Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >
Invisiblegrower182
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: collinZzZz] * 1
    #19847685 - 04/15/14 08:56 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

It's not usually one single choice made to be poor. It's a culmination of bad choices through their life. I'm sure once you are in that hole it's hard to get out but the lifetime of stupid decisions got and kept poor people where they are at.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesof4r0ckeRs1984
Male User Gallery

Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: collinZzZz]
    #19847701 - 04/15/14 09:03 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

collinZzZz said:
I bet if you were faced with a real situation the mind fuck would go out the window.

People (of our social class) rarely get to know their true selves because there's no pressure.

Well, the real situation was that I've been mobbed by an entire scene because I had fallen in love with the wrong girl, pissed off her guys. So they made me bleed with their shit talk til I couldn't go out any more. Fucking coward epitomic society. People like to see other people fall, so the more they see you lying on the floor the more they step on you. People would kill your liability just to get rid of you. I won't go into detail much further but if you're curious, feel free to pm.

OfflinecollinZzZz
have moicy!
 User Gallery

Loc: midwaist
Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: grower182] * 1
    #19847703 - 04/15/14 09:04 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

grower182 said:
It's not usually one single choice made to be poor. It's a culmination of bad choices through their life. I'm sure once you are in that hole it's hard to get out but the lifetime of stupid decisions got and kept poor people where they are at.

how many poor people do you know?

do you work with poor people?

what sort of "stupid decisions" are you talking about?  A stupid decision for a poor person (trying to make sure everyone gets a christmas present) is rewarded for the rich person and is so ingrained into our society that it's nearly impossible to avoid. 

I'm sure if you were ever faced with what it actually means and feels like to be poor you would have empathy.

--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

Edited by collinZzZz (04/15/14 09:05 AM)

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #19847715 - 04/15/14 09:07 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
This video shows the truth about human nature. Insult them and you get a mouthful of insults. Try to help them and people stop giving a shit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eBuC_0-d-9Y

I saw this the other day. It has a good message.
It's amusing how certain members quickly turn this into a "the poor are welfare cheats and take advantage of the system" diatribe, because they feel uneasy and lash out.

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: collinZzZz] * 1
    #19847735 - 04/15/14 09:20 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

collinZzZz said:
Quote:

grower182 said:

what sort of "stupid decisions" are you talking about?  A stupid decision for a poor person (trying to make sure everyone gets a christmas present) is rewarded for the rich person and is so ingrained into our society that it's nearly impossible to avoid. 

I'm sure if you were ever faced with what it actually means and feels like to be poor you would have empathy.

takin no prisoners here
I always hear the decsion argument

Sorry that most poor are workimg poor, and everyone can't pay for, or even make it through post high school education

--------------------

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: Cyclohexylamine] * 1
    #19847744 - 04/15/14 09:23 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

The student loan system encourages just one more dependency on the teat.  Paying some joker $1500 a month to go to college and then they start treating it like a job.  Oh I get paid to go to school and they pay my room and board too!  Isn't this great?  Of course I will be earning lots with my degree in creative writing...

People apply to rent one of my houses and they barely even treat a student loan as a "debt".  It's become their god given right to get paid to go to school then deal with it later.

As to Section 8 housing, a landlord can choose to rent to a HUD tenant assuming the property meets HUD inspection requirements.  Then if the person doesn't make $$, that's good, because the more they make the more they owe me directly and the less to the government.  So he HUD tenant who actually gets a job might go from owing say $50 a month to me directly to say $250 a month. 

Well, good luck actually even getting the $50 a month, let alone the $250 a month from one of these scrubs.  They are 95% scrubs, and 5% real people in need.  That's the stats, deal with it.  They have become pros at getting handouts, period.

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: Cyclohexylamine]
    #19847749 - 04/15/14 09:25 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

Patlal said:
This video shows the truth about human nature. Insult them and you get a mouthful of insults. Try to help them and people stop giving a shit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eBuC_0-d-9Y

I saw this the other day. It has a good message.
It's amusing how certain members quickly turn this into a "the poor are welfare cheats and take advantage of the system" diatribe, because they feel uneasy and lash out.

Spare us the armchair psychoanalysis we simply have different views of this situation. I believe the welfare programs do more harm than good and encourage women to pop out babies and perpetuate the cycle of poverty for them.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #19847752 - 04/15/14 09:25 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Most people have no business going to college and most jobs have no business requiring it.

Here's a stupid decision poor people make a lot.  They use intoxicants.  If you're brilliant you can get away with it.  If you're not you need to stay away from it.  Choice.  Here's another stupid choice they make quite often.  They have babies they cannot support with sperm donors who disappear.  This is all too common, obviously stupid and almost a guarantee of perpetual poverty.

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #19847756 - 04/15/14 09:27 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Most people have no business going to college and most jobs have no business requiring it.

Here's a stupid decision poor people make a lot.  They use intoxicants.  If you're brilliant you can get away with it.  If you're not you need to stay away from it.  Choice.  Here's another stupid choice they make quite often.  They have babies they cannot support with sperm donors who disappear.  This is all too common, obviously stupid and almost a guarantee of perpetual poverty.

I cannot argue a single word of this argument.

Some of them are poor due to self inflicted decisions.

--------------------

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #19847757 - 04/15/14 09:27 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

LunarEclipse said:
The student loan system encourages just one more dependency on the teat.  Paying some joker $1500 a month to go to college and then they start treating it like a job.  Oh I get paid to go to school and they pay my room and board too!  Isn't this great?  Of course I will be earning lots with my degree in creative writing...

People apply to rent one of my houses and they barely even treat a student loan as a "debt".  It's become their god given right to get paid to go to school then deal with it later.

As to Section 8 housing, a landlord can choose to rent to a HUD tenant assuming the property meets HUD inspection requirements.  Then if the person doesn't make $$, that's good, because the more they make the more they owe me directly and the less to the government.  So he HUD tenant who actually gets a job might go from owing say $50 a month to me directly to say $250 a month. 

Well, good luck actually even getting the $50 a month, let alone the $250 a month from one of these scrubs.  They are 95% scrubs, and 5% real people in need.  That's the stats, deal with it.  They have become pros at getting handouts, period.

WUTTT no way you just lack compassion man :shocked:

--------------------

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: Patlal]
    #19847765 - 04/15/14 09:28 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

I am glad you agree so why would you want to support a state apparatus that allows these losers to continue scamming the regular taxpayers?

--------------------

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #19847771 - 04/15/14 09:31 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

I am glad you agree so why would you want to support a state apparatus that allows these losers to continue scamming the regular taxpayers?

Reproduction is a the 1st right every human has genetically. You can't take that away

--------------------

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#19847772 - 04/15/14 09:31 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
Quote:

LunarEclipse said:

WUTTT no way you just lack compassion man :shocked:

25 years of landlording has toughened me up a tad, and opened my eyes.

--------------------

Edited by LunarEclipse (04/15/14 09:33 AM)

InvisibleCyclohexylamine
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
 User Gallery

#19847779 - 04/15/14 09:34 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
Spare us the armchair psychoanalysis we simply have different views of this situation. I believe the welfare programs do more harm than good and encourage women to pop out babies and perpetuate the cycle of poverty for them.

Someone uncomfortable?
I do wish there were limits of children - but that is not going to ever happen - blame religion for that one..

But that is beside the point. The fact is that the reason people are poor is not for the most part because of "stupid decisions". That is incredibly naive. For example, my story:

I am quite successful now, and I would dare say make a lot more than the majority of the posters here (though money does not define who you are). But I doubt I would be where I am today if my parents were poor and uneducated. It's not like they paid for my schooling or anything - I worked by ass off in university (3 pt jobs) to pay for school.. But the support leading up to university and their focus on education and bettering oneself really pushed me to where I am today. (They are both scientists).
If they had been poor with no education, I am quite certain I would not be where I am today. Would that be my fault and because I had somehow made stupid decisions? Of course not.. It's always a blend of both and seemingly stupid decisions are usually made because of earlier events out of one's control (eg: growing up poor with uneducated parents).

I really wish a lot of the posters on where who rail against the poor walk in their shoes for a bit. I think they would really change their tune.. Nothing like walking in someone else's shoes to gain some empathy.

--------------------
Yes this is tymo - I just changed my name

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to awake from that dream? How would you know the difference between that dream world and the real world?

There is NOTHING better than feeling that warm dissociative fuzz creeping up your body from IM K
Something abut that anaesthetic rush... :inlove:

Qualitative Research Chemical Effects and Experiences
The Wonderful World of Methoxetamine
The 3-Meo-PCP Chapters, Part One

Invisiblegrower182
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: collinZzZz]
    #19847784 - 04/15/14 09:35 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

collinZzZz said:
Quote:

grower182 said:

Most of my high school friend are now poor, living off of government handouts and generous relatives.

They make stupid decisions like dropping out of high school with 4 months to go in senior year. Buying $5 a pack cigarettes when they don't have food in the house. Renting an 80" tv for their trailer that has a leaking roof. Building a swimming pool in the back yard of a house they are about to lose to foreclosure and then trying to fill the pool with the garden hose.

I could go on and on.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: LunarEclipse] * 2
    #19847790 - 04/15/14 09:37 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

The "poor" always seem to have money for cigarettes and beer from my observation.

--------------------

Onlineqman
Stranger

Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: Patlal]
    #19847795 - 04/15/14 09:39 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Reproduction is a the 1st right every human has genetically. You can't take that away

Castration.

Onlineqman
Stranger

Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: LunarEclipse] * 1
    #19847798 - 04/15/14 09:41 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

LunarEclipse said:
The "poor" always seem to have money for cigarettes and beer from my observation.

And lotto tickets.

InvisibleGilgamesh18
Herbivore Man

Re: Fuck the poor!!! [Re: Cyclohexylamine] * 1
    #19847799 - 04/15/14 09:41 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

tymoteusz3 said:
Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:

Someone uncomfortable?
I do wish there were limits of children - but that is not going to ever happen - blame religion for that one..

But that is beside the point. The fact is that the reason people are poor is not for the most part because of "stupid decisions". That is incredibly naive. For example, my story:

I am quite successful now, and I would dare say make a lot more than the majority of the posters here (though money does not define who you are). But I doubt I would be where I am today if my parents were poor and uneducated. It's not like they paid for my schooling or anything - I worked by ass off in university (3 pt jobs) to pay for school.. But the support leading up to university and their focus on education and bettering oneself really pushed me to where I am today. (They are both scientists).
If they had been poor with no education, I am quite certain I would not be where I am today. Would that be my fault and because I had somehow made stupid decisions? Of course not.. It's always a blend of both and seemingly stupid decisions are usually made because of earlier events out of one's control (eg: growing up poor with uneducated parents).

I really wish a lot of the posters on where who rail against the poor walk in their shoes for a bit. I think they would really change their tune.. Nothing like walking in someone else's shoes to gain some empathy.

I have been around the and am currently poor and the majority of the poor have to many children spend to much money on beer and cigarettes buy brand new 250 dollar shoes. Subsidizing these clowns is ridiculous.

--------------------

Offlinespecialpeopleclub
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten
    #19847869 - 04/15/14 10:02 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Gilgamesh18 said:
Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Even your phrasing is not condsive to constructive dialogue

'loosers' 'scamming the tax payer'

First, I am kinda poor with an eroding lifeline, so calling me a looser makes me wanna go off.

I'm sorry I didn't get on my feet before 18 so fuckwads like you wouldn't judge me for my pocket book. I'm sorry I live in a country of such inbred, backwater philisophical thought that we debate helping the poor while trying to call ourselves a country that Follows Jesus

It's a big laugh
like if I had money it would make me less of a looser. In your eyes maybe, because you attatch morality to work and success as though if you work hard and make money, that validates you
as a human

Everyone, even with rich parents, should start poor to see how it feels. No getting help, streight into entry leel with no money in the bank. If you are helped, you pay it back or get a fine

I pay taxes, you get your military but maybe invest at home, because if you think money just flows to where it's needed on its own, you are a silly peron
I believe food flows into the mouths of who need t magically too, and water also. These objects SENSE need and travel to you if you want it hard, and search

Just like Obama being the case against racism, some pull there way out, but what of the other 9/10? Must be immoral, lazy, pathetic

This ciggeret and beer thing too, ypu peopl up hogh in your fucking towers above everyone. Living on a few bucks a day is misrible, so people ge vices to cope

or maybe they wanna have fun. What, only rich people het to have that, because if you aren't propper you should lay roind and save for years untill you have a couple gramd. Just do nothing. I don't even know what you expect

oh, I bought to well, the people may think I'm getting uppity

woops, I bought junk food, now they will look at me like a slob

damned either way by you snobs, Jesus help them

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order