Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Why do we give so much to isreal? [Re: Stonehenge]
    #20777354 - 10/31/14 02:43 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Shins, you are absolutely correct. Zappa is earning his idf money for trolling on behalf of the dirtbags.

Where's my check?  How much did the Pally scum pay you?  Because I can't get a fucking shekel out of these Jews.  You know how they are.
Quote:

(zap)
>What treachery?  The Liberty?  Apparently the American government has gotten past it.

When your feeble excuses are blown out of the water you either fall back on insults, shouting incoherently, or play stupid. In this thread you have done all of those things. You say you aren't jewish because you don't go to temple anymore and or don't believe in god.

Not only am I not now Jewish I have never been Jewish.  If I have a Jewish ancestor somewhere it is further back than great grandparents.  I'm as WASP as you can get (except for the damn redskin who snuck in somewhere).
Quote:

You use the excuse that the arabs were "planning" to do something so shit country was justified in murdering them and stealing more land.

I say again, if someone takes anything from you by force you will no longer give us this crap about how the winner takes all, it will be a horrible crime and you will want your stuff back. We all know it. You will be crying to the cops whimpering about how they pulled a gun on you and beat you up and took your wallet and car. The cops will have to give you a hanky.

Like the Mexicans are crying about California and Arizona.  Same case, same whine, same resolution.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Why do we give so much to isreal? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20777489 - 10/31/14 03:40 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I can see zap now down at the police station.

zap: sniffle sniffle, they took everything I own
cops: aren't you the guy who said might makes right and when the strong win, its theirs?
zap: no, that was someone else, or maybe it was me but now its different.
cops: different how?
zap: its my stuff that was stolen. Please take it back and give it to me.
cops: what about Arizona?
zap: That has nothing to do with it, that was a long time ago.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20777868 - 10/31/14 05:21 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Give it a shot, Adolph

--------------------

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

#20777874 - 10/31/14 05:22 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

You seem a lot like a secular jew zappa.

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

OfflineWAN
Stranger
    #20777890 - 10/31/14 05:27 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

zappa is a jew?

OfflineWAN
Stranger
    #20777925 - 10/31/14 05:40 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:
I see nothing there that supports your claim.

$3 trillion poured down the rat hole of isreal coming from hard working usa taxpayers. What did we get out of it? The pollard spying saga and the attack on the uss  liberty.

You think we spent more than 3 trillion on the palis? You aren't too good with numbers, are you?

What part of "per capita" is impossible to permeate your synapses?  Did the Latin throw you off?

You should focus on refuting his argument/s, not insulting him or making personal attacks on him.

Edited by WAN (10/31/14 06:01 PM)

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #20778126 - 10/31/14 06:38 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
I can see zap now down at the police station.

zap: sniffle sniffle, they took everything I own
cops: aren't you the guy who said might makes right and when the strong win, its theirs?
zap: no, that was someone else, or maybe it was me but now its different.
cops: different how?
zap: its my stuff that was stolen. Please take it back and give it to me.
cops: what about Arizona?
zap: That has nothing to do with it, that was a long time ago.

Has anyone ever called you schmendrick?

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#20778291 - 10/31/14 07:36 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

That is probably about exactly how it would go if zapper got robbed. No more winner takes all, no more "they won" it would be "that was wrong now I want it back"

(Wan)
>You (zap) should focus on refuting his argument/s, not insulting him or making personal attacks on him.

That's all he's got, he can't refute anything so its back to insults, bluster, red herrings, name calling and so on. That is literally all he's got.

Star, has anyone called you a dofus? You guys are all alike.

(shins)
>You seem a lot like a secular jew zappa.

Him and one or two others. The motherland can do no wrong even when it does. They believe the only good arab is a dead one.

They have in their hysteria managed to deflect the discussion from why do we give that treacherous, back stabbing, leech of a country a dime let alone trillions? That was the whole idea, right zap?

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Why do we give so much to isreal? [Re: Shins]
    #20780129 - 11/01/14 12:22 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Shins said:

Quote:

Shins said:

Nope.  I'm about as WASPy as you could find in this country.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20780146 - 11/01/14 12:28 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
That is probably about exactly how it would go if zapper got robbed. No more winner takes all, no more "they won" it would be "that was wrong now I want it back"

Oddly enough nobody ever fucks with me
Quote:

(Wan)
>You (zap) should focus on refuting his argument/s, not insulting him or making personal attacks on him.

That's all he's got, he can't refute anything so its back to insults, bluster, red herrings, name calling and so on. That is literally all he's got.

What part of "per capita" do you still not understand?
Quote:

Star, has anyone called you a dofus? You guys are all alike.

(shins)
>You seem a lot like a secular jew zappa.

Him and one or two others. The motherland can do no wrong even when it does. They believe the only good arab is a dead one.

Not all Arabs are Muslims.  Not all Muslims are Arabs.  This is another concept that your synapses, such as they are, are impermeable to.
Quote:

They have in their hysteria managed to deflect the discussion from why do we give that treacherous, back stabbing, leech of a country a dime let alone trillions? That was the whole idea, right zap?

Hysteria?  It wasn't me who resurrected this thread, troll.  Your obsession with Jews is rather flattering to them since there are so few and they have kicked your ass so thoroughly.  Bow down.

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#20780261 - 11/01/14 12:59 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Zappa is like the punch drunk fighter who has long ago lost the fight but keeps staggering to his feet to take more punishment. He is now flailing wildly, not even in the right direction

>What part of "per capita" do you still not understand?

You have not shown where that phrase has any relevance. No, we are not going to read a book to see if its there and if it supports your wobbly argument. Fail.

>Oddly enough nobody ever fucks with me

If they did, the scenario I outlined would come true and we all know it. You would do an instant backflip on your might makes right stance and demand justice for the weak (you). Or will you tell us no one is tough enough to take you or rob you? We can use another laugh.

Your argument that suspecting someone of planning to do something bad being a good enough excuse to rob and kill them, also steal their land, would mean every deranged killer was justified. What if you gave someone a dirty look, they suspect you plan to do something bad, so they are justified in killing you. Your barbaric philosophy excuses the uncivilized barbarism of isreal but you don't even believe it yourself. Once you are the victim you will talk out of the other side of your mouth and sing a very different tune.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20780325 - 11/01/14 01:14 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Zappa is like the punch drunk fighter who has long ago lost the fight but keeps staggering to his feet to take more punishment. He is now flailing wildly, not even in the right direction

>What part of "per capita" do you still not understand?

You have not shown where that phrase has any relevance. No, we are not going to read a book to see if its there and if it supports your wobbly argument. Fail.

Knock yourself out

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdf
Quote:

>Oddly enough nobody ever fucks with me

If they did, the scenario I outlined would come true and we all know it. You would do an instant backflip on your might makes right stance and demand justice for the weak (you). Or will you tell us no one is tough enough to take you or rob you? We can use another laugh.

There are easier people to fuck with.  You, for instance.  I might also point out that Israel was defending itself from vastly superior numbers and kicked their medieval asses.  Because their enemies are losers
Quote:

Your argument that suspecting someone of planning to do something bad being a good enough excuse to rob and kill them, also steal their land, would mean every deranged killer was justified. What if you gave someone a dirty look, they suspect you plan to do something bad, so they are justified in killing you. Your barbaric philosophy excuses the uncivilized barbarism of isreal but you don't even believe it yourself. Once you are the victim you will talk out of the other side of your mouth and sing a very different tune.

Why do neither Jordan nor Egypt, the actual entities whose land was conquered, want it back?  They, the previous rulers of the lands in question, have ceded their claim to Israel and Israel has given away (not back) the Gaza Strip to the losers jerk offs.

Why do you support women oppressors?

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #20780349 - 11/01/14 01:24 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Your argument that suspecting someone of planning to do something bad being a good enough excuse to rob and kill them, also steal their land, would mean every deranged killer was justified.

Hardly.

The entire world knew there was no "suspecting" in 1967. It was blindingly obvious what was about to go down. The Arabs were definitely going to attack, so Israel beat them to the punch. Too bad for the Arabs.

If someone points a loaded gun at your face, clicks off the safety, puts her finger inside the trigger guard and you see her finger whitening on the trigger, you are allowed to shoot her before the bullet leaves the barrel of her pistol, honest. This concept has been repeatedly affirmed in courts of law all over the world for centuries.

Quote:

What if you gave someone a dirty look….

Massing divisions of military equipment and personnel right at the border pointing towards Jerusalem qualifies as a lot more than a "dirty look", as you would freely admit if this involved anyone other than those tricksy Joooooooooooooooos.

Phred

--------------------

OfflineAmishmedic8
Naturalist
Male User Gallery

Loc: ValHalla
Re: Why do we give so much to Israel? [Re: Phred]
    #20780425 - 11/01/14 01:47 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Im convinced the Semitic peoples were in contact with an apparently malevolent sociopathic alien race. The old testament as well as many other writ en or pictographic texts document this fact very well. Abraham came out of Ur a sumerian city with sumerian "Gods". In fact after he defeats the kings that had captured Lot a priest not associated with Abrahm confronts him with the fact that he knows of Abrahams God. Illuding to the idea that God must have been interacting with beings other than Abraham. Not to mention stories like Ezekiel wheels, Elija's Rapture and even their arc of Covenant.  Either most of the ancient world was populated with schizophrenia, or they actually were in touch with powers other than Earths. Read the Bible without your preconceptions and it might scare you. Or even the enuma elish and the bhagavad gita. In conclusion Israel has a powerful ally. And its my guess they are a lot older than 1776.
But thats just a theory and of course still has holes.
Some really good opinions on here... and some very closed ones.

--------------------
Well at least thats what my granmother would say, Medicine from the hinterland :thor:

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart ... Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. - Carl Jung

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: Why do we give so much to Israel? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20780463 - 11/01/14 02:03 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

>Why do neither Jordan nor Egypt, the actual entities whose land was conquered, want it back?
>They, the previous rulers of the lands in question, have ceded their claim to Israel

Facts not in evidence

(phred)
>The entire world knew there was no "suspecting" in 1967. It was blindingly obvious what was about to go down

Got anything to back up that biased opinion?

>Massing divisions of military equipment and personnel right at the border pointing towards Jerusalem qualifies as a lot more than a "dirty look", as you would freely admit if this involved anyone other than those tricksy Joooooooooooooooos.

Oh, so there is an internationally accepted law that you can't move troops within your own country? They were supposed to ask the jews permission first? Might I remind you the jews had already committed many atrocities and stolen much land. The arabs were not only within their rights to try prepare to defend themselves against what was likely another land grab but would have been stupid not to do so. And as we saw, the land grab did indeed happen. With the aid of usa they succeeded and as a way of saying thank you, they attacked us too. Were we about to invade isreal? I'm waiting for the justification for that one. All zap can come up with is "lets move on" Our so called ally murdered usa servicemen and tried to sink our ship.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Why do we give so much to Israel? [Re: Stonehenge]
    #20780488 - 11/01/14 02:14 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
>Why do neither Jordan nor Egypt, the actual entities whose land was conquered, want it back?
>They, the previous rulers of the lands in question, have ceded their claim to Israel

Facts not in evidence

Yes they are quite in evidence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordanian_occupation_of_the_West_Bank
On July 31, 1988, Jordan ceded its claims to the West Bank
Israel has left the Gaza Strip to the monkeys.  Egypt is blockading them. 
Quote:

(phred)
>The entire world knew there was no "suspecting" in 1967. It was blindingly obvious what was about to go down

>Massing divisions of military equipment and personnel right at the border pointing towards Jerusalem qualifies as a lot more than a "dirty look", as you would freely admit if this involved anyone other than those tricksy Joooooooooooooooos.

Oh, so there is an internationally accepted law that you can't move troops within your own country? They were supposed to ask the jews permission first? Might I remind you the jews had already committed many atrocities and stolen much land. The arabs were not only within their rights to try prepare to defend themselves against what was likely another land grab but would have been stupid not to do so. And as we saw, the land grab did indeed happen. With the aid of usa they succeeded and as a way of saying thank you, they attacked us too. Were we about to invade isreal? I'm waiting for the justification for that one. All zap can come up with is "lets move on" Our so called ally murdered usa servicemen and tried to sink our ship.

Then there is the incessant bleat about the Liberty.

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#20780830 - 11/01/14 04:07 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

>Yes they are quite in evidence

Again, you give a link to an article that does not seem to back your claims. Mind quoting what you think you mean? In another post you linked to a book and said piss off. I piss on you.

>Then there is the incessant bleat about the Liberty.

Minor treachery, minor back stabbing by a so called ally, minor acts of murder and sabotage. Nothing to get excited about right? Unless its pali firecrackers then you get worked up worse than that time you found non kosher pork in your meal.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Why do we give so much to Israel? [Re: Stonehenge]
    #20781402 - 11/01/14 07:25 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
>Yes they are quite in evidence

Again, you give a link to an article that does not seem to back your claims. Mind quoting what you think you mean? In another post you linked to a book and said piss off. I piss on you.

Minor treachery, minor back stabbing by a so called ally, minor acts of murder and sabotage. Nothing to get excited about right? Unless its pali firecrackers then you get worked up worse than that time you found non kosher pork in your meal.

Pally firecrackers?

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/American-Victims-Palestinian-Attacks.htm

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#20781547 - 11/01/14 08:15 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, an act of war against their only ally and to you and the usual apologists its no big deal. But if the victims fight back then you are hopping mad. How dare those palis fight back?

I still have not heard an answer to whether the liberty was planning to attack isreal? That is the usual excuse for an unprovoked attack by them. The Ouija board said the arabs might attack so the only thing to do is kill a bunch of them and steal more land. So I ask again, was the liberty about to attack them? Is that why they did what they did? Or are you going to claim they didn't know it was American? We can have a nice discussion about that. I think you will have to play stupid again, rant and curse, or one of your other tactics when you are losing a debate.

--------------------

OfflineWAN
Stranger
    #20782183 - 11/01/14 11:46 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:

Facts not in evidence

Yes they are quite in evidence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordanian_occupation_of_the_West_Bank
On July 31, 1988, Jordan ceded its claims to the West Bank
Israel has left the Gaza Strip to the monkeys.  Egypt is blockading them. 
Quote:

(phred)

Then there is the incessant bleat about the Liberty.

you should try to address stonehenge's (very good) point of Israel attacking a US ship.

Edited by WAN (11/01/14 11:47 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom