Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: EllisDSox]
    #20741864 - 10/23/14 07:42 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

EllisDSox said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

EllisDSox said:
Like anyone is going to take advice from you when your fighting face just looks like some gay cat on the verge of tears.

I'll tell you what. we can fight this out, if you can overcome the
incredible power of my shit punches and beat my ass with your Mr. Clean®
fighting style, then I will kowtow at your feet in a pool of my own urine

Mr Sheen and we're on.

right, like I'm about to fight a gang of coked up hookers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #20741874 - 10/23/14 07:44 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I meant the cleaning mascot who's like a WWI looking pilot, not Charlie Sheen or Mr Sheen. I fucked up the names and now I can't find out what he's called.

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: sprinkles]
    #20741875 - 10/23/14 07:44 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

sprinkles said:
Thats funny.  i also have been jumped by mexicans.  3 of them in the bathroom of a bar.  it was a real hoot.

I jumped on 3 mexicans in a bar. got them out the door and 2 of them sent
the 3rd back in through a window, there was a lot of blood

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#20741878 - 10/23/14 07:45 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

EllisDSox said:
I meant the cleaning mascot who's like a WWI looking pilot, not Charlie Sheen or Mr Sheen. I fucked up the names and now I can't find out what he's called.

you were doing better with the hookers and blow

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#20741879 - 10/23/14 07:45 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Were you avenging sprinkles honour or what?

--------------------
Disclaimer: If you have any kind of heart condition, my posts are not for you. You could literally die from reading the first couple of words in any one of them. Scroll down the page, live your life and prosper, but don't read my posts because your heart will probably explode. I am not joking.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#20741899 - 10/23/14 07:50 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

EllisDSox said:
Were you avenging sprinkles honour or what?

shit now, she has no honor if she's fighting 3 mexicans in a bathroom, I
mean seriously, what could that fight have been about if not over the
toilet paper and why that chola used it all to wipe her eyebrows off
just to draw more eyebrows on. them bitches got no artistic talent

Invisible1234go
 User Gallery

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: thirtygoats]
    #20741910 - 10/23/14 07:53 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

In my opinion.

Fighting makes the uncool, very cool.

InvisibleEllisDSox
King Hella!

#20741923 - 10/23/14 07:55 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

In the land of shitty bar toilets, the man with one sheet of toilet paper is king.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#20741990 - 10/23/14 08:17 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

it was truly a struggle of power, to determine who would rule the loo

InvisibleMe_Roy
Stranger
    #20742148 - 10/23/14 09:22 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

participant one: gives option of boxing or mma gloves. has two pairs of each.

participant two: goes on a drug website to ask how he should prepare for the fight the day of that fight.

who do you think will come out on top?

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
    #20742387 - 10/23/14 10:44 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

sprinkles said:
Thats funny.  i also have been jumped by mexicans.  3 of them in the bathroom of a bar.  it was a real hoot.

I jumped on 3 mexicans in a bar. got them out the door and 2 of them sent
the 3rd back in through a window, there was a lot of blood

LOL

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

OfflineAmphetamine Viper
Nocturnal Viperid
Female User Gallery

Loc: California, The United St... Flag
Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: sprinkles]
    #20742634 - 10/23/14 11:59 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

sprinkles said:
girlfriend, we should fight and charge thousands of dollars to watch and split the money. 60/40 or 70/30 :awesomenod:

I would be up to the challenge, my lady :awesome:, but -- I don't fight for fun and / or for money (and never have).  All fights that I have been in have been due to my having actual major problems / major issues with my opponent(s) that could only be solved through a physical fight / through physical fights (and -- I've never once lost a fight, and so, I have always solved the problem(s) at hand through winning all of my fights with my opponents).

Also -- just so you know who and what you would be up against in a fight with me (if we were to fight, that is) --

Without being egotistical (and -- rather -- simply being entirely honest and accurate and proud of what I have made of myself in my life so far -- which includes my honesty, [living by my] morals / moral aptitude, knowledge, intelligence, abilities, capabilities, skills and strength), I am -- in my honest opinion -- literally like the undefeated and eventually entirely-victorious Beatrix Kiddo (a.k.a. 'The Bride') from the 'Kill Bill' movies (once she has trained with Pai Mei, that is) and -- also -- like a female version of 'Neo' from 'The Matrix trilogy' (in that I am exceptionally skilled in many traditional AND progressive fighting styles -- both with and without weapons of many kinds -- that most individuals -- whether male or female -- are just not skilled in), and am stronger (physically, mentally, emotionally, etc.) than any other female I have ever known (and even stronger than many men I have known, thankfully without looking in any way whatsoever like a 'wanna-be muscle-bound male' -- which I would entirely hate to look like, seeing as I care as much about my undoubtedly / unmistakably feminine, aesthetically-attractive looks as much as my physical strength).

So -- bottom-line -- I've never lost a fight with anybody, whether male or female, no matter their size, strength or skills (etc.) and -- sometimes -- choice of weapon(s).

And -- I have been in MANY fights in my life (almost as many with males as with females).

Anyway -- I always walk away from the fight(s) as the victor, with almost no scratches and / or bruises and / or cuts and / or blood whatsoever -- every time -- and with my opponent(s) always severely hurt, and -- most times -- too hurt and / or weak to get back up to continue fighting (which I do on purpose so that they no longer want to fight me -- and -- so that they never want to fight with me again at any future date) -- or (as with other times) -- they can't get up to either continue to fight or even to walk away / run away from the fight because I knocked them the f*ck out so that they will be unconscious for a while). 

Oh, and -- because I always fight in such a hardcore, no-holds-barred way (which often includes my deciding to fight in a way that purposefully draws a significant-enough amount of blood from the opponent(s) to -- once they notice all the blood and feel more than enough of the horrible pain in their body from the fight -- immediately scare them well away from wanting to continue fighting and keep them away for good once they are able to get far enough away from the fight) and am no less than literally and honestly brutal to my opponent(s) when I feel that it is appropriate to fight that way, which it almost always is (in my opinion, anyway).

Simply put -- I've never, ever had an opponent who I have physically fought with in the past (and won the fight with, as always) want to fight with me again, much less even try to fight with me again.  Also -- in addition to avoiding fighting with me ever again -- my beaten opponent(s) from the past never try to even just talk with me again / converse with me again after the fight is officially over.

Anyway -- despite how I'm sure this post may have sounded and / or is sounding to many or all of you reading this post, I want to make it clear that it's not my interest to just hurt random people (be it hurting them physically and / or emotionally, etc.).  I only fight with people that I genuinely believe I need to fight (and win against) for whatever reason(s) I have, and -- to put it another way -- I only fight them if I feel my reason is -- or, feel that my reasons are -- entirely legitimate and morally-based.

Lastly -- I will admit that I enjoy fighting (and -- especially -- winning fights, as I always do), but I am in no way a 'female gangster' / 'gang-member' or 'psychopath', etc.  I enjoy winning fights because it makes me feel good about myself for being able to settle major disputes with other people without needing help from anybody else and -- also -- because I know that once the fight is over and we both walk away from each other (if the other individual CAN actually literally walk away, that is, seeing as that I have sent many people to the Emergency Room, having had to call their ambulances to the scene myself many times for them so that they could get the necessary medical treatment they may have needed / did need).

So, sprinkles -- still want to fight? :hug:

:insano:

--------------------
- - - >>> Amphetamine Viper <<< - - -

OfflineAmphetamine Viper
Nocturnal Viperid
Female User Gallery

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: qman]
    #20742694 - 10/23/14 12:09 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Amphetamine Viper said:
I may be a female, but I am far more knowledgable about fighting (and am more skilled / have greater capabilities) than just about any male I've ever known (and can take most of them down, as well).

"I may be a female, but I...have greater (fighting) capabilities that just about any male I've ever known"

Sounds like you know a bunch of wimpy men.  :rofl2:

Not in the slightest -- I have taken down men who were a foot taller than myself and 100+lbs. heavier than myself and who knew one or more fighting styles with and / or without weapons and who exercise regularly and have quite massive muscles.

Remember -- size is not always an important factor when it comes to fighting (which is why I can take down such large, NOT-wimpy men in fights) but -- on the other hand -- size CAN help if you know how to use it to your advantage.  For example : I know how to make my small size an advantage in fights and make it so that my small size is not be an impediment to my winning a fight / winning fights.

--------------------

OfflineMescalean
Burke is love, burke is life.

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: Amphetamine Viper]
    #20742735 - 10/23/14 12:16 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Take a male and a female of the same training with everything. I will put my money on the male. Reasons being physicality. Yes a woman can build herself up to be physically tougher than other women and some men. But woman are naturally not as strong men especially upper body strength. Also there is a bit of a difference in bone density.

That's not to say theyre are not some bad ass female fighters.

Rhonda rousey is an amazing fighter and athlete, but I highly doubt she could take down jone jones.

--------------------
FREE BURKE

OfflineAmphetamine Viper
Nocturnal Viperid
Female User Gallery

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: Mescalean]
    #20742839 - 10/23/14 12:45 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mescalean said:
Take a male and a female of the same training with everything. I will put my money on the male. Reasons being physicality. Yes a woman can build herself up to be physically tougher than other women and some men. But woman are naturally not as strong men especially upper body strength. Also there is a bit of a difference in bone density.

That's not to say theyre are not some bad ass female fighters.

Rhonda rousey is an amazing fighter and athlete, but I highly doubt she could take down jone jones.

I believe that you are right on with all of what you said in your quoted post / reply above.  When it comes to statistics, I would put my money on males almost always having the upper-hand in a fight compared to females with the same training as the male.  However -- if a female has a considerable weapon in a fight and is skilled enough with the weapon (and the male either has a weapon that doesn't compare to the female's weapon and / or the male simply isn't skilled [enough] with the weapon or -- worst of all -- the male simply doesn't have a weapon at all), then the female may very well have the upper-hand in the fight and may have a far greater chance of winning, if not a 100% guarantee of winning.

However -- when it comes to MY own self in fights (along with what I already posted about in an above post / reply) -- I never, ever engage in a fight that I don't believe (and / or know) that I have 100% guarantee of winning, and I am never any less than 100% confident in myself when it comes to who I believe I can defeat in a fight -- and / or who I know that I can defeat in a fight.

As I said before -- I have never, ever lost a fight (and -- I never plan on losing a fight, either, for any reason).  Hopefully I can continue to maintain a 100% success rate with fights that I am in.

:plur:

--------------------

Offlineuglyman
sober
 User Gallery

#20743142 - 10/23/14 01:53 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

or smoke some crack. Can't knock a crackhead out. He's fighting today so let's see how he does.

OfflineKinshino
Restful Soul
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: 5th Dimension
Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: Me_Roy]
    #20743172 - 10/23/14 02:01 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Me_Roy said:
participant one: gives option of boxing or mma gloves. has two pairs of each.

participant two: goes on a drug website to ask how he should prepare for the fight the day of that fight.

who do you think will come out on top?

I was thinking the same thing, lol.

--------------------

OfflineAmphetamine Viper
Nocturnal Viperid
Female User Gallery

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: uglyman]
    #20743266 - 10/23/14 02:20 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

uglyman said:
or smoke some crack. Can't knock a crackhead out. He's fighting today so let's see how he does.

LOL @ 'Can't knock a crackhead out'. :rofl:

I, myself, believe that an individual CAN knock a crackhead out, so long as the individual is a hardcore tweaker and is high-as-f*ck on a lot of crystal.

When it comes to improving one's ability to fight, crystal meth > crack -- any day of the week.

IMO, at least.

:insano:

--------------------

Offlineuglyman
sober
 User Gallery

Re: What do you do to prepare for a fight? [Re: Kinshino]
    #20743276 - 10/23/14 02:22 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

yeah, if you think the guy has a fighting background then you really shouldn't fight.

Offlineuglyman
sober
 User Gallery

#20743279 - 10/23/14 02:23 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

That makes sense since meth lasts longer and people who do meth tweak harder than people who do crack

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds