Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinedwnlw2slw
METANOIA

Re: The World Health Organization calls for the decriminalisation of drug use [Re: Society] * 1
    #20329123 - 07/25/14 08:44 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Enough with your one-liners! One sentence is hardly ever good enough to say what you want to say. Those famous quotes that are both short and profound are mostly by writers, philosophers, mathematicians, etc who have been working with those ideas their whole lives and have finally been able to in some way some up those ideas.

Yes I'm serious; I would have said 2 or 3 posts ago if I was joking. This is probably my last response to you on this subject unless you have something logical to say about the 2 QUESTIONS coming up. I find it strange that EVERY response of yours implies that you've ignored, misread, and misinterpreted as much as you did. I'm going to write as little as possible because your posts really do just ignore the parts you don't like. If you go back, you'll see that I did not change my original position. I'm including more subtle "grey" elements while you try to make it black-and-white: you say "it's ALL because of prohibitions and has NOTHING to do with the inherent nature of the drugs." I say "it's prohibition PLUS the inherent nature of the drugs."
No, I'm not regurgitating what you said. That's ridiculous.
Name one time where you took something I said out of context?...In your 1st quote of mine in your post-before-last, you cut the sentence/question short and argued against that sentence segment, which I already explained explicitly. Now, for the 3rd time, I'm going to take that same sentence/question and reword it slightly:

What about those other prohibited substances where the users don't resort to crime to the extent that hard drug users do to get more? How can this difference be only because of prohibition and have nothing to do with the drugs' individual effects and addictive aspects as motivation for criminal behavior?

Those are the only questions I care about now as it seems to be your main point of avoidance.

Anyway we agree at least that prohibition doesn't help with the whole drug situation and as far as I'm concerned, that's the most important part, which tells me we're on the same side.

--------------------
"Music is liquid architecture; architecture is frozen music." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Slow is the experience of all deep fountains: long have they to wait until they know what has fallen into their depths." -Nietzsche

My avatar is called "Inner Sanctum" by Luke Brown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKrishnaDreamer
I bleed nicotine...
Male User Gallery

Re: The World Health Organization calls for the decriminalisation of drug use [Re: dwnlw2slw]
    #20334522 - 07/26/14 08:24 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

What one-liners?

Quote:

I find it strange that EVERY response of yours implies that you've ignored, misread, and misinterpreted as much as you did.

Please list examples. I've been asking for examples for quite a few posts now.

Quote:

in your 1st quote of mine in your post-before-last, you cut the sentence/question short and argued against that sentence segment, which I already explained explicitly.

Because I only quote the main/relevant points, if you want I'll start quoting whole paragraphs. The sentence I cut out doesn't make my response any less relevant.

Quote:

What about those other prohibited substances where the users don't resort to crime to the extent that hard drug users do to get more? How can this difference be only because of prohibition and have nothing to do with the drugs' individual effects and addictive aspects as motivation for criminal behavior?

I've already addressed this multiple times. Drugs are addictive, yes, what are your solutions if not legalization? Crimes are caused because of high prices, if you make drugs legal and affordable crimes will go down, as evidenced by heroin maintenance programs and decriminalization efforts in Portugal.

Being an addict doesn't cause you to commit crimes if you can afford your drugs. You don't think people commit crimes on weed or LSD?

Quote:

you'll see that I did not change my original position

Quote:

I just feel there are differences beyond what you're saying that, maybe subtly, do have to do with their inherent traits.

Quote:

Maybe illegality cuts back on availability and purity, but in areas with a thriving black market for these drugs, availability is a non-issue. Yet people still drive themselves into ruin and milk others dry to get more or because abstinence/self-moderation is "not an option."

You pretty much say that being addicts are criminals. Are you ignorant of the fact that addicts can function in society and not resort to crime?

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Edited by KrishnaDreamer (07/26/14 08:47 PM)

InvisibleElVatoFirme
The Thread Killerâ„¢

Re: The World Health Organization calls for the decriminalisation of drug use [Re: KrishnaDreamer]
    #20340484 - 07/27/14 10:27 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Can't we all just agree drugs are good?
Let's put in the work and get them legalized!
There's power in numbers, and Shroomery has numbers.

--------------------
Did you know the pen
Is stronger than the knife?
And they can kill you once
But they can't kill you twice
Did you know destruction of the flesh
Is not the ending to Life?
Fear not of the Anti-Christ

- Damian Marley -

Offlinedwnlw2slw
METANOIA

Re: The World Health Organization calls for the decriminalisation of drug use [Re: KrishnaDreamer]
    #20357855 - 07/31/14 09:34 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not going to give an example of where you've misinterpreted, ignored, misread, etc. because it's ALL OF WHAT YOU WROTE. Every single thing you wrote in our convo is you arguing in black-and-white terms on this complex subject. You ignored MOST of what I wrote, expecially the subtleties, and try to put what I wrote IN YOUR BLACK-AND-WHITE TERMS. Example: I say "dark gray." You, saying that it's "white," respond that I'm saying it's "black," OVER AND OVER AGAIN NOW!!! You keep repeating that you keep repeating yourself because you're saying the same thing regardless of other details I and at least one other poster have introduced.

At least you addressed the one thing I was trying to get you to address:
Quote:

KrishnaDreamer said:
Being an addict doesn't cause you to commit crimes if you can afford your drugs. You don't think people commit crimes on weed or LSD?

This is what I've been hinting at the whole time...and weed and LSD certainly aren't the only other prohibited drugs that PEOPLE DON'T GO TO THE EXTENT THAT HARD DRUG USERS DO TO GET MORE. That's right, with few exceptions, most pot users and psychedelic users DON'T COMMIT CRIME  LIKE USERS OF HARD DRUGS. IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And look at the way you worded your question, if I don't think "people commit crimes ON weed or LSD." That's what you think I'm trying to say about hard drugs: that doing them directly causes a criminal mentality. NEWS FLASH!! I never once said that and in fact said the exact contrary to that a few times in more than one post.

That last sentence you wrote: "You pretty much say that being addicts are criminals. Are you ignorant of the fact that addicts can function in society and not resort to crime?"

You can't be serious after all these posts...I've been talking to a brick wall; I've also said the contrary to this a FEW times in MORE THAN ONE POST and IN MORE THAN ONE WAY because you kept saying the same thing no matter what I said.

I'm going to answer that question: NO!...nevermind, you really haven't gotten anything I've tried to say...

You ignored the points other posters posted as well.

Edited by dwnlw2slw (07/31/14 10:05 PM)

InvisibleKrishnaDreamer
I bleed nicotine...
Male User Gallery

Re: The World Health Organization calls for the decriminalisation of drug use [Re: dwnlw2slw]
    #20361546 - 08/01/14 06:11 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Figures that you can't even list one example.

You keep going on about hard drug users being criminals, why is this and what is your solution? Why are you even comparing weed and LSD users to hard drug users? What are you trying to get at?

Quote:

also said the contrary to this a FEW times in MORE THAN ONE POST and IN MORE THAN ONE WAY because you kept saying the same thing no matter what I said.

Then why do you keep arguing?

Quote:

You ignored the points other posters posted as well.

Which points are those? I've addressed every point in this thread.

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

OfflineLittleDaddy
Male User Gallery

#20361946 - 08/01/14 07:52 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KrishnaDreamer said:
You're redirecting the problems of illegality onto the drugs themselves. If we had safe areas to shoot heroin or other drugs like they do in Amsterdam and other Nordic countries I guarantee you nobody would be stealing because of their addiction.

Please support the argument that using specific drugs directly causes you to commit crime.

Platzspitz Park http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platzspitz_park

--------------------
The hotter the battle, the sweeter Jah victory.
Put the heathen's back upon the wall.

InvisibleKrishnaDreamer
I bleed nicotine...
Male User Gallery

Re: The World Health Organization calls for the decriminalisation of drug use [Re: LittleDaddy]
    #20362331 - 08/01/14 09:24 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Offlinedwnlw2slw
METANOIA

#20370544 - 08/03/14 07:09 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

My point: The fact that there are people who are willing to go that far even to the extent of committing crime...and where they've implemented harm-reduction programs where workers have to be paid to control their doses, where they would even commit crimes of theft and violence to get more, not so much that it would only be health-detrimental but that the users would do it regardless of the acute symptoms...These things are generally not reflected in the actions of users of lsd, pot, etc. How would the drugs' inherent traits not be a factor at all? It is not ONLY prohibition that CAUSES this. That is my point. It is probably MOSTLY prohibition that is to blame for the public nuisance aspect, but not ONLY prohibition in the case of such concoctions as crystal meth and crack...and maybe also heroine.

I never said something is wrong with a "habit." That's quite "stupid," for lack of a better word.

I agree that all drugs should be legalized and I said this already in multiple posts, so I don't know why you kept implying that my position was otherwise (probably because I was only 80-90% on your side, whereas you won't settle for less than 100%.) Your position is almost as propagandic as what caused prohibition in the first place...

I think that a true measure of how far people will go to do whichever drug would be for it to be subject to the generic, legal supply-and-demand based market, like legal weed is already in CO and WA. I suspect that every other drug will be on the regular market with minimal problems, whereas hard drugs/hard drug users might still need special treatment for a while, ie. expecting and getting their drugs more cheaply than others, because society will have weighed out the "pros and cons." (since I'm supposed to be copying your words and treating them like their mine lol.)

Also, as a general rule-of-thumb, the more a substance has to be synthetically "processed" and remove from the natural process, in terms of composition and method of injestion, the larger toll it will take on the user and the longer it will take the user to get back to "normal."

--------------------
"Music is liquid architecture; architecture is frozen music." -Johann Wolfgang Goethe

"Slow is the experience of all deep fountains: long have they to wait until they know what has fallen into their depths." -Nietzsche

Edited by dwnlw2slw (08/03/14 07:36 PM)

Offlinedwnlw2slw
METANOIA

#20370577 - 08/03/14 07:14 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Hey Krishnadreamer, I singled out a quote from my post that I figure you will use and have already done the work for you :lol:
Quote:

dwnlw2slw said:
My point: The fact that there are people who are willing to go that far even to the extent of committing crime.

Krishnadreamer: "I've already said a 1,000 times that prohibition is the direct cause of this crime."

--------------------

OfflineLittleDaddy
Male User Gallery

#20370855 - 08/03/14 08:24 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Prohibition is what causes the trafficking crimes and the organized crime associated with ALL drugs. Appropriate regulation is necessary. Some drug users will commit crime under the influence of drugs, but I suppose that's more on the person than the drug in most cases.

--------------------

InvisibleElVatoFirme
The Thread Killerâ„¢

Re: The World Health Organization calls for the decriminalisation of drug use [Re: LittleDaddy]
    #20370990 - 08/03/14 09:04 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LittleDaddy said:
Prohibition is what causes the trafficking crimes and the organized crime associated with ALL drugs. Appropriate regulation is necessary. Some drug users will commit crime under the influence of drugs, but I suppose that's more on the person than the drug in most cases.

Trafficking isn't a crime without prohibition.
Laws cause crime.
If you make more things illegal, you will see an increase in crime.

Regulation would be a step in the right direction.

--------------------
Did you know the pen
Is stronger than the knife?
And they can kill you once
But they can't kill you twice
Did you know destruction of the flesh
Is not the ending to Life?
Fear not of the Anti-Christ

- Damian Marley -

OfflineLittleDaddy
Male User Gallery

Re: The World Health Organization calls for the decriminalisation of drug use [Re: ElVatoFirme]
    #20371005 - 08/03/14 09:07 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

You are right. :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleKrishnaDreamer
I bleed nicotine...
Male User Gallery

#20371302 - 08/03/14 10:52 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

My point: The fact that there are people who are willing to go that far even to the extent of committing crime...and where they've implemented harm-reduction programs where workers have to be paid to control their doses, where they would even commit crimes of theft and violence to get more, not so much that it would only be health-detrimental but that the users would do it regardless of the acute symptoms...These things are generally not reflected in the actions of users of lsd, pot, etc. How would the drugs' inherent traits not be a factor at all? It is not ONLY prohibition that CAUSES this. That is my point. It is probably MOSTLY prohibition that is to blame for the public nuisance aspect, but not ONLY prohibition in the case of such concoctions as crystal meth and crack...and maybe also heroine.

Really ridiculous. Why would a someone commit a crime when their need for their drug(s) are being met? Some people are criminals regardless of drug use, and most people can function is society while using drugs.

Quote:

not so much that it would only be health-detrimental but that the users would do it regardless of the acute symptoms

Oh, like smokers? Alcoholics, and obese people? What does this matter for anything? Offer people who need medical care medical care.

Quote:

Your position is almost as propagandic as what caused prohibition in the first place...

Lol wtf? How so? Dumb ass statement.

Quote:

Also, as a general rule-of-thumb, the more a substance has to be synthetically "processed" and remove from the natural process, in terms of composition and method of injestion, the larger toll it will take on the user and the longer it will take the user to get back to "normal."

This shows how much you truly know, and why I shouldn't even be arguing with you.

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Offlinedwnlw2slw
METANOIA

#20380732 - 08/05/14 10:51 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KrishnaDreamer said:]
Really ridiculous. Why would a someone commit a crime when their need for their drug(s) are being met? Some people are criminals regardless of drug use, and most people can function is society while using drugs.

You really are trying to make the same point regardless of new information, which is why you feel like you're repeating yourself. I can totally agree with this 2nd sentence though, as I've not said anything to the contrary. However about the question, my point is that it has become clear that compared to "soft drugs" in these days of prohibition, it generally takes "more" to satisfy hard drug users' cravings; I am merely implying that it's not hard to see that the outcomes of this craving will continue in some form after prohibition, even if only having to be treated more specially than softer drugs. Again, what about the point about measuring it on a future supply-and-demand-legal-drug-market scale?
Quote:

Quote:

not so much that it would only be health-detrimental but that the users would do it regardless of the acute symptoms

Oh, like smokers? Alcoholics, and obese people? What does this matter for anything? Offer people who need medical care medical care.

No, not much like those. The acuteness of those symptoms is hardly comparable to those of hard drugs. Medical care costs, so that has to be worked out; I'm sure it will be worked out, but it does matter.
Quote:

Quote:

Your position is almost as propagandic as what caused prohibition in the first place...

Lol wtf? How so? Dumb ass statement.

If a position is extremely propaganda-prone, it is extremely one-sided and unbalanced and therefore does not acknowledge/show the full story and especially not subtleties...which is what you are doing.

Quote:

Quote:

This shows how much you truly know, and why I shouldn't even be arguing with you.

Please explain to me what you suppose I mean and why it's wrong. Even if this "rule of thumb" idea is off or even completely wrong, it does not in any way disqualify the main point I'm trying to discuss, which is that prohibition might not be the ONLY cause of the destructive outcomes of substance abuse, especially in the case of hard drugs. MOST but NOT ONLY. It is relevant to compare hard drugs to soft drugs in this conversation as several forms of both are prohibited.

This is probably my last response as you're obviously not open to anything I'm saying even though I've acknowledged at least 4 times already that we agree on the main issue, which is that ALL drugs should be legalized. In my responses I took all of what little you've said into consideration, whereas you simply isolate the snippets you don't like and make inflammatory remarks and semi-arguments against that. They are irrelevant simply because they don't include/address enough information. I'm no longer interested due to repetition of your knack for avoidance of certain points. I will read if you respond, but I probably won't respond back, unless it's better.

--------------------

Offlinedwnlw2slw
METANOIA

#20380806 - 08/05/14 11:10 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LittleDaddy said:
Prohibition is what causes the trafficking crimes and the organized crime associated with ALL drugs.

I never disputed this.
Quote:

Appropriate regulation is necessary.

This is sort of what KrishnaDreamer and I have been arguing about. He has been saying, extremely adamantly, that prohibition is entirely to blame for ALL crime associated with drug use, but I think that perhaps regulation --except on something like age-- would not be necessary if this were true.
Quote:

Some drug users will commit crime under the influence of drugs, but I suppose that's more on the person than the drug in most cases.

Agreed, but on the scale from softer to harder drugs, there is a higher risk for abuse on the "harder" side, and with more abuse comes more potential for harder withdrawals, mood swings, health declination, crime, etc.

--------------------

Offlinedwnlw2slw
METANOIA

Re: The World Health Organization calls for the decriminalisation of drug use [Re: dwnlw2slw] * 1
    #20380838 - 08/05/14 11:22 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Legalize everything and "let nature take its course," so to speak. No one can say with absolute certainty whether prohibition itself is totally to blame for all drug-related crime or not...until after prohibition, but even then, society will change and we'll be in a different world...

Legalize and time will tell :sun:

--------------------

InvisibleKrishnaDreamer
I bleed nicotine...
Male User Gallery

#20380882 - 08/05/14 11:38 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

You really are trying to make the same point regardless of new information, which is why you feel like you're repeating yourself. I can totally agree with this 2nd sentence though, as I've not said anything to the contrary. However about the question, my point is that it has become clear that compared to "soft drugs" in these days of prohibition, it generally takes "more" to satisfy hard drug users' cravings; I am merely implying that it's not hard to see that the outcomes of this craving will continue in some form after prohibition, even if only having to be treated more specially than softer drugs. Again, what about the point about measuring it on a future supply-and-demand-legal-drug-market scale?

I don't see your point. If ones cravings are satisfied, what would be their motivations to commit crime? We don't know what market prices are going to be like, but it will be more affordable and people who have an income will likely be able to support their habit. Crime will continue, because some people will always rely on crime for their income, but I think we will see a decrease in crime. You can't correlate crime with drug use, because most likely those people will commit crime regardless of their drug use. You can't say that because someone commits crime and uses hard drugs, that drugs are the reason for their behavior. From your perspective, if someone robs a bank and smokes weed, the reason for the robbery is because of their weed addiction.

Quote:

No, not much like those. The acuteness of those symptoms is hardly comparable to those of hard drugs. Medical care costs, so that has to be worked out; I'm sure it will be worked out, but it does matter.

How so? They're the exact same. Please clarify, your original statement was already ambiguous enough.

Quote:

If a position is extremely propaganda-prone, it is extremely one-sided and unbalanced and therefore does not acknowledge/show the full story and especially not subtleties...which is what you are doing.

Lol, how is my view one-sided? I've provided all the examples and rhetoric to back up my position. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Quote:

Please explain to me what you suppose I mean and why it's wrong. Even if this "rule of thumb" idea is off or even completely wrong, it does not in any way disqualify the main point I'm trying to discuss, which is that prohibition might not be the ONLY cause of the destructive outcomes of substance abuse, especially in the case of hard drugs. MOST but NOT ONLY. It is relevant to compare hard drugs to soft drugs in this conversation as several forms of both are prohibited.

It is completely wrong, this "natural drugs are better than synthetic drugs" bs. Also I still don't get what you're trying to say. Please state your opinion and use examples. Prohibition is only part of why drugs are destructive to society, okay, what is the other part?

Quote:

This is probably my last response as you're obviously not open to anything I'm saying even though I've acknowledged at least 4 times already that we agree on the main issue, which is that ALL drugs should be legalized. In my responses I took all of what little you've said into consideration, whereas you simply isolate the snippets you don't like and make inflammatory remarks and semi-arguments against that. They are irrelevant simply because they don't include/address enough information. I'm no longer interested due to repetition of your knack for avoidance of certain points. I will read if you respond, but I probably won't respond back, unless it's better.

Good, stop responding, because all your arguments are ambiguous and dance around what you're trying to say, and you're a horrible debater and just accuse me of not addressing your points but can't point out what issues I've failed to address. All in all a 0/10 debate.

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Offlinedwnlw2slw
METANOIA

#20381058 - 08/06/14 12:51 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KrishnaDreamer said:
From your perspective, if someone robs a bank and smokes weed, the reason for the robbery is because of their weed addiction.

If you still think this is what I'm saying, we've gotten nowhere. These are the black-and-white terms I was talking about that you're using and trying to fit my arguments into. I'm saying that it's not that simple, which is apparently why you think my statements are too vague. This simplicity or even that it might not be that simple is precisely where we disagree.

Quote:

Quote:

How so? They're the exact same. Please clarify, your original statement was already ambiguous enough.

I don't understand why you would say this. Zero of different drugs' symptoms are the exact same. If you had stated your position on this in the beginning of the thread when the topic of all drugs being different came up, I would have never responded to any of your posts.

Quote:

Lol, how is my view one-sided? I've provided all the examples and rhetoric to back up my position. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

This is another easy one. Claims like "I've provided all the examples..." are too bold to be true. Like before, even scientists who've been studying something their whole lives barely begin to make statements like this, and his topic is not only not simple but UNKNOWN. It's just too pretentious, not to mention naive.

Quote:

Quote:

It is completely wrong, this "natural drugs are better than synthetic drugs" bs. Also I still don't get what you're trying to say. Please state your opinion and use examples. Prohibition is only part of why drugs are destructive to society, okay, what is the other part?

OK...so now you've sort of said what you suppose I mean, now how is it completely wrong, considering that it was a general statement about substances in GENERAL and not only drugs. Also, define "better," because I didn't say that. And if you don't understand, why say first how it's completely wrong?

Quote:

Good, stop responding, because all your arguments are ambiguous and dance around what you're trying to say, and you're a horrible debater and just accuse me of not addressing your points but can't point out what issues I've failed to address. All in all a 0/10 debate.

You've just finally started to address the subtlety of "all" vs. "mostly," which explains why they seemed to be ambiguous. I said it clearly in a few posts, wanting you to address it, but maybe it wasn't black-and-white enough for you...? I've pointed out issues that you've failed to address, but I guess you've ignored that too. "All in all a 0/10 debate?" That's the most ridiculous thing yet. I think you are an extremely selectively intelligent person. Good luck.

--------------------

Edited by dwnlw2slw (08/06/14 12:56 AM)

InvisibleKrishnaDreamer
I bleed nicotine...
Male User Gallery

#20381157 - 08/06/14 01:25 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

If you still think this is what I'm saying, we've gotten nowhere. These are the black-and-white terms I was talking about that you're using and trying to fit my arguments into. I'm saying that it's not that simple, which is apparently why you think my statements are too vague. This simplicity or even that it might not be that simple is precisely where we disagree.

Wow, wtf are you trying to say then? Just say it.

Quote:

I don't understand why you would say this. Zero of different drugs' symptoms are the exact same. If you had stated your position on this in the beginning of the thread when the topic of all drugs being different came up, I would have never responded to any of your posts.

You're not understanding what I'm saying, I'm saying the comparisons are the same. You said that hard drug users will keep using regardless of the medical repercussions, and I related that to people who smoke, are alcoholics, or are obese; the comparisons are the same. But how does that support your argument anyway? Whatever that is.

Quote:

This is another easy one. Claims like "I've provided all the examples..." are too bold to be true. Like before, even scientists who've been studying something their whole lives barely begin to make statements like this, and his topic is not only not simple but UNKNOWN. It's just too pretentious, not to mention naive.

Again, no idea what you're talking about. How is my view propaganda or one-sided?

Quote:

OK...so now you've sort of said what you suppose I mean, now how is it completely wrong, considering that it was a general statement about substances in GENERAL and not only drugs. Also, define "better," because I didn't say that. And if you don't understand, why say first how it's completely wrong?

You said natural drugs are better because they take less toll on the body, which is bs.

Quote:

You've just finally started to address the subtlety of "all" vs. "mostly," which explains why they seemed to be ambiguous. I said it clearly in a few posts, wanting you to address it, but maybe it wasn't black-and-white enough for you...? I've pointed out issues that you've failed to address, but I guess you've ignored that too. "All in all a 0/10 debate?" That's the most ridiculous thing yet. I think you are an extremely selectively intelligent person. Good luck.

You have not pointed out what issues I failed to address. I think anyone viewing this debate will agree that you've not clearly stated anything. Just facepalms all around, just stop dude if you're not going to clearly state your opinion.

--------------------
Everybody's a ninja...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds