Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroom Detective
Stranger
Re: Why did they allow a referendum for Scottish but East Ukrainians got a shelling? [Re: Shroom Detective]
    #20858501 - 11/18/14 11:19 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I am simply picking back up with the discussion, prior to your nonsense, but you do not like that, do you?  You wish to squirm out of it.  Why do you suppose the Russian speaker asked that question?  He appears to be rather astute, and it certainly seems to counter your tainted paintbrush.

--------------------
"I, Falcon91Wolvrn03, am a BIG FAT LIAR; so much so, that my pants are on fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Why did they allow a referendum for Scottish but East Ukrainians got a shelling? [Re: Shroom Detective]
    #20858522 - 11/18/14 11:30 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shroom Detective said:
I am simply picking back up with the discussion, prior to your nonsense, but you do not like that, do you?  You wish to squirm out of it.  Why do you suppose the Russian speaker asked that question?  He appears to be rather astute, and it certainly seems to counter your tainted paintbrush.

It's a video of some ladies telling separatists to leave the residential part of the neighborhood.  Why do you think a video like that would be played on Russian TV?  I can't think of any reason whatsoever.

Now, why don't YOU tell us about the brutalities of Communism in Ukraine?  Hopefully you can find something that happened within our lifetime rather than your pre WWII example.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

InvisibleShroom Detective
Stranger
    #20858542 - 11/18/14 11:41 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

You avoided answering that question,as well, attempting to paint with your tainted brush even more; so, since I know you can read English, here it is once again:

Why do you suppose the Russian speaker asked that question?

--------------------
"I, Falcon91Wolvrn03, am a BIG FAT LIAR; so much so, that my pants are on fire."

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #20858571 - 11/18/14 11:59 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shroom Detective said:
You avoided answering that question,as well, attempting to paint with your tainted brush even more; so, since I know you can read English, here it is once again:

Why do you suppose the Russian speaker asked that question?

I already said there is absolutely no reason for the video to be shown in Russia.  So it was a stupid question.

Now, why don't YOU tell us about the brutalities of Communism in Ukraine?  Hopefully you can find something that happened within our lifetime rather than your pre WWII example.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Why did they allow a referendum for Scottish but East Ukrainians got a shelling? [Re: katsung47]
    #20859012 - 11/18/14 11:59 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
This is pointless bullshit. Locked.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag