Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSleepyF0x
I bleed nicotine...
Male

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: Mescalean]
    #20745693 - 10/23/14 11:45 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

If you're on the ground you can only beat one person, how about when there are 5 or 6 cholos knocking and kicking your ass. Seen that before plenty of times in jail.

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: thirtygoats]
    #20745694 - 10/23/14 11:45 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I train 5 days a week. I don't get in fights though.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineMescalean
Burke is love, burke is life.

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #20745696 - 10/23/14 11:48 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

KrishnaDreamer said:
If you're on the ground you can only beat one person, how about when there are 5 or 6 cholos knocking and kicking your ass. Seen that before plenty of times in jail.

Thats when something along the lines of krav maga would come in handy

--------------------
FREE BURKE

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #20745784 - 10/24/14 12:36 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

thats cause you're nicechrisman :happyheart:

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: sprinkles]
    #20745797 - 10/24/14 12:44 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

This thread is stupid.  Did the OP win the damn fight?  The rest of you are full of shit.

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: California] * 1
    #20745813 - 10/24/14 12:59 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

you're such a colon.

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: SleepyF0x]
    #20745842 - 10/24/14 01:26 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

KrishnaDreamer said:

There's no fighting 5 people at once, life isn't a fuckin jackie chan movie. If you're that outnumber it goes quickly from fighting to surviving

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

InvisibleSleepyF0x
I bleed nicotine...
Male

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #20745859 - 10/24/14 01:42 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Pretty much, but you could do it if you were good at fighting.

When I got jumped by those 2 cholos over a girl I could've easily taken their asses out, but then again that's not 5.

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: thirtygoats]
    #20745877 - 10/24/14 01:52 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Dont do it dummy. You will get brain damage from any blows to the head, not worth it for a measly 100 dollars.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleButtsnot
Stranger

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: California]
    #20746167 - 10/24/14 06:29 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

California said:
This thread is stupid.  Did the OP win the damn fight?  The rest of you are full of shit.

:bitch:

--------------------

OfflineAmphetamine Viper
Nocturnal Viperid
Female User Gallery

Loc: California, The United St... Flag
Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #20747770 - 10/24/14 02:16 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
Quote:

Amphetamine Viper said:
Without being egotistical (and -- rather -- simply being entirely honest and accurate and proud of what I have made of myself in my life so far -- which includes my honesty, [living by my] morals / moral aptitude, knowledge, intelligence, abilities, capabilities, skills and strength), I am -- in my honest opinion -- literally like the undefeated and eventually entirely-victorious Beatrix Kiddo (a.k.a. 'The Bride') from the 'Kill Bill' movies (once she has trained with Pai Mei, that is) and -- also -- like a female version of 'Neo' from 'The Matrix trilogy' (in that I am exceptionally skilled in many traditional AND progressive fighting styles -- both with and without weapons of many kinds -- that most individuals -- whether male or female -- are just not skilled in), and am stronger (physically, mentally, emotionally, etc.) than any other female I have ever known (and even stronger than many men I have known, thankfully without looking in any way whatsoever like a 'wanna-be muscle-bound male' -- which I would entirely hate to look like, seeing as I care as much about my undoubtedly / unmistakably feminine, aesthetically-attractive looks as much as my physical strength).

:okthatsfunny: omg darlin' you are a gem.  I will fight you next time I am in Cali.  What you weigh?

I weigh 130, but I have some muscle definition ('female-esque muscle definition', that is).

If you want to actually fight me, I'd reconsider if I were you.  As I said before -- I have NEVER once lost a fight, whether with one (or more) men / women (and -- I have even taken down and knocked out men and women who were / are trained professionally to fight, including -- a few times in the past -- men / women who -- at least were at the time -- and, as with some, still are -- in the military.  Interestingly, once I proved my superior fighting prowess to some of the militarily-active men and women in the past, they ended up -- after the fights, that is -- wanting to create and maintain a friendship and alliance with myself that wasn't there before the fight(s).

Once again -- every single fight I've ever been in has ended with me knocking out the other individual(s) who I was fighting to complete unconsciousness lasting usually at least until after I left the area.  I take fighting seriously and only ever fight for a good reason (or more than one good reason) and I always completely knock out whoever I'm fighting when I get the chance to because of how seriously I take fights that I am in.

Bottom-line: I never fight for fun / recreation -- but -- I can't deny that I get pleasure from winning fights. :insano:

--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

OfflineMescalean

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: Amphetamine Viper]
    #20747775 - 10/24/14 02:18 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

You like winning, as do I and many other athletes. Pride.

--------------------
FREE BURKE

InvisibleConfucian
 User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #20747780 - 10/24/14 02:20 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Your lying is hilarious. Let me guess? You in your current shape would beat Tyson in his prime?

OfflineAmphetamine Viper
Nocturnal Viperid
Female User Gallery

#20747790 - 10/24/14 02:22 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mescalean said:
You like winning, as do I and many other athletes. Pride.

I'd call it more 'being proud' than 'having pride', but, maybe I'm wrong and it is just pride.

:shrug:

BTW -- the last thing I'd call myself is an athlete.  I don't play ANY team sports (and don't really care for them, either) and the only 'sport' I take part in is snowboarding (which I consider to be more a very enjoyable activity than an actual 'sport').

:bashful:

--------------------

OfflineMescalean

#20747806 - 10/24/14 02:26 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

You said you've been trained in martial arts. Fighting is by far the hardest sport there is IMO. Especially once you get past just boxing or wrestling. I was great at football. Loved hitting people. Linebacker was by far the most fun position I have played in sports. My first few BJJ classes I had my ass handed to me by a 60 year old man half my size, Had no idea someone that age could be so flexible or squirmy.

--------------------
FREE BURKE

OfflineAmphetamine Viper
Nocturnal Viperid
Female User Gallery

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: Confucian]
    #20747842 - 10/24/14 02:35 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Confucian said:
Your lying is hilarious. Let me guess? You in your current shape would beat Tyson in his prime?

You are not the first individual I had to correct about 'what I did -- and / or did not -- say', but:

I already said that I don't get into fights that I don't believe I have a 100% chance of winning.  I didn't say that I can definitely (and without question) take down absolutely anybody and everybody on Planet Earth, and -- if you think I did -- you should go back over this thread and check again.

Accuracy with what I'm saying (as well as not lying and / or exaggerating) is / are always one of / some of my greatest priorities when it comes to talking to others and defining reality for myself.

You are [apparently] just another of the many members on this site who has questioned me (and / or is still questioning me) with the things I have said and / or the things I say and -- as with many members so far -- I have had to back up the things I have said / the things I say in whichever / whatever way necessary.

However -- due to my complete and entire devotion to honesty and accuracy in my life now (since deciding against ever lying / bending the truth again and / or saying anything but what is entirely honest and accurate ever again, some time ago) I have only 100% confidence in myself and the things I say and -- when, for example, somebody claims I am lying / being untruthful / being inaccurate and they maintain that I am not what -- and who -- I say I am, I am not bothered -- everybody is entitled to their opinions and unless I feel like backing myself up, I don't, and I am not bothered by that, seeing as I am completely and entirely confident in myself).

Just my input.  Take of it what you will!

:hug:

--------------------

OfflineAmphetamine Viper
Nocturnal Viperid
Female User Gallery

#20747865 - 10/24/14 02:43 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mescalean said:
You said you've been trained in martial arts. Fighting is by far the hardest sport there is IMO. Especially once you get past just boxing or wrestling. I was great at football. Loved hitting people. Linebacker was by far the most fun position I have played in sports. My first few BJJ classes I had my ass handed to me by a 60 year old man half my size, Had no idea someone that age could be so flexible or squirmy.

I've trained in -- and mastered -- quite a few styles of fighting (especially mastery in hand-to-hand combat -- at least to a great extent) -- as well as mastery with a few bladed weapons (mainly short knives) as well as with various handguns, but -- no matter what fight I've been in -- I've never thought of fighting (the way I fight, anyway) as a 'sport' to any extent.  I would consider it a sport if I found my fights to be based on -- specifically -- 'sportsman-like conduct / goal of winning just for fun or for proving oneself' and not 'fighting to not get knocked out and / or very hurt -- and -- to teach my opponent(s) to not fight against me again'.

--------------------

InvisibleConfucian
 User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #20747896 - 10/24/14 02:50 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think you could beat me in a fight.

130 pound chick? LOL

OfflineAmphetamine Viper
Nocturnal Viperid
Female User Gallery

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: Confucian] * 1
    #20747955 - 10/24/14 03:03 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Confucian said:
I don't think you could beat me in a fight.

130 pound chick? LOL

Many styles of fighting (both defensive and offensive fighting styles) -- especially many of the ones I am very skilled at (such as 'Aikido') -- are not based whatsoever on the size of the fighter but rather on knowing how to fight individuals of varying sizes and fighting styles.  I am 5'6" and have knocked out (surprisingly to them) men who are well over 6 feet tall and who obviously weigh far more than myself, entirely due to my being a better fighter than them and them likely basing their belief that they will win a fight against me on their larger size and my much-smaller size.

Again -- I only fight when I believe I will definitely win, but -- obviously -- I never know for certain that I will win a fight until I actually fight my opponent(s) and see who ends up winning the fight.  I just happen to have a 100% winning-streak with all my past-opponents, and that boosts my confidence in my ability to knock out a future opponent / future opponents.

--------------------

InvisibleSleepyF0x
I bleed nicotine...
Male

#20748130 - 10/24/14 03:49 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Amphetamine Viper said:
I only fight when I believe I will definitely win

Lol, so you're a bully; doesn't matter if an opponent is bigger than you if they don't know how to fight. You should fight people better than you, that's how you improve.

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order