Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineplektheplek
 User Gallery

Is MGS Ground Zeroes a rip-off?
    #19799445 - 04/05/14 02:07 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

My brother just bought the game and its only one mission with a bunch of side missions

I think we just got ganked bruh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLordSenate Happy Birthday!
One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Loc: First Circle of Hell
Re: Is MGS Ground Zeroes a rip-off? [Re: plektheplek]
    #19799885 - 04/05/14 03:55 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

Depends on how much you enjoy the Metal Gear series. From what I hear it has a lot of extra stuff to do as far as achievements and side missions... but it does seem expensive for the amount of gameplay IMO but most people that enjoy the series really don't fucking care since they will take any metal gear gameplay they can get. It is better than waiting for the phantom pain if you enjoy the series AND if you get it you get extra items when phantom pain comes out if you have purchased ground zeroes from what I understand.

InvisibleGeorge Sears
43rd President of the US
Male

Loc: New Mexico
Re: Is MGS Ground Zeroes a rip-off? [Re: LordSenate]
    #19800377 - 04/05/14 06:01 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

:whathesaid:

Honestly, if I weren't as big a fan of the series as I am I'd probably be pissed that I paid $30 for what's basically the equivalent of a 2 hour DLC. Since I'm such a huge fan though the game was amazing to me. Its super polished and the FOX engine is fantastic. Plus, if you're the hardcore gamer type then going for S rankings and Easter eggs provides at least 10-15 hours of potential fun. I'm not even a hardcore gamer and I was able to get about 15 hours out of it before I got bored, which is more than I can say for some other "full" games.

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Is MGS Ground Zeroes a rip-off? [Re: George Sears]
    #19803530 - 04/06/14 12:54 PM (9 years, 11 months ago)

It's cool for like an hour, I still don't think it was worth 20 though, maybe like 15new

there's only like five missions lol everytime I get caught by someone with extrasensory perception I turn the shit off right way, it's happened like three times already.

Jump to top Pages: 1