Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Issa Has Made A Serious Accusation in the Lois Lerner Affair... [Re: Citizen X]
    #20581348 - 09/17/14 09:06 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Um, you dodge the whole point and make some dumb argument about things gop reps say. What has that to do with destruction of documents? Try to focus on the issue.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Issa Has Made A Serious Accusation in the Lois Lerner Affair... [Re: Citizen X]
    #20581377 - 09/17/14 09:11 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Citizen X said:

:cryaboutit: everybody's mean to us, especially Harry Reid, and the media!
The media just reports stupid shit your representatives say. I can see why you are embarrassed about it, but it's what the media does.

Stupid shit they say?  Like Harry Reid: "He's light skinned with no negro dialect?"

:lolsy::highfive:  Gotta be one of my all time favorites.

--------------------

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: Issa Has Made A Serious Accusation in the Lois Lerner Affair... [Re: Stonehenge]
    #20581432 - 09/17/14 09:20 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Um, you dodge the whole point and make some dumb argument about things gop reps say. What has that to do with destruction of documents? Try to focus on the issue.

I thought all of this was to rally the base for the midterm elections?

--------------------

Rate me here

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #20581452 - 09/17/14 09:23 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Citizen X said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:

I thought all of this was to rally the base for the midterm elections?

No, 'all this' was about protecting Obama's reputation from scandal, making sure Hillary is safe for the 2016 elections, and covering up the criminally obscene assault on the freedom and constitutional rights of individuals and groups that has been carried out by the Obama administration.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #20581456 - 09/17/14 09:24 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

So you have no problem with siccing the most unaccountable and vicious arm of the government on those who would speak against the ruling party?  You must be from Venezuela

--------------------

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
    #20581495 - 09/17/14 09:31 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Benghazi, it just seems like you need this to be a scandal? The GOP puts out what they say is a cover up, and now just have to make it one. Show me the proof

--------------------

Rate me here

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
    #20581506 - 09/17/14 09:34 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Hmm according to that chart, our diplomats are actually more safe than they were under prior administrations? What the huh

--------------------

Rate me here

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
    #20581515 - 09/17/14 09:37 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

That is a result of prior administrations though, it shows we are learning from the past, at least in this situation.

The name of the thread has accusation right in it, I mean come on!

--------------------

Rate me here

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20589651 - 09/19/14 06:05 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/09/11/facts-media-havent-covered-from-the-new-13-hour/200729

There are still people who were there who are not allowed to speak because they are still in government service.

--------------------

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Re: Issa Has Made A Serious Accusation in the Lois Lerner Affair... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20592321 - 09/20/14 11:12 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Great article, you obviously didn't read it.

--------------------

Rate me here

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20592550 - 09/20/14 12:06 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Sure I did. What they say is in the book is all I give a shit about.  Their nonsense that the media somehow went after Hillary is just an expose that media matters is an arm of the Clinton campaign

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Issa Has Made A Serious Accusation in the Lois Lerner Affair... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20593858 - 09/20/14 05:59 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Sure I did. What they say is in the book is all I give a shit about.  Their nonsense that the media somehow went after Hillary is just an expose that media matters is an arm of the Clinton campaign

Same as it was when coco was running, same as when any dem is running.

Can I say coco? How about co?

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

InvisibleTherian
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Issa Has Made A Serious Accusation in the Lois Lerner Affair... [Re: Stonehenge]
    #20595659 - 09/21/14 02:43 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Dumb shit politicians say? I think the Dems have won that contest, Obama included.

''I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go.''
—Barack Obama, at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon 

The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person who, uh, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know there's a reaction
Can you imagine if Romney said someone was a "typical black person?"

'It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.''
—Barack Obama, explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters

''No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something.''

R-S-P-C-T spells "respect"

“There is no spying on Americans, we don’t have a domestic spying program,”

''I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any seances.''

'In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed.''
—Barack Obama, on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

'UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems.''
—Barack Obama, attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

''What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith...''
—Barack Obama, in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying ''your Christian faith,'' which Obama quickly clarified

''The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries.''
—Barack Obama, Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

''The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.''
—Barack Obama, in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

''Why can't I just eat my waffle?''
—Barack Obama, after being asked a foreign policy question by a reporter while visiting a diner in Pennsylvania

''Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions.''
—Barack Obama, exasperated by reporters after a news conference

''When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia...''
—President Obama mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

''Now, what we âre doing, I want to be clear, we’re not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money.''
—Barack Obama, on Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill., April 29, 2010

Does spewing bullshit and expecting the American public to swallow it count as stupid shit politicians say?

I will Cut Deficit in Half by end of first term

No more wiretapping of citizens

Would have the most transparent administration in History
Cato Institute

We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas.”

I Have Always Been Against Iraq
Washington Post

I don’t Have Lobbyists

Barack was never an ACORN trainer and never worked for ACORN in any other capacity.
Obama Campaign Video

Didn’t know Jeremiah Wright was Radical

“If you like your health insurance plan, you can keep it”

“The NSA is not abusing its power”

“I said benghazi was a terrorist attack from the beginning.”

“the foreign intelligence Surveillance court is transparent.”

“First of all, I didn’t set a red line,” said Obama. “The world set a red line.”

That’s why, working with this Congress, I will reform our surveillance programs—because the vital work of our intelligence community depends on public confidence, here and abroad, that the privacy of ordinary people is not being violated.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/28/ACLU-Obama-Has-Quadrupled-Warrantless-Wiretaps

Benghazi violence was caused by an internet video & demonstrations

“I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration”

I will walk on that picket line with you, if workers are denied the right to bargain.

I’ve done more for Israel’s security than any President ever

These are obligations that the United States has taken on in the past. Congress has run up the credit card, and we now have an obligation to pay our bills.
Looks like it’s been incurred mostly in the years of Obama

Fence between US and Mexico is “Practically Complete”
Department of Homeland Security says 5%

The Health Care Package will pay for itself

We shouldn’t Mandate the purchase of health care

Obama says he’ll save average family $8,000 in gas

We began by passing a Recovery Act that has already saved or created over 150,000 jobs.” – caught cooking the books and now changed to ‘jobs supported’ versus ‘created/saved’

Health Care deals will be covered on C-span

No Earmarks in the $787 Billion Stimulus

I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage.

We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas.”

Jesus Christ the stupidity of Obama as well as his blatant consistent lying to lead to a list several pages long. How about Biden. He thinks his "Bidenisms" are somehow cute and endearing, but they just make him out to be the ignorant jackass and embarrassment that he is. How could any world leader take this dumbass seriously?

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya." –-Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!" --Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama after being announced as his running mate,

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden,

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking."

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." –Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept. 22, 2008

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." --Joe Biden,

"His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul." --Joe Biden, on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is very much alive, Washington, D.C., March 17, 2010

"My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be, I could be Vice President!"

[Romney] said in the first 100 days, he's going to let the big banks write their own rules -- unchain Wall Street. They're going to put y'all back in chains." --Joe Biden, speaking to a largely African-American audience in Danville, Va., Aug. 14, 2012

Mark my words. It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.
Joe Biden

He’s a long term threat and a short term threat to our national security. We have no choice but to eliminate the threat. This is a guy who is an extreme danger to the world.
Joe Biden
On Saddam Hussein, on 'Meet the Press' in 2002 .

Saddam must be dislodged from his weapons or dislodged from power.
Joe Biden
On 'Meet the Press' in 2002.

Biden: 'Folks, Where's it Written We Cannot Lead the World in the 20th Century in Making Automobiles?'

And winding up his speech there, the veep seemed to mock an American Sign Language translator with a series of bizarre hand gestures, saying, “That poor lady, she's gonna have tendinitis by the time she finishes this."

"Look, all you have to do is go down Union Street with me in Wilmington or go to Katie’s Restaurant or walk into Home Depot with me where I spend a lot of time and you ask anybody in there whether or not the economic and foreign policy of this administration has made them better off in the last eight years." - Biden

Katie's Restaurant was closed 15 years before Joe Biden named it as a place he spends a lot of his time. Apparently there is a degree of pathological lying which people are willing to allow from a politician.

''During my service in the United States Congress I took the initiative in creating the Internet.''
—Vice President Al Gore, during the 2000 presidential campaign

''A zebra does not change its spots.''

''I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people.''
—Bill Clinton, Jan. 26, 1998

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder