Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Why Did The BLM Stop Action Against the Rancer in Nevada? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #19873198 - 04/20/14 10:04 AM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:

Source?

I already posted the source here.
Grazing is illegal on that land and has been since 1998.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Why Did The BLM Stop Action Against the Rancer in Nevada? [Re: Enlil]
    #19873659 - 04/20/14 12:08 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

It seems they found a mass grave where the govt apparently killed his cattle and buried them

http://www.infowars.com/bundy-family-uncovers-suspected-blm-cattle-grave/

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Why Did The BLM Stop Action Against the Rancer in Nevada? [Re: Stonehenge]
    #19873755 - 04/20/14 12:32 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

BBQ.  They were aging the meat

--------------------

InvisibleEntheogenicPeace
Scholar
Male

Re: Why Did The BLM Stop Action Against the Rancer in Nevada? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #19890464 - 04/23/14 10:24 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (04/21/23 05:12 PM)

InvisibleEntheogenicPeace
Scholar
Male

Re: Why Did The BLM Stop Action Against the Rancer in Nevada? [Re: EntheogenicPeace]
    #19890529 - 04/23/14 10:41 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

---

Edited by EntheogenicPeace (04/21/23 05:11 PM)

Offlinepsyconaught
Chemical Connoisseur

Re: Why Did The BLM Stop Action Against the Rancer in Nevada? [Re: EntheogenicPeace]
    #19890593 - 04/23/14 10:55 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

EntheogenicPeace said:
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/clouds-legacy-the-wild-stallion-returns/wild-horse-roundups-why-are-they-conducted/64/

Just shows how big of hypocrites these "limited government" types are. They love the BLM when it's killing off other grazing species on behalf of their cattle (not to mentions the millions of Native Americans and tens of millions of bison), subsidized by Washington of course, but the minute they're asked for a modest fee, they whine like no other demographic and threaten civil war. They're not for "freedom'; they're spoiled children (prone to violent temper tantrums when they don't get their way) who feel entitled to the benefits of big government without having to pay for it.

P.S. I'm guessing that the very rural counties in question received generous disproportionate government redistribution to get quality power lines, highways and water. Why the wealthier, healthier blue states keep giving them so much, I'll never understand.

jesus christ generalize much?
Did you really just suggest those in favor of small government are supportive of Native American genocide?

--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Why Did The BLM Stop Action Against the Rancer in Nevada? [Re: psyconaught]
    #19894367 - 04/24/14 05:23 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

The great part is this thief start talking about Blacks in North Vegas just sitting around on welfare and might be better off as Slaves (later recanted (POORLY)) and this dirtbag is stealing from the government.

This only makes sense to the right.

And Sean Hannity inserts his foot, ankle deep into his big fucking mouth.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Why Did The BLM Stop Action Against the Rancer in Nevada? [Re: sweeper54]
    #19894447 - 04/24/14 05:40 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I have to agree that anybody who supports this squatting moocher is a blithering idiot.

--------------------

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
    #19894834 - 04/24/14 06:53 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:
The great part is this thief start talking about Blacks in North Vegas just sitting around on welfare and might be better off as Slaves (later recanted (POORLY)) and this dirtbag is stealing from the government.

This only makes sense to the right.

And Sean Hannity inserts his foot, ankle deep into his big fucking mouth.

Damn' I only saw a clip of the oe bearded guy on O('reilly), saying how bad occupy was
when it was the cops causing the damage by attacking the protesters
thanks Bloomberg

--------------------

Edited by specialpeopleclub (04/24/14 06:54 PM)

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: Why Did The BLM Stop Action Against the Rancer in Nevada? [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #19894881 - 04/24/14 07:04 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I heard they distorted the video of what he said and turned it around. This "racism is a terrible crime" meme is nothing but making a thought crime out of having unpopular ideas. If someone speaks the truth they get hammered. I'm not saying what bundy said was right, i haven't seen the video but its ridiculous that ideas are banned. I thought it was only the nazis that did that?

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

#19895118 - 04/24/14 07:57 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

This clown is stealing from the government and trying to justify it by pointing fingers at Blacks. When that backfires he adjusts his statement and fucked it more.

I LOVE THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE!

People on the right jumping on and off his bandwagon, what a fucking circus.

Here hoping this thing goes on for another month.

Edited by sweeper54 (04/24/14 08:00 PM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #19895129 - 04/24/14 08:00 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

He's not stealing from the government.  He's trespassing on government property and violating a court order.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Why Did The BLM Stop Action Against the Rancer in Nevada? [Re: Enlil]
    #19895148 - 04/24/14 08:03 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

I sit corrected

He still a hypocrite.

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#19895895 - 04/24/14 10:43 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

"" let me tell you another thing I know about the negro "
  Cliven  Bundy Fox News hero .

Quote:

I heard they distorted the video of what he said and turned it around. This "racism is a terrible crime" meme is nothing but making a thought crime out of having unpopular ideas. If someone speaks the truth they get hammered. I'm not saying what bundy said was right, i haven't seen the video but its ridiculous that ideas are banned. I thought it was only the nazis that did that?

You have the right to say whatever you believe to be the truth, and people have the right to talk shit about what you say and criticize it however they see fit , no one is banning ideas , they're just making fun of Fox News for falling in love with a racist douchebag welfare farmer wannabe terrorist.

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: Why Did The BLM Stop Action Against the Rancer in Nevada? [Re: psilynut]
    #19897796 - 04/25/14 10:38 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Oh golly, did he use the banned word "negro" just like the united negro college fund does? Well slap his ass in jail then for violating political correctness. And did he express political opinions which go against the media enforced ban on such opinions? We have a major terrorist on our hands, don't we?

If the greedy feds didn't charge such high fees for grazing lands that are supposed to be public, there would not have been a problem. But he "stole" some grass and weeds which were doing nobody any good before he grazed on them. As usual, the heavy handed govt comes down with a sledge hammer when negotiation would be better. Sending in armed troops and stealing his cattle then killing and burying them is indefensible. The blm wasn't doing its job from what i hear.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #19897840 - 04/25/14 10:47 AM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
If the greedy feds didn't charge such high fees for grazing lands that are supposed to be public, there would not have been a problem.

This is bullshit.  The seizing of the cattle had nothing to do with money.  He was grazing his cattle on property where grazing is illegal.  He was warned and ordered by a court to stop doing so.  He ignored the court order and got his cattle seized, as the court order allowed the government to do.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#19898411 - 04/25/14 01:05 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Oh golly, did he use the banned word "negro" just like the united negro college fund does? Well slap his ass in jail then for violating political correctness. And did he express political opinions which go against the media enforced ban on such opinions? We have a major terrorist on our hands, don't we?

It's the way he said it , plus everything else he said, I have every right to judge people and disassociate myself from them however I see fit . So does the media , fox can let this embarrassment to the white race say whatever he wants , but people are gunna talk shit and be offended by it , it's their right . 
  When your response to losing a court battle is I don't even recognize the federal govt and if they show up at my door I'm gunna start shooting,  and when your whack job protester buddies start showing up holding a gun talking about how your ready to shoot and your thinking about standing behind  women so when the Feds start shooting we can all see how terrible they are ,  ... Well you kinda start to sound like a wannabe terrorist .
    I don't know about political correctness but shooting people to avoid paying bills is not a political opinion . It's just fucking stupid .

You know who else didn't recognize the power of the federal govt , southern white slave owners .

""Well I might be a welfare queen but I'm producing something.."" Mr Bundy . Who currently owes me money for grazing on my (our)land.

Offlinepsyconaught
Chemical Connoisseur

Re: Why Did The BLM Stop Action Against the Rancer in Nevada? [Re: psilynut]
    #19898481 - 04/25/14 01:20 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

You know who else didn't recognize the power of the federal govt , southern white slave owners .

intellectual dishonesty at its finest.

Look i can do it too!
You know who else supported big government? Hitler.

--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
    #19898584 - 04/25/14 01:45 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

It was a stupid stagement, and this man sounds like an old, stupid man
I feel bad for the animals, mostly
I hate both sides, but public land is everyone's, and using it for livestock is stealing from everyone

Fuck this racist moron, and his anti-occupy beraeded friend, and every one of those millitia, all those animal killing agents, and fuck the feds for being pushed around on THIS

Imagine if it were a bunch of lefties with guns(lol, america has such non-militent lefties in response to the violent right)

They would be done, finished, dead and in prison

Occupy was destroyed withoit being armed after all, while the TP and RP have free reign, disgusting

Edited by specialpeopleclub (04/25/14 01:47 PM)

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#19898703 - 04/25/14 02:11 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

intellectual dishonesty at its finest.

Look i can do it too!
You know who else supported big government? Hitler.

Hitler didn't support our big  govt.
I'm not being dishonest ,  they really didn't .

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order