Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next >
InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
Re: Elder Scrolls Online [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #20826695 - 11/12/14 12:03 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Is there a Shroomery guild out there?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLordSenate Happy Birthday!
One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Loc: First Circle of Hell
Re: Elder Scrolls Online [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #20827682 - 11/12/14 04:11 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Yes, someone can add you I'm sure. I'm not sure if it's active. I just moved into my new place so will likely activate my account soon. I have quite a few skills up and stuff in the bank. People may have out done me now thought since I'm far behind level wise. That and skills and shit changed, I have no idea what they did with skills. Will research shortly. So many games coming out too. I try and help others out as much as I can

OfflineSatoria
Stranger
Female

Re: Elder Scrolls Online [Re: LordSenate]
    #20831033 - 11/13/14 08:31 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

If you give us your IGN someone will add you on :smile: It's not very active though (unless you count the two of us who play quite often), but the bank is still going strong!

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
Re: Elder Scrolls Online [Re: Satoria]
    #20846063 - 11/16/14 03:07 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Can add anyone to guild who needs an add.  Satoria is an officer, so she can as well.

Am on almost daily.  Not very talkative and suck at socializing, but can answer 90% of questions about the game.

The recent skill changes were adding skills to the Werewolf line, as well as revisiting and buffing up all of the Stamina based weapons.

Dungeons now scale to player level (or party leader for group dungeons) and they implemented new daily quests for the 4 person dungeons, so people have been kind of swarming for those.
Personally really interested in getting the head and shoulders made from the Daedroth skull; the 2-piece bonus gives a 10% chance on all attacks to summon a Daedroth to fight for you for 15 seconds.  Think it would be hilarious good fun.

Beyond that, various cosmetic changes.  Dwemer style gear was implemented as craftable in game; have the whole style learned and need one more page for Satoria to max out hers.  After she's maxed it, will put any spare pages in the guild bank for anyone who wants them.
Erm...basically the style is divided up as 1 page per piece of gear.  There is an ultra-rare copy of the book that instantly teaches all pages, but have never gotten my hands on a copy.

Think the Justice system may be coming soon, they slipped up last month and when they pushed a patch to the test server it had player bounties programmed into the interface for all of the individual cities.
Find out when 1.6 hits the test server in a couple weeks, most likely.

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Elder Scrolls Online [Re: Tantrika]
    #20927855 - 12/04/14 11:52 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Update 1.6 outlined in the Road Ahead post today; due on the test server in January

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2014/12/04/the-road-ahead---december-4

Two new major features to be implemented in 1.6 will be the Champion System and the first phase of the Justice System.

Quote:

The Champion System will include the new post-level 50 veteran progression changes we’ve been talking about for a few months now. We’ve done preparation work for the Champion System in updates 4 and 5, and Update 6 will include phase 3 of the system. This phase includes the ability to spend points in Champion Passives and many ability changes that complement the system.

Quote:

We want to give everyone a heads up that we’ll be introducing the Justice System using a phased approach, much like what we’ve been doing with the Champion System. So, the first iteration of the Justice System will include Skyrim-style PvE elements—you’ll be able to steal from vendors, pickpocket NPCs, kill NPCs, have justice meted out to you by guards—but not with the PvP Enforcer part of the system.

The most important reason to do this is to make sure that the Justice System has a solid foundation before adding the extra PvP elements. As most of you know, PvP is by its very nature extremely difficult to predict. We want to have a stable system in place to build on before we add more unpredictable elements.

To put this into perspective, the Justice System will include huge updates to the very fundamentals of the game. Townspeople will be considered neutral and be attackable, and many items that you could take freely before will be considered owned and must be stolen. There are fences who’ll buy stolen goods—if you can get past the guards while you have a bounty on your head. These are large changes to the game, and go hand-in-hand with our vision to add more freedom and sandbox-style elements to the world. It’s going to be a lot of fun, and we just need to make sure that we phase it in carefully to ensure the best experience for everyone.

Quote:

Excited to see the new systems put in, but 2015 is a wait yet.

Guessing it will go to live servers around end of January to early February.

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
    #21277577 - 02/15/15 01:11 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Elder Scrolls Online is going buy to play next month (March 17th) with the formal scheduling for console set for this June.

Now that there's no longer going to be a subscription fee, we better see you all come visit. :kingcrankey:

For the re-release (currently titled Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited) they are implementing the first phase (the PvE) of the Justice System, so we now have pickpocketing, breaking and entering, and general theft from (and murder of) generic NPCs.
Still no sign of the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood as formalized questlines yet though.  Criminals have a new skill line with passives that enhance criminal activities in the meanwhile.

Other changes include overhaul of the Provisioning system; overhaul of all character stats (most are now scaled 10x their previous values); Champion System (like Skyrim perks; something like 3600 total points); redesign of Class and Weapon skills (Classes now have Stamina morphs).

Just an update for anyone who has not been following. :heart:

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
    #21301757 - 02/19/15 11:35 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Sweet.  I'll probably reinstall it after its been no sub for a while just to log in and check it out.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: Elder Scrolls Online [Re: mndfreeze]
    #21315166 - 02/22/15 09:29 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I'm gonna redownload it and check things out. Fo sho

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
    #21357453 - 03/03/15 05:31 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

1.6.5 hits live servers today to verify that everything is working properly on Live.

Subscriptions remain with the current format until March 17th with the official re-launch though.

Anyone interested in the patch notes for today can view them here:
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/154426/patch-notes-v1-6-5

Lots of reading though.  Some pretty major overhauls.

One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

#21420487 - 03/17/15 01:26 PM (9 years, 14 days ago)

Subscriptions are officially out of the window!

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #21764525 - 06/05/15 04:11 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Pre-ordered it on PS4 and iI'm already bored with it. I guess I just wanted a standard MMORPG and this looks like its an average level upping item crafting game. I kinda like it bland.

--------------------

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: Elder Scrolls Online [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #21764700 - 06/05/15 06:23 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Not sure where average level upping crafting game comes from, isnt that exactly what MMO's are?  Thats exactly what I didn't want with it, a standard rinse-repeat of every other mmo.

Biggest downfall for me was mmo's were always best when all my friends all played the same one.  In my SWG clan way back literally ALL my local friends who gamed as well as tons of online ones all played and we all guilded so it was fun even if we just say in chat and bullshitted.  Hell I spent months just "decorating" the guild hall and organizing guild related crap like PvP matches and attacks on the rebel bases.

None of my RL friends game much now that we are all old with familes, or if they do our times are never sync since I work graveyard and play at 6am when I get off, and sadly ESO was still "level" based so it didnt work so well playing with our other guildies because we were all in different stages of the game. 

Now that subs are gone tho I might give it a reinstall if I get bored of my other single player games just to hop back in.  I love the TES universe to much and IMO they did a good job with the story and voiceovers and general world building.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Elder Scrolls Online [Re: mndfreeze]
    #21764962 - 06/05/15 08:16 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Bridgeburner said:
Pre-ordered it on PS4 and iI'm already bored with it. I guess I just wanted a standard MMORPG and this looks like its an average level upping item crafting game. I kinda like it bland.

It is relatively standard MMO fair, but with an Elder Scrolls skin basically.

There are more complex aspects for some of the group PvE and dungeons now -- they spent a lot of time rebuilding 4 player dungeons to give them more worth and have more people group up to play them.
Do not personally do the group content though; single-player or duo-play are quite easy and straight forward. 

My main thing is PvP, because I have wished for multi-player in Cyrodiil since the days of Oblivion. :lol:

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
Not sure where average level upping crafting game comes from, isnt that exactly what MMO's are?  Thats exactly what I didn't want with it, a standard rinse-repeat of every other mmo.

Biggest downfall for me was mmo's were always best when all my friends all played the same one.  In my SWG clan way back literally ALL my local friends who gamed as well as tons of online ones all played and we all guilded so it was fun even if we just say in chat and bullshitted.  Hell I spent months just "decorating" the guild hall and organizing guild related crap like PvP matches and attacks on the rebel bases.

None of my RL friends game much now that we are all old with familes, or if they do our times are never sync since I work graveyard and play at 6am when I get off, and sadly ESO was still "level" based so it didnt work so well playing with our other guildies because we were all in different stages of the game. 

Now that subs are gone tho I might give it a reinstall if I get bored of my other single player games just to hop back in.  I love the TES universe to much and IMO they did a good job with the story and voiceovers and general world building.

My tentative suggestion might be to wait for a couple weeks after console release at least.
Supposedly they are still planning to do things like take out the Veteran level limitations and make the whole 50+ just an open world that is not level restricted.  They have phased in the Champion System but have yet to finish phasing out the Veteran System -- once they do, post-50 leveling should be less level segregated.

Use the term "should" because the Champion System is pretty powerful and can make a large difference between characters, but not sure if that will impact much outside PvP balances.

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #21791622 - 06/11/15 03:18 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

man i played that game hardcore for awhile , i had top speed runs on leaderboards for raids and had emperor then i just burnt out and gave away all my gold stripped my bank and gear and never looked back, what a phenomenon that was though lol, just remembering the ppl i used to play with is hysterical,  jesus is so weird how ppl just come in and out of your life and are forgotten entirely about with such games....

memories

:awecid:

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: Elder Scrolls Online [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #21814694 - 06/16/15 01:44 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I'm going to start playing again if anyone is ever on and feel like screwing around. I'm about to be vet level 1 and since everything got reset.. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing. I haven't played since a little after launch. :confused:

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
    #21814953 - 06/16/15 02:48 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LordSenate said:
I'm going to start playing again if anyone is ever on and feel like screwing around. I'm about to be vet level 1 and since everything got reset.. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing. I haven't played since a little after launch. :confused:

My computer is still out of commission at the moment (old videocard burnt out, upgraded, powersource died on me) but do get online relatively frequently when it is up and running and will be on again once a new one can be ordered.

The biggest differences to vet levels since launch are:
- All vet content is far more easy; practically a faceroll
- All 4-person dungeons now scale to the level of the group leader and there are daily repeatable quests
- While leveling through Veteran content you will generate Champion Points at a rate more quickly than Veteran Ranks -- the Champion Points are the new leveling system they have put in for when Vet Ranks are phased out, these points are similar (but more stat oriented) to the Skyrim perk system.
- All stats in game have been multiplied roughly 10 times, but this is mostly cosmetic since the majority of variables are still the same as they were previously; it just makes it more easy to visibly see small stat increases

One of the Lost
Male User Gallery

#21814985 - 06/16/15 02:55 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I have a 660 ti just sitting downstairs that I've been unable to sell. Not sure if your case would be able to fit it or not though.

edit: seems you got a new card. I may have a PSU downstairs also. Stock though

I dont remember what skills I even had. I wish when games did resets they would keep that info. Especially when you havent played in more than a few months

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #21817196 - 06/16/15 11:28 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LordSenate said:
I have a 660 ti just sitting downstairs that I've been unable to sell. Not sure if your case would be able to fit it or not though.

I dont remember what skills I even had. I wish when games did resets they would keep that info. Especially when you havent played in more than a few months

I'd play but the game started giving me repetitive hand injury strain :shrug:  Keyboard & Mouse FML....  I think my days of MMOs are done, can play controller based games.  Gonna play Bravely Default & Majora's Mask 3D.

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
    #21819072 - 06/17/15 01:14 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LordSenate said:

Thank you kindly for the offer, but will be alright and back online in a week or two.  :smile:
Figure since the old one pretty much burnt out, will go with something higher end and maybe swap to an SLI setup by the time Fallout gets here.

Had to worry about vet fees this week as our dog of 17 years finally came to her time, so gaming is not a big priority at the moment anyway.

Might be able to help out in terms of skills and what has changed if you give me a sense of what class/race/weapon setup you are on.
Have 8/8 character slots filled and multiple vet characters so have a degree of familiarity with all the classes and setups now.

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Elder Scrolls Online [Re: CosmicJoke]
    #21819079 - 06/17/15 01:17 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CosmicJoke said:
Quote:

LordSenate said:

I'd play but the game started giving me repetitive hand injury strain :shrug:  Keyboard & Mouse FML....  I think my days of MMOs are done, can play controller based games.  Gonna play Bravely Default & Majora's Mask 3D.

Have you maybe looked into the Steam Controller at all?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/353370/

Not sure how many MMOs it will work for with larger skillsets, but my girlfriend and I have been both looking at each getting one for when we play ESO and Tera.

Only time will tell how well it works unfortunately.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder