Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline2bittoker
Resident PMP Advocate

Re: Freespores Review [Re: Fractal420]
    #20021298 - 05/21/14 05:43 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
Quote:

2bittoker said:
Quote:

Fractal420 said:
Is freespores back to their normal awesome efficiency? I got nothing but good stuff and always shipped out within 1-2 days. I tried them like maybe 4 separate times, but about a year ago. Is it less reliable now?

I think its hit or miss.  There's people like you, who report awesome service.  Then there's people like me who had to wait a month and got their strain choices substituted anyway.  I mean, come on.  If they were gonna substitute me they could have just sent whatever they had on hand right away.

It was my very first spore syringe order too so I was way more nervous than I would be now.  But still, I've used 3 other spore vendors since and they all got my order out within 3 days.  I just like spore depot more than any of them because of their bulk deals. I like to order a bunch at a time.

Also, they do you the courtesy of marking something "OUT OF STOCK" when they don't have it.  What a concept.

And the thing is, I know I'm not an isolated incident.  By far, freespores has more complaints about shipping times than any other sponsor.  Just use the search or look at the similar threads at the bottom of this page.  I know they are legit, there's no threads about them scamming people out of money, they do EVENTUALLY get you quality spores.  You just cant count on a consistent shipping time.  I figure either A) It's a side business for whoever runs it and they don't tend to it everyday or B)They can't handle the customer load.

For sure, I think it's the customer load. One thing I noticed was that back when I used them for microscopy (I like to look at diff spores and cultures and I love edibles, we all do), they had the most advertising out of any site on shroomery AND every single review was like "I LOVE FREESPORES FS IS THE BEST BLAHBLAH" and the only few times there were negative reviews, they usually either got reimbursed I think or just got squashed (some idiot was saying "my syringe doesn't work! It's not black enough and I don't got no growth! It's all your fault FS gimme more!"
For the record, I think FS has a perfect concentration of spores, a good amount, but not huge loads of black like I've seen with SW, but they're supposed to fix that..)

And from what I saw in the microscope, every single FS was a hit. Even if you didn't shake them up, they were concentrated equally enough that every 1ml would be pretty similar. Anyway they rocked, and the only bad products I've seen from them... I saw contams on a PE6 from about 8 months ago, and anything fresh was great. They don't do very well in the fridge and the syringes themselves from FS I think are a bit cheaper than the others (they have the lowest prices on the sponsor market for microscopy so I'm not complaining but I'd suggest to store room temp).

Anyway, off topic as usual, lol. FS started to get a hell of a lot of traffic and all these awesome reviews. Then time passes. And I see more FS ads than any other by 10x any time I'd be on shroomery during this last year. Then one day. One bad review. About an order not getting there. Then a bunch of other people chiming in, and eventually people saying stuff about contams or just bad service. I do think it's just the customer load.

I mean, this is a hobby where timing matters, so i guess you could just order a bit in advance to be sure.

They are certainly not selective scammers, and it's awesome that they write "out of stock". It's not hard to just find a similar cube syringe, slap a sticker on and send it out, and how will anyone ever know for sure? FS has pictures that actually do look similar to the outcomes.

Maybe they need to hire more employees, but I love their prices. It's the only actual sponsor that sells 10 bucks each.

I will give him credit, he PM'd me asking me what he could do to make it right.  I appreciate the gesture.  While I'm a loyal customer else where now, I will give credit where its due.  Thank you, Cryogenicz.

--------------------
“I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.”
"Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom"
― Rabindranath Tagore

Stuff for New Growers
Where new growers should start: RogerRabbit's PF Tek video    How it Should and Shouldn't Look 
My Simplified Bulk Growing  My OJ Shroom Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejwalt420
Terpin master
Male User Gallery

Re: Freespores Review [Re: 2bittoker]
    #20126720 - 06/13/14 10:45 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

They made sure ill never do business with them again!!
They screwed up my order after it took a month to arrived with not one syringe was viable..
Then when i received my reorder everything was contaminated and had no sings of viability..
All that work down the drain.. then a friend sent me a b+ and had no contams and were very viable..
They tired to make it right but just caused more work for me!! Ill stick with making my own prints and syringes!!!
:meltdown:

p.s I used them for two years in the past with no issue then i take a yr break and then crappy service? Also they have used my comments on there site..
http://www.freespores.com/index.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=73&reviews_id=11
http://www.freespores.com/index.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=110&reviews_id=32

--------------------

Offlineimjohn56
almost-happy-hippie
Male

Re: Freespores Review [Re: jwalt420]
    #20195455 - 06/27/14 06:25 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

2bittoker;

I know they are legit, there's no threads about them scamming people out of money, they do EVENTUALLY get you quality spores.  You just cant count on a consistent shipping time.

I ordered from them about a month ago and they had good shipping time, they sent me what I ordered only because I chose a random strain and typed freespores for the free one, because of money issues haha

anyway
while good shipping time my quality was not as great, my golden teacher spores didn't grow anything except  bacteria but every ban hua thanon grew fine :tongue:

--------------------
---I must have something down here to make my post bigger, so it looks normal like everyone else's .---   

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Freespores Review [Re: imjohn56]
    #20198654 - 06/28/14 12:15 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

It probably depends alot on how many you're ordering as well. For me, I always would invest in a few, so maybe that has something to do with it *shrug* makes me wonder. But either way I love FS and LSOS. Those are my go-to's

(Can't forget SW)

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Edited by Fractal420 (06/28/14 12:16 PM)

Offlinelandofthefree
Stranger
 User Gallery

#20206965 - 06/30/14 09:28 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I am a noobie to this wonderful path I have chosen, that being said I had used a different sponsor for my first cultures which where for the most part a success some even after extreme precautionary measures ended up with contaminants, oh well... in making my decision to order new cultures I turned to shroomerys search engine and searched for a new sponsor(woulda used the same one I had used b4 but at the time they were sold out of what I wanted)after reviewing many of them I decided on FS now seeing as tho this was barely a week ago I have no other physical results other than speedy delivery of 3 chosen syringes and as promised 1 free syringe, I opted for the second delivery option and received them in less than 2 days. So if my new cultures from FS are a success in correspondence with a much better price and quick delivery I believe that I have found my sole provider, keeping my fingers crossed=D

Offlinerlitwiller89
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Freespores Review [Re: landofthefree]
    #20272602 - 07/14/14 06:18 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I ordered from them Thursday afternoon at like 4 pm and they still shipped them out that day.  I received them today (monday) so that's 2 business days from the order date, which is really much faster than I had anticipated.  This is also my second order and they haven't done me wrong yet!

InvisibleUnKnownFunGUY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: Freespores Review *DELETED* [Re: rlitwiller89]
    #20278875 - 07/15/14 09:29 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by mrGerard1277

Reason for deletion: ;-)

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Freespores Review [Re: UnKnownFunGUY]
    #20295323 - 07/19/14 07:46 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mrGerard1277 said:
I placed an order monday after noon haven't receved a shiped Email yet , I'm not complaning yet. Btw I'm not shure but the last time I used these guys I think the web site said something like, we pride our selfs on fast shiping. I didn't see that this time on their page, am I thinking of another vender? Idk I have terrible memory and jump from vender to vender. Can anyone confirm that slogan?

I'm just curious are you guys ordering like one syringe or 3+? If it's 3 or more they should get back to you pretty fast. IME at least.

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinetinyfists
Stranger

#20324536 - 07/24/14 11:42 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

i ordered 4 syringes from sporeworks and 1 from freespores

freespores syringe: had to shine a light and look really hard to see the spores.

Sporeworks syringe: could see spores from 10 feet away lol.

Freespores- 0 out of 10 BRF jars produced mycellium growth

sporeworks syringe: 40 out of 40 BRF jars show mycellium growth

Anyways, that is my recent experience.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Freespores Review [Re: tinyfists]
    #20324990 - 07/25/14 02:09 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

tinyfists said:
i ordered 4 syringes from sporeworks and 1 from freespores

freespores syringe: had to shine a light and look really hard to see the spores.

Sporeworks syringe: could see spores from 10 feet away lol.

Freespores- 0 out of 10 BRF jars produced mycellium growth

sporeworks syringe: 40 out of 40 BRF jars show mycellium growth

Anyways, that is my recent experience.

Try LSOS, it's really not about how black the syringe is. I've had super black ones that never did shit (no contam either, just nothing). I like the concentration in their syringes. Anyway. I haven't gotten anything from FS recently but I'm sure to give it a shot to see if it's really worth all the complaints I hear lately.  Just curious.

FS helped me learn a whole lot actually, about a year ago

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Offlineimjohn56
almost-happy-hippie
Male

#20330372 - 07/26/14 02:29 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

i only ordered 2. one grew in every jar. and the other showed no growth at all in any jar.

--------------------
---I must have something down here to make my post bigger, so it looks normal like everyone else's .---   

OfflineCloner
The Cloner (eventually)
Male
Re: Freespores Review [Re: Jman420]
    #20345799 - 07/29/14 07:37 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Any clue on how fast the turn around is for Freespore.com? I placed an order on Thursday last week and haven't got any update yet. I'm not too impatient just wondering what is the average wait time for this site is for everyone. Based on the posts I have read it seems that the wait time tends to be random.

Update: Never mind. Just saw I got an email last night saying my order was shipped. So it was a fairly quick turn around for me so I'm happy so far.

Edited by Cloner (07/30/14 07:01 AM)

InvisibleUnKnownFunGUY
Male User Gallery

Re: Freespores Review [Re: Cloner]
    #20352556 - 07/30/14 07:08 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Freespores.com  made an error with my last order  they sent me a empty  10cc syringe  when  with my order I ordered  60cc empty syringe,  I sent a msg on here and got a reply  that they were sorry and they will send out that 60cc that they made a mistake on and today I get an email that its been shiped and to my surprise their sending me another free syringe of  what my original order was! !!
That's what's up, thanks Fs.

Edited by UnKnownFunGUY (07/30/14 08:49 PM)

Offlineimjohn56
almost-happy-hippie
Male

#20354478 - 07/31/14 06:56 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

so they do try lmao. must just be stoned a lot

--------------------

InvisibleUnKnownFunGUY
Male User Gallery

#20359848 - 08/01/14 10:27 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Nope just the sterile 60 cc syringe came in the mail, oh and the spores I ordered were only partially viable.

InvisibleUnKnownFunGUY
Male User Gallery

#20360388 - 08/01/14 01:04 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

imjohn56 said:
i only ordered 2. one grew in every jar. and the other showed no growth at all in any jar.

Yea that's what happend to me, 1 out of 4 inoculation points in each jar has rowth the other three point per jar zero growth. Did you msg them to tell them the quality was not their?

Offlineimjohn56
almost-happy-hippie
Male

#20361096 - 08/01/14 04:19 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

:shrug2: no, I didn't know if it was my fault or not being my first time growing. and by time I used the entire syringe, none still germinated. but I figured it was already to late to try and get a new syringe and was happy enough with the other syringe.:shrug:

--------------------

Offlineconcrete_666
fungus among us
Male

Loc: the land of the free
    #20361154 - 08/01/14 04:34 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Thats very respectable to admit that it COULD be user error. Ive used them.....fantastic results. Dont give up. Trial and error to get better. I wouldn't take it to heart, just keep on truckin. They obviously get a big work load, so they generally DO have a quality product. Good luck man!:asianofapproval:

--------------------
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? If heaven was perfect, how was there a fallen Angel, before sin?

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Freespores Review [Re: concrete_666]
    #20368579 - 08/03/14 11:49 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I think that when complaining about a syringe, a person MUST sort of admit their possible faults. But chances are if you had 2 and 1 worked 100% and the other 0%, it was either a bad syringe or something happened with the sterility, like if you tried to put the needle on and left it exposed or something, just an example. Its probably the syringe if its that even, though.

It happens. They would hopefully replace it.

I really like FS i just think eventually they probably get overwhelmed and make mistakes. They used to be really loved around here even last summer, nobody would say anything bad about FS and if they did, itd be like if you say something about SW now, people would say "i dunno man, you sure it wasnt your technique?" Because people really trusted FS and after a bunch of negative reviews its not like that anymore, but i dont know from experience this year. But in the past, they were nothing short of phenomenal, every single one was awesome under the microscope, perfect concentration too. Less black than SW but pretty even. Similar to how LSOS are now.

Btw, i love LSOS. To be honest i love all three of these places

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures