Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
OfflineMachineElf1.618
4-PO-Dimethyltryptamine
Male User Gallery

Loc: Miðgarðr
ISIS
    #20521761 - 09/04/14 10:36 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Guys, I'm conflicted here. I really hate our military, our government, and I don't like war. But the more I hear about ISIS and read about them, the more I just want to join or military and kill every single one of these scumbugs. Like seriously these motherfuckers need to be put down like the animals they are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
Re: ISIS [Re: MachineElf1.618]
    #20521844 - 09/04/14 10:55 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I'd rather go against the people who control the oil and wealth.

Isn't that where all these conflicts stem from? That or aggressive violent interpretations of religions by extremists.

I'm sure its influenced by both points I bet. :shrug:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

Edited by SleepyE (09/04/14 11:01 PM)

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #20521908 - 09/04/14 11:08 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mtlmike90 said:
Guys, I'm conflicted here. I really hate our military, our government, and I don't like war. But the more I hear about ISIS and read about them, the more I just want to join or military and kill every single one of these scumbugs. Like seriously these motherfuckers need to be put down like the animals they are.

send Israel after them. Why not the US founded them they should fight all the US wars. Plus I think they'd enjoy it

Get a fucking JDAM dropped on your face for that beheading shit. They could fight in the mountains where no one would give a shit. Fine by me

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

OfflineMachineElf1.618
4-PO-Dimethyltryptamine
Male User Gallery

Re: ISIS [Re: SleepyE]
    #20521946 - 09/04/14 11:17 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SleepyE said:
I'd rather go against the people who control the oil and wealth.

Isn't that where all these conflicts stem from? That or aggressive violent interpretations of religions by extremists.

I'm sure its influenced by both points I bet. :shrug:

Trust me I would love to put them down also. There are too many stupid peolpe in this world. They all need to go.

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
    #20521961 - 09/04/14 11:19 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

:cheers::congrats::thumbup::dancingbacon:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

OfflineLittleDaddy
Male User Gallery

Re: ISIS [Re: SleepyE] * 1
    #20522045 - 09/04/14 11:37 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

ISIS is partially a result of US intervention. Just like Al-Qaeda.

Id like to help the refugees, but the more we get involved in war, the more we spend, and the weaker we become. Isn't that what they want?

--------------------
The hotter the battle, the sweeter Jah victory.
Put the heathen's back upon the wall.

Edited by LittleDaddy (09/04/14 11:44 PM)

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Re: ISIS [Re: LittleDaddy]
    #20523736 - 09/05/14 10:23 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

ISIS is the USA's dog.  The USA trained, armed, and funded them to fight Assad in Syria but when Assad kicked their ass they retreated into iraq and lebanon to take over there instead of syria.  ISIS rolls around in US tanks, uniforms, and gear, carrying AR-15's.  This is a prime example of stupid US foreign polucy and a textbook case of blowback!

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Offlinemoonsphere
Stranger

#20523914 - 09/05/14 11:24 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mtlmike90 said:

Media depictions of issues and propaganda are the reason you even feel this way about them. They want you to be scared so that you don't question anything the United States does in response to them, because in your mind it's "justified." Hell, you are even considering signing up for the military and doing the dirty work for them.

I honestly think ISIS is funded by the CIA to destabilize the Middle East to give the United States a reason to be over there.

Don't sign up to be a pawn in a massive chess game for global energy control.

--------------------
Flex Your Rights - What to do when dealing with Law Enforcement

Know your rights! Don't talk to law enforcement officers under any circumstance, even if you are innocent.

Edited by moonsphere (09/05/14 11:32 AM)

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #20523926 - 09/05/14 11:29 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mtlmike90 said:

Then you're buying into the propaganda shitstorn, congratulations.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: ISIS [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #20523931 - 09/05/14 11:31 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

We want back into Iraq because al-Maliki (Shiite) is getting too cozy with Iran (Shiite).

--------------------

OfflineLittleDaddy
Male User Gallery

Re: ISIS [Re: moonsphere]
    #20524771 - 09/05/14 03:23 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

moonsphere said:
Quote:

mtlmike90 said:

Media depictions of issues and propaganda are the reason you even feel this way about them. They want you to be scared so that you don't question anything the United States does in response to them, because in your mind it's "justified." Hell, you are even considering signing up for the military and doing the dirty work for them.

I honestly think ISIS is funded by the CIA to destabilize the Middle East to give the United States a reason to be over there.

Don't sign up to be a pawn in a massive chess game for global energy control.

I don't believe this is a conspiracy; just another act of diplomatic stupidity.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20525107 - 09/05/14 05:00 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

It's only stupidity if you think the stated. goals are the actual goals.

We don't want a democratic middle east. we want a shitstorm of regime changes, sectarian violence, and small conflicts to help destabilize the region. How else are we going to get all those natural resources on the cheap?

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20525202 - 09/05/14 05:40 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Conflicts make natural resources more costly, not cheaper.

--------------------
L'intérêt à croire une chose n'est pas une preuve de l'existence de cette chose.
Voltaire ; Remarques sur les pensées de Pascal (1728)

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: ISIS [Re: easyskunkin]
    #20525607 - 09/05/14 07:53 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

easyskunkin said:
Conflicts make natural resources more costly, not cheaper.

Not if that conflict results in a friendly government.

Ask the IMF and World Bank who gets the loans to rebuild their wartorn nations? The ones who privatize, aka the ones who turn over their resources to Exxon and Dow.

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20525684 - 09/05/14 08:21 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

You said :

How else are we going to get all those natural resources on the cheap?

The total cost of the war in Iraq (2003-2010) has been over 1 trillion dollars. That's not what I would call cheap. source

Oil corporations can lobby the representatives to obtain some favourable legislation for their industry, but they do not have the power to declare war.

--------------------
L'intérêt à croire une chose n'est pas une preuve de l'existence de cette chose.

OfflineMachineElf1.618
4-PO-Dimethyltryptamine
Male User Gallery

#20526550 - 09/05/14 11:39 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I am not buying into propaganda. Fuck the US and fuck the governement! Like some of you guys said, the US is the reason this shit is even happening but that doesn't change the fact they're savages.

Have you guys even seen the fucking uncensored videos posted on youtube and liveleak? These guys are going around shooting people randomly, beheading people, and punishing people for no reason. That isn't propaganda, if you think it is maybe you need to go too along with those assholes.

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: ISIS [Re: MachineElf1.618] * 1
    #20526602 - 09/05/14 11:51 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I say we all shit in a shoebox and mail it to the leaders in the Islamic World.  But not one more penny of American money or one more american citizen should die because fuck 'em.

Isis is baiting the US and the people, and giving an excuse for the government to rush in with guns blazing.  That's exactly what Isis wants, draw us in where they can kill and cause more chaos.

Think about it--they behead 2 people and suddenly people throughout government are beating the war drums.  Fuck, more people die every day in the inner city than that. 

And it isn't the US responsibility to invade countries everytime someone is beheaded.

--------------------

OfflineMachineElf1.618
4-PO-Dimethyltryptamine
Male User Gallery

Re: ISIS [Re: starfire_xes]
    #20526794 - 09/06/14 12:51 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
I say we all shit in a shoebox and mail it to the leaders in the Islamic World.  But not one more penny of American money or one more american citizen should die because fuck 'em.

Isis is baiting the US and the people, and giving an excuse for the government to rush in with guns blazing.  That's exactly what Isis wants, draw us in where they can kill and cause more chaos.

Think about it--they behead 2 people and suddenly people throughout government are beating the war drums.  Fuck, more people die every day in the inner city than that. 

And it isn't the US responsibility to invade countries everytime someone is beheaded.

They've beheaded two americans we know about. What about the other non-americans they've also beheaded and murdered? So just because they're not american we shouldn't care right? I call bullshit. They're violating human rights and brainwashing children into this shit.

And how many times do I have to say fuck the US!? I wouldn't be fighting for this stupid country full of morons. I would be fighting for human rights and for the sake of the people that have to live there with all that shit.

Edited by MachineElf1.618 (09/06/14 12:53 AM)

OfflineLittleDaddy
Male User Gallery

#20527588 - 09/06/14 08:50 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

What about the drone killings we do?

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20527731 - 09/06/14 09:38 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

easyskunkin said:
You said :

How else are we going to get all those natural resources on the cheap?

The total cost of the war in Iraq (2003-2010) has been over 1 trillion dollars. That's not what I would call cheap. source

Oil corporations can lobby the representatives to obtain some favourable legislation for their industry, but they do not have the power to declare war.

You act like that $1 trillion is lost.

Maybe to the taxpayers, but Lockheed and Blackwater and Northrop are getting a shitload more subsidies for incredibly expensive military hardware.

We don't even pay our soldiers minimum wage, and then we can't take care of them if they even make it back home. The ridiculous military expenditures serve the military industrial complex, and the industries that benefit from "bringing democracy."

And no. those industries can't declare war, but its pretty damn close, ask Dick Cheney.

Not to mention, it's now known that the US government engages in industrial espionage to benefit US corporations.

Source

--------------------

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
    #20527804 - 09/06/14 09:57 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

mtlmike90 said:

Then you're buying into the propaganda shitstorn, congratulations.

:whathesaid:

--------------------

Rate me here

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Re: ISIS [Re: Citizen X]
    #20527853 - 09/06/14 10:06 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

‘ISIS Jihadi’ Carries Severed Head Across U.S. Border: Stunt Shows How Easy It Is To Get Into America

An “ISIS jihadi” crossed the Mexican Border into Texas with a severed head. The event was not a real terrorism attack but a stunt designed to illustrate just how easy it is for a member of the Islamic State to waltz into America. Infowars journalist Joe Biggs dressed up as an ISIS militant after news alerts indicated that the Islamic States are planning to attack the United States from a stronghold in Juarez, Mexico.

The ISIS jihadi was videotaped behind a bush just a few feet from the Texas border, swinging a machete in a simulated beheading.

“We dressed up as an ISIS jihadi to be as obvious as possible and to show and illustrate just how wide open the border realty is,” Infowars reporter Joe Biggs said.

As previously reported by The Inquisitr, James O’Keefe dressed up as Osama Bin Landen and crossed into America via an unguarded footbridge along the Rio Grande River.

A recent statement released by Judicial Watch cited multiple high-level federal intelligence and law enforcement sources that maintained ISIS was operating in Juarez.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1454452/isis-jihadi-carries-severed-head-across-u-s-border-stunt-shows-how-easy-it-is-to-get-into-america/#uSD02TfobaLMODvq.99

Are you scared yet

--------------------

Rate me here

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20527874 - 09/06/14 10:11 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, but you will agree that there is not only one reason for a military intervention, that the world is complex and that the view that such or such war has been caused by oil corporations or the military-industrial complex is simplist and reductive.

The fact that the US government engages in espionage, and industrial espionage, is not relevant. Absolutely all nations on earth engage in espionage, and industrial espionage, including at the cost of their allies. The US government is not more evil than other governments.

--------------------

OfflineLittleDaddy
Male User Gallery

#20527907 - 09/06/14 10:22 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Dude, anything related to infowars is typically bunk and completely lacks credibility. I doubt ISIS has any real plan to attack the US. And if so, it'll be an act of terrorism. The regime is so small. Terrorists organization pop up all the time.

The only attack that's working is on our finances.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20528125 - 09/06/14 11:15 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

easyskunkin said:
Yes, but you will agree that there is not only one reason for a military intervention, that the world is complex and that the view that such or such war has been caused by oil corporations or the military-industrial complex is simplist and reductive.

The fact that the US government engages in espionage, and industrial espionage, is not relevant. Absolutely all nations on earth engage in espionage, and industrial espionage, including at the cost of their allies. The US government is not more evil than other governments.

1. It is hugely relevant.

2. I'm not saying the US is the only nation that engages in espionage, industrial or otherwise. But the fact that they spy on Brazilian petroleum corporations at the behest of US counterparts doesn't make it quite a stretch to assume war profiteering agenda.

3. War is about money and power. That's not simplism, that's pragmatism. There are dozens of examples I could list where (nation) makes change to economic and/or natural resource agenda, then the CIA immediately kills that leader or funds his opposition. Of course there are other facets at play in terms of war: geopolitics, influence, etc, but natural resource exploitation is right up there at the top of the list.

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20528229 - 09/06/14 11:45 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Of course there are other facets at play in terms of war: geopolitics, influence, etc, but natural resource exploitation is right up there at the top of the list.

So basically, we agree.  I just think that resource exploitation is one of all the considerations in military interventions, and not necessarily the first and most important. I also do not believe that it is the major factor in the NATO move against the Islamic State.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20528301 - 09/06/14 11:59 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe not directly, but destabilization makes the powerful and rich more powerful and rich.

IMO, the West, specifically the CIA and Mossad, are running ISIS to some degree. I think the Foley video is staged, and we're using this new boogeyman to dig our heels into the area.

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20528352 - 09/06/14 12:18 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Maybe not directly, but destabilization makes the powerful and rich more powerful and rich.

IMO, the West, specifically the CIA and Mossad, are running ISIS to some degree. I think the Foley video is staged, and we're using this new boogeyman to dig our heels into the area.

I don't think instability is good for business.

I don't believe the CIA or Mossad run the ISIS to any degree. Even Qatar stopped financing Al Nusra. If the US wanted to dig heels in the area, there was a simple way, not to pull out of Irak.

I have heard a lot of nonsensical arguments about the video of Foley being staged. There is a thread in the conspiracy forum if you want to check it out.

--------------------

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
    #20528381 - 09/06/14 12:30 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LittleDaddy said:
Dude, anything related to infowars is typically bunk and completely lacks credibility. I doubt ISIS has any real plan to attack the US. And if so, it'll be an act of terrorism. The regime is so small. Terrorists organization pop up all the time.

The only attack that's working is on our finances.

Listen, it doesn't matter the source, it's people putting it out there, and there's going to be people that take it to be true because they saw it on the net.

The fear campaign is in full swing.

--------------------

Rate me here

OfflineHybridprX
Biodegrader of coir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #20528500 - 09/06/14 01:00 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

ISIS has sleeper cells already in full operation in United States, Canada, Briton, Germany, France etc etc.... People would be ignorant not to acknowledge this.

They're called terrorists for a reason, they hide and wait than target unsuspecting citizens of countries who oppose their "idiot-ology".

I kind of like ISIS because they give me a outlet for some of the most violent/disillusioned fantasies of how I'd kill someone and not feel any remorse or sympathy....I think a mexican barrel burning is in high demand for all ISIS since I really, really would not like to see even a single skin cell left behind of what is the most evil presence currently on the face of the earth. I mean this from the bottom of my heart, and if they do have to bleed them out..... Try to keep their fluids in buckets for proper disposal.... That's my personal feelings towards ISIS.

To adapt the ISIS ideology is to adapt the most severe death possible.... Leave that shit where it belongs, in hell.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: ISIS [Re: easyskunkin] * 1
    #20528523 - 09/06/14 01:04 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

easyskunkin said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

I don't think instability is good for business.

I don't believe the CIA or Mossad run the ISIS to any degree. Even Qatar stopped financing Al Nusra. If the US wanted to dig heels in the area, there was a simple way, not to pull out of Irak.

I have heard a lot of nonsensical arguments about the video of Foley being staged. There is a thread in the conspiracy forum if you want to check it out.

Tom and Dick each own some apples.
Harry doesn't, but wants some.
Harry tells Tom that Dick is stealing his apples.
Harry will watch Tom's apples and keep them from Dick for a small price.
If Tom refuses, Harry will propose the same thing to Dick.
If they both refuse, Harry will plant kiddy pork on one or both and try to make an agreement with the apples' new owners.

If everything is going your way, you're right, instability is uncertainty and that's bad for business. But if you're certain that things aren't going your way, your only option is to make things a little less certain.

Look at Mossadegh's nationalization of oil production, and the ensuing shitstorm towards Iran that continues because of it to this day. If giving Saddam chemical weapons to attack Iran was bad for business, we wouldn't have done it. 

Saddam's government was stable.
Gaddafhi's government was stable.
Assad's government was stable.

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20528693 - 09/06/14 02:01 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

Look at Mossadegh's nationalization of oil production, and the ensuing shitstorm towards Iran that continues because of it to this day. If giving Saddam chemical weapons to attack Iran was bad for business, we wouldn't have done it. 

Saddam's government was stable.
Gaddafhi's government was stable.
Assad's government was stable.

I am not saying that politicians always make rational decisions. I happened to notice that most American politicians believe they have a special relation with a palestinian apocalyptic preacher that died 2000 years ago, which hardly qualifies them for an award in rationality. So yes, Saddam's government was stable, and they made the wrong decision. Both Gaddafhi and Assad faced and internal rebellion that turned into a civil war, thought.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #20528703 - 09/06/14 02:06 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

There was nothing wrong about the decision to oust Saddam.  He invaded another country.  The end.  Libya had been totally pacified by Reagan but for some reason the French got a bug up their ass.  We had nothing to do with destabilizing Syria or Egypt.

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

Re: ISIS [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20528730 - 09/06/14 02:14 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
There was nothing wrong about the decision to oust Saddam.  He invaded another country.  The end.  Libya had been totally pacified by Reagan but for some reason the French got a bug up their ass.  We had nothing to do with destabilizing Syria or Egypt.

Saddam Hussein invaded another country in 1990. Irak was then bombed back to the stone age, and submitted to an embargo that prevented the restoration of its military capacity. The 2003 invasion was one of the dumbest decisions ever made by a government.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20528935 - 09/06/14 03:04 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

easyskunkin said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Saddam Hussein invaded another country in 1990. Irak was then bombed back to the stone age, and submitted to an embargo that prevented the restoration of its military capacity. The 2003 invasion was one of the dumbest decisions ever made by a government.

An embargo that resulted in about 500,000 innocent Iraqi children dying, no less.

"It was worth it," if you ask Madeleine Albright.

--------------------

OfflineHybridprX
Biodegrader of coir
Male User Gallery

#20528987 - 09/06/14 03:18 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I got so angry with the thought of ISIS I strayed from the thread's topic...

U.S funded ISIS to fight Assad, ISIS kept getting their asses kicked and complained that there was no women to be had so some clergy condoned homosexual behavior in the face of jihad, that lasted for three or four months before ISIS emerged from Syria with the sole intention of creating this Islamic state to enslave young women and enforce whatever they felt like doing.....

Basically what ISIS is, besides being the most epic evil pos to grace the earth's surface since Hitler and the Nazi empire.....are young Muslims who have lost family/friends to U.S bombings/secret agenda's and now ten years has passed since 9/11, they're the next generation of the jihads that didn't get killed and as long as this twisted ideology survives in just one mind, it is a problem.

The best cure for extremism, is to be extreme.....Kill every fucking last one of them, kids and all to be 100% sure that this never happens again.

--------------------

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

Re: ISIS [Re: HybridprX]
    #20529146 - 09/06/14 03:53 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

No the solution is to not be a fucking moron and not fund/arm/create them in the first place like some of us people, who are vastly wiser than you blood thirsty braindeads have been telling you.  ISIS is 100% the fault of moronic foreign policy and 100% the fault of the morons who support it.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20529161 - 09/06/14 03:56 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

easyskunkin said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

They were not bombed back to the stone age at all, he still had radar installations targeting our patrol planes even after.

The dumbest decision was allowing him to stay in 1990 and then not acting on the first sign of non compliance with his surrender.  Either you enforce contracts or you do away with the concept of contracts

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: ISIS [Re: Shins]
    #20529185 - 09/06/14 04:01 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shins said:
No the solution is to not be a fucking moron and not fund/arm/create them in the first place like some of us people, who are vastly wiser than you blood thirsty braindeads have been telling you.  ISIS is 100% the fault of moronic foreign policy and 100% the fault of the morons who support it.

The moronic foreign policy is that we do not hunt down and kill Islamist radicals wherever we find them.  If you espouse support for the caliphate and act to bring it about you are a legitimate target in a war and must bear the full force of Western might.  It is long past time to nip this shit in the bud as the idiot said.  It has flowered. It is time to weed whack it.

--------------------

OfflineLittleDaddy
Male User Gallery

#20529211 - 09/06/14 04:05 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Shins said:

The moronic foreign policy is that we do not hunt down and kill Islamist radicals wherever we find them.  If you espouse support for the caliphate and act to bring it about you are a legitimate target in a war and must bear the full force of Western might.  It is long past time to nip this shit in the bud as the idiot said.  It has flowered. It is time to weed whack it.

It's ludicrous to think we can hunt and kill all extremists. The more we do it, the more civilian casualties, and consequential extremists. Acting according to Your way of thinking is what perpetuates this problem.

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20529229 - 09/06/14 04:09 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

easyskunkin said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

They were not bombed back to the stone age at all, he still had radar installations targeting our patrol planes even after.

The dumbest decision was allowing him to stay in 1990 and then not acting on the first sign of non compliance with his surrender.  Either you enforce contracts or you do away with the concept of contracts

They might have kept radars but their military was in no shape to do any harm on its neighbours and the regime was stable. If it works, why fix it ?

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20529329 - 09/06/14 04:30 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Bullshit.  How much currency do Nazis and Japanese nationalist nutjjobs  have now?  My policy works.  Your surrender perpetuates asshole behavior.  No thanks, Neville.  We don't have to kill them all we just have to kill enough of them that they become marginalized like we did in Germany and Japan.

When is the rest of the Muslim world gooing to stand up to these fucks?  We need to punish them all until the cowards in their communities say enough

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20529525 - 09/06/14 05:19 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

When is the rest of the Muslim world gooing to stand up to these fucks?  We need to punish them all until the cowards in their communities say enough

I think the Gulf petro monarchies that were financing Islamist groups in Syria have understood their mistake by now (a bit late, but better than never). Qatar cut the subsidies to Al Nusra, and Kuwait jailed some muslim clerics collecting funds for jihadists. The Saudis have never been fond of this mob, and fear for their security when their citizens fighting with the ISIS (apparently the most numerous foreign group in the caliphate) come back home with their beheading enthusiasm, as when their predecessors came back from Afghanistan and started a wave of attacks and kidnapping in the 2000s.

--------------------

OfflineLittleDaddy
Male User Gallery

#20529617 - 09/06/14 05:37 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Bullshit.  How much currency do Nazis and Japanese nationalist nutjjobs  have now?  My policy works.  Your surrender perpetuates asshole behavior.  No thanks, Neville.  We don't have to kill them all we just have to kill enough of them that they become marginalized like we did in Germany and Japan.

Those were centralized. The war on terror is a war on ideas that are decentralized across the world.
The more we kill the worse it gets.

--------------------

OfflineMachineElf1.618
4-PO-Dimethyltryptamine
Male User Gallery

#20529633 - 09/06/14 05:40 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Some of you assholes need to learn how to read...

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: ISIS [Re: LittleDaddy] * 1
    #20529636 - 09/06/14 05:41 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

So your response is to bend over, take it in the ass and convert or pay the jizzya.  I say fuck that shit.  These people know only death and I would haply rain endless amounts on them until they are cowed..

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #20530448 - 09/06/14 08:39 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mtlmike90 said:

Animals abound in almost all cultures to some degree. But some more than others so I can see how you feel.  Just never forget that when you go on your jihad.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineLittleDaddy
Male User Gallery

#20530494 - 09/06/14 08:49 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
So your response is to bend over, take it in the ass and convert or pay the jizzya.  I say fuck that shit.  These people know only death and I would haply rain endless amounts on them until they are cowed..

Nah, this won't last long. Iraq needs to take care of themselves.
I agree with helping the Christians on the mountain, but there's no reason why we should clean up another country's problem - especially since that's what caused the problem in the first place. There was a point made earlier about people dying in the city more often than the beheadings.

Terrorism is wrong on all levels, but this "war, war, war" mentality is what causes this endless cycle.

--------------------

OfflineMachineElf1.618
4-PO-Dimethyltryptamine
Male User Gallery

Re: ISIS [Re: Icelander]
    #20530821 - 09/06/14 10:01 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Quote:

mtlmike90 said:

Animals abound in almost all cultures to some degree. But some more than others so I can see how you feel.  Just never forget that when you go on your jihad.

Yeah ur right, siting here saying I wanna kill them all doesn't make me any less a savage. But I'm not the one going around murdering inocent people, oppressing woman, and brainwashing children in the name of a false prophet. Two differnt things here.

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20530875 - 09/06/14 10:10 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

How do you know he's a false prophet ?

--------------------

OfflineMachineElf1.618
4-PO-Dimethyltryptamine
Male User Gallery

#20531026 - 09/06/14 10:39 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Because religion and god is a lie and all these phony assholes claiming they were prophets were either A)delusional B) very persuasive salesman C) great magicians D) great comedians E)all the above.

This applies to all those 20 so called "messengers of god." I'm not only talking about Muhammed here.

Edited by MachineElf1.618 (09/06/14 10:41 PM)

OfflineMachineElf1.618
4-PO-Dimethyltryptamine
Male User Gallery

#20531302 - 09/06/14 11:47 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Has anyone seen the state departments propaganda video?

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
    #20531894 - 09/07/14 05:55 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

We invaded several countries, do the same rules apply to us, or do we get a pass?

--------------------

Rate me here

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
    #20531918 - 09/07/14 06:15 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Shins said:

Zap, maybe you just don't know as much as you think you know? This might help?

Tag Archives: Obama killed or captured more terrorist leaders under Obama’s 1st year than we did in the last year of Bush
http://thevelvetstraitjacket.wordpress.com/tag/obama-killed-or-captured-more-terrorist-leaders-under-obama’s-1st-year-than-we-did-in-the-last-year-of-bush/

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/the-terrorist-notches-on-obamas-belt/blogEntry?id=14638964&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%3Fp%3Dhow%2Bmany%2Bterrorist%2Bhas%2Bthe%2Bobama%2Badministration%2Bcaptured%2Bor%2Bkilled%26fr%3Dipad

Bush Official Criticizes Obama For Killing Too Many Terrorists
This reminds me of something Zap would say LOL
Just how unpopular are President Barack Obama's anti-terrorism policies with his Republican critics? Even when he's killing terrorists they find flaws.

At a panel on national security policy at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Friday, a prominent lawyer from the Bush administration's Department of Justice said he was concerned that the higher number of terrorist executions taking place under Obama was compromising U.S. intelligence operations.

"Why have executions increased?" asked Viet Dinh, a professor at Georgetown University Law Center and one of the authors of the USA Patriot Act. Citing a recent Washington Post article on the increased targeted killing of terrorists, Dinh complained that "the president and vice president expound this fact as a fact that they are actually successful in war."

"That doesn't mean I think they are not illegitimate," he added. "No, we have every right to kill the other side's warriors. But at what cost? When we do not have an effective detention policy the only option we have is to kill them before we can detain them. And if we don't detain them, we don't know what they know and what they are up to."

The crowd applauded. Though, it should be noted, Dinh got a scattering of hisses and boos when he defended the Patriot Act.

Facts don't matter, do they? You hate the president, and that's ok.
Try and have your shit together when post..

--------------------

Rate me here

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
    #20531997 - 09/07/14 06:56 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Shins said:

I almost envy the stupidity

--------------------

Rate me here

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20532029 - 09/07/14 07:12 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mtlmike90 said:
Because religion and god is a lie and all these phony assholes claiming they were prophets were either A)delusional B) very persuasive salesman C) great magicians D) great comedians E)all the above.

This applies to all those 20 so called "messengers of god." I'm not only talking about Muhammed here.

:lol: that sounds about right

I was just checking, because most people talking about "false prophets" think that there is in fact such thing as a "true prophet" and they happen to have a personal relation with one.

--------------------

OfflineHybridprX
Biodegrader of coir
Male User Gallery

Re: ISIS [Re: easyskunkin] * 1
    #20532050 - 09/07/14 07:26 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Let me simplify the situation for all you well-educated suburban rich kids.

I am a prophet of allah, I want all of your young adolescent female family members so that I may take their virginity, the ugly one's will be sold to fund my mission of jihad.....If you oppose me, I will cutt off your head and shoot your entire family..... Do exactly as I say or I will kill you.....Do not do drugs, play music or practice any other religion or I will kill you.... Do not talk poorly of me, or I will kill you.....

Do you all understand yet why ISIS needs to be wiped off the face of the earth?
Fuck politics, its time for blood shed and war.

--------------------

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
    #20532091 - 09/07/14 07:43 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Kill for peace, sounds legit

--------------------

Rate me here

Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

#20532278 - 09/07/14 08:49 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HybridprX said:

I am a prophet of allah, I want all of your young adolescent female family members so that I may take their virginity, the ugly one's will be sold to fund my mission of jihad.....If you oppose me, I will cutt off your head and shoot your entire family..... Do exactly as I say or I will kill you.....Do not do drugs, play music or practice any other religion or I will kill you.... Do not talk poorly of me, or I will kill you.....

Do you all understand yet why ISIS needs to be wiped off the face of the earth?
Fuck politics, its time for blood shed and war.

I say wait till ISIS turns around and eats Saudi Arabia and then wipe it off the face of the Earth, but as soon as the Saudis are threatened by who I think are their proteges we'll be there in force.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20532961 - 09/07/14 11:27 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

easyskunkin said:
How do you know he's a false prophet ?

All prophets are false

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: ISIS [Re: Citizen X] * 1
    #20532962 - 09/07/14 11:27 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Citizen X said:

Bend over for buttfucking

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: ISIS [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #20533793 - 09/07/14 02:24 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Iran, the only stable government in the region we haven't toppled (recently), offered to help us with ISIS.

We told them to fuck off.

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20533863 - 09/07/14 02:39 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

They offer help in exchange for the lifting of sanctions and a blind eye on their nuclear program. Probably not gonna happen. The Syrian government offered to help too, of course...

--------------------

OfflineLittleDaddy
Male User Gallery

#20533918 - 09/07/14 02:58 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HybridprX said:

"Well educated." Definitely - that correlates with our informed solution.

There are extremists with every philosophy. As Icelander said, don't forget that when you're on your jihad.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20533932 - 09/07/14 03:00 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Iran, the only stable government in the region we haven't toppled (recently), offered to help us with ISIS.

Good.  They conditioned it on us letting them get nuclear weapons.

They are no different than ISIS.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20534387 - 09/07/14 04:51 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Iran: Shia dominated moderate Islamic state.

ISIS: Sunni (more wabbahists actually) extremists bent on global Islamic caliphate.

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20534454 - 09/07/14 05:07 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

ISIS: Sunni (more wabbahists actually) extremists bent on global Islamic caliphate.

Are the ISIS wahhabites ? Or another salafist sect ? Doesn't really matter.

Of course, compared to them, the Iranian government looks moderate, but objectively, it is a fundamentalist theocracy, I'm sorry to state the obvious here.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20534760 - 09/07/14 06:21 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

It is, my point was zappa was calling out the Muslim world for not taking a stance against ISIS, when most of them are, or at least saying they are.

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20534948 - 09/07/14 07:02 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
It is, my point was zappa was calling out the Muslim world for not taking a stance against ISIS, when most of them are, or at least saying they are.

Yes, even Qatar stopped financing jihadists.

--------------------

OfflineLittleDaddy
Male User Gallery

#20535143 - 09/07/14 07:51 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

Some are encouraging teenagers to burn the flag and put some hashtag up. Of course, Fox would like people to think it's the whole Muslim community.

--------------------

OfflineMachineElf1.618
4-PO-Dimethyltryptamine
Male User Gallery

#20536509 - 09/08/14 03:00 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Lol Fox News suck. Why tha garbage is still around is beyond me.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #20536758 - 09/08/14 07:18 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Yes, fuck Iran having nuclear weapons. I remember seeing a conservative congressman on Bill Maher. He said if Iran gets nuclear weapons we will have no choice but to use tactical level nukes to knock them out because they will be buried under so much concrete there is no alternative. It's a scary scenario but he may be right.

Better to deal with this sooner rather than later.

I remember in the 80s, France was building a nuclear reactor for their Iraqi allies. Israel sent a fighter jet with missiles and blew it to hell. Iraq said the reactor would be used for peaceful purposes, but not many believed that.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Invisibleeasyskunkin

Re: ISIS [Re: Brian Jones]
    #20536785 - 09/08/14 07:33 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
if Iran gets nuclear weapons we will have no choice but to use tactical level nukes to knock them out because they will be buried under so much concrete there is no alternative. It's a scary scenario but he may be right.

What if the bombs are not pointy enough and bounce back to the USA instead of destroying their target ???

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20539298 - 09/08/14 06:11 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

ISIS isn't the only Muslim extremist group and there are extremists both Shiia and Sunni.  There are Muslim extremists taking on other Muslim exztremists biut that isn't my point.  The non-extremists have got to be responsible for all of the extremists.  The moderates are, so far, irrelevant.  Because they are either complicit or cowards.

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20539340 - 09/08/14 06:19 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

There is virtually no doctrinal difference between, say, Saudi wahhabism and the most batshit crazy salafist group. The difference is only political and strategic. That's the problem here.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20539357 - 09/08/14 06:21 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

If the extremists whackos from each group  would just be content with killing each other I wouldn't give a fuck.  Mafia against Mexican drug lords?  Knock yourselves out, scumbags.  Just leave me out of it.  But they want world domination and are crazy as fuck.  They must be put down like the rabid dogs they are.

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20539366 - 09/08/14 06:23 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Sure.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
    #20541064 - 09/08/14 11:36 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

all i ask is that ISIS stop using that horrible belly dancing music in their promos.

Invisibleeasyskunkin

Re: ISIS [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20541679 - 09/09/14 05:50 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

You could write to the Caliphate's religious police authority to remind them that the prophet expressly condemned the use of musical instrument, along with alcohol, adultery and silk, for some reason. Belly dancing music is an abomination to God.

--------------------

OfflineHybridprX
Biodegrader of coir
Male User Gallery

#20541889 - 09/09/14 07:05 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Why can't Iran have nuclear weapons? they have a very well trained security force.

America needs to stop imposing their sanctions on countries....The American motto is "Do as I say, not as I do" and they've pissed off 100% of the world with this ideology. America is the most hated country in the entire world as far as global politics are concerned.....and this is why.

Dumb drug policy, dumb forgein policies and on top of all this, they secretly give arms to these terrorist organization's and than go up in arms when the organizations behead their citizens or attack them....

The United States of America is a giant hypocrisy.
but I still like them a whole lot more than I do ISIS....the atrocities ISIS has comitted cannot go un-punished.

--------------------

Edited by HybridprX (09/09/14 07:46 AM)

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20542236 - 09/09/14 09:07 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
If the extremists whackos from each group  would just be content with killing each other I wouldn't give a fuck.  Mafia against Mexican drug lords?  Knock yourselves out, scumbags.  Just leave me out of it.  But they want world domination and are crazy as fuck.  They must be put down like the rabid dogs they are.

Agreed. We should stop arming one (or sometimes both) side(s) of those conflicts.

Isolationism ftw, we got this.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#20542283 - 09/09/14 09:23 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

The United States may very well be the most hated country in the world. We have troops in too many places. We might be the most admired too.

But we haven't nuked anyone in 69 years, so were on a good streak with that. I do think nuking Japan was a mistake, because it set a precedent. One that somebody else might remember down the road. In 1945 we obviously weren't thinking decades ahead about how many countries would have nuclear weapons. But we can certainly worry about which additional countries are going to get them now.

I don't normally think in terms of one religion being superior to another because they're all irrational, but I'm going to go out on a limb, and yes Islam is a big world problem now. And they treat women like subhumans. Christianity may have been all hot to fuck up the world once, but they settled down for hundreds of years.

The United States may abuse it's power, but it mainly does it through rational self interest. When the U.S. and the Soviet Union were in a nuclear standoff for decades, the concept of mutually assured destruction kept each side from attacking because despite the difference in our social systems, they were rational too. Thank God for godless atheist communists.

There are powerful elements of the Islamic world that would probably love to go down in a blaze of glory for Allah. The governments of these countries are often unstable and we don't know who is going to be running them a short time in the future. We are going to have our hands full dealing with Pakistan. India and Pakistan have their own mutual deterrent, but radical islamists are taking a larger role in Pakistan's government.

Politically, I either don't vote, or I vote Democrat. And I am %100 for either bribing Iran, or if necessary attacking to keep them from getting nuclear weapons, and that goes for a lot of other countries as well. Israel is not on the books officially as having nuclear weapons, but they have a lot of them. They will not use them unless they absolutely have to. Nukes in Iran and similar countries starts a nuclear standoff with Israel, and Israel is more powerful, and they will do what they have to do. We can all be thankful that Israel and Pakistan have not been in any direct conflict. And we can be critical from the safety of North America, but things over there are intense. My whole point of attacking nuclear development programs in Iran is probably moot, because Israel will hit them before we do.

I know it's arrogant to think that the world's powerful countries can have nukes but not other countries, but this seems like a very necessary reality

During the cold war, Canada was also behind the doctorine of mutually assured destruction. It wasn't just that the whole world might get wrecked but also I believe the shortest air route between the US and USSR goes through Canada. From what I understand Canada decommissioned their nuclear weapons in the 1980's and were very active in world efforts for nonproliferation treaties. But more lately they are backing off that with more concerns for their own security than world peace. I am pretty sure that current Canadian policy is that unless every other country disarms, they very much like their big American neighbor and ally to be heavily armed, and they don't want to see new nuclear powers in the Middle East. And unless I'm mistaken, Canadian troops follow Americans into nearly every war, except Viet Nam.

Also I don't know about this 'we funded the terrorist groups that are beheading our people'. Is that a fact? It wouldn't surprise me. Things are unstable there and today's ally is tomorrows enemy. Look how many times we went back and forth with Iraq and Iran on which one we liked at the moment. We supported Afghanistan too when the Soviets invaded.

--------------------

OfflineMachineElf1.618
4-PO-Dimethyltryptamine
Male User Gallery

Re: ISIS [Re: Brian Jones]
    #20544687 - 09/09/14 07:25 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

well that was a long history lesson lol. And we didn't completely fund these terrorists but they have taken military equipment and ammunition from the iraqi army which we did fund. If I remember correctly the US also funded the rebels fighting against the syrian regime. ISIS came from some of those rebel groups.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20544942 - 09/09/14 08:22 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I am rapidly becoming of the mind that weapons, like money, are fungible.

--------------------

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Re: ISIS [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #20545361 - 09/09/14 10:15 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

People crucified in Iran. Theoretically, crucifixion is still one of the Hadd punishments in Iran. If a crucified person were to survive three days of crucifixion, that person would be allowed to live. Execution by hanging is described as follows: “In execution by hanging, the prisoner will be hung on a hanging truss which should look like a cross, while his (her) back is toward the cross, and (s)he faces the direction of Mecca [in Saudi Arabia], and his (her) legs are vertical and distant from the ground.”

There are your moderate Iranians.... :lolsy:

Wanna see more?  Go ahead and search, there are loads of gory crucifixion videos and pics from 'moderate Iran'

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20547669 - 09/10/14 11:48 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

And?

Like it or not, Iran is a moderate Islamic state.

--------------------

Invisibledanielx
whatup!
 User Gallery

#20547677 - 09/10/14 11:50 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Citizen X said:

serious, neocons crack me up

--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20547730 - 09/10/14 12:03 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
And?

Yes, compared to the IS, but only in the same way that Mussolini's Italy was a moderate fascist state compared to Hitler's regime.

--------------------

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

#20547797 - 09/10/14 12:31 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

There we go godwin.

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

Re: ISIS [Re: Shins] * 2
    #20547830 - 09/10/14 12:39 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

You actually get a G point for resorting to the Godwin's law as a form of censorship, trying to pass my comment as an hyperbole.

Read your sig every now and then.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20547846 - 09/10/14 12:44 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

easyskunkin said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
And?

Yes, compared to the IS, but only in the same way that Mussolini's Italy was a moderate fascist state compared to Hitler's regime.

Of course.

I think we can agree that no theocracy can be labelled moderate, Iran is just the slightly less fat girl in a group of fat girls.

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20547895 - 09/10/14 12:57 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Absolutely. And you were right to point that it is a relatively stable regime compared to the region's standards, but still, do we want a theocracy with nuclear power ? Is a cleric holding the most preposterous medieval beliefs susceptible to use reason and rational thinking when confronted with the decision to use this nuclear power ?

That was my point, nothing more.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20547963 - 09/10/14 01:14 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Ayatollah Khomeini recently came out and said nuclear weapons are against the teachings of Islam, but that after all is just talk.

I don't want them to have the bomb, but I also don't want India or Pakistan or Israel or North Korea or Russia to have it either.

Kashmir is probably the biggest possible catalyst for nuclear war.

Then there's Israel's batshit "if we can't have Jersualem nobody will" Samson Option.

But do we invade a nation and provoke war to stop...war? Eh. I think by now any nation knows that using a nuclear device would signal the end of their existence. It's a great deterrent for foreign intervention, but it has no practical use (short of a nuclear holocaust, and it wouldn't really matter past that point).

--------------------

Invisibleeasyskunkin

#20548178 - 09/10/14 01:56 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

It was Ali Khamenei, unless I have to revise my non-belief in resurrection  :lol:

Well I guess he would say anything to hide the fact Iran is developing nuclear weapons, and as christian apologetics say, "it's ok to lie for the Lord"…

I don't like the fact Pakistan, India, North Korea or Russia got the bomb more than you do, but they do have it already. Short of an open conflict, there is not much to be done about it.
Now Western analysts think that Iran is still one step short of concluding their nuclear program, and I think everything should be done to put a stop to it. I am not very confident that it will be successful, but I support the sanctions and all the economic and diplomatic pressure that be put on Tehran.

I've checked your link about the "Samson Option". It is not really news to me, and it is actually just the principle of deterrence pushed to its ultimate consequences.
I pretty sure such a plan has been contemplated by the IDF general staff and Israeli politician spheres, but you have to remember that apart from the day to day administration of armed forces, a general staff mission is to speculate on as many possible military scenarios as they can. It doesn't mean this is the official Israeli defence plan. Such "doomsday plans" exist in all general staffs of all nuclear nations, including yours, and mine.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20549541 - 09/10/14 06:11 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
And?

:picard:

--------------------

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

#20551146 - 09/10/14 11:12 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, Iran is fairly moderate.  I mean, after all crucifying a few non-believers every now and then is pretty moderate for the Islamic world.  :smirk:

I would more tend to agree if you said 'The Iranian PEOPLE are fairly moderate.  But their leadership isn't.  The Iranian people themselves are pretty good.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#20552757 - 09/11/14 11:33 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

We should reinstall the Shah, he was hugely moderate.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20553887 - 09/11/14 04:43 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

He is dead and we didn't "install" him

--------------------

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

#20554731 - 09/11/14 07:37 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

My favorite T-shirt in 1979 said 'The Great American Dream' on it and showed the Ayatollah on his hands and knees with his robe up and the US Marines planting a flag up his asshole like they planted the flag on Iwo Jima Mt. Suribachi.

God, i wish I would have bought a bunch of those and kept them, they would be priceless now.  (Was in the Phillipines outside Subic Bay naval base)

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#20618268 - 09/25/14 05:13 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

There was some international news on last night (don't remember the source). They showed a large number of young Syrian male refugees returning from Turkey. Now that there is U.S. air support they are gung ho to fight Isis. This must have been a safe area and was filmed by a white Western journalist.

In another area there was a women filming everything that was going on in the streets with a hidden camera. The Isis guys approached her parked car and gave her a hard time because her veil didn't cover her whole face. She apologized about her veil being too transparent and said she would fix it, and they let her go.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom