Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleLordSenate Happy Birthday!
One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Loc: First Circle of Hell
Dark Souls free, xbox live
    #20071912 - 06/02/14 12:27 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblecApTaInCrAp
Delightfullyexcellent
 User Gallery

Re: Dark Souls free, xbox live [Re: LordSenate]
    #20076767 - 06/03/14 03:15 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

..but it says 19 99.

--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."

One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: Dark Souls free, xbox live [Re: cApTaInCrAp]
    #20076847 - 06/03/14 03:52 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Do you have xbox live gold? I should have put that in the description sorry. You have to have an xbox live membership. I would get one anyways because they're about to start giving out 2-3 games a month or some shit just like PSN.

OfflineUzziel
O_o

#20078199 - 06/03/14 01:01 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LordSenate said:
they're about to start giving out 2-3 games a month or some shit just like PSN.

You're kinda late to the bandwagon :lol:

XBL has been giving out 2 free games a month since last year. It's been going on for over 8 months now... not sure how long exactly.

:tongue:

One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: Dark Souls free, xbox live [Re: Uzziel]
    #20078492 - 06/03/14 02:21 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Ahh, oops lol. I've been getting them nearly all the time but thought other people might not know. But I see your point. :wink:

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#20079359 - 06/03/14 05:36 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Ya I saw that earlier just downloaded it. Remember this game being hard as fuck never finished it.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#20079371 - 06/03/14 05:37 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Uzziel said:
Quote:

LordSenate said:
they're about to start giving out 2-3 games a month or some shit just like PSN.

You're kinda late to the bandwagon :lol:

XBL has been giving out 2 free games a month since last year. It's been going on for over 8 months now... not sure how long exactly.

:tongue:

And yup I have quite a collection now. Ya you have to have gold. My little brother has it so I just go on his account download it then it works for all accounts.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: Dark Souls free, xbox live [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20079484 - 06/03/14 05:57 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, I've  been trying to grab them whenever I see them. I didn't know that it was the 1st and 16th when the games come out so at least I know when to check for new games now!

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#20080044 - 06/03/14 07:54 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Ya I've known for about a year. Got some cool games out of it. Definitely a cool program and I don't even pay for gold haha.

--------------------

OfflineUzziel
O_o

#20081043 - 06/04/14 12:02 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Hell it's worth buying gold just for that. $60/year and you get 2 free games per month. Kinda lame when its some dumb arcade game, but sometimes you get some epic games. I too have built a nice little collection of free games, hundreds of dollars worth.

But for console games, its definitely worth it.

One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

#20081105 - 06/04/14 12:19 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Shits it not even 60$ a year, they have them on sale for 35$ all the time. Definitely during black friday (or thursday rather LOL) you can get them online at gametop and amazon also during various times. I always get about 2 cards a year or so for both PSN and xbox live

OfflineUzziel
O_o

#20081151 - 06/04/14 12:36 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Well shit I didn't even know they did that. Good to know man - next time I'll pick some up for $35.

Totally worth it for all the free games, I barely even play online haha. Maybe once a month

One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

#20081253 - 06/04/14 01:04 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Do you need it to play online on xbox one? I know you have to for ps4, so i get ps plus since I have all ps systems. That way I can get free cross buy games for the vita and then all the other shit for ps3 and the very occasional ps4 game. Xbox live gold does pay for it self though, especially when you grab a few of the 30-35$ cards at a time. They are pretty easy to get, they are all over on black friday (like i said mostly thursday now though).. just have to read ads, but I got them online at multiple places, amazon and gamestop i believe. But even then they've had a few times this year they've dropped in price, probably trying to hook new people into getting them consistently. Regardless though they pay for themselves, even if you did pay $60 but yeah definitely keep an eye out for them to drop in price occasionally.

I'm real into shopping during that period of time so if I see it before or around that time I'll try to make sure to post in in this forum for others.

OfflineUzziel
O_o

#20086050 - 06/04/14 10:27 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I'm sure you do. I don't own an Xbox one though and have no real plans of buying one. No good games out for it that made me go "Wow - gotta get it"

Maybe in the future if my shit breaks or something :shrug:

Offlinerhizomorphs
Dude

#20086086 - 06/04/14 10:34 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

if your membership expires or you stop getting "Gold" do they games stay on your hard drive? can you still play the games? say after your subscription ends?

--------------------

No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Dark Souls free, xbox live [Re: rhizomorphs]
    #20086358 - 06/04/14 11:41 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Just started playing and now I remember why I never finished it :lol:

--------------------

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#20086362 - 06/04/14 11:42 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

rhizomorphs said:
if your membership expires or you stop getting "Gold" do they games stay on your hard drive? can you still play the games? say after your subscription ends?

Yep I download them on my brothers gold account and play them on my account which doesn't have it. It's yours for life.

--------------------

Offlinerhizomorphs
Dude

#20086456 - 06/05/14 12:06 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

cool, downloading it now. ive downloaded other games for free with gold, and my membership expires at the end of the month, and I don't think im going to renew it.

--------------------

No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#20086507 - 06/05/14 12:28 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Ya I don't really play much so I don't bother with it. Bro has it though so I just download all the games and it is usable to anybody who has an account on the hard drive.

--------------------

One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

#20086526 - 06/05/14 12:38 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah but does he have an active gold account? That may be why you can use it without it being active. I don't see how they would let you keep the game after your subscription ran out. PS doesn't do that, I suppose xbox could but I don't see why they would since usually would do something like that themselves.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
2,470 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.