or abuse, nor have they been close to someone who's been through such a thing.  That's wonderful for them, but it leaves them with a lack of perspective on sensitive topics such as rape, assault, abuse, etc.  With things of this nature, the tactful thing to do is to either admit you have no concept of it or shut the fuck up about it if you have no experience with it.  Being completely ignorant, however, they do not even realize this fundamental fact.  It's understandable, but not excusable by any means.

--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #20879243 - 11/23/14 02:00 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

preschooler said:
lol well if its like a one night stand maybe:shrug:. But if its like a girlfriend or someone he really wants to be with. Then sure Hugs kisses...let me hold you etc. Sounds to me like the op was just trying to get laid.

and because of his inexperience he cost himself the sex, and the women some dignity. :shrug:

Quote:

sun_spots said:
I can only assume that people who think this way have never experienced any kind of serious trauma or abuse, nor have they been close to someone who's been through such a thing.  That's wonderful for them, but it leaves them with a lack of perspective on sensitive topics such as rape, assault, abuse, etc.  With things of this nature, the tactful thing to do is to either admit you have no concept of it or shut the fuck up about it if you have no experience with it.  Being completely ignorant, however, they do not even realize this fundamental fact.  It's understandable, but not excusable by any means.

if only certain people didn't believe that their rocks aren't the only things on display.

Offlinesun_spots
Good boob day
 User Gallery

Loc: Nirvana
Re: so I fucked this girl and then she freaked out mid fuck [Re: Tomandjerry58] * 1
    #20879246 - 11/23/14 02:00 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

preschooler said:

So it's okay to treat people like shit if you're just trying to get laid? :facepalm: x 1000

--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order