Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSynapse Trap
Eating God's Holy Cannabis Plant
 User Gallery

Witnesses: Teen in UMW fall took LSD
    #20731545 - 10/20/14 10:31 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

http://news.fredericksburg.com/newsdesk/2014/10/20/witnesses-teen-in-umw-fall-took-lsd/

Witnesses: Teen in UMW fall took LSD

BY REGINA WEISS

THE FREE LANCE–STAR

Witnesses told police that a 17-year-old boy who jumped through a fifth-floor window at a University of Mary Washington residence hall Oct. 11 had taken LSD, according to a search warrant affidavit filed in the case.

Police conducted the search in the Eagle Landing residence hall later on the Saturday of the fall.

According to the search warrant inventory filed in Fredericksburg Circuit Court last week, police found assorted drug paraphernalia in the room where the boy jumped.

The search warrant revealed that witnesses told police in a preliminary investigation that the boy who jumped was using LSD, and the witnesses say they were with him when the drugs were taken.

The boy, who is not a student at UMW and has not been identified, was reportedly visiting a student in Eagle Landing when he jumped from the window about 1:15 a.m and landed in a parking lot. The residence hall is part of Eagle Village across U.S. 1 from the main campus.

He was transported to nearby Mary Washington Hospital where he was in serious condition following the incident.

Doug Searcy, vice president of student affairs at UMW, said last week that the boy’s condition was improving.

Police seized the following items from the Eagle Landing suite: two scales, two bags with green leaf material, $45 in cash, a bag of assorted paraphernalia, three large glass water bongs, two empty packs of cannabis infused candy, one Xbox game and case and one Xbox game case with no game.

The case is still under investigation by UMW police and Virginia State Police.

Regina Weiss 540/374-5444

rweiss@freelancestar.com

--------------------
Synapse Trap

:flyhigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMaito
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Ert
Re: Witnesses: Teen in UMW fall took LSD [Re: Synapse Trap]
    #20731588 - 10/20/14 10:40 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Synapse Trap said:
Police seized the following items from the Eagle Landing suite: two scales, two bags with green leaf material, $45 in cash, a bag of assorted paraphernalia, three large glass water bongs, two empty packs of cannabis infused candy, one Xbox game and case and one Xbox game case with no game.

Why did they take the games?

--------------------
You can't spell 'healthcare' without 'thc'

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Witnesses: Teen in UMW fall took LSD [Re: Maito]
    #20731708 - 10/20/14 11:06 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I was wondering the same thing :lol: Also I would bet money it wasn't real L, probably some fucked up rc and he was probably reckless with it. I guess we probably wont ever know. :shrug:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Invisibleroquet
Expat tippler
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dubai بجدية عربي...
Re: Witnesses: Teen in UMW fall took LSD [Re: musiclover420]
    #20732142 - 10/21/14 02:16 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

He survived jumping out of a 5th floor window onto concrete, that's quite impressive.

Offlinezoom_zoom_shroom
Sub Seeker!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Land of the subs!!
Re: Witnesses: Teen in UMW fall took LSD [Re: roquet]
    #20732693 - 10/21/14 09:04 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

roquet said:
He survived jumping out of a 5th floor window onto concrete, that's quite impressive.

:raisemyglass:

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: Witnesses: Teen in UMW fall took LSD [Re: zoom_zoom_shroom]
    #20732726 - 10/21/14 09:19 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

It was probably greenterror testing out his messiah theory.

Offlinelowbrow
Paddy Time!!!!
Male

Re: Witnesses: Teen in UMW fall took LSD [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20732999 - 10/21/14 10:43 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6IQn8pab8Vc

Pertinent to thread.

--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Invisibleslowgrowloph
The Dude

Loc: Flag
Re: Witnesses: Teen in UMW fall took LSD [Re: lowbrow]
    #20733110 - 10/21/14 11:27 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

So they took his stash and bongs, and they stole $45 dollars and 2 xbox games? :lol:

--------------------
:sunny:“Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run, but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant.” -Hunter S. Thompson

“One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself and watch yourself softly becoming the author of something beautiful even if it is only a floating ash.”  -Norman Maclean:sunny:

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Witnesses: Teen in UMW fall took LSD [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20733427 - 10/21/14 01:08 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

:rofl2:
I think there would have been some dankcoin rambling involved if it was. And stuff about how his jump out of the window was symbolic of the US economy crashing :lol:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineSynapse Trap
Eating God's Holy Cannabis Plant
 User Gallery

#20734960 - 10/21/14 06:48 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

They were prolly doing lines on the game covers or something.. pigs saw residue and kept them

I think thats the last time they let someone bring their younger brother to a frat party..

--------------------
Synapse Trap

:flyhigh:

Offlinemy3rdeye
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #20749583 - 10/24/14 10:09 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
I was wondering the same thing :lol: Also I would bet money it wasn't real L, probably some fucked up rc and he was probably reckless with it. I guess we probably wont ever know. :shrug:

Right nothing bad ever happens on LSD, it's perfect, all bad experiences are something else.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds