Home | Community | Message Board

The Hawk's Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePanaeolus92
Stranger
Kratom and Mushrooms
    #19520130 - 02/04/14 02:08 PM (6 months, 22 days ago)

Ok so new here and had a question or two, first off how many have combined shrooms with kratom, and did you experience synergy between the two as if they pronounced each others effects, as if with kratom and cannabis. for me this is my favorite combination and was interested to know how others felt about this combo. Also where did this naturally occurring meth for acacia come from ? sounds impossible to me maybe someone knows something about this seems pretty sketchy

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleJoker Flash
Male

Loc: Exile
Re: Kratom and Mushrooms [Re: Panaeolus92]
    #19520392 - 02/04/14 03:13 PM (6 months, 22 days ago)

The methamphetamine in acacias isn't in any useful quantities. It's mostly in a hodgepodge of other alkaloids, so it would be extremely difficult to separate them without training/equipment. Probably not the best route to go for your uppers. Of course I haven't read up on this too thoroughly, so I could be wrong, but that's the impression I have.

As for the kratom I haven't tried it with mushies. I wouldn't like the nausea I get from kratom combined with that of mushrooms :shrug: give it a shot and report back?

--------------------

OfflinePanaeolus92
Stranger
Re: Kratom and Mushrooms [Re: Joker Flash]
    #19520420 - 02/04/14 03:19 PM (6 months, 22 days ago)

sorry no i was hoping it was bunk, im not into uppers and had wondered if it would affect a dmt extraction? sorry to hear about the nausea though i guess im lucky to have the stomach i do, as this combination induces extreme ecstasy for me  as in better than molly!:mushroom2::grin:

InvisibleJoker Flash
Male

#19520961 - 02/04/14 05:22 PM (6 months, 22 days ago)

It would be negligible at most, and that is even if you get one of the species that has it. I believe it's a very small minorities of acacias that contain it, so you should be good to go. Just follow a tek, then recrystallize to remove impurities if you're worried about it! It's a simple procedure, and you can use the same solvent you used previously, so no extra purchases.

Very cool I have a lot of kratom around, I'll look into it. Probably eat a lot of ginger beforehand :lol:

--------------------

OfflineAllGreyThumbs
Storage Container Aficionado
Male

Loc: Some savage little planet...
    #19521389 - 02/04/14 06:49 PM (6 months, 22 days ago)

I'm using kratom most days now, so I'm sure the next time I eat mushrooms I'll have a few scoops.  Surprisingly kratom actually calms my stomach and of course my nerves so it should be a good combination and let me be more comfortable.  I usually find mushrooms so dang intense so if it does smooth things out a bit it would be welcome.  I mean I love the tripping headspace, the different kind of reality, but it's always so dang intense getting there.

So yea, if you've tried this combo, let's hear about it folks.

--------------------
I just use medicinally.  If I don't, my knees hurt from kneeling down.

OfflinePanaeolus92
Stranger
Re: Kratom and Mushrooms [Re: AllGreyThumbs]
    #19521424 - 02/04/14 06:55 PM (6 months, 22 days ago)

Quote:

AllGreyThumbs said:
I'm using kratom most days now, so I'm sure the next time I eat mushrooms I'll have a few scoops.  Surprisingly kratom actually calms my stomach and of course my nerves so it should be a good combination and let me be more comfortable.  I usually find mushrooms so dang intense so if it does smooth things out a bit it would be welcome.  I mean I love the tripping headspace, the different kind of reality, but it's always so dang intense getting there.

So yea, if you've tried this combo, let's hear about it folks.

Actually this is why i tried it initially as tripping always brings about overwhelming body sensation/load not so much nausea but the kratom seems to "mold" that into an actual body euphoria

OfflineAllGreyThumbs
Male

#19531303 - 02/06/14 05:51 PM (6 months, 20 days ago)

T + 45 minutes on 1.5g lemon tek with 4g strong kratom just to try it out.  All I can say is hell yea!  All smoothed out and settled down.  I like where this is heading!  I'll check back on the downside.

--------------------

OfflinePanaeolus92
Stranger
    #19531420 - 02/06/14 06:09 PM (6 months, 20 days ago)

Very cool man interested to hear how it goes for you only time this got bad for me was using too much tom although I think the synergy with the shrooms had it feeling stronger than it would have been normally kind of shaky but its still a favorite of mine

InvisibleJoker Flash
Male

#19531651 - 02/06/14 06:50 PM (6 months, 20 days ago)

Have a good trip :smile:

Please update how it goes!

--------------------

OfflineRoflspammer
Stranger
Male

#19532100 - 02/06/14 08:22 PM (6 months, 20 days ago)

:threadmonitor:

OfflineAllGreyThumbs
Male

Re: Kratom and Mushrooms [Re: Roflspammer]
    #19532303 - 02/06/14 09:15 PM (6 months, 20 days ago)

Right on schedule, the lemon tek thing always sets me ups for around a 4 hour trip.  I have to say that the kratom worked well.  It does what it always does which is turn down any unpleasantness.  Kratom seemed to fit right into the trip and change it a bit.  It did not in any way clash or feel like mismatch.

I had no nausea at all, though I usually don't.  My biggest issue has always been this intense feeling on the come up, like I'm going all the way to the moon even though I only took an atmospheric dose.  I still had a few intense moments, but with the kratom also starting to work it was easy to relax and go with it.  In the future, if I really wanted to take the edge off the come up, I'd probably give the kratom a fifteen minute or so head start just to keep it ahead of the shrooms.

Once most of the good stuff is out of my stomach and into my brain, the edginess always settles down, and this time was no different.  What was different is that the kratom tended to slow down my train of thought so that there was somewhat less of a tendency toward mindfuckery.  I feel like I should have been having some moments of confusion, but this time I felt very clear headed.  I still did a bunch of sorting out of stuff (like why I need to take kratom every time something is the least bit stressful).  So all the potential for self exploration and adjustment seemed to be intact.  It was just that the process was more straightforward.

Looking inward I was getting some cool stuff going on in my mind, along with psychedelic imagery and stuff.  Looking outward, stuff was getting shifty, moving around in the periphery and what not.  The tendency to see patterns in random stuff was just starting to become apparent at the peak.  I was also just starting to get some auditory disturbances as well.  All this is about what I would have expected on this kind of dose.  So I'd have to say that the kratom did not seem to affect the psychedelic/halucingenic aspect much.

So in conclusion, kratom fit well with mushrooms.  It eased the intensity of the come up.  It created a clearer headspace that still had room for self examination.  It did not seem to affect the psychedelic aspect that much.  Overall the reduced intensity and mindfuckery made for a trip that felt less poweful as these are a significant portion of the mushroom experience.  In the future I would certainly combine the two again, and with much more confidence.

Yea, I had a nice little trip. I figured some stuff out, I got some things to think about, I added to the body of knowledge on this combination, and it looks like I'm still gonna get a good nights sleep!  Can't beat that!

--------------------

OfflineWhitewater
Male

Loc: Midwest
    #19532321 - 02/06/14 09:20 PM (6 months, 20 days ago)

That sounds pretty cool. I would have assumed the nausea would be bad, but glad to hear it wasn't. I've combined kratom with LSD and it was awesome. Just really groovy badass fun times.

--------------------

OfflinePanaeolus92
Stranger
    #19532815 - 02/06/14 11:07 PM (6 months, 20 days ago)

Quote:

AllGreyThumbs said:

I had no nausea at all, though I usually don't.  My biggest issue has always been this intense feeling on the come up, like I'm going all the way to the moon even though I only took an atmospheric dose.  I still had a few intense moments, but with the kratom also starting to work it was easy to relax and go with it.  In the future, if I really wanted to take the edge off the come up, I'd probably give the kratom a fifteen minute or so head start just to keep it ahead of the shrooms.

this was something i had meant to mention but decided to let you go it your own way i always wait until i feel the tom come on before i ingest the mushies, this works especially well for me as the tom out lasts the shrooms i kind of slip in and out comfortably. But i am glad to hear it went well maybe more people will be tempted to try such a wonderful combo:mushroom2:

t

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Kratom

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience