Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAndyy
Stranger

Paintball
    #19890974 - 04/24/14 12:33 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Anyone here really into it? I started when I was 10, got into a couple tournaments around 14, love competitive paintball.

I haven't played since I was 16, but I'm about to have a decent job and I'm thinking about dropping some dough on a new setup and getting back into playing every weekend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethelanzii

Re: Paintball [Re: Andyy]
    #19891110 - 04/24/14 01:18 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

i like the adrenaline rush.  it is like real life cod

OfflineAmazonianGuru
Living Jungle Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: Paintball [Re: thelanzii]
    #19891118 - 04/24/14 01:22 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Nemmies said:

Uhm... No?

THIS is like "real life cod"

I hate Paintball.

--------------------

Offlineevileye001
Stranger then you
Male User Gallery

Re: Paintball [Re: AmazonianGuru]
    #19891148 - 04/24/14 01:32 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

UniversalShaman said:
Quote:

Nemmies said:

Uhm... No?

I hate Paintball.

why you say that? yea air soft can be cool because the guns look realistic but there inaccurate at long range and just arent that great.

with paint ball they actually FUCKING HURT! a nice welt is good incentive to not get hit. tho only gorilla warfare is what i like. fuck being in a small inclosed filled firing like a mad man hoping you hit some one.

staked behind a bush, belly crawling. you see your target, a spec in the distance. breath, fire! "son of a bitch!!! hit!!!" pistol on the side, weighting for the next target or fire fight! radio you buddy target at 8 o'clock, coming your way.

--------------------
we are the universe contemplating its self.

Edited by evileye001 (04/24/14 01:33 AM)

OfflineAmazonianGuru
Living Jungle Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: Paintball [Re: evileye001]
    #19891154 - 04/24/14 01:35 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

evileye001 said:
Quote:

UniversalShaman said:
Quote:

Nemmies said:

Uhm... No?

I hate Paintball.

why you say that? yea air soft can be cool because the guns look realistic but there inaccurate at long range and just arent that great.

with paint ball they actually FUCKING HURT! a nice welt is good incentive to not get hit. tho only gorilla warfare is what i like. fuck being in a small inclosed filled firing like a mad man hoping you hit some one.

staked behind a bush, belly crawling. you see your target, a spec in the distance. breath, fire! "son of a bitch!!! hit!!!" pistol on the side, weighting for the next target or fire fight! radio you buddy target at 8 o'clock, coming your way.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

--------------------

Offlineevileye001
Stranger then you
Male User Gallery

Re: Paintball [Re: AmazonianGuru]
    #19891162 - 04/24/14 01:39 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

oh ok, :wink:

--------------------

Offlineevileye001
Stranger then you
Male User Gallery

#19891166 - 04/24/14 01:40 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

iv played both btw when i was a bit younger.

--------------------

Offlineevileye001
Stranger then you
Male User Gallery

#19891175 - 04/24/14 01:43 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

maybe things have changed since then but i remember most airsoft guns felt like a flick at most. the most powerful one would sting like a bitch for a sec at point blank and the weight was so low it lost its power and any wind would take it far of course more then 30 yards or so.

--------------------

OfflineAndyy
Stranger

#19891330 - 04/24/14 03:04 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Competitive paintball is its own sport, not really a war type thing.

Skip like 30 seconds in to see actual play. I fucking love playing that way. Horn buzzes, you break away and run where your position is. Meanwhile multiple guys on the other side are shooting up to 20 paintballs per second all over the place. You can run up on people and throw a couple shots into them point blank. All kinds of shit. Super fast paced and competitive.

What makes you hate paintball Shaman?

OfflineThe5thElement
Smile Friends :)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #19891331 - 04/24/14 03:05 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

One time, my good friend's brother was getting married so he had like a bachelor party at a paintball place. My buddies brother was a peace officer at the time, so all his friends that he invited were cops meanwhile my buddy and our friends were a bunch of stoners and alcoholics so were getting fucking blasted in the parking lot, drinking beers and smoking weed :lol: We didn't give one fuck because we knew they were off duty, The paintball place was outside and massive man, like I think we played on 3-4 differn't areas on the course, and that wasn't even all the maps they had.

Anyways long story short, we beat the cop team like every game except one it was pretty fun.

OfflineThe5thElement
Smile Friends :)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Paintball [Re: The5thElement]
    #19891336 - 04/24/14 03:08 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Man I remember one time me and my one friend were the only people left on our team in the area that we were fighting in, and we were getting suppressed pretty hard, so were sitting in this bunker and all we can here is like SPLAT SPLAT SPALT x100 so we lit up a joint and smoked it in between counter firing it was amazing man. Good times, forgot about those days :sun:

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

Re: Paintball [Re: The5thElement]
    #19891340 - 04/24/14 03:08 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

I never got into paintball much

would be down though

--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

OfflineAndyy
Stranger

Re: Paintball [Re: watermelon mon]
    #19891380 - 04/24/14 03:29 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Its a shitload of fun, woodsball, recball, or speedball. Just gotta find a good field with cool people. Only problem is it is expensive as fuck and you can only do it on the weekends.

Offlinespazmodog
Male

#19891436 - 04/24/14 03:54 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

paintballing is awesome, i remember the first time i played it as a kid, was scary as shit. i definatly really like the fact that it actually hurts like shit to get hit, gives you reason to think carefully about what you are doing.

Invisibletrippinballs420
Samall Johnson
Male User Gallery

Loc: CO Flag
Re: Paintball [Re: spazmodog]
    #19891708 - 04/24/14 05:59 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

airsoft is for fags :lol:

paintball is the shit...i need to start playing again....same deal man, i started when i was like 10 got my first tippmann 98 custom at like 11 and was in tourneys at 14-16

i need a new compressed air tank for my guns tho, mine is out of date so they wont fill it :frown: plus its got some rust on some fittings. that cant be good. i like to rock a crown royal bottle bag over the compressed air tank like a badass :P and i also rock a cheetah print do-rag haha

havent played in a couple years but still got my guns tucked away somewhere

whats left is a 2001 WGP black magic autococker fully mechanical with an evil detonator reg and an on/off drop, also a different hinge trigger frame with a shorter trigger pull from AKALMP. much like this one just slightly different reg, trigger frame and drop forward...shes my faithful backup

my baby tho (when shes running smoothly) is a 2004 fully electronic WGP prostock cocker with an E1 EBlade and a palmers pursuit shop custom reg, all delrin bold....this bitch is badass when it runs, like 2mm trigger pull, on a magnetic trigger connected to a motherboard and solenoid that let me run 20-30 balls per second...she was my tourney gun....identical to this pic, but different reg and the whole pneumatics on the front block were aftermarket.....some of the parts were rated to run at 55+ balls a second

summers just round the corner....gonna have to pull out the dye jersey and pants and try and get a day of playin in

what do you guys prefer, woodsball, speedball, or tourney style airball? personally tourney style airball is my go to....haulin ass off the break layin ropes of paint down the alleys, divin behind bunkers, into snakes, bunkering people from 4 feet away and hittin em like 4 times just to make sure :lol:

ahhh paintball is fun

--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

OfflineAndyy
Stranger

Re: Paintball [Re: trippinballs420]
    #19892822 - 04/24/14 12:06 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Once I got into airball, its definitely my favorite way to play. Bunkering people is one of the best feelings haha, fuckin mowing faces. Autocockers are pretty fucking badass still, never had one though.

Right now I have a SFT shocker, crossfire 68/45, and a vlocity jr. My plan this summer is to get a G6R f5.

You know you can get your tank rehydroed, right? Places that test fire extinguishers can usually do it for 20-40 bucks. I have to get mine rehydroed before I can start playing. And you can probably put a new reg on it if the old one is rusted.

I watched a few hours of PSP play last night and its got me stoked to play again.

InvisibleZombi3
Bella Ciao!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bat Country Flag
    #19892877 - 04/24/14 12:28 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I play bushball locally.
My setup is pretty simple.
Tippman 98 platinum edition with a flatline barrel and an AK-47 stock with a red dot site. I made some DIY handle grips with some wood to match the stock.
Its too dam pricey to play every weekend but I go when I can.

Paintball > Airsoft
Bushball > Speedball

--------------------
Youve Met With A Terrible Fate, Havent You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

OfflineAlmond Flour
...get off my lawn!
Male

Re: Paintball [Re: Zombi3]
    #19893187 - 04/24/14 01:38 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I love paint balling, if I lived down south a bit I would definitely get back into it.

--------------------
Hippies and Liberals love Pope Francis, so why dont I quote him for you guys. "There is NO SALVATION outside the Catholic Church" :morningtoke:

InvisibleZombi3
Bella Ciao!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bat Country Flag
Re: Paintball [Re: Almond Flour]
    #19898656 - 04/25/14 02:00 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Usually rocking a red dot site but the sniper scope is good for covering. Accurate as fuck with the flatline.
:headbang3:

--------------------
Youve Met With A Terrible Fate, Havent You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
Re: Paintball [Re: trippinballs420]
    #19898844 - 04/25/14 02:37 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

trippinballs420 said:
airsoft is for fags :lol:

paintball is the shit...i need to start playing again....same deal man, i started when i was like 10 got my first tippmann 98 custom at like 11 and was in tourneys at 14-16

i need a new compressed air tank for my guns tho, mine is out of date so they wont fill it :frown: plus its got some rust on some fittings. that cant be good. i like to rock a crown royal bottle bag over the compressed air tank like a badass :P and i also rock a cheetah print do-rag haha

havent played in a couple years but still got my guns tucked away somewhere

whats left is a 2001 WGP black magic autococker fully mechanical with an evil detonator reg and an on/off drop, also a different hinge trigger frame with a shorter trigger pull from AKALMP. much like this one just slightly different reg, trigger frame and drop forward...shes my faithful backup

my baby tho (when shes running smoothly) is a 2004 fully electronic WGP prostock cocker with an E1 EBlade and a palmers pursuit shop custom reg, all delrin bold....this bitch is badass when it runs, like 2mm trigger pull, on a magnetic trigger connected to a motherboard and solenoid that let me run 20-30 balls per second...she was my tourney gun....identical to this pic, but different reg and the whole pneumatics on the front block were aftermarket.....some of the parts were rated to run at 55+ balls a second

summers just round the corner....gonna have to pull out the dye jersey and pants and try and get a day of playin in

what do you guys prefer, woodsball, speedball, or tourney style airball? personally tourney style airball is my go to....haulin ass off the break layin ropes of paint down the alleys, divin behind bunkers, into snakes, bunkering people from 4 feet away and hittin em like 4 times just to make sure :lol:

ahhh paintball is fun

Nice bro!! I had the E2 on my auto cocker when I was younger.

I fuckin love paintball.  Right now I am rocking a custom 2012 G6R by Bob Long.  I wanna play so bad but I dont have anyone to go with. :sad::mad2:

here is my custom g6r with a custom matching ninja tank

I also had a 1 of 5 Blood Splatter Luxe!

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder