Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Isreal uses human shields including children [Re: Shins]
    #20381069 - 08/06/14 12:54 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

oh, ok, so they do have ties, and they actually are horrible for Palestinian civilians? so i am right, and your admitting now?

oh wait, you want me to explain how they didnt want Hamas to become their enemy... well, lets see, because there is no proof, for one? there is no rationale for it; other then some baseless conspiracy theories? maybe thats why? no, i know, its because they affiliated with them for the mutual cause of stopping the PLO, whom were also fighting for their land back?

either way. its the past. Palestine can draw up some borders and stay there. just talk to the UN.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Isreal uses human shields including children [Re: Shins]
    #20381552 - 08/06/14 06:37 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shins said:
Quote:

akira_akuma said:

Israel didnt want Hamas to become their sworn enemy, i am sure. if that is not the case, then they will face their accusers, assured. nonetheless, it has nothing to do with the situation they are in NOW. Hamas has now no ties with Israel; so it doesnt matter if they started them, helped start them or not.

How do you know?

Hamas was originally a Socio-Political organization in the early years (About 1980~1987) and Israel did want to get support from them, but it didn't come to anything.  Now Hamas is one of the most Militant of the Muslim Brotherhood.

I just wonder why everyone in the US is Kissing Islam's Ass.  Fucking people cry about rights and stuff, let Sharia get a toehold here and the let's talk about rights.

Here is one of the favorite pastimes of little Kids living under Islam.  It's a game called 'Behead The Infidel' :smirk:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=118_1380116591

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Isreal uses human shields including children [Re: starfire_xes]
    #20381576 - 08/06/14 06:58 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

At least you fuckers are now accepting established truth.

Israel created Hamas: fact.

Israel uses Palestinians as human shields (on 1200 separate occasions): fact

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Isreal uses human shields including children [Re: starfire_xes]
    #20381683 - 08/06/14 07:57 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

So zapper admits he eat babies. It was all true in the protocols.

While usa is zombified with Zionist propaganda, the rest of the world has turned against the terrorist state. We always seem to be behind the curve.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Isreal uses human shields including children [Re: Stonehenge]
    #20383064 - 08/06/14 02:45 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, you are special.

PS: they did not create them.

InvisibleTherian
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Israel uses human shields including children [Re: akira_akuma]
    #20386350 - 08/07/14 01:59 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fucking people cry about rights and stuff, let Sharia get a toehold here and the let's talk about rights.

It already has. I'm sure it happens far more often than the media would ever admit to. Many countries are dealing with an overwhelming amount of muslim crime on their citizens while their politicians and media are complicit in the cover up of said behavior. This is especially prevalent in the Nordic countries that have been absolutely ass fucked by both their elected officials, and the Muslims fucks perpetrating the crimes against the native citizenry.  I believe the Tsarnev douchebag also beheaded three Jews on the tenth anniversary of 9/11 prior to building his pc bomb.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M8Kz78IaGE4

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Israel uses human shields including children [Re: Therian]
    #20387036 - 08/07/14 09:00 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

It might be back on as soon as tonight our time morning time middle east

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/06/kerry-calls-for-fresh-middle-east-peace-talks-as-cairo-mediations-get-underway/

If I may try and pray I hope there is an attempt that a permanent truce is reached. Perhaps Hamas will disarm and the blockade will be lifted. Or at least people will be able to evac somehow, or Israel will stop bombing schools

I can pray and that's it. :facepalm: you maniacs, you finally did it, you blew it up. Damn you

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Edited by imachavel (08/07/14 09:02 AM)

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: Israel uses human shields including children [Re: imachavel]
    #20387151 - 08/07/14 09:37 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Hamas should keep it up forever. Little by little the world, even usa, is throwing off the propaganda and seeing the brutal thugs for what they really are. Giving in to terrorism like that just encourages more and yes its the jews who are the terrorists. There is a difference between defending stolen property and defending your rights.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: Israel uses human shields including children [Re: Stonehenge]
    #20387950 - 08/07/14 01:23 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Now the war criminals are worried about being prosecuted for their crimes. They have ordered usa to use all its might to stop it from happening. Despite the so called "strained" relations between them and obummer, he will do as ordered. You can bet on it. Here is an except from the jerusalem post

Source: JPost

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu appealed to American legislators to help Israel stave off what is likely to be a concerted global push to haul the country’s military and political leaders to international courts for alleged war crimes committed in Gaza, The New York Post reported on Thursday.

According to the Post, during a meeting on Wednesday with members of Congress who are visiting Israel as guests of AIPAC, Netanyahu urged the American representatives to summon their powers in assisting Israeli officials who wish to avoid trial by the International Criminal Court in The Hague.

The congressional delegation includes Rep. Steve Israel (D – NY), who heard the latest from the Israeli premier regarding the tenuous Gaza cease-fire as well as Jerusalem’s strained relations with the Obama administration.

“The prime minister asked us to work together to ensure that this strategy of going to the ICC does not succeed,” Israel toldThe New York Post.

--------------------

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #20389853 - 08/07/14 09:31 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Israel did NOT create Hamas, but they did want to play them against the Fatah, which didn't work out.  And I would say the best people to try for war crimes would be Hamas, because, as I've said already, they are nothing now except the asshole of the Muslim Brotherhood and their stated goal IS genocide of the Jews.

Early Hamas was a socio-political organization that mainly focused on feeding and providing medical care, etc, for displaced Palestinians--and that was why Israel originally wanted to work with them.  But Hamas has been taken by hard-core kill-all-the-jews Muslim radicals.

I lived in Turkey from the 1st grade to the 5th grade.  There was an old couple (Jews) who lived in an apartment next to ours.  I asked my dad why they had numbers on their arms and he told me.

After that I can no longer accept the 'It's all the Jews fault' philosophy.  I hope Israel fries those bastards that want to exterminate them.  If you don't like it, fuck you.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Israel uses human shields including children [Re: starfire_xes]
    #20391182 - 08/08/14 09:57 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

And Israel has been overtaken by far right Zionist kill-all-Arabs types.

I wonder which of these two has a well funded military, secret service, and global media influence....

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: Israel uses human shields including children [Re: starfire_xes]
    #20391309 - 08/08/14 10:32 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I think the jews are the cause of all the trouble in the middle east. Most of the world thinks so, I don't give a rats ass what happened in ww2, they are the bad guys today. They pull that remember the holocaust crap all the time and fools keep buying it.

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#20391415 - 08/08/14 11:08 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Here is a view point condemning a strong view point on either side of the conflict

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/08/dont-tell-me-what-think-about-israel

Kind of makes sense, the liberal and conservative media lately have been categorizing sympathy for either side as Jew lovers or Islam lovers

Hell I'm not even religious. I believe internal observation in a non biased way of breathing and sensations within one self can eventually lead to internal relief of mortal sufferings. At the very least I support mental observations of physical and mental reality

I can't be judged as having a religious biased view of this conflict :shrug:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Israel uses human shields including children [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #20392255 - 08/08/14 03:22 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

Another lie
Quote:

I wonder which of these two has a well funded military, secret service, and global media influence....

I believe the Arabs spend more on military, have quite a few spies of their own and certainly have their own control of world wide media.  What is the Israeli equivalent of al Jazeera?

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: Israel uses human shields including children [Re: zappaisgod]
    #20392264 - 08/08/14 03:25 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

>I believe the Arabs spend more on military, have quite a few spies of their own

They don't have usa to bleed dry so they have to fund it themselves

>What is the Israeli equivalent of al Jazeera?

USA media

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20392270 - 08/08/14 03:28 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
>I believe the Arabs spend more on military, have quite a few spies of their own

I don't think the amount of aid we send Israel is causing much of a hemorrhage.
Quote:

USA media

Amazing that such a tiny portion of the population has taken over the news and entertainment industry. They are truly superior beings.

Do you even consume USA media?  Because the faggy American Jews are not all huge fans of Israel

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#20392336 - 08/08/14 03:44 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

LOL, all I can do is laugh at you anymore zapp. You have become a parody of yourself. In your last post you said you were not the one who claimed jews were superior. Next thing you say is this:

>They are truly superior beings

Judging by you, they are not.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#20392345 - 08/08/14 03:47 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not Jewish and I'm not the one who thinks they control everything

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#20392903 - 08/08/14 06:19 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:

Another lie
Quote:

I believe the Arabs spend more on military, have quite a few spies of their own and certainly have their own control of world wide media.  What is the Israeli equivalent of al Jazeera?

Why do you feel al Jazeera is biased? I find them to be fairly credible

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#20392914 - 08/08/14 06:22 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:

I don't think the amount of aid we send Israel is causing much of a hemorrhage.
Quote:

USA media

Amazing that such a tiny portion of the population has taken over the news and entertainment industry. They are truly superior beings.

Do you even consume USA media?  Because the faggy American Jews are not all huge fans of Israel

I wonder why

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order