Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCaddilac
(*'
Male

Loc: WY. Flag
Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp
    #20359240 - 08/01/14 07:20 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp

Email

Facebook
Twitter

BY BRYNA ZUMER, bzumer@theaegis.com
Updated July 31, 2014
A New Jersey man pulled over on I-95 near Belcamp has been accused of carrying suspected LSD in amounts that could be worth about $500,000, according to local law enforcement officials.

Maryland State Police troopers seized five to six ounces of suspected liquid LSD from a silver Nissan Altima driven by 23-year-old Daniel Enden at about 12:37 a.m. on Wednesday, according to a police report.

He was stopped near the exit for Route 543 by troopers from the JFK Highway STING (Special Traffic Initiative on Ninety-five Group), according to police.

Harford County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Cristie Kahler said that amount of the hallucinogenic drug could conservatively be estimated to be worth upward of $400,000 to $500,000, "since LSD is usually sold by a single drop on a blotter paper."

Enden, who lives in the first block of Acadia Drive in Voorhees, N.J., was charged with possessing a drug other than marijuana and possessing LSD with intent to distribute, according to online court records.

Enden was pulled over for a traffic violation, according to police, but online court records Thursday did not show any charges for traffic offenses.

He was released on his own recognizance the same day, according to the records.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaddilac
(*'
Male

Loc: WY. Flag
Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: Caddilac]
    #20359243 - 08/01/14 07:21 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry to post fam.

But do you think it was LSD..?

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: Caddilac]
    #20359291 - 08/01/14 07:44 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I don't understand how cops could find LSD in a routine traffic stop....The dude had to lose his composure.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Offlinetoader123
Male User Gallery

Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: Thayendanegea] * 1
    #20359495 - 08/01/14 09:00 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

They found it because I'm sure the dude was nervous as fuck when he was pulled over. Even without consent, they'll get the dogs to take care of that if they sense something is up.

Also, 5-6 ounces of liquid could just be one vial. They usually weigh it with the container.

Offlinedpomalia
Strange
 User Gallery

Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: toader123]
    #20360207 - 08/01/14 12:06 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Hey!! I live in belcamp!

Invisiblewhitelights
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: dpomalia]
    #20360402 - 08/01/14 01:06 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I bet they did weigh the container and all. the cops math is usually off but this is the first time ive seen them hit way low. that's like production price. that's 35 cents a hit. they weighed the bottle(s) and said there is 4-500,000 worth of doses at 5-10 a dose then said lets weigh it and really fuck this dude for having ounces of lsd.

--------------------
its that bitter-sweet-sour, electric-smooth-twang. everything you ever have, are. or will feel along with every emotion, joy, hate, love, fear or aspiration burning down your nerves and into the fabric of your place in this existence at ten thousand degrees above and below zero will you find yourself wondering if you've been dead or alive this whole time. being born over and over only to die over and over hoping the wheel stops in the same place it started when you spun it, and when it finally does and you can step back and take a nice deep breath you realize how beautiful life is, remember, wake up to the most beautiful day of your life every single day, its just the way.

Offlinespacechimp
touching the cosmos
 User Gallery

Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: whitelights] * 2
    #20360967 - 08/01/14 03:50 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

whitelights said:
I bet they did weigh the container and all. the cops math is usually off but this is the first time ive seen them hit way low. that's like production price. that's 35 cents a hit. they weighed the bottle(s) and said there is 4-500,000 worth of doses at 5-10 a dose then said lets weigh it and really fuck this dude for having ounces of lsd.

I got hit with a class x felony when i was 17. I had a dropper bottle full of lsd. It was around 100 hits. They weighed the bottle and the acid and said it was 3.5 grams of lsd. That would be a lot of fucking L if i really had 3.5 grams.:rofl:

Offlinesearching
Male User Gallery

Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: spacechimp]
    #20361199 - 08/01/14 04:48 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

No, they still way overestimated the price unless that is concentrated to lay sheets with. If it's actual liquid to dose people with then there's probably only like 5000 hits in there, at ten dollars a hit that'd be $50,000. I'm not sure how they got $500,000.

--------------------

InvisibleChasingBliss
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Los Santos
Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: searching] * 1
    #20361255 - 08/01/14 05:03 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Thank god. The world is a much safer place now. Think about the amount of rapes and suicides that have been prevented.

--------------------
:leaf:

OfflineMushie23
Entheogens
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: ChasingBliss]
    #20361374 - 08/01/14 05:33 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

"Enden was pulled over for a traffic violation, according to police, but online court records Thursday did not show any charges for traffic offenses."

I wonder if him driving at 12:37 am had to do with him being pulled over...

Drive in daylight whenever possible!!!

--------------------
Eat Mushrooms----plug into life and nature.

InvisibleStygianKnight
A Mushroom

Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: Mushie23] * 1
    #20361461 - 08/01/14 05:53 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Even though it's been made public, I wonder if the DEA is still doing their joint program with the NSA where they launder illegally gained information through traffic stops and other legal search operations to appear as if the search was legit.

OnlineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: Mushie23] * 2
    #20362348 - 08/01/14 09:28 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mushie23 said:
Drive in daylight whenever possible!!!

That is extremely important. 

Anyway, I feel terrible for the guy.  :sad:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisiblewhitelights
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: searching]
    #20362514 - 08/01/14 10:02 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

searching said:
No, they still way overestimated the price unless that is concentrated to lay sheets with. If it's actual liquid to dose people with then there's probably only like 5000 hits in there, at ten dollars a hit that'd be $50,000. I'm not sure how they got $500,000.

im saying if it were actually four to five OUNCES of lsd, it would be that price.

--------------------
its that bitter-sweet-sour, electric-smooth-twang. everything you ever have, are. or will feel along with every emotion, joy, hate, love, fear or aspiration burning down your nerves and into the fabric of your place in this existence at ten thousand degrees above and below zero will you find yourself wondering if you've been dead or alive this whole time. being born over and over only to die over and over hoping the wheel stops in the same place it started when you spun it, and when it finally does and you can step back and take a nice deep breath you realize how beautiful life is, remember, wake up to the most beautiful day of your life every single day, its just the way.

Invisibleazur
God of Fuck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Daid
Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: whitelights] * 1
    #20362918 - 08/01/14 11:40 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

hhmmmmmm

--------------------

A cube is NOT a cube.

FALL IN LOVE WITH LC
FOTTSE!!!
ALL NOOBS READ THIS!!!

OfflineFreeTheSoul
The wonderer.

Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: azur]
    #20363607 - 08/02/14 05:39 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

azur said:

hhmmmmmm

He either signed his life away to be the governments bitch, or he didn't admit to shit and they didn't have enough proof to hold him on the charges at that moment.

OnlineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: FreeTheSoul]
    #20363796 - 08/02/14 07:49 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

FreeTheSoul said:
they didn't have enough proof to hold him on the charges at that moment.

^Do you guys think this could be the case?  I mean, if they found Sweet Breath vials full of liquid, but had to send it off to a lab to prove that's it's LSD, maybe they let him go until the results came back?  I hope?

:shrug:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisibleazur
God of Fuck
Male User Gallery

Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: Learyfan]
    #20364043 - 08/02/14 09:39 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I don't know. I'm thinking...shit. I don't know. You don't get released on your own recognizance for the pettiest of crimes these days.

--------------------

A cube is NOT a cube.

FALL IN LOVE WITH LC
FOTTSE!!!
ALL NOOBS READ THIS!!!

Invisiblewhitelights
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: azur] * 1
    #20364544 - 08/02/14 12:20 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

it could be a high traffic area where the department he was brought into is used to seeing large amounts of drugs and just wants to filter through people as quickly as possible.

watch it be some legal rc and he gets away with it.  is there even any non illegal rcs that could be dosed in such a manner?

--------------------

Offlinethedream
The Most High

Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: azur]
    #20364554 - 08/02/14 12:24 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

The dude definitely rolled on his source. You know damn well with a bust like that the cops were itching at the bit to climb up the ladder and bust the source. These types of busts gets the cops dick hard.

I'd be willing to bet it wasn't  L, probably an nbome. If the dude was smart he wouldn't have admitted shit and kept his mouth shut.  Let the cops actually do some detective work and figure it out on their own, don't ever admit to shit. At the very least it will buy you some time to save up for a good lawyer until they get the results back from the lab.

At his age and the significant  amount he was caught with, there's no way you get released with no bail.

Invisibleazur
God of Fuck
Male User Gallery

Re: Police seize suspected LSD in I-95 arrest near Belcamp [Re: thedream]
    #20364585 - 08/02/14 12:33 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I agree. And I also think it's an rc cause acid is an elusive bastard these days

--------------------

A cube is NOT a cube.

FALL IN LOVE WITH LC
FOTTSE!!!
ALL NOOBS READ THIS!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom