Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: Ezuma]
    #20853264 - 11/17/14 09:36 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Cosby has never been criminally charged, these are allegations and nothing more, why didn't these women go directly to the police after these alleged rapes?  Not one of them reported it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr.Dankhead
Uhh...doctor gonzo?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Breathing down your neck Flag
Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: qman]
    #20853298 - 11/17/14 09:43 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Cosby has never been criminally charged, these are allegations and nothing more, why didn't these women go directly to the police after these alleged rapes?  Not one of them reported it?

Exactly.. Their just looking for attention and to fuck with his rep.

--------------------

:mushroom2:**need a check up?**:aliendance: **im a Doctor**:mushroom2:
:bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2::bow2:
i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
    #20853318 - 11/17/14 09:46 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:

I just saw the interview on the news. The woman who interviewed said she reported it, and everybody apparently laughed in her voice, or didn't believe her.

17 different women have come out saying the same thing. What are the chances of that?

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#20853323 - 11/17/14 09:47 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:

i would imagine it's not very easy to just walk up to the police station and tell them you were raped.. specially by bill cosby..

they may also just want to ruin his reputation and not get the law involved. as famous as bill is you would ruin him more if you got the media involved..

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: Dr.Dankhead]
    #20853335 - 11/17/14 09:49 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

A huge amount of rapes go unreported, rape victims face a huge amount of mental trauma and shame and often avoid reporting it because it's too painful. If a perpetrator had a prestigious standing in society of any kind that makes it all the more daunting, especially for young unestablished women. These allegations are NOT a new thing btw, the only reason they're getting any attention now is because Hannibal Buress brought them up.

I thought it was 13. It's 17? That's crazy. It's highly unlikely a group of that many people would risk coordinating an accusation against such a well known and well liked person, especially considering these women are all strangers to each other.

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: Crystal G]
    #20853337 - 11/17/14 09:50 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

qman said:

I just saw the interview on the news. The woman who interviewed said she reported it, and everybody apparently laughed in her voice, or didn't believe her.

17 different women have come out saying the same thing. What are the chances of that?

right. he fucking did it.. that's just an abnormal amount of allegations..

what a fucking scumbag.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: Crystal G]
    #20853374 - 11/17/14 09:57 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

qman said:

"she reported it... (police) didn't believe her"

Maybe it was because there was NO evidence of any rape taking place, regrettable sex is not a crime.

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #20853380 - 11/17/14 09:58 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

LOL, yeah cause everyone knows most rapists have 'rape tokens' they hand out afterwards, for evidence.

Rapes often have no 'evidence'

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: zZZz]
    #20853383 - 11/17/14 09:59 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
right. he fucking did it.. that's just an abnormal amount of allegations..

what a fucking scumbag.

This was the reason I knew Wacko Jacko fucked all those toddlers. No one get's accused THAT much if they werent doing some fucking heinous shit.

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #20853390 - 11/17/14 10:00 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

oh puddin, lemme pop deese nuts in yo mouth,  BITCH DONT GET TEARS ON MY SWEATER

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #20853413 - 11/17/14 10:04 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:
A huge amount of rapes go unreported, rape victims face a huge amount of mental trauma and shame and often avoid reporting it because it's too painful. If a perpetrator had a prestigious standing in society of any kind that makes it all the more daunting, especially for young unestablished women. These allegations are NOT a new thing btw, the only reason they're getting any attention now is because Hannibal Buress brought them up.

I thought it was 13. It's 17? That's crazy. It's highly unlikely a group of that many people would risk coordinating an accusation against such a well known and well liked person, especially considering these women are all strangers to each other.

The odds of a man being able to rape 13-17 different women with none of them reporting it to the police with a shred of evidence is beyond measurable.

Some of these allegations go back over 45 years ago, some of these women are jumping on the bandwagon for obvious reasons.

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

#20853458 - 11/17/14 10:14 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

they may have not known they were raped until years later. they were drugged after all. one of the women even said she doesnt remember much, just that cosby offered her a bloody mary and next thing she knew she was getting undressed by cosby. she may have thought she got too drunk and gave in to cosby.. but she may have given in because she was drugged..

it's like when you drink heavily one night and black out, then wake up the next day not knowing what really happened until days later when the memories start coming back.. there have been times where i dont remember stuff from when i got blackout drunk until years later..

--------------------

InvisibleDr.Dankhead
Uhh...doctor gonzo?
Male User Gallery

#20853471 - 11/17/14 10:18 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
they may have not known they were raped until years later. they were drugged after all. one of the women even said she doesnt remember much, just that cosby offered her a bloody mary and next thing she knew she was getting undressed by cosby. she may have thought she got too drunk and gave in to cosby.. but she may have given in because she was drugged..

it's like when you drink you heavily and black out, then wake up the next not knowing what really happened until days later when the memories start coming back.. there have been times where i dont remember stuff from when i got blackout drunk until years later..

B...S

Why do you want to believe our warm loving bill did such a thing.

Innocent until proven guilty. Why would bill Cosby need to rape a girl to get pussy.. That's just ridicoulous...(Hey HEy HEY, dat shits gay)

--------------------

i sometimes wish I was a wormy, wiggling all in the cold dirt...tickle tackle pickle dickle think a mackshift thought of broken words broken gears and words of conundrums..I'm not a weiner doctor so take that shit to dr. Gonz free boob inplant consultations.. Photo required

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

#20853501 - 11/17/14 10:24 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

don't get me wrong, i am usually the last person to believe what ever allegations the media spits out.. but this wasnt just one allegation.. this was 13 mothafucking allegations!.. not one or two.. but 13 of those mothafuckas!..

--------------------

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

#20853527 - 11/17/14 10:30 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:

it's like when you drink heavily one night and black out, then wake up the next day not knowing what really happened until days later when the memories start coming back.. there have been times where i dont remember stuff from when i got blackout drunk until years later..

Remember, it's Qman you're talking to. Dont feed the misogynist trolls

InvisibleDr.Dankhead
Uhh...doctor gonzo?
Male User Gallery

#20853592 - 11/17/14 10:43 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
don't get me wrong, i am usually the last person to believe what ever allegations the media spits out.. but this wasnt just one allegation.. this was 13 mothafucking allegations!.. not one or two.. but 13 of those mothafuckas!..

I think someone wanted to wreck his image, and dem bitches wanted his money.

Allegations are hearsay, I could tell you that I ran over 13 people before, but unless you find blood on my tires then...:shrug:

--------------------

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

#20853598 - 11/17/14 10:44 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Dr.Dankhead said:
Quote:

zZZz said:

Allegations are hearsay, I could tell you that I ran over 13 people before, but unless you find blood on my tires then...:shrug:

Just sign here sir, we'll get this confession to the proper authorities

InvisibleDr.Dankhead
Uhh...doctor gonzo?
Male User Gallery

Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: Azure Essence]
    #20853613 - 11/17/14 10:47 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Azure Essence said:
Quote:

Dr.Dankhead said:
Quote:

zZZz said:

Just sign here sir, we'll get this confession to the proper authorities

:scribble:
:africaface:

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: WTF? Billy Cosby rapes people? [Re: Azure Essence]
    #20853621 - 11/17/14 10:49 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

"Cosby's attorney issued a statement says the accusers are rehashing "decade-old, discredited allegations"...the fact that the allegations are being repeated "does not make them true"

OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
    #20853630 - 11/17/14 10:51 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Crystal G said:
Quote:

qman said:

"she reported it... (police) didn't believe her"

Maybe it was because there was NO evidence of any rape taking place, regrettable sex is not a crime.

Regrettable sex, LOL, you do realize most of the victims were like 12-14 when this happened, right?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom