Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblenewageshaman
Amateur Ethnobotanist
Male

Re: give my dog some shrooms? [Re: Rewindicus]
    #19905951 - 04/27/14 04:45 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I reckon it would be more interesting to see a monkey on mushrooms, test out Mckenna's stoned ape theory lol :P

--------------------
:thumbup: If you found my response helpful then leave a positive rating :thumbup:
Drugs Done/To be Done: Weed, Mescaline, Bufotenin LSD Salvia, LSA, Psilocybin Mushrooms, Amanita Muscaria, Tabernanthe Iboga, AL-LAD, LSZ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineXero1
Stranger

Re: give my dog some shrooms? [Re: Rewindicus]
    #19905963 - 04/27/14 04:52 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Lol I enjoyed reading through the whole thing researching....yea thats it, researching.

brb gotta let my dog out for the 20th time tonight...hes got so much energy for some reason lol

--------------------

OfflineJohnny Depp
 User Gallery
Re: give my dog some shrooms? [Re: Xero1]
    #19906603 - 04/27/14 10:34 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

John Lilly MD used to give his dolphin friends lsd.  He reported that they had a great time

Offlineorigin novice
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Ocala, FL Flag
Re: give my dog some shrooms? [Re: iEATsingularities]
    #20286171 - 07/17/14 12:15 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iEATsingularities said:
he called me a liar and said i was wrong. i defended myself in a well thought out and precise manor. i guess immaturity and egos are still intact with most of you. tsk tsk.

i remember a shaman saying something about the ego coming back or being revived completely for everyone within a month after a 5 gram or stage 5 positive trip. until enlightened through sober meditation of course. in my honest opinion i think that without meditation tripping on shrooms can create a negative clusterfuck in the mind if the mind is not quieted from time to time. tripping also for me has opened my imagination or third eye so i have trouble imagining more than creating. when im actually tripping tho i really work my ass off around the house but after i feel kinda lazy. the most active thing i do is play paintball once a week. maybe im not giving myself enough credit but i do feel like i could be doing more with my body and less with my mind. finding a balance between the two like talking while walking.

with that said an old lady i know hypothetically gave my dog a single stem. how much do you think would be a good heavy dose for a dog? i believe that if i have a right to trip balls,  so does my dog.. given that i know she enjoyed smoking ganj soooo much :smile:hhaha.. i know her brain copacity and weight is less so she would need a smaller dose than i. hypothetically speaking.

also i believe all animals comprehend reality AKA conscience. if an organism can observe space, their life should be respected. although i also believe that all forms convey life. so the entire universe and everything that it is made of should be respected not destroyed. find beauty in dissonance(Tmethyl quote). although a forest may macroscopically look like a mess. microscopically it is full of sacred geometry. the universe really is a boundless array. mushrooms can tear you though alternate dimensions of reality BUT they also show you what TRUE reality is... you dont need money to be happy. everything you could ever wish for is right before your eyes.

--------------------

InvisibleJimmyjazz
Black Spirit
 User Gallery

Re: give my dog some shrooms? [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #20857203 - 11/18/14 06:08 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I too work with animals and i don't think this concept is inhumane.  I am considering feeding my dog an amount proportional to his weight that would be equal to less than half an 8th if he were human.  It is risky and a little irresponsible I will grant you that, but I would do it for his benefit and not my own entertainment/sick ideals.  Mushrooms have improved my life, and I think they could improve his too, I probably won't end up doing it because I would feel horrible if he couldn't handle it, but that being said, it is only a chemical reaction.  What I mean is that if done in proportion to the dog it should be a great experience for the dog, assuing you know the dog's temperament/intelligence well enough to figure if it would be prone to anxiety in the first place.  If anyone reading this is going to do it, I would encourage that person to take the dog somewhere outside and foreign so that the entire experience is out of the ordinary.  I have only gotten my dog high one time (very minutely) and I took him to a park he has never been to, and payed close attention to his body language.  He had a blast, but he saw a deer for the first time and that seriously blew his mind so he took longer than normal to calm down from the excitement of that.  What I am saying though is that if the worst case scenario happens, the dog will not associate anything he is familiar with with the bad trip, thus minimizing the damage.  But it is true dogs cannot tell you they want to, or that they are ok with it, but the same is true for anything else you decide to do to/for your dog.  For some a bath and nail trim will be more traumatizing then a half of shrooms.

--------------------
"The Meaning of Life is a play on words"

OfflinespacecadetCID
CityForager

Re: give my dog some shrooms? [Re: Jimmyjazz]
    #20857286 - 11/18/14 06:24 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

At one one point I decided to give my dog some mushrooms (ONLY ONE CYAN CAP) But he knew what they were. like every time that I would come home with a bag of mushrooms or weed he knew what was up.. haha any ways I has for got to put one into my tea and had already drank it and he was just siting on the ground looking up at me like "please.. oh pleaseee can I have it.." so I gave him the mushroom and he had no negative reaction at all, in fact I bet he loved it! He just cuddled up with me and we both tripped together. And to this day when I show up to my parent house to see them, their(my dog) Lou, runs up like crazy to see me. Just dont give them too much :laugh:

--------------------

LIVE FREE!

OfflinePatcannon1
Stranger
Re: give my dog some shrooms? [Re: brickwallnomad]
    #23948719 - 12/22/16 10:34 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Hey man, you know your dogs temperament best. If you re close with your dog and want to dose him a small amount for the sake that you love them and you want to see if he will too, by all means go for it and anybody that says otherwise can fuck off. If they dont want to give it to their dog , then DONT. Just understand the risks because you cant blame anybody but yourself if anything goes wrong. I only say this because i plan to dose up my dog later today because i love the shrooms and i know he will too <3

Offlinepsilosalvia
Pirate
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bat Country
Re: give my dog some shrooms? [Re: Patcannon1]
    #23948860 - 12/22/16 11:29 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Hey brother, that's a thread from 6 years ago.. so, I think what is done is already done.

And yeah man, no one's judging.. he's your best friend and if you find it okay to give him shrooms, and ready to deal with the aftermath if there's a bad one, then go for it.
Actually it happens a lot when dogs eat shrooms by mistake and it's alright, it's over after a while like anything.
he might even like it.

--------------------

“Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.” -Edward Teach.

Offlinegolmo
Male

Loc: Canaan
Re: give my dog some shrooms? [Re: psilosalvia] * 1
    #23955764 - 12/25/16 05:19 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

just watched a video on facebook and reminded of this post.
its a video of a dog who accidently ate shrooms
https://www.facebook.com/Dose/videos/1127379784023225/

OfflineXero1
Stranger

Re: give my dog some shrooms? [Re: golmo]
    #23957313 - 12/25/16 09:04 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

The comments in that facebook video are a sign of how tragically wrong peoples views on mushies are :frown:

--------------------

OfflineXero1
Stranger

#23957335 - 12/25/16 09:23 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

I've given some pins to feeder mice my snake refused to eat a couple of times. It definitively effects them pretty dramatically. They have trouble with motor skills at first and then eventually calm down and lose all signs of fear before accepting their fate.

--------------------

OfflineGet Shwifty
I love you guys
Male User Gallery

#23958127 - 12/26/16 11:26 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Xero1 said:
I've given some pins to feeder mice my snake refused to eat a couple of times. It definitively effects them pretty dramatically. They have trouble with motor skills at first and then eventually calm down and lose all signs of fear before accepting their fate.

I love imagining that, haha

Offlinetotallylike
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: give my dog some shrooms? [Re: Get Shwifty]
    #23959222 - 12/26/16 08:34 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

probably not cool

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies