Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Just played bioshock infinite burial at sea part two
    #19811230 - 04/08/14 01:19 AM (10 years, 10 days ago)

All I can say without spoiling anything is.. fucking incredible. No kidding

Makes a TON more sense if youve played the first bioshock with Frank Fontaine and Andrew Ryan

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGeorge Sears
43rd President of the US
Male

Loc: New Mexico
Re: Just played bioshock infinite burial at sea part two [Re: imachavel]
    #19818955 - 04/09/14 03:37 PM (10 years, 9 days ago)

Super interested in playing this, but I still haven't even played Infinite all the way through yet. :lol:

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Just played bioshock infinite burial at sea part two [Re: George Sears]
    #19822849 - 04/10/14 10:20 AM (10 years, 8 days ago)

To really understand the part 2 dlc of bioshock infinite burial at sea, I suggest playing in the following order:

bioshock
bioshock infinite
then bioshock infinite burial at sea part 1

before playing the second part. I think this dlc is the best work that has ever come out of the system shock franchise. But of course it's so good because it builds on the stories of the previous games, taking you to a rapture ravaged by Andrew Ryan and even bringing you back to Columbia during the Vox Populi uprising to learn new things that the Lutice Twins put in motion to influence that series of events. I can't say much else without ruining it, but it really warps events around to show how Elizabeth's "tear" power was used to change and influence events in both worlds previously unknown.

And let's not forget about Frank Fontaine Futuristics. Anyway I feel I'm already ruining this, finish the previous mentioned games and DLC's, then play the add on to find out for yourself

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

OfflineUzziel
O_o

#19823899 - 04/10/14 02:49 PM (10 years, 8 days ago)

I really don't like to buy DLCS if they are short.... how long would you say part 1 and 2 lasted you?

I felt infinite was really short... it was fun for a playthrough, but I felt pretty disappointed at the length with no kind of NG+

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: Just played bioshock infinite burial at sea part two [Re: Uzziel]
    #19826649 - 04/11/14 01:55 AM (10 years, 7 days ago)

part 1 about 45 minutes maybe an hour, very short

part two an hour and a half, maybe two hours, much longer. I'm not a big fan of DLC's myself, but since this one was like an entire second half to the game, it was worth it, to me, definitely

--------------------

InvisibleGeorge Sears
43rd President of the US
Male

Re: Just played bioshock infinite burial at sea part two [Re: Uzziel]
    #19827331 - 04/11/14 08:37 AM (10 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Uzziel said:
I felt infinite was really short..

Really? I'm barely at the Hall of Heroes or whatever and already got bored because it feels like the game goes really slowly.. How much longer is left after that part? I'm probably at about 4 hours there and it seems like I'm barely through the game.

--------------------

OfflineUzziel
O_o

#19828021 - 04/11/14 11:49 AM (10 years, 7 days ago)

Yes. I finished the game within 9-10 hours I know that and I wasn't powering through it or anything, just casual.

I honestly have no idea man, I haven't played it in a long time and only played through it once. Didn't really feel like it was worth playing again :shrug:

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#19828772 - 04/11/14 02:39 PM (10 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Tacomandood said:
Quote:

Uzziel said:
I felt infinite was really short..

Really? I'm barely at the Hall of Heroes or whatever and already got bored because it feels like the game goes really slowly.. How much longer is left after that part? I'm probably at about 4 hours there and it seems like I'm barely through the game.

It only took me about two hours to get to the hall of heroes, so it's hard for me to judge how long it'll take you at that pace. For me to finish the game in 4 hours and get to the hall of heroes in 2 hours I can assume for you to finish the game it might take 8 hours? I don't feel there is anything short about the bio shock games. My favourite one is the first bio shock with Andrew Ryan but the reason I play Infinite so much is because I get through quicker and the first Bio shock to me just drags on and on going and restoring the plants to make oxygen etc. trying to make a decision to harvest no little sisters to get a different ending etc.

I'm sure a really good player could beat bio shock in under two and half hours, but since it's mostly a story driven game, I don't see the point at all of rushing through it.

I love Infinite, and thought it lacked just a tiny bit of the surprise that the Bio shock ending had, so playing the Dlc and getting further into a more complex ending involving a tear into the original Rapture was just bad ass. Who knows what will come next from this studio. If only I didn't get frustrated with the pace of this game, but then if they made it more fun quick pace shooter to me it'd just be another call of duty clone, which imho there are too many of these days

--------------------

InvisibleGeorge Sears
43rd President of the US
Male

#19828805 - 04/11/14 02:48 PM (10 years, 7 days ago)

Well 4 hours was a generous estimate, 2.75-3.25 hours is probably more accurate. I am one of those people who likes to explore every nook and cranny though, so that may be my own fault. Still seemed really slow to me though. :shrug:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order