Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinerew736
Your local stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: New York, United States Flag
PC Gaming controls
    #19756997 - 03/27/14 06:51 PM (10 years, 4 days ago)

So I am running a Dell Studio XPS 1640. It is aging, but still chugging along. I use steam, and now that I have started to play more, I need a way to control my games. I currently use the laptop's built in keyboard, which kinda sucks. Can't peek corners in CS:GO for shit. So I am exploring my options. I am considering a solid gaming keyboard, a console controller, or other options. Not sure where to turn at this point. This computer is aging quickly and I may need to upgrade, (desktop) and I would like to keep the same method, just because it will be more convenient.

Thoughts?

Cheers!

--------------------
My trade list
malicom said:
"Banana's emit radiation. In fact banannas are the standard in detecting solar radiation. The radiation read from a bananna tells scientists how active the sun was during the growing season. Make sure to steer clear of bananas too."
seekaytea said:
"I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin."
Wiccan_Seeker said:
"Your knowledge on male-on-male rape and willingness to engage in fantasy regarding the matter is commendable."
eminemvs.slimshady said:
"I want to know if they are active and magic or not. And if they are not active, can i pick them before they are active and then they will become active or do they have to grow till they activate?"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLordSenate
One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Loc: First Circle of Hell
Re: PC Gaming controls [Re: rew736]
    #19757204 - 03/27/14 07:37 PM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Get a usb dongle for a 360 wireless controller and you can use it on your pc, steam big picture. You could easily run the games on steam at high end with a 300$ or so GFX card.. My current one is older and I have dual monitors and then it going to a 70" TV and it runs smooth as silk

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: PC Gaming controls [Re: LordSenate]
    #19757770 - 03/27/14 09:50 PM (10 years, 4 days ago)

for FPS games nothing beats a mouse and keyboard for precision and speed.  But either way you can get a little USB hub and get an external keyboard and mouse, but I would also get the xbox wireless controller setup for non fps games or more casual fps gaming.

Best to have both choices available.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

InvisibleLordSenate
One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Loc: First Circle of Hell
Re: PC Gaming controls [Re: mndfreeze]
    #19757780 - 03/27/14 09:53 PM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Yeah I got a good keyboard and mouse too for when I can tolerate being at my computer. Shit kills my back sometimes though so I try and lay down and play if possible. I also have a mini keyboard and wireless gaming mouse to play some games laying down but obviously if you're playing with skilled people that won't fly very well. But as for regular games that are single player, I run that control because it feels just like a console except I know that I paid a fraction of the cost for the same game on consoles lol

OfflineUzziel
O_o

Re: PC Gaming controls [Re: mndfreeze]
    #19758338 - 03/28/14 12:37 AM (10 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
for FPS games nothing beats a mouse and keyboard for precision and speed.  But either way you can get a little USB hub and get an external keyboard and mouse, but I would also get the xbox wireless controller setup for non fps games or more casual fps gaming.

Best to have both choices available.

Yup, this. Sometimes I prefer mouse/keyboard... but RPG games / Fighting games like Dark Souls, Skyrim, etc - controller is the way to go. Makes it a much more enjoyable experience IMO

Nothing beats a mouse in shooting games though

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: PC Gaming controls [Re: rew736]
    #19760733 - 03/28/14 04:22 PM (10 years, 3 days ago)

Yeah just get a USB keyboard and mouse, way superior to a controller for FPS games.

--------------------

Offlinerew736
Your local stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: New York, United States Flag
Re: PC Gaming controls [Re: Shroomism]
    #19763372 - 03/29/14 09:12 AM (10 years, 2 days ago)

Any particular brand or model for the keyboard? I have been looking at a K95.

--------------------
My trade list
malicom said:
"Banana's emit radiation. In fact banannas are the standard in detecting solar radiation. The radiation read from a bananna tells scientists how active the sun was during the growing season. Make sure to steer clear of bananas too."
seekaytea said:
"I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin."
Wiccan_Seeker said:
"Your knowledge on male-on-male rape and willingness to engage in fantasy regarding the matter is commendable."
eminemvs.slimshady said:
"I want to know if they are active and magic or not. And if they are not active, can i pick them before they are active and then they will become active or do they have to grow till they activate?"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom