Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: The Muslim problem across Europe [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #20565135 - 09/14/14 08:06 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I must have missed the part where the majority religious demographic gets to re-do the government.

Ya know, since the US is a Christian theocracy.  Imagine the terror of hard right politicians and employers denying you birth control or abortions, or forcing you to swear allegiance to God if you want to remain in the military, or putting God on currency and public buildings.

The humanity.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

Re: The Muslim problem across Europe [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #20565138 - 09/14/14 08:07 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
I must have missed the part where the majority religious demographic gets to re-do the government.

Clearly if enough fanatics grow in number they will become the government.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20565145 - 09/14/14 08:09 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

In the same way that the United States is a Christian theocracy?

As big as this horrible wave of Muslims into Europe may be, the United States still has waaaayyyy more fundamentalist morons.

--------------------

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

#20565152 - 09/14/14 08:11 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

As big as this horrible wave of Muslims into Europe may be, the United States still has waaaayyyy more fundamentalist morons.

I think we have a better chance of integrating different cultures in the US than the xenophobic European nations.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20565161 - 09/14/14 08:17 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

I think we have a better chance of integrating different cultures in the US than the xenophobic European nations.

Oh yeah? After the world stopped Hitler, which nation was still practicing apartheid?

--------------------

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

#20565165 - 09/14/14 08:18 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

Oh yeah? After the world stopped Hitler, which nation was still practicing apartheid?

This is 2014...

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20565177 - 09/14/14 08:23 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Ok.

So which nation is still shooting down unarmed minorities in the street?

--------------------

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

#20565180 - 09/14/14 08:24 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Law enforcement has a right to defend themselves from violent criminals be they black white or green.

--------------------

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#20565182 - 09/14/14 08:26 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

deucedbi9 said:
Quote:

starsky7 said:
Quote:

sprinkles said:
it is the truth, you have no fucking idea. They are catholic, and the first generation hispanics who move here have many children.  The second and third generations not as many.  You don't see where i live.  I don't care if you find it offensive.

I grew up in so cal, and am myself hispanic. If you can find statistical proof that hispanic people breed more commonly than any other culture, i'll shut the fuck up. But you and I BOTH KNOW that China has such a serious population problem they put a limit on how many CHILDREN YOU CAN PRODUCE. So please, take that racist shit elsewhere.

Here. http://www.breathingearth.net/ Check out (mouse over) the Latino and Islamic nations of the world and compare to the Euro-caucasian areas for up to date birth rates.  And then.
STFU.

Well he is right that they are not the most prolific culture, but nobody really argued that.  I think the statement in question compared hispanics to an animal known for alot of offspring, which probably crosses the racism line, but it isn't completely off base in that their population is the fastest growing in the US.  This has been common knowledge my whole life, and it bothers some people but usually only those whose nationalistic pride is tied to race.

I think central Africa is the highest birth rates in general.  It looks like there are plenty of Latin American nations that have comparable or lower birth rates.  The notable thing is that when they move to more developed countries like the US birthrates for the Latin American immigrant populations are much higher than those of in their home country.  I think this is a trend regardless of race.  As the population becomes assimilated and starts climbing in social standing birth rates decline, as is happening now with native born citizens with Mexican heritage.

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

Re: The Muslim problem across Europe [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #20565186 - 09/14/14 08:28 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

US counties by racial makeup http://i.imgur.com/cQWZfwA.png

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20565194 - 09/14/14 08:32 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
Law enforcement has a right to defend themselves from violent criminals be they black white or green.

Odd then, that the xenophobes in Europe cant keep up. :rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlineplambe
Trader
 User Gallery

#20565197 - 09/14/14 08:33 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:

Thats the problem. French people are teh gey

--------------------
Barbiturate Research Division

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

#20565202 - 09/14/14 08:35 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:

So police should just stand there and take it? If anything they are doing us a favor cleaning up the streets of violent trash.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: The Muslim problem across Europe [Re: Gilgamesh18] * 1
    #20565217 - 09/14/14 08:40 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Europe needs to start deporting the Muslim population out of the continent, I believe it would be in the best interest of both parties.

The US also needs to deport all illegals and their families in this country, this experiment of "celebrate diversity" has been a complete failure.

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

Re: The Muslim problem across Europe [Re: qman]
    #20565222 - 09/14/14 08:42 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Europe needs to start deporting the Muslim population out of the continent, I believe it would be in the best interest of both parties.

The US also needs to deport all illegals and their families in this country, this experiment of "celebrate diversity" has been a complete failure.

I agree loose immigration policy has been a disaster for the native culture of any nation that tries it. Its almost like the powers that be want to give in to an alien culture.

--------------------

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: The Muslim problem across Europe [Re: qman]
    #20565228 - 09/14/14 08:45 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

You mean the experiment of a free country which strives to give people opportunities?

You don't have to celibrate diversity, but alot of people want to and you can't stop them.  All you have to do is not impede anyone's human rights.

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

Re: The Muslim problem across Europe [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #20565231 - 09/14/14 08:46 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
You mean the experiment of a free country which strives to give people opportunities?

You don't have to celibrate diversity, but alot of people want to and you can't stop them.  All you have to do is not impede anyone's human rights.

I do not believe that immigration will ever stop, but it must be more controlled.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20565233 - 09/14/14 08:46 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:

So police should just stand there and take it? If anything they are doing us a favor cleaning up the streets of violent trash.

Before this devolves into a whoddunnit, you can't claim the Europeans are any more xenophobic than Americans, because they aren't shooting down minorities in the street, or locking them up at disproportional and unprecedented rates.

It takes one kid getting shot for riots to break up, martial law, and national race hysteria in America. I don't see how you're touting us as a shining light of assimilation...

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#20565237 - 09/14/14 08:48 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
Quote:

qman said:

I agree loose immigration policy has been a disaster for the native culture of any nation that tries it. Its almost like the powers that be want to give in to an alien culture.

It's always been about the cheap labor, the people that make the profits don't give a shit about how bringing in outsiders will destroy the existing culture. They use of excuse of cultural diversity for their destructive polices, but it's always about the MONEY.

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

#20565243 - 09/14/14 08:50 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:

Before this devolves into a whoddunnit, you can't claim the Europeans are any more xenophobic than Americans, because they aren't shooting down minorities in the street, or locking them up at disproportional and unprecedented rates.

It takes one kid getting shot for riots to break up, martial law, and national race hysteria in America. I don't see how you're touting us as a shining light of assimilation...

No ones perfect but we do a better job than most.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds