Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleViolet
 User Gallery

Re: Growing fruits from grain [Re: bodhisatta] * 1
    #21009677 - 12/21/14 08:58 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Everyone has different conditions.  My sterile and clean skills are pretty much flawless.  My environment has always had ravenous contams.  I'm not ashamed of having a 35-50% contam rate with bulk because it is proven to not have been my fault.

"Can't handle sterile technique"?  My near-100% success rate (pure 100% for most grows) is a FEAT of sterile technique.
Nice try.

--------------------
Intentionally or not, here in mushcult we are purveyors of love culture and enlightenment movement. Let's try to act like it!

PODS TEK - Growing Invitro with BRF/verm or Grass Seed containers
The simplest, quickest, safest tek!  For beginners, culturers, lazy people, stealth lovers, contam haters, and alternative seekers!
Violet's Teks and Posts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Growing fruits from grain *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Violet]
    #21009695 - 12/21/14 09:01 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by cronicr

Reason for deletion: Op's request

InvisibleViolet
 User Gallery

Re: Growing fruits from grain *DELETED* [Re: bodhisatta]
    #21009715 - 12/21/14 09:04 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Violet

Reason for deletion: I love bananas!

--------------------
Intentionally or not, here in mushcult we are purveyors of love culture and enlightenment movement. Let's try to act like it!

The simplest, quickest, safest tek!  For beginners, culturers, lazy people, stealth lovers, contam haters, and alternative seekers!
Violet's Teks and Posts

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Growing fruits from grain *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Violet]
    #21009743 - 12/21/14 09:11 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by cronicr

Reason for deletion: Op's request

Edited by Trusted cuItivator (12/21/14 09:18 PM)

InvisibleViolet
 User Gallery

Re: Growing fruits from grain [Re: bodhisatta] * 1
    #21010331 - 12/21/14 11:31 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Do you really believe your ass-backwards positions about some of these things?
If it weren't so deeply off-topic I'd beg for your apparently divine Bodhisattva-spirit genius to find my contam vector since you're so much better at it than I am.

I have 100% sterile inoc rate.  I have farmed Shiitake, and a few others, for a couple years now and have great near-flawless success.  I have many successful and badass Cubensis grows, be they PFtek or bulk subs or invitro vtek or poms alike. I also have countless Galindoi truffle and fruit grows, and some other exotics a little bit as well, as little was I was interested.
Clearly I know how to pasteurize substrate, inoculate grains clean, inoculate bags clean be they sterile or pasteurized, and fruit the fuck out of any successfully colonized material I have.
So what, with monotubs specifically I had a contam rate bad enough to warrant changing the way I did things.  This happened only after a long streak of troubleshooting that resulted in ONE vector only... environmental exposure to uncolonized substrate.
My "spawn" is clean, my substrates properly pasteurized, and my clean spawning conditions vastly exceed what so many others do just fine in, as you point out yourself.  So how exactly am I doing this wrong?  Why do my results change ONLY under the SINGLE variable of having uncolonized substrate exposed to untreated environs, unique to the monotub?

As much as YOU and YOU ALONE might like to press it, nobody else here would seriously claim that I am a poor enough grower to not be able to spawn to bulk right, especially if they really knew how much I have grown and still do.  I have too many successful grows under my belt.  Likely more than you, even for all my struggles before I mastered vtek (if I even have mastered it yet, sometimes I think not)

You're only littering my thread with this BS in the attempt to bully me for kicks.

--------------------

Violet's Teks and Posts

Invisiblewowimflabbergasted
supercalifragilistic
 User Gallery

Re: Growing fruits from grain [Re: Violet]
    #21010349 - 12/21/14 11:39 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

This is getting too annoying to read. I think you 2 should agree to disagree and move on. :shrug:

--------------------
TempMail | TempPMs
My Guide | MJ Grows

InvisibleViolet
 User Gallery

Re: Growing fruits from grain [Re: wowimflabbergasted]
    #21010401 - 12/21/14 11:55 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Well, he won't.  He either follows me around or jumps on whatever opportunities he can to flak me.
It was ALWAYS too annoying to read.  I've been annoyed by his shit for 18 months.

--------------------

Violet's Teks and Posts

Offlinespacechildo
proletarians rise up
Male User Gallery

Loc: Babylon
    #21010416 - 12/22/14 12:02 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

funny how you seem to be the common denominator in those 18 months.
You seem unable to make a post without either
a) making unwarranted claims, or
b) flame other members.

Maybe you should take a step back and see what you can do to make the shroomery a better place for all of us - yourself included :shrug:

InvisibleViolet
 User Gallery

Re: Growing fruits from grain [Re: spacechildo] * 1
    #21010431 - 12/22/14 12:09 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Your opinions of me as a person are not on-topic with this thread. You are making garbage posts here.
Not to mention lies.  If I'm "unable to make a post" without doing that, go thru my 2k+ posts and find 2k+ such results!  Good luck!

You also are one of a small handful of people who repeatedly poke the bear with me, and yet you think you somehow have a right to say shit like that to me?
I am not the only common denominator.  The list of people I have such problems with is VERY SHORT!  And, this incident included, pretty much ALWAYS involve those specific individuals making the first move.
I am far senior to both of you and my ongoing problem didn't exist here before you did.

So, no, you're wrong.

What could I do to see what I could do to make this a better place?
Hmm... introduce new teks? Garner new perspectives about cultivation?
I do all of these things and have FAR more growers thank me for doing this than start shit with me (because I sure as fuck don't start it with them EVER) - No, not just new growers who are learning, but I have gotten dozens of messages of appreciation and ratings from other well-versed, experienced, and smart growers on this board (yes, with high post counts too, since apparently that matters to bod) for doing those very things.  That list is FAR longer than the list of vendetta-laden haters on their personal rampages.
The list of haters?  Pretty much down to BOD and YOU spacedildo, specifically, with a small side of SBJ.  Even Frank no longer bothers with it when he's here.  Rather, I get "what she said" posts from him.

So the true common denominators are actually bodhisatta and you, who step into my threads to make posts like these, and who have my name in your mouth to talk shit where nobody brought it up first.
Seems far more appropriate that you two asshats take a step back and consider why it seems to be only you that has this kind of issue with me, why I do just fine with everyone else, and why just about everyone else here sees and appreciates me for who I am and what I do but you.

This is completely off-topic and baseless.  Next person to post about this gets flagged.

--------------------

Violet's Teks and Posts

Edited by Violet (12/22/14 12:20 AM)

OfflinecronicrFacebook
 User Gallery

Loc: Van Isle Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #21010656 - 12/22/14 01:26 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Move it on folks:super:

--------------------

It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn

I'm tired do me a favor

InvisibleSpitballJedi
Ancient Astronaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nibiru Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Growing fruits from grain [Re: cronicr]
    #21011561 - 12/22/14 10:06 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I just want to follow this thread. I will not make any further posts on it.

--------------------
The Basics
A little civility goes a long way

The Noob Forum
The Hammock Hangers' Forum

OfflinetaGyo
Strainiac/AMU
Male User Gallery

Loc: Journal Land Flag
Re: Growing fruits from grain [Re: SpitballJedi]
    #21011575 - 12/22/14 10:11 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

:whathesaid:

--------------------
Gyo's Better Grows
TNF Q&A :rockon:
AMU Q&A

Dominus fortunae meae sum

OfflineGoldberg
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Growing fruits from grain [Re: taGyo] * 1
    #21011601 - 12/22/14 10:19 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Violet is the shit - any of you arguing with her are horribly misguided
She'll outgrow your ass any day

OfflineMushroom_J
Hard to the Coir !
 User Gallery

Loc: East
Re: Growing fruits from grain [Re: Goldberg]
    #21011708 - 12/22/14 10:48 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

This looks like a good way to make LC.

--------------------

InvisibleViolet
 User Gallery

Re: Growing fruits from grain [Re: Mushroom_J]
    #21012840 - 12/22/14 04:01 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

That it is!  Or LI, rather.  Add sterile water, shake, pour!  You can even seal them back and they'll regrow, still plenty capable of fruiting.
They have many uses like that and others.  The list is longer than I care to type nor. Maybe later

--------------------

Violet's Teks and Posts

OfflinecronicrFacebook
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Growing fruits from grain [Re: Goldberg]
    #21012864 - 12/22/14 04:04 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Goldberg said:

Anyone provoking anyone here from now on will be dealt with so knock the crap off

--------------------

I'm tired do me a favor

Invisibleblackdust
 User Gallery

Re: Growing fruits from grain [Re: cronicr]
    #21012877 - 12/22/14 04:08 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cronicr said:
Quote:

Goldberg said:

Anyone provoking anyone here from now on will be dealt with so knock the crap off

:youshouldtapthat:

Invisibleblackdust
 User Gallery

#21012887 - 12/22/14 04:10 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Violet said:
Your opinions of me as a person are not on-topic with this thread. You are making garbage posts here.
Not to mention lies.  If I'm "unable to make a post" without doing that, go thru my 2k+ posts and find 2k+ such results!  Good luck!

You also are one of a small handful of people who repeatedly poke the bear with me, and yet you think you somehow have a right to say shit like that to me?
I am not the only common denominator.  The list of people I have such problems with is VERY SHORT!  And, this incident included, pretty much ALWAYS involve those specific individuals making the first move.
I am far senior to both of you and my ongoing problem didn't exist here before you did.

So, no, you're wrong.

What could I do to see what I could do to make this a better place?
Hmm... introduce new teks? Garner new perspectives about cultivation?
I do all of these things and have FAR more growers thank me for doing this than start shit with me (because I sure as fuck don't start it with them EVER) - No, not just new growers who are learning, but I have gotten dozens of messages of appreciation and ratings from other well-versed, experienced, and smart growers on this board (yes, with high post counts too, since apparently that matters to bod) for doing those very things.  That list is FAR longer than the list of vendetta-laden haters on their personal rampages.
The list of haters?  Pretty much down to BOD and YOU spacedildo, specifically, with a small side of SBJ.  Even Frank no longer bothers with it when he's here.  Rather, I get "what she said" posts from him.

So the true common denominators are actually bodhisatta and you, who step into my threads to make posts like these, and who have my name in your mouth to talk shit where nobody brought it up first.
Seems far more appropriate that you two asshats take a step back and consider why it seems to be only you that has this kind of issue with me, why I do just fine with everyone else, and why just about everyone else here sees and appreciates me for who I am and what I do but you.

This is completely off-topic and baseless.  Next person to post about this gets flagged.

I sent you a print a while back. I really like what you are doing. Just ignore the nazis.

:billymaythumbup:

OfflinecronicrFacebook
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Growing fruits from grain [Re: blackdust] * 2
    #21012908 - 12/22/14 04:14 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

blackdust said:
Quote:

cronicr said:
Quote:

Goldberg said:

Removed for your trolling, i am by no means joking anymore.

--------------------

I'm tired do me a favor

InvisibleImperfect Iam
^means imperfect,not I'm perfect
Male User Gallery

Loc: center of the universe Flag
Re: Growing fruits from grain [Re: blackdust]
    #21018727 - 12/23/14 07:40 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

blackdust said:
Quote:

cronicr said:
Quote:

Goldberg said:

HOLY SHIT man, I know you were jk, but in all honesty, you are taking advantage of one of the coolest mods out there,    (why?), if you would have done that to RR, he would've given you the boot!

Blackdust, I am not being a dick to you, I actually seem to like you, not that you care, but that was definately blant Disreguard for his authority, which I feel many people do, just to see how far they can push him, which I am sure no one wants to find out.

--------------------
All you touch, and all you see, is all your life will ever be- Pink Floyd

Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans- John Lennon

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate