Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
The Shit King Midas
    #20668563 - 10/06/14 08:53 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I've nicknamed Obama 'The Shit King Midas' because he rules like a king, and everything he touches turns to shit.  So lets start with a list of his accomplishments and failures.

Accomplishments:  ZERO.  Unless you like in your face facism and government rules being shoved up your ass.

Failures:  I don't have the time to write a 650 page novel. 

So i will let it trickle in in bits and pieces.

but first, lets get past the

that many of you experience because I post shit about Obama.  OK, I will stipulate.  I'm obsessed with this lying, arrogant, narcissistic, piece of shit sociopath. 

So go ahead and cry and bitch.  The truth hurts, doesn't it?  But there is a reason I keep repeating this stuff.  It is because these things about him need to be said, again and again, until we scrape this turd off the floors of Whitehouse and disinfect it.  Because like it or not, the USA is still better than the third world shitholes King O is trying to turn us into.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJayZ Morgan
Samder's 4 prez'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Alameda Co. Flag
Re: The Shit King Midas [Re: starfire_xes]
    #20669415 - 10/07/14 12:01 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Unfortunately, the only bumming aspect with Obama is that he can be bought out , using right wing money supplied entirely  by desperate RepUbicHairCUNtS who would rather play games with civilian life's than to just turn off the console.
If we eradicated money from politics and stopped allowing the rich to be in control of the PEOPLE'S power , then American might be great again but until then , trickled down economics has proved to trickle up not down.

There's definitely a reason people play monolpoly in the ghetto, and its not because risking the likelihood of being shot through your window is fun , but because people shall always remain classified as separate , simply for entertainment of that mysterious one Percent.
We're just rodents to them , running rampant through their zoo which they've created for us , called life.
They want to watch us die which is the reason we go to war ,peacefully  segregate  minority groups and allow em' to sort out the violence on their own .

In America it  use to be " I've got a gun , now give me your money" . These days you've got some money you can get a gun, even a blind person has the right to own a gun, now you can't tell me their not asking for somebody to die.

The only reason the 1% keep us alive is because we work for them , we control their power , so be afraid of yourself , not them , you are them. They loose their power every day when another old fart toots away.
The best thing you can do is  STOP  voting republican , especially if your not pale,stale and rich. Oh yeah they hate woman and children so if you love woman or children they hate you too , they hate drugs , but alcohol is fine.

If all Americans had an equal wage of money , indivually depending on  credential levels , educational background , vocational skills and persoanal needs then there would be nothing to complain about because we"re all eating the American pie. But with a republican congress things are only going to,get more segregated because they're obsessed with having it all to themselves.

The reason california is in debt is because other R. states don't know how to manage money correctly and when they ran out were forced to ask the liberals for a mooching favor , the only state with money left over to spare.
democrats are progressors and would rather put the problems in the past , but republicans create the problems which cause us to live in the past.
There's a reason why welfare is a democratic program , because with corporations and oligarchs aside the demcratic government actually gives a fuck about us.

Most of the right wingers have a mentality which would only be relevent in the 1930"s -- 1950"s because most of society has already envolved,,I mean who carries a pamphlet of the U.S amendments in their pocket because a group tells them to do so ,

Sorry dude , but you follow some bias propaganda that's programmed to keep the uninformed  delusional , if you can't inform yourself , the best advice is to stop believing the political
cheer leaders just because they've got loud mouths and sound good. Stop watching the news because its bad for your health , just don't vote republican

--------------------

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Re: The Shit King Midas [Re: JayZ Morgan]
    #20669486 - 10/07/14 12:27 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

You need to keep on topic.  The thread is about Obama, not about republicans or 'whose biased view' I follow. 

I'm libertarian.  I don't subscribe to shitbag republicanism either.

--------------------

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

#20670303 - 10/07/14 07:47 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Since when has "Staying On Topic" been a requirement here?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/4719426-3x2-940x627.jpg

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
    #20670427 - 10/07/14 08:46 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I'm afraid the mods, or one of them, will raise objection to the new name for ofumbles. The "logic" will be that since shit is brown, its a comment on his race which is not allowed. But we will see how that plays out. They really want to stifle criticism of their favorite person without admitting that is the plan.

Jay z
>If all Americans had an equal wage of money , indivually depending on  credential levels , educational background , vocational skills and persoanal needs then there would be nothing to complain about.

Take that commie crap down the road. Tell me how it played out in the ussr and other commie countries where it was tried. We pay for performance and not for merely showing up for work.

>The reason california is in debt is because other R. states don't know how to manage money correctly and when they ran out were forced to ask the liberals for a mooching favor , the only state with money left over to spare.

You are more deluded than zappa when he is drunk. Cali is broke exactly because of the liberals, not because of what some other state did. Buy a clue if you don't have one.

>just don't vote republican

The one and only thing you said that makes sense. Also, don't vote dem because they are both rotten to the core. Vote libertarian, green, anything but those two shitbirds.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: The Shit King Midas [Re: Stonehenge]
    #20670508 - 10/07/14 09:28 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah this 6% unemployment is really shitty, I long for the golden days of double digits.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#20670538 - 10/07/14 09:42 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
I've nicknamed Obama 'The Shit King Midas' because he rules like a king, and everything he touches turns to shit.  So lets start with a list of his accomplishments and failures.

Accomplishments:  ZERO.  Unless you like in your face facism and government rules being shoved up your ass.

Failures:  I don't have the time to write a 650 page novel. 

So i will let it trickle in in bits and pieces.

but first, lets get past the

that many of you experience because I post shit about Obama.  OK, I will stipulate.  I'm obsessed with this lying, arrogant, narcissistic, piece of shit sociopath. 

So go ahead and cry and bitch.  The truth hurts, doesn't it?  But there is a reason I keep repeating this stuff.  It is because these things about him need to be said, again and again, until we scrape this turd off the floors of Whitehouse and disinfect it.  Because like it or not, the USA is still better than the third world shitholes King O is trying to turn us into.

The people that put him into power are to blame, Obama is nothing more than a puppet master :puppetmaster:, he follows orders and nothing more, he's easily replaceable in 2016.

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: The Shit King Midas [Re: qman]
    #20670712 - 10/07/14 10:37 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Wouldn't that make O the PUPPET?

He WILL be replaced in 2017.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: The Shit King Midas [Re: sweeper54]
    #20670791 - 10/07/14 10:57 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:

Yes you're correct, he's the puppet. He's just so good at it.

The people in power will find a new one and then people can bitch and complain about how incompetently he or she governs.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #20671711 - 10/07/14 03:23 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
You need to keep on topic.  The thread is about Obama, not about republicans or 'whose biased view' I follow. 

I'm libertarian.  I don't subscribe to shitbag republicanism either.

LOL he thinks Obama is a Republican tool.  It takes a very special mind to get there.  Very, very special.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: The Shit King Midas [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #20671749 - 10/07/14 03:30 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Yeah this 6% unemployment is really shitty, I long for the golden days of double digits.

Work force participation remains at or near historic lows and  low wage and/or part time jobs are making up a huge percentage of the supposed jobs created.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/21/part-time-job-creation_n_3788365.html

Quote:

U.S. businesses are hiring at a robust rate. The only problem is that three out of four of the nearly 1 million hires this year are part-time and many of the jobs are low-paid.

Faltering economic growth at home and abroad and concern that President Barack Obama's signature health care law will drive up business costs are behind the wariness about taking on full-time staff, executives at staffing and payroll firms say.

Employers say part-timers offer them flexibility. If the economy picks up, they can quickly offer full-time work. If orders dry up, they know costs are under control. It also helps them to curb costs they might face under the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.

You have to be a complete shill to say the job market is good.  Note I deliberately didn't say, "if you think the job market is good".  Because I don't think even fan boys like you believe that.

Isn't it amazing that job numbers from the administration are always superficially rosiest just before an election?  Happens every time with these liars.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: The Shit King Midas [Re: qman]
    #20671753 - 10/07/14 03:31 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

sweeper54 said:

The people in power will find a new one and then people can bitch and complain about how incompetently he or she governs.

Puppet of whom?

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: The Shit King Midas [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20672077 - 10/07/14 04:48 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

Work force participation remains at or near historic lows and  low wage and/or part time jobs are making up a huge percentage of the supposed jobs created.

Quote:

U.S. businesses are hiring at a robust rate. The only problem is that three out of four of the nearly 1 million hires this year are part-time and many of the jobs are low-paid.

Faltering economic growth at home and abroad and concern that President Barack Obama's signature health care law will drive up business costs are behind the wariness about taking on full-time staff, executives at staffing and payroll firms say.

Employers say part-timers offer them flexibility. If the economy picks up, they can quickly offer full-time work. If orders dry up, they know costs are under control. It also helps them to curb costs they might face under the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.

You have to be a complete shill to say the job market is good.  Note I deliberately didn't say, "if you think the job market is good".  Because I don't think even fan boys like you believe that.

Isn't it amazing that job numbers from the administration are always superficially rosiest just before an election?  Happens every time with these liars.

I'm sure declining birth rates or the 10,000 baby boomers who retire every day have nothing to do with that.

Sure, the numbers are skewed, but they were skewed just as much two years when you people were screaming for jobs. If I asked you two years what would be a reasonable unemployment number given the worldwide recession you'd have probably responded with AT LEAST 6%. Now that it's reached that, it's because the numbers are fudged.

Just like the Obamacare signup numbers were fudged, or the number of newly insured were fudged, or poll numbers indicating popularity of Obamacare were fudged. Fast and Furious documents were fudged, IRS emails fudged, Obama's birth certificate fudged, Benghazi investigations, plural, fudged.

--------------------

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

#20672223 - 10/07/14 05:31 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

Quote:

I'm sure declining birth rates or the 10,000 baby boomers who retire every day have nothing to do with that.

Sure, the numbers are skewed, but they were skewed just as much two years when you people were screaming for jobs. If I asked you two years what would be a reasonable unemployment number given the worldwide recession you'd have probably responded with AT LEAST 6%. Now that it's reached that, it's because the numbers are fudged.

Just like the Obamacare signup numbers were fudged, or the number of newly insured were fudged, or poll numbers indicating popularity of Obamacare were fudged. Fast and Furious documents were fudged, IRS emails fudged, Obama's birth certificate fudged, Benghazi investigations, plural, fudged.

You are right.  Smoke billowing out from everywhere but none of it means there is a fire, its all a conservative conspiracy to demote The Shit Midas.

Another one that is appearing more and more on blogs is the 'Neocons put Obama into office....'  LOL you have to be hardcore to blame Obama on the right.

If you want to know how bad Cockbreath Knucklehead is, when Bill Maher starts turning on him, you know he must really suck.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20672414 - 10/07/14 06:20 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Now Bill Maher matters because he agrees with you? He never mattered.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20672545 - 10/07/14 06:48 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

When even a shit turd like Bill Maher turns on you you know the left has left you. You were the perfect leftist candidate but now you're a lame duck who has been an abject failure and they re running from you like rats on the Titanic.

--------------------

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

#20672652 - 10/07/14 07:12 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Now Bill Maher matters because he agrees with you? He never mattered.

Im glad to see he has grown a pair and is raising the Bullshit Flag.  He also rose the bullshit flag on 'The Republican War on Women' and called the left out on that too.

Maybe there is hope for this country.

It is the difference between being an ideologue and being brainwashed.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: The Shit King Midas [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #20673418 - 10/07/14 10:34 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

sweeper54 said:

Puppet of whom?

The top of the top who have gotten sicken rich from "his" polices.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20674083 - 10/08/14 06:37 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

> That's the difference between an ideologue and being brainwashed.

Not really.

Party politics is a reality, doesn't mean you're brainwashed. There are a lot of democrats who support bombing ISIS and a lot who don't, neither are brainwashed. Just because you disagree with someone you usually agree with doesn't mean you've suddenly woken up to the truth lol....

--------------------

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #20674153 - 10/08/14 07:21 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

For a guy who hates Obama, you sure post a lot about him :smirk:

More seriously though, you do spend a LOT of time posting about stuff like this. Like, I'm pretty into politics myself, but even I'm not that deep into. There are whole weeks I won't even read the news sites. I dunno, I just feel like it can't be healthy for you, man. Seriously.

I mean, if it makes you happy, I guess it's okay. But it just seems like you spend a huge amount of your life deep in this stuff all the time. I just feel like being that deep in all the time can't be healthy. Go out to the movies, spend time with friends, forget about stuff for a while, you know? Relax. Take some time off of it for a while. Politics will still be there.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale