Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineHagbardCeline
Student-Teacher-Student-Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
Watch Dogs on Xbox One
    #20049414 - 05/27/14 11:21 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know how I feel about the game so far (it's really complicated) but the server issues are driving me nuts.  Is anyone else getting bad lag?  Why the fuck would they choose to not use Xbox One server network is beyond me.

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblerefried

Re: Watch Dogs on Xbox One [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #20049473 - 05/27/14 11:44 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I want to know how the multi-player is.  If it's anything like GTA 4 for pc, I'll buy it.  Don't own a console.

Offlineangusburrito
Stranger

Re: Watch Dogs on Xbox One [Re: refried]
    #20049902 - 05/28/14 03:34 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Well that sucks. What are the graphics like? I heard they were bad like PS2 bad, but that was from only one person

OfflineHagbardCeline
Male User Gallery

Re: Watch Dogs on Xbox One [Re: angusburrito]
    #20051073 - 05/28/14 11:17 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I can tell you for certain that person was full of shit.  On the XOne at least, the graphics are certainly next gen.  In online and fast sections of gameplay however, there is fair amount of frame dropping, screen tearing, and artifacts, though. 

As I stated in my first post, this appears to mainly be due to non-use of the massive, purpose built XOne server farm.  They are using Uplay servers and I think it was a big mistake.

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

OfflineHagbardCeline
Male User Gallery

Re: Watch Dogs on Xbox One [Re: refried]
    #20051090 - 05/28/14 11:24 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I've only barely explored the multiplayer, so I can't give you a complete review.  The only thing I did other than free roam is racing.  I mostly enjoy the racing mode, but it feels more arcade than simulator as far as the actual driving goes.  Compared to GTA V on 360, the driving is far more twitchy and difficult.  One aspect that is really annoying is depending on which view you select (in front of car, in car, above car or further above car) the look around control on the right stick is independent of your driving.  This means that both the turn and look (left & right sticks) must both be used to take a turn or you'll end up not seeing the road your turning on to.  There is no fixed view when the camera is above the car.

--------------------

OfflineLordHuron
Browncoat
Male

Re: Watch Dogs on Xbox One [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #20055043 - 05/29/14 07:23 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Has anyone bought it for PC yet? I was gonna post a thread but I thought I would just post in here. I read that it does have offline capabilities can anyone confirm this? I work in an area where our internet is probably jealous of how fast dialup is lol. Fine for web browsing and shroomery posting but not gaming.

--------------------

Invisiblerefried

Re: Watch Dogs on Xbox One [Re: LordHuron]
    #20055046 - 05/29/14 07:26 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I have the game but haven't had time to play it.  Took 3 installs to get it to work.  It kept installing in program files x86 but I had to manually install it into Program Files to get it to work.  There is an offline mode but you'll need to add it to your uplay account first.

InvisibleLordSenate Happy Birthday!
One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Loc: First Circle of Hell
Re: Watch Dogs on Xbox One [Re: LordHuron]
    #20059295 - 05/30/14 01:41 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I bought it for PC.. However, I bought it from blockbuster australia (I live in the US), because it was on sale, for a real good price, before it even released. But it ended up being back ordered for a long ass time now,. It's supposed to ship in a few days they tell me though.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals